Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Not Meant To Be Alone (Open) (Mature)?

Started by Anonymous, January 24, 2009, 05:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Melusine listened carefully before nodding. "It still scares me a little, but truth be told, I really need the protection. I'm different than most elves. I have plantar fascia. That means I can't stand for a long time or walk long distances. That's why Aaron decided to help me in the first place. And if this man, the one that escaped, finds us, then there is a chance that if we die, we wouldn't be dead. I mean- we'd be-"

She lost her words for a moment. How did one describe something like what the man had said?

"We'd be... uh... reincarnated, I guess, is the best word. Except we'd live in the realm of the living dead and we'd be under the control of this man. He was so weird and scary! He had robes like a monk's and his horse was dead, but alive, too, and if he'd caught me, then I'm afraid to think about what would happen. So you've come at the perfect time, really. Would I be able to control him when he was human, too, or just in his werewolf form?"

Anonymous

"Aye! Treat him well lady Melusine!" Sven shouted back at her question, apparently his hearing was rather good. Miranda continued afterwards, not giving her time to reply. "Just don't ask him to do things against his nature. While the order will remain he can make attempts to resist or make the task more difficult than it already is."

Sven finally returned to Melusine, Aaron was now chained to four giant oaks, a blanket was the only thing hiding his nakedness. He grimaced and pulled his beard. "The dead man eh? We have strayed onto his path several times as we tracked you. I sent Aaron on that two days run just so he would manage to catch the moon before you where caught by him. If anything the kid can run. He wouldn't be much in a fight against anyone of his calibre just yet though. You would have to find someone to teach him the art of the sword or something."

Miranda pulled her fingers trough Sven's hair gently combing it with her fingers while she spoke. "There are gems that invoke the power of full moon rising regardless of the weather or time of day but they are rare and not really practical, but it does have its uses."
She reached into her tunic and pulled out an elaborate golden necklace resembling a wolf's head, two small amber crystals resembling eyes glimmered within them. She then let it touch Sven's arm.

Instantly it started triggering the werewolf transformation, bulked muscle and growing hair crept like a river from the arm towards the shoulder. As soon as it had touched skin it was pulled away and everything went back to normal. "Any questions before we begin?"

Anonymous

"No, just tell me what I have to do," she said. She felt bad that Aaron was chained and wanted to get him unchained as quickly as possible. "I would like to know, once it is over, if he will realize what we did, but I am willing to wait for that. No being, even if it is a human turned into a werewolf, should be in chains. He looks so helpless."

Melusine wanted to hug Aaron. He really did look awful, and tired, too.

Anonymous

"Just sit down right there. We chained him for a reason." She said before pulling out the necklace once more, this time she attached it around Aaron's neck quickly triggering the transformation towards wolf almost doubling him in size. His terrifying presence as arms that could break her like twigs swung fourth in aggressive manner only to be stopped by the chains.

A head as big as her body was biting air in frustration, razor sharp and knife like teeth clasped against each others in metallic fashion as the creature attacked the air between them. Growling and barking that sent shivers of fear trough her core, the chains where moaning in agony as he stretched them to their limits and the air lay thick with his killing intent. "Doesn't look so helpless now does he?" Sven said in a laughing manner.

After realising it was futile to try and break the chains the creature stilled and looked at her in a begging manner. Until it finally turned towards Miranda who had started weaving threads of magic into the bracers on his feet and arms. He lounged at her trying to break the chains. Once more the oaks where creaking and sounded like they would crack at any minute. He kept struggling as the magic started to settle in.

After what seemed to be eternity of lounging and scraping, kicking dirt and howls that could pierce peoples heart with seeds of fear. The beast stopped and Miranda spoke as she tossed the weave over to Melusine.
"Ready or not here it comes." At first the weave was like a warm fire at the back of her consciousness. However it soon became a rapid storm of new sensations, She could feel the pain in his ear and the ache of tired muscles.

The shackles had burrowed themselves into his skin because of his constant and repeated attempts to slaughter them. Then Miranda's next weave hit her. A new turmoil of emotions, his hatred of all living things, the desire to feast on their hearts nested itself next to the pain.

Then the third and final weave sealed it shut and knitted it down, Hatred was replaced with surprise as the shackles automatically released him.

Anonymous

Melusine shut her eyes tightly as she first felt his pain, then his hatred. Pain she was used to feeling, but not hatred. It was so against her own nature- and probably Aaron's too- that she knew it had to be coming from the beast that Aaron had been cursed to become. She kept her eyes closed until she heard the shackles release Aaron, then decided to try out her new communication ability.

