Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When Things Couldn't Get Worse. ( Countess! )

Started by Anonymous, May 13, 2009, 09:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[ Continued from This Thread. 104 posts!  Also, they're not in Essyrn yet, but they'll end up there eventually, so currently the beginning of this thread takes place in the Sirantil Valley, we just didn't want to board hop like whoa and are lazy!]

This thread contains mature themes! Dun read if it bothers you or annoys you!

It was an odd feeling. Being horribly guilty because he could run very fast over anything. Though it was an insanely wonderful feeling to not be moving. Jaks had felt a little motion sick after the first few days of constant running, the night of the full moon had been a little spooky and the whole time Jaks had stayed almost completely still, thankful when they'd finally left the tundra and there was green.

Jaks hadn't even seen his own eyes in forever, green was a welcome colour.

Jaks could kiss the trees

Roll around in the grass.

Ah, it was wonderful, and not freezing and he could run fast here and– He could run. Jaks could run away here. S'ric was dead tired, the ground wasn't frozen, it wasn't wet. Jaks could run here. But did he really want to? No. Later.

Pulling the hair brush through his hair Jaks stared at the fire, cross legged sitting on his jacket so the pebbles on the ground didn't bother his butt and legs. Curious, Jaks had lifted his shirt, completely free of bruises and hickeys, just like he thought so. Pressing a hand to his neck, the bite had faded away, too, nothing was there. Jaks body was exactly like it was before he me S'ric, free of bruises and hickeys and anything else weird.

It was one thing to travel at a normal pace and get to the locations at the right time, for instance, it had taken Jaks and his team a good two, three weeks to get from here to the tundra. S'ric? A week.

A whole week.

Of non-stop moving.

Jaks was tired just thinking about how tired S'ric would be. Of course the elf was subtly ignoring the werewolf, but what else would he do? Offer him a bowl of water? Jaks could hear a river nearby, but that probably meant S'ric could too. He didn't have any magical smelling ability, so S'ric took care of that side of things.

Useless. At least before he could help cook or something, but here? He could help ... Make a spot... For the werewolf to nap free of sticks and those annoying little sticky things he pulled out of the fur when he was bored and he spotted one. Jaks was beginning to think he had an obsession about messy hair, in a world where he couldn't control anything and had to walk carefully over shards of broken glass or he'd get a very large, very pissed off werewolf on his hands.

Jaks didn't want that.

Jaks liked S'ric when he was all tired and sluggish and lazy. Not only did he look vaguely cute, but he didn't want to touch Jaks in any other form than the whole ' I hold you, 'cause you're mine' during the naps S'ric slept. Jaks slept to, cuddled close to the warm werewolf.

So, here Jaks was sitting around a fire. Their first real stop since S'ric had left the tundra with Jaks bundled up in his arms. It was warmer, so the jacket was off and Jaks leaned forward before pulling his head to his ankles and groaning.

This sucked.

Anonymous

He was tired. Not just sleepy, but exhausted. It was one thing to cross the tundra and mountains on his own. He could occasionally lope on all fours and didn't have to worry about a bundled elf in his arms. And while Jaks was light, carrying him all day... and into the night... on two hours sleep...S'ric was tired. His body ached some... hell, it ached a lot. And he was hungry. Ravenous. He'd pushed himself a little more than he should, but Essyrn was clear across.... everything. Not just a couple miles south, but weeks. He figured it'd take them two and a half, since it usually took him two. With two more mountain ranges to cross. some plains, a forest....

He was stretched out on the ground close to Jaks, shifted in his werewolf form. He was half convinced that if he became human now, he'd not have the energy to become a wolf again. That's how tired he was. His eyes were partially closed as he tried to gather up the will to go eat. Which would mean sniffing about... and falling on something weaker than him to eat. The way he was laying was almost awkward, legs sprawled out behind, arms carelessly to the side, and his muzzle resting on the dirt.

S'ric glanced at Jaks before grunting and standing. He usually carried himself upright, head held high. Now he just looked... well, tired. His tail rested on the ground as he stood, taking stock of his tired muscles, before running a large paw against Jaks' back. He needed to eat. It didn't even occur to the werewolf that Jaks might run now. He was too tired to contemplate the energy required to chase him down, then punish him. Hopefully, Jaks was well aware of what S'ric would do. At this point, he'd eat Jaks leg, rather than just break it. With little ado, he simply turned and stalked off into the twilight. He'd eat, stuff himself, then come back and sleep. It'd be no time at all before he was back to his old, perky self.

Anonymous

Never in his life had he ever felt guilty because of how a giant wolf looked so damn tired and drained. Jaks wanted to help, but he was no good at hunting, or... Helping in general. Useless.

