Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

~*Lost Again*~

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2005, 08:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Somehow she knew his answer would fall along those lines. He had to be like the most hospitable person on the face of the planet. It was like being waited on, or something...
She almost felt like royalty the way she was being treated.

She started when he took her hand, still way unused to the casual touching thing. "I...uh, ok..." She let herself be led, large, cute ears flipped back a bit. Her hazel eyes quickly drank in all of the beauty of the hall, immediately forgetting about the whole hand holding thing.
And it just kept going!! And she just kept right on gawking...

By the time they finished the tour (including the huge house-like room of hers) Blue was practically unconcious with amazement. She just stared blankly, ears limp at her head, jaw slack.
Oh.my.god...
She almost wanted to collapse to her knees she was in such shock and wonder.
As he spoke, she stared up at him, still unable to wipe the dumbfounded look off of her young face. Even his cuteness couldn't snap her out of it.
"Eeehhhhh...." She mumbled, and then shook her head rather forcibly. "What are you, a multi-millionaire??? This is crazy big! It's like a palace in here! And this room! It's like a small house! Holy friggin' cow Chase...!"
And then, fizzled out, her waving arms dropped back to her sides. "Ugh, I need that nap now..."
And she toddled over to the bed and collapsed on it, though really only half her body made it, her face buried into the pillow.
What a freakishly strange day....

Anonymous

Chase just blinked at little Blue curiously.  But before he could interject, she stated that she was tired.  He followed her over to the bed as she collapsed and smiled a little.  He just shook his head and picked her up and placed her gently in the bed all the way.  He pulled the sheets over her and dimmed the light before exiting the room.  He went to his own bedroom beside Blue's and sat on his bed.  He pulled out a small black device and began to scan through it.  Soon enough, he came across what he was looking or and paused to read whatever it was.  Finding the answer to his question, he put the item back in his clothes and pondered unsurely.  Normally leaving his bedroom door open, he took off his boots and some of his clothes and laid back on his bed, closing his eyes with his hands behind his head.  It was only late morning and he was tired already?  Oh well.  He continued his thinking until he too, dozed off.  For the next while, he rested there peacefully in a loose long-sleeved shirt and his pants with the door open.  You could now see more of his lean, yet muscular body and a tattoo down the side of his neck where his cloak had hidden earlier.

Anonymous

Blue squeaked when someone yet again touched her, this time picking up her back end. Of course, it was Chase, and she blinked at him as he adjusted her entire small frame onto the large bed. She was sure the huge damn thing only made her look even tinier...
She managed to kick off those cute little pink shoes (Eww, cute???) before he basically tucked her in. She just stared at him as he moved to dim the lights, and then exited without a word. Like it was totally normal...

With a loud sigh Blue lifted her arm up, then let it fall onto her forehead with a small furred smack. "What an odd day..." She mumbled, but she soon fell into a deep slumber. Her breathing became steady and deep, and she slept so peacefully at first.
But it just wasn't to be.

Suddenly those hazel eyes snapped open, shifting to a cheery shade of green. She glanced around the room a bit, a sly smile on her face, before bouncing out of bed. "Ooo, cute little dress." She murred, slipping the shoes back on and padding quietly from the room. She could feel the soreness from last night's partying. "Those boys really laid it on hard." She giggled softly and looked around the grand hallway.
"Wow, what a place. How come little Blue always picks up the rich guys??" She smirked devilishly, but playfully, and sniffed around.
She noticed the open doorway almost immediately. "Oh? And what is this...?" She snuck closer and peeked her head in, spotting Chase laying half on his bed and in far fewer clothes than before.
She grinned. My my, what a cutie! There was a sharp jab of pain in her head as one of the others inerjected.

Don't Tangelo! You've put her through enough grief already!

This new one, apparently Tangelo, frowned. They were no fun...especially not Valentino. She was always cramping her style!
So, ignoring the other soul's protests, Tangelo snuck further into the room, shutting the door softly behind her. Her ears swiveled around a few times, eyes adjusting easily to the semi-darkness in the room. No one else. Perfect.
She placed her slender fingers to her lips as she held back a giggle, face twisted into one of mirth and a devilish playful side.
She was the one always getting poor little Blue into trouble. And she was damn proud of it.