Do you know what we've done?
she thought, looking at Aaron. I hope that if you don't like it, you don't blame me.

Anonymous

<This is all very confusing.> Aaron said back sniffing the air as he rose back on his feet. The giant wolf looked a lot more friendly now as if the aura of death and destruction had diminished to nothing in a flash. Joy and wonder had replaced any previous emotion but pain was still present.
<I feel like chopped up timber, last thing I know I was running off with you for two days. But then I failed you and we got captured.> He strolled to her, licking her face. <I'm just glad you are ok.> "Well, we will head out. Need to check out what that dead man is up too." Sven said, already packed the chains and the blanket Aaron had used back into the bag. "Be seeing you. Oh! And find some clothes before you remove the necklace!" he said with that stupid grin before vanishing into the forest. <Gramps! But he is supposed to be dead? What? How? > Begging her for answers like a dog begs for bone.

Anonymous

Melusine laughed and shook her head, scratching Aaron's ears gently as if he were a cute, harmless puppy. To her, he might as well be, because now it was assured that he'd never hurt her.
"I don't know, Aaron. What I do know is that there have been some strange things going on ever since those men tried to capture me.

First, you turned into a werewolf and killed all but the weird scary man with the monk robes. Then you freed me and ate the heart of a horse. I didn't know werewolves ate animals...only humans and elves. And just when I thought I was in danger, you licked my face and went to sleep, and when I lay down beside you to keep warm, you didn't even blink. You said you didn't know if you'd be able to control yourself, but you did.  If all of that can happen, why can't your gramps come back?" she asked with a wink.

Anonymous

<I killed people?> The shock and disbelief in his eyes. He was sulking now, trying to find some way to live with himself. <I knew it. I really am a monster. I can't even remember doing it. I can remember being angry at myself for failing you and then I saw the moon and all the sudden that feeling of anger overwhelmed me.>

<I can remember a lot of pain and anger after that. Then I saw your face in all the anger and I told myself it was going to be ok and then the anger faded and I was so tired.> He was embarrassed and felt lost and confused, his senses where overwhelming him, clouding rational thought and all of this was sent back to her trough the bond they now shared. So he stayed close to her seeking comfort. Like a man on the verge of suicide in guilt for killing people. <Why am I a wolf now?>

Anonymous

"It's not your fault," she said quietly, petting his head. "Sometimes, it's necessary to kill people, when it is in defense. You did it because you were protecting me. If you hadn't turned when you did...I might not be here...." Melusine's throat became extremely tight. Now she was the one who needed the comforting. "You saved my life. That creepy man could have killed me and I'd be one of the undead." An involuntary shiver passed through her and she took a deep breath.

"As for the wolf thing," she said, "It's not permanent. The talisman around your neck can turn you into a werewolf anytime you need to, but it can also be removed. However, if you removed it right now, you'd be a completely naked man. When you turned, you broke your clothes, so we need to find you some more before you take off the necklace. "

She smiled, despite the fact that she was still trying to calm herself. "I'm not sure what would be worse. People are usually terrified of werewolves, but a naked man running through the city would be almost as shocking, I think."

Anonymous

<Sorry for making you upset. This is all new for me and i should be happy that you are safe.>  He said looking around them. <I feel like I have walked my entire life blind because this is so amazing! I could smell things before but this is a new thing entirely.>

He said sniffing at a nearby tree eventually snorting at it. < Hah! Grandpa marked this tree. His territory must be huge.> he looked back at her. <Where do we head now to get to La'marri?>

Anonymous

"If we keep going straight, we will reach the city gates in an hour," she said. She'd never ridden on a werewolf before, but now that she knew he would let her, she climbed aboard his back.

"How is your ear?" she asked. "You know, the one the creepy man's hounds tore. Can you still hear? Are you all right? Do you need a doctor?" Melusine's worry was her most obvious emotion now. "Your grandpa said he was going to check on where the man went. I hope he can find us again if there is more trouble." She buried her face in Aaron's back and took a few deep breaths. Then she remembered something else, something very weird.

"Your grandpa also said...and I don't know why... but he said that he was the one who bit you?"

It came out more like a question than a statement. Melusine didn't understand why a grandfather werewolf would bite his own grandson. Not at all.

Anonymous

<It kind of stings when you touch it but otherwise its ok. I can still hear with it>  He started jogging towards the direction she had pointed at, letting her adjust to riding him. The bond they now shared reflecting their deep thoughts at each others.

<I don't know Melusine. For what its worth I am glad I met you as a result of being bitten. Going to the city now kind of defeats the purpose I guess. Now that I am in control I mean.> Laughing it off he still headed towards the city.

