Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

~*Lost Again*~

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2005, 08:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Somehow, the fact that his sister bought those boxers didn't surprise her. Not one bit. But man was he compliant! What man wears the pink boxers his sister bought for him?
Just too weird...
She at first clutched the sheets as he tugged on them, giving him a wide-eyed look before what he said finally sank in. She gave a weak grin. "Heh, yeah, I guess that's true..."
Man, don't DO that! She seriously thought he was going to try and pull it off...

Wait, why? She was sure Chase would neve do something like that. Ugh, come on Blue, have some faith in the man, will you...??

She then blinked at the answer about the tattoo. He did it because his sister wanted him to?? Did...did he do anything she asked him to?? Woah...
And cute? That wasn't exactly the word she would use...
More like hott.
"Um...I don't mean to, uh...sound rude but...do you always do what Ansa asks you to...?" Argh, probably not the most tactful question to ask but...
She just couldn't help it. It seemed so strange for him to get a tattoo that big just because she convinced him to...
What exactly was their relationship??

(Ew, that post was made of suck...)

Anonymous

Chase blinked curiously at her at first. "Hmm? Well, if it's within reason I suppose." He smiled softly. "I don’t mind, really. It makes her happy...and I cant bare to see her sad..." he explained, his voice growing quiet near the end. "Ever since she was little...something caused her not to smile...and as of recent, she started again. It lifts a tremendous weight from my chest. I know it may seem strange, but I can't help it." he smiled again, gazing at little Blue. "Your smile...makes me happy too." He confessed gently, reaching up to caress her cheek. "Oh...And please don't mind Ansa's behavior, she means well. But she may be a tad jealous of you." He grazed his thumb over her soft lips as he gazed warmly into her eyes.

Anonymous

Within reason eh...?
She wondered what that meant for Chase. For her, getting a big ass tattoo like that and wearing pink boxers were outside of reason.
She supposed he was just much more...flexible or something. Then again, he did seem rediculously laid back and all...

Then she got a bit of an explination of it all. Wow...how sad...
"Oh..."
She blinked. What a lame thing to say in response!!
"Well, I'm glad she's getting better! And it's nice of you to want to see her smile!" He obviously cared alot for his sister. It was sweet really...

She blushed beneath her creamy-sand colored fur as he brushed her cheek, and managed a slighty embarrassed laugh.
"Oh well...I smile at stupid things all the time, so I guess thats go-"
Blue jerked back instinctively as he brushed along her lips with his thumb. Woah, way too intimate there!!
"Uh, heheh...I'll, um, watch out for her then." She shifted, still hugging the blanket to her chest. She wasn't entirely sure she really wanted Ansa to be jealous of her...
Scary, scary woman...
"Do you think I could maybe have my clothes back...?"

Anonymous

Chase smiled softly at little Blue's praise to his sister and he nodded. His smile only grew and he chuckled softly at her comment. "Is that so?" he replied coolly, watching as she jerked back from his touch. This slightly amused him inside and it made him tingly. She was something, wasn’t she? His eyes gazed warmly into hers as all he could think about was her right now. Her small and slender frame, her soft smooth fur, and her beautiful blue hair. And especially that earring dangling of her cute fox ear. He almost craved her. This was a very unusual feeling for him. He wasn’t one to cling to just anybody. She made him feel happy. She filled that empty space that Ansa couldn’t. Ansa meant the world to hi, but there were things that she couldn’t mean to him.

Distracted by little blue and her entirety, he almost missed her question. But soon, Chase snapped back into reality and let the question run through his mind once more so he could answer. "Mmm, no." he said softly with a semi playful smile as he reached up and tapped her on the nose lightly with his finger. Oh right. And then there was the problem with her being in his data book. He needed to further investigate the reasoning behind it before anything got out of hand. But he kept his kind expression and kept his promise to keep Blue uninformed of the situation. "Do you mind if I ask you a question?" he said out of the blue in a soft and wondering voice.  "When I touch you like that...do you enjoy it?" he asked almost smoothly, being blatantly open about it. "You tend to shy away from touch, almost like you're afraid something bad will happen." He suggested honestly.