She padded over to Chase, hands behind her back, head tilted to the side, completely silent in her stalking approach. Coming so close she was practically touching him, and standing off to one side of his knees, she leaned forward, careful to keep her breath to a minimum. Oo, a tattoo no less? Hot stuff. She gave another silent giggle, excited about her new plot.
And now...the execution!
Tangelo splayed her slender hands on his chest very gently and leaned in, nuzzling softly under his chin and giving his neck a playful little lick.
Perfect...

Anonymous

A tingly sensation was felt and Chase's eyes opened slowly as he was gently waken from his nap.  His attention directed itself to the source of the sudden lick.  He found little Blue nuzzled against him and his eyes showed a little more curiosity, yet he was still so calm and cool.  He shifted his head gently to get a better look at her as he still laid back on his bed undisturbed.  "Blue?" he asked in a tired surprised voice, his eyes still not open fully.  He then pulled one arm out from behind his head and caressed little Blue's cheek, holding her face up softly.  "Lonely?" he asked innocently, not bothered at all by her affection.  Because of his adjustments, the tattoo on Chase's neck could be seen a little clearer.  It went further down his neck than it looked earlier and it was rather large.  Some of it could be seen through his white shirt, down the side of his chest and shoulder.  This was the arm the arm that caressed little Blue, his left arm.

Anonymous

So calm he was! And so unperturbed by her affection...surely little Blue hadn't been that daring? No matter, Blue was long gone, and she couldn't let him know it so easily. That would spoil the fun!
She needed to pick a particularly embarassing point to stop...then she could fling Blue's mind back into the forefront and let her deal with it.
Devilish little Tangelo!

She allowed him to caress her check and bring her now bashful face from beneath his neck. She didn't want to play the part of Tangelo too much, otherwise he'd get suspicious. His question earned a downcast of the eyes and a slight chewing of her pouty bottom lip, ears flipped back passively, before a slight nod was given. Lonely, yeah, that was it...
She noticed now just how far that tattoo went along his body. "Wow..." That was crazy big. And she bet it looked damn sexy on him too. But none of that showed on her face, and she tugged at his shirt with one small hand, as though trying to look down it at the tattoo. She now kept the other on his stomach, craning her head around just a bit to try and look closer at the tattoo. But she didn't out right ask him to take his shirt off. That would be too blunt for Blue.

My my, what fun this was going to be!

Anonymous

He watched little Blue closely.  A tired smile arose on his lips after she nodded and he pet her a little more.  "Its okay." He reassured her.  Chase followed her movements and came to a conclusion.  She was looking at his tattoo.  He looked down at his shirt as she tugged and then back at her.  "You seem curious about it. " he commented, rubbing her ear now.  "Here." He released her and sat up a little, crossing his arms to pull off his shirt.  He revealed the massive tattoo as he laid back down for her, extending his arm back to her.  It wrapped around his arm, all the way to his wrist.  It surrounded half his chest and up the side of his neck and down his stomach and under his pant line.  It also extended around to his back and down the pant line again.  His muscles were firm and slender and his skin a light tan and silky smooth.  He let little Blue look at it without a care as he watched her curiosity with no suspicion.

Anonymous

Curious, yeah, very cur...ooooh, wait...that felt...really, really nice. She leaned closer to him as he pet her fluffy, sensative ear gently. No one had done that to her before...and boy did she like it.
She nearly forgot all about the tattoo and what was going on.

But then he pulled away and sat up a bit, pulling off his shirt and then laying back down just as calm as could be. He really didn't find this weird at all, huh? Hell, all the better for her then!
Her hazel eyes gobbled down as much of the tattoo as she could see. It even went down further...?? Christ! And she had been right...it was a sexy little addition to his well defined body.
Hell yeah, this just kept getting better!

