Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Spamtabulously Super Awards <3

Started by Rhindeer, December 26, 2007, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

By "spamtabulous" I thought you meant players that spammed... lol  Or something to do with Spam?  hahaha

Anonymous

Oh, and I think I should shout out to Lion, even though he's the only one I've role played with yet.  I agree with whoever said it first, you really push character development...  Wish I had a mind like that!  You are always so appreciative and make the other person you RP with confident in their own writing!  A+ my friend ;)

Anonymous

GoblinFae: You seem pretty cool so far, and I took notice of another thread, so I figured I'd put on here some further credit for making the board's 100,000th post :D

stelmarisa: Been a while since I could post volley on a regular enough basis, and in 11 years of existence Kai has never had any sort of romantic relationship until now. So credit there :D

Zane

RHI and Tally: for making quick work of the spammer(s)

hopefully RotE doesn't take too long to clean up ;_;

Rhindeer

D'aaaaw, thank you! 8D

And RotE is all clean and fine now! xD But lawdy, that was a lot of spam!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

This thread looks fun but no one has posted in it for a while!
DX

So now I's is gonna make a post 8D
(BWAHAHAAHAHA)

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR:

First shout out to go to, well, Paradox:
For putting up for me for years at the other site I ran, then being the one to officially point out SOTE to me when I was considering getting back into rp!
SO IT IS HIS FAULT I AM HEEEEEEEERE DX
Also our threads are so.. special 8D
Yep, that's it, that's the best word for it >_>

For that, I give to you the 'I'm going to KEEEEEEEEL YOUUU' award- for being the most persistent pestering person to ask me to post EVAR.  8D

Next up, of course is Lion
You gotta be mentioned here, cause well >_>
Dude, you've been here too long. XD
But just keep on posting <3
<3
I think you and I rp too much, but that's ok! YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH RP.
|8* I'll just keep telling myself that one

But yeah... Lion's been suckered into creating countless characters and dragged into (probably forceably..) a lot of crazy rp ideas with me and well, he just says 'yes' so.. NOT MY FAULT DX
Anyways!
For putting up with me, having the most threads with me, giving me the most posts (to help fuel my addiction...)
Lion gets the 'All the Rp!' award 8D

Also, your writing (when not indulging me with posts on your cellphone from work XP ) are always wonderfully written!
You should also get like 50 million gold stickers just for having like two 80 plus page threads with me here and here.
<3

PS- why do you post bomb me? >:U yous so mean sometimes ;o; *kids*

Then of course
RHI MUST BE MENTIONED DX!!!

For putting up with me and all of my plots for the Connloath Civil War 8D
and all of our marvelously delicious 'special' threads X3
And for having, like, the best on-line forum rp ever <3<3<3

B| I think the award speaks for itself

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, since I rp with almost everyone on the site >_>
I might post more individual awards later but... (we shall see...maybe not, I am getting tired ;_; and I want to stop posting this and get back to rp posts..) but ANYWAYS
I'm going to be lazy and just remind you....
<3 I love you all
Now gimme posts if you owe me them DX

And...
If I owe you a post....
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

While my post won't be NEARLY as exciting as Spicy's, I suppose there are a few peeps I'd like to recognize (in no specific order).

1. Klei! Because Klei is simply amazing. I have more fun reading her posts and writing for her than anybody else I thread with. The writing is superb and I can't help but laugh or frown or whatever whenever I read the posties! It inspires me to write greatness! And her ideas are always great.

2. Spicy! Got to mention her. She was my first serious rp buddy after returning from my school break thingy and got me addicted to this site again. >.> Thanks spice... Anyway, my thread with her is still one of my faves and will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

3. Zane! So Zane was my first serious thread buddy ever. (Btw for anyone that didn't know, SotE is actually the first threading I've done... with the exception of a short while at some other website a few years back.) Our thread died out when I left and we're just leaving it that way... but still, I gotta recognize him. And once I get back to threading on RotE (which he has been hassling me about), we're continuing our thread there!

4. Echt! So echt randomly disappeared. :( And it makes me really sad because we had an awesome plan but only got four posts in. SO I'M WAITING. But yeah, Echt always has awesome ideas, too. :)

5. Rina! I love my fake lesbian girlfriend. While I haven't threaded with her one on one yet, she's just a joy to talk to and I love her posties that I've read. And she's a planner. I like planners. :) Anyway, it always helps that she's a fellow girl my age... so we're totes going to be besties one day when I actually meet her *probs won't happen but idk*

SO YEAH. Just to clarify, I love all of you. Doesn't matter whether I thread with you or not. Even Lion, who I don't think I've ever talked to, I love. These were just the people that I thought of. Honestly, I could write something special about everyone. But yeah... maybe someday! ^_^
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Zane

So this award goes to VISUALSPICE.

So Spicey is literally one of the best people out here. And this is why. Her outright optimism. For those of you that don't know. Spicey has been in and out of the hospital twice this year. And no, not like your random emergency that you panic about and go to the ER. I mean two extended periods of in and out and in and out. Hospitals terrify her, which is understandable, hospitals smell like death. Also. Spicey has been unemployed for the entirety of how long I've known her. She doesnt let that bother her. She is one of the most upbeat and happy people here. And her happiness is infectious. She is one of many reasons why I keep coming back. ALSO! SHE IS AN AMAZING WRITER. Such great plots and intruiging posts. This place would not be the same without her.

visualspice

Thanks to zoz (previous post mention) and Zane. Yeah, 2013 was not the best year for me but hey- it was good for rp XD
And thanks a lot. Your guyses kind words mean a lot to me. I might do another award post for this year. But hopefully with some postings, this aware thingy can stimulate more interest :)
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheHopeseeker

I'd like to give a shout out to @Wycliff  and @Draconian , for both being awesome rpers and writers who I feel honoured to be able to Rp with with. They both have amazing characters, brilliant plots, and are generally just the most awesome people  ;D