<What are we going to do now then? You said your village was burned and now that the hunters are off our backs we are kind of free to do what we want right? They bonded us so we could stick together right?> hopeing she would agree with the last part.

Anonymous

"Yes, they did, and I'm glad that we met, too. Even before they bonded us,  I never really wanted to leave you anyway," she said, leaning her cheek against his fur. "But we do need to go to the city...unless you want to wear that talisman forever. "

Because then, I'd never get to see what you looked like as a man,
she thought. And when we bathed, I was having... well...thoughts. Were you too? She wondered if he could feel, without her saying or thinking anything more, that she thought she might be in love with him.
Melusine was smiling and blushing now, and although before they were bonded she might have thought  that he would feel the heat of her embarrassment, now she was certain he did. "And I need a new tunic," she added as an afterthought.

"Do you think it's possible that your grandfather knew we would meet all along, so he bit you because if he wouldn't have, he knew I'd never survive? Because he even knew that that man wasn't really alive. "

Melusine shivered again. "The creepy man was right about one thing, though. If I went to the authorities and told them that a zombie burned down my village and killed my family, they would never believe me." She buried her face in Aaron's fur, homesick for the first time since they'd met. But she couldn't ever go home again. The zombie had seen to that. She would have to make a new home. Would Aaron want to make one with her?

Anonymous

<Well, there is nothing wrong with being wolf all the time.> He could feel her emotions, only amplified by the fact that her body was pressed tightly onto his. Even something as simple as her breath on his fur aroused him, with the bond as tight as they where it was impossible to shield her from these feelings. He simply didn't have the experience.

<I hope you can forgive me. Its just that I have never met someone like you before.> He almost crashed in a tree because of the heat exchange from their bonds. It was impossible to have rational thought when she was this close to his feelings. <Is this feeling love?>

He felt better for asking her, at least that way he wouldn't be the first to admit to it. Darn it! Why did he have to chicken out from this? Why didn't the heroes from the stories have problem with this. He felt stupid now so he stopped walking waiting for her answer.

Anonymous

"I've never been in love, either... but I think so," she whispered. "Sorry I'm making you...what am I making you, exactly? You just about crashed into that tree! But... but..." Words failed Melusine, not because she wouldn't have liked to say something, but because she had no idea if words were even necessary.

Surprise and then pleasure filled her soul like... like... she had nothing to compare it to.

I want to say something, but I can't. My mouth won't move.  You mean... if this is love, you love me too? I have nothing to compare what I'm feeling right now to. I've never met anyone like you before, either, Aaron.

For the first time since her home was burned, Melusine felt contentment. Feeling that she felt contentment would probably be new for Aaron as well.

"We can live wherever we want," she said, finding her voice again. "The whole rest of our lives, we can do whatever we want- together. It's liberating, isn't it?"  Melusine felt a rush of the new feeling called love and kissed Aaron's fur. "It doesn't matter to me what we do. Right now I just want to be with you."

And suddenly, she felt the feelings he had all in a rush. She'd tried to block them, just for a moment, so she could answer his question, but now they were unmistakable.

He wanted her to do something she'd never done before...didn't he?

He was having those thoughts, wasn't he? The ones similar to what she'd thought when they were bathing. Right?

Well. This idea was new to her. Not the idea itself, but the idea of doing that with a werewolf. She didn't mind though.

"Do you care if we do a little exploring?" she asked with a silly grin. She knew he would get the hint.

Anonymous

He wanted her, there was no mistake from it. No way of denying it. He had never imagined she would be so direct it was like an arrowhead to the face. He had never done anything with a woman before. He had heard from his uncles but their stories had never came close to this.
<I... I want to but. well. Isn't it erm, Inappropriate?> Every inch of his body begging her to go explore, unable to form another coherent sentence.

(occ: sorry for the short reply i just figured you wanted to make the first steps here.>

Anonymous

She stopped, the question having floored her. "Maybe it would be inappropriate if I were human. But I'm not a human, I'm an elf."

Then again....

"Did you ever imagine yourself as a father, Aaron? I have imagined myself as a mother. And no offense, but I don't want our children to be puppies. I want them to be cute little half-elven human-looking babies. Not to mention that it scares me that I could have five babies at once if they were puppies."

That sealed it. She still wanted to do this, but the talisman would have to be removed.
But she was still curious about what it would be like with a werewolf. Especially now that the thought had crossed her mind.

Darn!

"Oh forget it... my head is going to explode if I think anymore. Let's just do this, because we love each other and it doesn't matter anyway because we will be the only ones who know."

