Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

IC party!!!

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2008, 06:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pheonix

Her accent was so cute! Pheonix decided she definately liked this version better. The other one made her feel inferior. "And you dont have to worry Kriv. Ill only throw you out a window if you give me a reason."

pryatama aphrodite

At that, khainley giggled a bit.

Kriv

"There was no reason the second time." He replied as his eyes narrowed.

Pheonix

Pheonix narrowed her eyes as well. "You were annoying me." She stated calmly and seriously. Then she smiled at him.

pryatama aphrodite

"That is personal justice! Of course she followed through with it. You would have too if you were in her place, and you know it." She smiled and shrugged before playing with little tufts on her tail.

Kriv

"I probably would have, but only because this little fire starter is a threat to nature." He replied as he took another swig.

Pheonix

Pheonix stormed out of the room. That guy was really annoying... She went into the other room and sat down by herself on an open couch.

pryatama aphrodite

Khainley's head rose to meet a steamed Pheonix and her stalking journey to a room she didn't know existed till then. "Ah... You two get along well, yes?"

Kriv

"Yeah, we're the best of pals." He laughed sarcastically as his fur tuned a fiery red.

pryatama aphrodite

She playfully scowled at him before folding her hands behind her head and looking to the ceiling.

Pheonix

Phheonix calmed down a bit and walked back into the room. She sat down in a chair opposite Kriv before pulling one of her daggers out and started to sharpen it, staring pointedly at Kriv.

pryatama aphrodite

Pheonix

Pheonix put the dagger back in her boot when she realized it was scaring Khainley. She continued to stare at Kriv, setting fire to a piece of his fur.

pryatama aphrodite

Ah, the fire bit again. She was used to it now, but it still caused her to look at her own fur... just to clarify pheo hadnt yet set hers aflame from irritation.