Blue eagerly, but slowly, ran her hands from his wrist up to his shoulder, shimming up onto the bed and kneeling next to him. Finished following those marks, she let his arm fall into her lap as she continued across his chest and down his side and stomach, touching that smooth skin very gently. What a tattoo...
Her curiousity was in a sense still Blue's, and this definately aroused her interest. Speaking of arousal, Tangelo was having a bit of a time containing herself. He was just way too placid not too try something more. She leaned forward a bit, blue hair tickling at his chest before her face reached him. She sniffed lightly at him. He smelled nice, for a human type and all. She took a moment to kneel there over him, taking in his scent, one arm snaked across his stomach. Her small pink tongue dashed out again, testing. Very nice. You know, she could really enjoy this.
She picked her head up a bit and gave Chase a small, questioning look. "Am I...bothering you...?" She asked softly, her voice that of Blue's, a hint of nervousness to her question at the fear of his saying yes.

Man, she should play as Blue more often...this was fun.

Anonymous

Chase relaxed even more after blue felt his skin.  Her hands were gentle and sweet.  He felt the sensation down his arm, reaching his shoulder and he almost closed his eyes, it felt so soothing.  He smiled a little at her as she crawled onto the bed beside him and placed his hand in her lap.  He let it sit there innocently as he continued to watch, intrigued with her curiosity.  Now it was his chest, and then his stomach.  He sucked in his stomach, holding back a small laugh as it tickled a bit.  He sucked in again as he suddenly felt her hair run along him and he blinked curiously.  Her face was close to his again and he closed his eyes for her, smiling again.  He felt her climb onto him with her hand on his stomach and then she licked him again.  This time Blue was a little personal.  His eyes opened after that and he gazed at her again, calm as usual.  He understood her expression and then she spoke.  "Not at all." He replied softly.  "If it makes you feel better, go ahead." He assured her gently, actually not minding it one bit.

Anonymous

Man he was tolerant! He totally had no problems with what she did. And she was being quite the great little actress. She was pulling off this Blue thing perfectly. She knelt, perched over him for a moment, staring at his kind face, and pondering over what he had just said.
If it made her feel better, go ahead.
Oh but did that leave the doorway open to so many possibilities. She glanced down again, staring at the tattoo, still being shy little Blue. But she knew Blue wasn't always shy, and she sure as hell wasn't. Besides, she had to find a good stopping point to dump little Blue into.
"Alright then. I'm gonna try to be daring here." She stated in a slight whisper, lifting her head and straightening a bit. If he didn't mind, then it was worth a shot! Besides, she'd been wanting to do this since starting.

She paused as if nervous, though really she was rarin to go. If she could just get this into an awkward enough position...
She bit her lip, then leaned forward with her hands on her hips and landed a kiss on his lips. She was as chaste about it as possible, though it wasn't her style. She felt the hand in her lap sort of push into her stomach as she leaned forward, having forgotten all about it. Oh well, it was kissy time anyway.
Though the kiss was chaste, Tangelo didn't pull away after a normal length of time. She rather liked this guy's lips!

Anonymous

Be daring?  He wondered about that question.  It wasn’t until little Blue kissed that he knew what she meant.  Chase simply closed his eyes and kissed her back equally.  Then the kiss drew out.  Chase pulled his hand from behind his head and then reached out with both his hands and then placed them on her cheeks.  Slowly and softly, his hands lingered down little Blue's neck, around her petit shoulders and found their way to her curvy hips where they rested gently.  This whole situation didn’t seem one bit unusual to him.  He was just so carefree.  He accepted it...accepted her as if they were an item.  This could actually be a good thing though.  He continued to kiss her, letting her have control of the situation if she needed to.

Anonymous

Still being just as placid as before! Wonderful, this is working out wonderful. She splayed her hands over his bare chest as she leaned forward, more than glad he was returning the kiss. She basically let herself lay out on him, hardly kneeling anymore. It was more sensual, and alot more comfortable.
She shivered lightly as his hands rand down her body to her hips, part from pleasure and part from excitement. This was perfect!
The perfect spot to dump little Blue...
Tangelo closed her eyes and leaned deeper into the kiss, getting her last few moments of pleasure before pulling back...

Blue shifted lightly, her hazel eyes opening slowly. At first she had no idea what she was looking at, and her eyes had to focus before she realized it was...wait a minute...Chase???
Her current situation hit her suddenly. She was laying on Chase, and she was kissing him, and he was kissing back!!
Bloody hell!!!

