Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

5 [thousand] years [too] early [{Open}]

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2008, 06:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[center:2ouy0hu4][[Grahh, sorry I haven't posted for a while. I'm getting these random headaches that just put me off.]]

"No Jack, different time. Speaking of worlds, where exactly are we?" she asked. She had no idea where on earth she was. All she knew was that she was here and had flaking mud all over her because of Jack.

Catching the bag, Komar fluffed it a bit. Eh, she had slept on worse. Artifical limbs were a whole lot more uncomfortable than this. They didn't even feel like real arms until they were connected to people.

She was about to ask another question, but was stopped by her jaw dropping at what Jack was doing. "Jack, that's not very nice, you know" she said, tsking as she waved a finger at him. Oh well. It wasn't like she could make him give back the man his blanket.

A thin eyebrow raised as he made a series of gestures at her, none of which she understood. "Jack, I don't speak in sign language." However he just dropped and covered himself.

"You bet to hell I want to..." she said, blushing moments afterward. That sounded really, really wrong. "I-I mean after the mud and all... argh, just shut up and go to sleep" she said, frustrated. She threw the bag to the ground, lowering herself next to Jack.

Pulling up one side of the blanket, she crawled under it before laying down to get comfy. Satisfied that no rocks were sticking into her side and that her head was comfortable enough, a sigh left her throat.

However, she had the strangest urge to punt her butt backwards and kick Jack out of the blanket. Smirking, she gave a quick thrust back with her bottom, clutching to blanket to her chest. "Thank you" she said rather smugly.[/center:2ouy0hu4]

Anonymous

Jack felt the sudden puff of cold air upon his bare skin. With a moan, he rolled over and one hand shot out, fumbling for the blanket. He wasn't really awake, just in some sort of half asleep, half dazed zombified state. His hand came into contact with the blanket, and tugged, but it wouldn't budge. His hand trailed further up, fingers seeking to pry the blanket, but all that happened was that they came into contact with something soft, vaguely squishy, but his mind didn't register at all. They were warm enough. For the rest of that night, Jack dreamed of marshmallows.

Daylight crept through the sky, alighting the clouds so that they streamed across the heavens in fantastic shadows and colours. The music of bird chatter gradually filled the air, as creatures of the day shrugged off the burden of the night.

With a snore, Jack turned his head away from the light and the noises, and buried his face to the side.

((Sorry I've been away too!! How funny would it be if Komar woke up now, or if someone threw water on Jack! *smirk*))

Anonymous

Komar groaned. "Five more minutes..." she mumbled, throwing an arm across her eyes. Somebody snored right into the back of her neck, making her eyes fly open into a confused and creeped out expression. That's not all she was feeling...

Her eyes slid down to her chest... which was bare save for a pair of large hands. Raising an eyebrow, Komar carefully turned, finding herself face to face with Jack. She lifted up the blanket a little, looking down at herself. Nope, her pants were still there... But where were her top and vest...?

Finally deciding to look around, she found a ring of men snickering at her. Glaring at every single one of them before flipping the bird at them. She then snuggled back down next to Jack, smirking naughtily. Nudging Jack, she said in a soft singalong voice, "Jaacckk, you might wanna wake up now. We have half a dozen or so men staring and laughing at uusss..."

Anonymous

"Huh? Whassamatter?" Jack mumbled blearily, struggling to string a coherent sentence together. There was a dull thumping in the back of his mind, kind of like being at one of those revelling parties at three in the morning. Once that cleared, he cracked an eye open.

"Eeeeyargh! The light! It burns!" He screeched, swiping one hand up to shield his eye from the bright new day. It was then that he became aware of where his other hand was. Now how had that gotten there? Naughty hand, he thought, and slapped it away with his other one. This situation could get political, very quickly. It was all the more so accelerated by the fact that half of his camp had formed a circle around him.

"So, uh...top of the morning to y'all then," he said in his most chipper voice. Flinging the covers aside, he leapt out of the makeshift bed, and quickly put the covers back over Komar, as if this was just an ordinary every day thing he did. "I don't know about any of you lot, but I'm starving."