Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

;__; Boo hoo.

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2006, 03:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Me and Pseudonym just got back from japanese and are practing the alphabet. ;_; Only four sets of characters ( only 20) and....

;_; first try, i got seven.. and you know what she got? THEM ALL D8 I fail!  Took me four tries and... i and u where the hardest <_< Damn pretty lines.

*ahems* Anyway 8D just felt like complaining!

Anonymous

But, now you know all of them! ^_^ Yay!

Flash cards are God.

Anonymous

Rhindeer

Wow! I and U are the hardest for ya? The hardest for me were always A and WO for some reason. XD I like U. My Japanese teacher, to help us memorize the characters, drew pictures using the characters, pictures of stuff that also had that sound in them. For instance, "U" turned into a person who was lifting something heavy and going "Oof!" XD And for "KA", she turned that character into a person practicing "KArate"! Stuff like that!

>_> To this day, those stupid little pictures still help me remember everything.

*pets Draco* No worries, I was stupid and it took me a while to learn them all. And as for katakana...>_> I still need to learn them all; I loved hiragana, but always hated katakana.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'd love to learn Japanese! But I have to wait until I get to college. XP Um, I think the words for that are congrats, but who knows? YEAH!!! -throws confettii-