Blue's suddenly grew wide and her entire body went stiff as a board. There was a pause and then her head snapped back and away from his lips, a small squeak escaping her. "Ch..Chase!?" She looked absolutely horrified.
Oh no...she had another blackout!! Where was she??? What had she been doing wich Chase???
Oh god!! Nononononononononono...!
Unable to bear the embarassment, Blue buried her face into her hands, her body shivering. "Ohmygod..." She muttered, ears about as stuck close to her head as they had ever been.

Anonymous

My, little Blue was cute.  She aroused Chase's curiosity further with her warm and gentle actions.  Without realizing, he had let himself go into the kiss, his mind unable to focus completely.  She was an interesting one all right.  Even in the position he was currently in, Chase maintained his self-control.  There was a vast amount of opportunities that he just let go.  He would not take advantage of her in a situation such as this.  He would do what she felt was all right.  Their kiss grew deeper and he didn’t force himself upon her, he just comforted her.  

Suddenly their kiss came to a halt as little Blue pulled away abruptly.  His eyes opened and he gazed up at her to see what had happened.  She called out his name and she looked as if she were in shock.  As the tensed moments passed, Chase silently watched her, awaiting a response.  And then little Blue hid her face in humiliation as it seemed and shrank back.  His expression filled with concern as spoke again, yet he was still so calm, so easy...so gentle.  With that, Chase sat up slowly and removed his hands from her hips, placing them on her cheeks once more.  "Shhh..." he coaxed caringly, caressing her cheeks and her ears.  He pulled her close to him, his hands sliding from her face to her hands, gently trying to slide them from her face so he could see her.  "Its okay..." he continued, not sure why she was acting the way she was so suddenly.

Anonymous

It was one thing for her to wake up in a strange place, laying on the floor, or just standing with a blank look on her face, with the event already over and only the aftermath to assume. But to wake up in the middle of something horrible was not an experiance she had suffered before.
Needless to say, she was in utter shock.

She had been kissing Chase!! What the hell was wrong with her?? He was the one who did all those nice things for her and there she goes acting like...like...like a hussie! And she didn't even know it while she was doing it!
Could it get any more horrible!? She wouldn't be able to look him in the face ever again!!

Blue was basically sitting in Chase's lap, awkwardly due to that pink dress he had her in. She was too stiff with shock and horror to even think to move. He sat up slightly and Blue shrank back, not wanting to touch him anymore than necessary since she couldn't seem to get off him in the first place. She jerked her head down as his hands were placed on her cheeks, so that only her ears were there to be pet.
That felt good...
Gah, no, cut it out!!
Her ears twitched away from him, feeling so utterly horrible about what she had been doing that the mere thought of him touching her in any way, shape, or form brought that sick feeling back to her stomach.

She made small sounds of protest as he drew her closer, wanting to be anywhere but there just then. She wanted to dissapear. She had this feeling everytime after a blackout, when people stared at her in strange ways, or yelled or laughed at her about what she had done. But this time it was accute, because she knew Chase to some extent and respected him and would never have done anything like that if she were in her right mind. What was he going to think of her now???
She stubbornly refused to remove her hands from her ashamed face.
"No, it's not ok! How did I get here?? You didn't bring me here! And I was asleep! I was in the bed, where you put me...! I don't know how I got in here Chase! I don't even know what I did! I just woke up kissing you and I didn't know why or how I got there, and I didn't know where I was, or how long it had been, or anything! It's just a blank spot! Like all the other blank spots! So no, it's not ok Chase! It's not..." She came out in a rush before breaking down into tears. She hated this! She hated it! Waking up not knowing what she had done, losing hours, days, weeks, never able to grasp at what had transpired during that time. Always unsure, always nervous about the next blackout, always wondering, but never quite wanting to know.
She sobbed and shook her head. "Like when you found me! I woke up on the floor in some bar! I was hungover and covered in god knows what, and I was sore...in...places...and...I don't know what happened! I know I'm not a virgin anymore, and I don't even remember losing it to anyone!" Her voice rose with her fear and panic, always held inside, just now breaking out whether she wanted it to or not. "I've never conciously had sex with anyone, but I've woken up in somebody else's bed, naked and they're there and I don't know who they are or how I got there or what I did! And I've woken up covered in blood, and almost none of it is my own! I've found guns on me, or in the place I'm staying and I can't remember buying them. I've had cash one day, and then three days later I wake up and I'm broke and wearing something totally different and miles from where I passed out! It's so scary Chase! I don't understand what's wrong with me!"
She then set to deep shivers, her voice closed up with sheer emotion and the realization that she had just dumped everything on Chase, where she had never told anyone else before. And after what she had just apparently done...
Oh god, she was out of her mind, and now he knew it!
Dammit, dammit...