She smiled at the thought of sharing a secret with him that would be just theirs. "I love you, Aaron. And we'll do it whatever way you want...talisman or no talisman. Which do you prefer?"

Still getting used to their bond, she felt him begging her to explore and realized he probably didn't care. Oh well, life was about risks, right?

"It's lucky we're not to the city yet," she said, climbing off of his back. "I've never done this with a werewolf before, so you might have to help me." She stood in front of him now, kissing him on the nose.

"I'm cold. " She really was, since her tunic had been ripped. She might as well have not been wearing anything anyway. Knowing that they both loved each other now gave her the courage to remove it completely. "Will you keep me warm?"

Anonymous

(OOC: It will still be human /elf kids though 1 in 4 children inherit the werewolf curse, the other 3 will only gain a strand of it becoming stronger than an ordinary human, also known as being wolf blooded.
Mating with a wolf blooded may produce werewolf offspring. It's from an Dnd based tabletop game but I figured it would suit our purposes just fine.
Wolf pregnancy is 4 months you will have to decide for yourself how long the pregnancy lasts.
Couldn't be arsed to do a lot of research about wolf mating but supposedly they are like dogs on that behalf. The males penis swells and gets stuck into the female to prevent cum from spilling. So I made him more human in that aspect. also as you said in your limits profile, lets try tp keep this aspect to a minimum ;P)

There was something beastly with the feelings that aroused him now. Her kiss sent tingling sensations into a sea of desire. He had let the wolf take control as it climbed her, covering her in fur and letting her slide underneath. The positional requirement was left to her since he was unable to actually see her from under there.
There it was, something poking his manhood. Leading it into a cave of warmth and pleasure, there was an electric feeling shaking his entire body as he started thrusting it back and fourth into the cave. Loosing himself in pleasure as his cum filled her up, but the wolf kept going. A feat he would not have been able to do if he had been human. It was a wild ride, as people could hear a wolf howl from the forest during the day.

He woke up feeling more refreshed than ever, someone was sleeping underneath him so he let her sleep, cuddling his head into hers. Something special had taken place here but he couldn't quite grasp what had happened yet, even the full moon light that slowly crept up on them didn't send him in maddened rage anymore.
The second he realised she was naked and sleeping under him he could feel desire swell up again. Taking deep breaths though he managed to not be overwhelmed by it again. He was content by lying on top of her. The feelings from being in her presence was enough to satisfy him. As she woke up he gently licked her face. Seeing her smile melted him like butter in a pot of stew.

Anonymous

(OOC: well I don't want to really drag it out. Let's say that an elf/werewolf pregnancy lasts 5 months instead of 4.)

Melusine opened her eyes when she felt Aaron lick her face, smiling slowly as the realization of what had happened came over her. A sleepy, pleasure-filled sigh escaped her.

"Oh my love. You made me feel so good. I don't think I've ever felt so good. It was amazing. I love you Aaron."

She realized that she was comfortably warm now, something that she hadn't been for awhile, and she reveled in the feeling. She felt like she would never move again. She hoped she had made him feel as wonderful as she had felt. Looking deeply into his eyes, she realized she had, and then she could only smile gently at him as her love for him deepened even more.  She still clung to him as they lay there, burying her hands in his fur. as if she were embracing her lover like he was human. Melusine never would have imagined that this would happen, or that it would bring her the most contentment she had ever had.

"We had a wild ride, didn't we?" she asked as she woke up a little more.

She wasn't just referring to the pleasure they had just shared, although that was part of it. She also meant the moments leading up to it, their confessions of love for one another, and the fact that they could fall in love after knowing each other for only a few days. "I would have never imagined anyone could steal my heart like you have," she murmured, kissing him again.

Anonymous

<I had no idea things could happen this fast.> It was unimaginable but yet there she was, giggling like any love struck couple. His heart was racing with happiness, a wagging tail and loads of jumping was due as he let her get dressed. Suddenly rational though that had lingered entire day hit him. <We just made kids right? So where do we settle down and raise them?>

He stopped chasing his own tale and looked at her, he knew they would find a way but he thought he would just start the trail of thought so they could get it out of the way before it was too late to decide anything. <You can still travel for a few weeks more right? When will your stomach become huge? How can we earn money to settle down?> he liked asking other people for what to do, and it felt natural to ask her. That way they could both be as happy as he felt right now.

<We could head back to my family, there is always room for more people there. Or we could settle down in La'marri. With my speed we could even reach Adela before you would have any problem travelling further.>

He ran to her, his happiness undiminished. Nothing was better than being close to her and feeling the bond shimmer with love. <Well first lets get you a new tunic, and id love to be me for once.>