Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What if you were...

Started by Anonymous, June 03, 2008, 10:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

I'd be midnight

What if you were a romantic comedy film?

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

The onl thing that comes ot mind is Garden State, but that's more like a drama thingy. *shrug*

What if you were a source of light?

Lion

I'd be the sun 'cause my Leo ego says so

What if you were a blonde joke?  (I don't mean any offense to people who are actually blonde out there.)

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I'd be the brunette in it! Mwaha!

What if you were a a piece of silverware?

Lion

I'd be a fork...I wonder why though

What you were a piece of electronic equipment?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

I'd be a really fancy stereo! Cause I looooove music.

What if you were an 80s hair band?

Lion

I'd be Europe.

What if you were a soap opera?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

General Hospital! I remember that one the best.

What if you were a number?

Lion

I'd be thirty-three 'cause its the title of my favorite Smashing Pumpkins song

What if you were an action movie hero?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Oooo Lara Croft ^____________^
hehehehe.

What if you were a Stephen King book?

Lion

I'd be Dreamcatcher

What if you were a Star Wars character?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Ooo The sexy lady Jedi! The one who's bluish. I can't remember her name >.<

What if you were a writing utensil?

Lion

You mean the one with the tentacles on the back of her head and the two lightsabers?  Aayla Secura.  Yeah, she's awesome.

I'd be a pen

What if you were a love song?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

I'd be Love Song by Sarah Bareilles Mwahaha!

What if you were a cell phone?

Lion

I'd be a blackberry

What if you were a fictional boxer?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Hillary Swank in Million Dollar Baby! ((only one I know >.>))

What if you were a line in a movie?

Lion

I'd be: "Now get back in line before I kick you so hard you'll be wearin' your ass for a hat."
--The Outlaw Josey Wales

What if you were a color of ink?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

Orange because it's a foxy color!

What if you were a notebook?

Lion

I'd be Kitsy's diary.

What if you were a famous explorer?

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Anonymous

I'd be...Indiana Jones! Hehehe! Or Lara Croft...hmmm.

What if you were an M&M?