Anonymous

He stopped petting her as soon as she jerked away, not wanting to make her more uneasy than she already was.  He paused for another silent moment and before he could ask, little Blue broke in.  Chase listened to her every word, staying quiet.  He absorbed all this information seriously, and knew it was more than likely another person inside her mind.  Like a split personality, or maybe even a little more complicated than that.  Could that be the reason her information was in his database?  Wait...right now wasn’t the time for that...  little Blue needed personal attention right now.  And Chase wasn’t going to ignore that and do a more severe back check on her.  He was a decent human being, after all.  Little Blue rambled on and on and he took in every bit, that is, until the last remaining words she said.  That was enough.  He had to do something for her...  So before she could finish, Chase wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against his chest.  He embraced her warmly, his grip firm, but not too tight.  "Shhh." He coaxed.  "I understand.  Just calm down."  He whispered by her ear.  His voice was soft and gentle as he rubbed up and down her back, holding her against him, his head next to hers.

Anonymous

This time she didn't fight as he held her close. Quite the opposite. She clung to Chase as her safety, as her little island of sanity. Sobs wracked her little body as she cried into his chest, unable to help it now. Years of it had been building up, pushing inside her, and she was finally able to let it all out. Even if it was on a person she hardly knew.
She cried heavily for a few silent minutes, comforted by Chase, feeling the chaos within her slowly unravel and fade away.

A few sniffles ended her cry, and she sat silently against Chase for awhile. Finally she shifted a bit, staring over his shoulder at the opposite wall. "Um..." She breathed shakily, the sound distinct due to the raspiness of her throat from crying. "I'm sorry...I..." Red rimmed eyes shifted around the darkeness, alighting upon partially illuminated furniture. She didn't know what to say to him now. First she had practically molested him as someone else entirely, and then she had flooded all her grief and strange problems on him without asking. What does somebody say after something like that??
"Wow..." She sighed, shivered alittle, and tugged her arms around to hug herself. "Th.thanks Chase...I'm...I'm sorry...for...you know...everything..." The awkwardness of the situation was almost overwhelming for Blue.
But there was that voice again, calming her, reasurring her. It was alright, he said he understood. He's a good person, he won't hold it against you.
Blue sighed a bit more steadily, closing her eyes, but wasn't brave enough to sit back and actually look Chase in the face.
What...what a day...

Anonymous

He could feel her words on his chest as well as hear them as he held her warmly.  She apologized to him and he smiled a little, listening to the rest of what she had to say.  "Shhh...  It's okay.  You don't need to thank me." He continued rubbing her back softly.  With a deep breath, Chase finally stopped and pulled her away to look at her.  His hands slid over and cupped her face and his thumbs wiped her tears.  He looked at her almost sweetly as he gave a reassuring expression.  "I...I know I can't tell you its okay...but I will tell you that if you need anything, anything at all, you can come to me.  So...don't be afraid." He said slightly shy, with his nice smile.  "O-okay?" he rubbed her cheeks a little bit, his touch so careful...so caring.

Anonymous

She shook her head at his response. "But...but I need to thank you. You're so nice to me, letting me stay at your house and making me food and giving me a place to sleep. And then I do all this weird stuff and sob all over you, and you're still nice to me. You don't look at me like I'm totally out of my mind, like everyone else does. So yes, I do need to thank you. And...I'll try to make it up to you some day if I can." Her voice came more readily as she spoke, and slowly her slim body began to relax.

