Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

/+/dread army princess\+\

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2005, 10:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I can't believe I'm doing this. Gods, your mother owes me big, girl. I'm not a bloody babysitter!" Raistlin's red gaze shifted to the seven year old at his side- but as usual she wasen't paying a bit of attention to him. Her pale face was averted from him, her shining ivory hair like a silken curtain. Her hands were folded across her chest, almost as if she were hugging herself.
"Yeah, you never talk, stupid little chit!" Raistlin growled at her, raising a skinny hand as if to hit her in the back of the head.
(watch it, Raistlin)
His hand closed into a fist and dropped back to his side. He rather wished he could just kill the stupid little girl. He loathed her. He was NOT a babysitter! All Raistlin wanted was to be in his dragon form and be himself again. Damn Mina and her need for him to do her damn job. This wasen't his kid. This wasen't his job. His job was to be a bloody dragon and burn things down.
Oh Gods, he missed burning things down.
Vai's gaze turned to look at her 'sitter, her big white eyes gleaming. Raistlin glared down at her with his black ones, "What are you looking at?" he snapped.
Her lips twitched as if she was going to finally break her silence, but didn't. She merely smiled up at him and took his hand as if he was her father. Raistlin twitched, but allowed the girl to hold his hand.
"Your mother told us to come to the army headquarters, as if they still exist. Why the bloody hell would they still exist? I mean-.'
He stopped talking: there was the house in which the Dread Army housed. It was still standing, and it looked used.
The Dread Army lived on, thank the Gods.
"Now we need to find your mother's friends- the first membersof her little army..."
Vai merely smiled. She began to pull the miffed Raistlin toward the building. That was her home, after all...she remember it. This was where she was born, this was where she began everything. With home comes family, oh she missed her family.
The Dread Army was her family.