She stared at him with red-rimmed eyes of now bright green. She smiled at his words and gave a soft laugh, staring down at her lap as she did so. "Alright...thanks so much Chase..." The incredibly thin and soft fur on her face was damp with tears, but he wiped a majority of them away, leaving nothing but slightly darker streaks down her face. She fiddled with her fingers in her lap, still sitting on him, surprisingly. Finally she shifted a bit, and glanced back up at him.
"So...um...what...what should we do now?"
She wasn't sure if she was going to get back to sleep after all that.

Anonymous

"Okay, okay." He smiled as she insisted on thanking him.  "I'm glad I could be of help."  He felt a little weird, not used to being complimented.  He stared back into her eyes; watching her cheer up and that made him feel better.  Still holding her face, one hand slid down to hold the tip of her chin gently while he pondered her question, the other hand now resting in his lap.  His small smile continued to show on his face.  "I-I'm not sure..." he said softly.  "But there is one thing id like to do.  You have shown me a great deal of unexpected gratitude...so now...I want to return the favor..."  And with that, he slowly came face to face, closing his eyes and he kissed her softly, still holding her chin.  

A door opened in the magic lobby and a young lady stepped out, closing the door behind her gently.  "I will have to come back in a little bit to see your progress, precious." She smiled, then walking away.  She went into the kitchen, passing the entry, and she noticed Chase's coat on the rack.  "Oh, Chase is home!" she said in excitement.  "Now where is he?"  She ran to the stairway and decided to stroll all the way on up to his bedroom to see him.  Once upstairs, she walked quietly down the hall, and then came to a stop at the open door of a usually unused room.  "Hello...what's this?"  She held her hands behind her back, snooping on into the room casually, looking around.  She took notice of the used bed sheets and smirked.  "It looks like we have company.  I wonder where they are."  She spoke to herself quietly, still examining the room.

Anonymous

Blue was glad he would at least accept her thanks, though she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to repay him. She'd given him so much grief...
His patience was amazing, as was his utter acceptance of her strange problem. A problem that usually alienated her from people...
He seemed to be dropping his hands from her face, but then kept one hand on her chin, and she couldn't fathom why. Then again, he did seem to have a thing for casual touch...which she was still getting used to...
She decided to ignore it for now.

He then seemed to have an idea for how to get out of their awkward situation, and her large ears immediately perked toward him. Little did she know what he had in mind would only make it more awkward.
Cripes.
Just the way he said it began to warn her of something possibly embarassing before his face even moved close.
"Uhh..." Her small squeak of embarassed protest was effectively silenced. Both ears flipped back and her slender hands gripped the hem of her dress in her lap, eyes fairly wide in her tear-streaked face. Her stiff spine quivered, but she couldn't think what to do. This was the second time in one day she had ended up kissing him!! What the hell!?
She was too shy to kiss back, but not quite uncomfortable enough to pull away. So she was sort of in kiss-limbo....

Both ears twitched then, and with a small mmph, she placed her fingers on his chin and nervously pushed him back. "Ah...uh...p..person in the other r.room..." She muttered, blushing heavily under her creamy sand-colored fur. Again she was grateful for her acute hearing...

Anonymous

Chase blinked curiously as she pushed him away, but he sort of expected it at the same time.  Wait...what?  Person?  Oh!  "Hmm?"  His eyes then shifted from little blue to the doorway.  "Ansa?"

The girl in the other room froze upon hearing her name and looked out the door.  She then smirked again and strolled out back into the hall.  "Yeeeeeesss." She sang happily as she came up to the entrance of his room.  She peeked inside to see Chase sitting in bed with the small fox-girl in his lap.  "Oh!  Oh my..." he smiled fiestily, her seductive eyes locking onto little Blue.  She walked on in slowly, circling the bed as she looked the fox-girl over.  "Hello there.  Aren't we cute?"  

Chase just watched quietly, finding no problem yet with his younger sister's behavior.  "Ansa...This is Blue." He introduced calmly and politely.  "She will be out guest for a while."

"I see.  Mmm...Hi...nice to meet you..." he said slowly, almost yarning to know her a little better.  "You smell nice." She complimented, leaning toward her to see her face.