Such an odd feeling.

Being an elf was useful when he was around humans, he knew that, he was faster, lighter, had better hearing and eyesight. He was useful! With S'ric though, Jaks was useless, he could be extra weight and carry a backpack with - amazing - two daggers and some clothing. Jaks looked over at S'ric, he wanted to be him, play with the ears, pull those burrs out of his fur on his back.

Jaks blinked when he felt a large paw draw up his back, blinking widely when s'ric ran away. What...? Oh, he hadn't seen S'ric eat in days, he.. Probably went hunting. Jaks sighed and closed his eyes before he stretched and layed down, his hands over his face. A moment of peace. Solitude.  It was wonderful.

Or so Jaks thought.

-   -   -   -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

The slavers were just back from selling a batch to some rich guy in Serendipity. They were swimming in it.

Right now.

This one was about six foot two and broad shoulders and had a tight shirt on tucked into black breeches, which were in turn, tucked into big black boots. His pack was back at camp with his partner and the muscle heads. So, when he, his name being Trey, had gone out wandering to find that river, he'd come across a fire.

And something else just as interesting.

It was an elf.

Alone.

In the woods.

Alone.

Trey felt a dark smile fall over his lips. Alone. A pretty little elf. Alone. Trey could never tell if it was a boy or a girl elf, they all looked the damn same and they all had point years and... Trey bashed this one in the head with a branch.

Out cold. Yes. Trey smiled to himself as he wandered and knelt beside the elf, pulling the shirt up to chest. It was a boy. A very pretty boy. " Eugh." Trey hated pretty boys. They were good for one type of slave. Those stupid pets. Spoiled little things. Useless. Whiney. Blah blahblah.

Trey grabbed Jaks foot and easily pulled him up until just his neck and arms were on the ground. Light too. Good. Like a back of sand, Jaks was hefted over his shoulder. He'd walk back to camp and drop the little elf down. Which was what he did.

Once he got back to his camp he dropped the elf feet first and glared at his partner. "It's a boy. you take care of it." Trey hated dealing with the boys, they were always so... Eugh. Male.

Anonymous

There were few things that Seinya enjoyed more than monetary wealth. Living was obviously more important, and power required money... the only thing money couldn't really by, to her, was control. And nothing made the woman happy like control. She was very pleased with the recent buy out of their slave stock. The man had been so thrilled by her handiwork he'd bought all they had left. It'd taken her a week to break five men. Human men. With the right equipment, pain was a great teacher. And when it came to being in command of anything, the half devil was the master. Her horse, accustomed  to the smell of her hellish taint, nickered softly while a delicate clawed hand passed over the smooth coat. Vanity ran through her blood, driving her to make everything associated with her beautiful. The horse, with her perfect white coat, her tent with its elaborate decorations, and even her clothes, where the black leather had been polished and tailored to fit her. It all came down to Seinya was naturally drawn to pretty things.

The men – hired muscle – were currently putting her tent away. They were going to rest for an hour or so more before continuing on their merry way. With purses full of gold, the men were eager to spend it. And there was nothing to buy out here. She stroked the mare again before footsteps drew her attention. The she-devil twisted to see Trey, her current business partner. And what did he have? From the looks of it, he wasn't thrilled with his find. A moment later, and she knew why. Trey hated pretty males. A sentiment Seinya did not share, On the contrary, they were her most wanted. Only good for the more subtle tasks a slave should be taught. Nothing like turning a person into a mule, which was terribly easy. No, no, no. This would require a delicate hand, practiced... much like hers.

"It's a boy. you take care of it." The she-devil glanced up at Trey, her eyes glinting red in the minimal light before perfect lips stretched in a smile. "Of course I will," she cooed then before kneeling next to her new pet. Gingerly, a pointed claw caught on the hem of his shirt, which she pulled up just to get an idea of... Oh. How very interesting. The black lines along his back made her smile. Tattooed slaves either sold for more, if the design was exotic, erotic, or rare, or poorly if it made the slave seem garish and gaudy. Set on flawless skin, Seinya knew which this would be.

Hanging from the woman's wrist, on a delicate silver chain, was a slender metal rod. About the width of her pinky, but three times as long. It was a magical trinket associated with her devil half. Using it, Seinya could provoke any sort of sensation she wished when applying it to flesh. From pain that was so blinding, to pleasure that would push someone to climax in mere breaths... it was a delightful toy. The best part being that it had a companion piece. It was much like the rod, length wise, but much thinner. Like a needle, but bendable. This metal needle was connected to the rod, slave to the rod's master. With it, she could invoke any sensation in the bearer of the needle without needing to touch them. Set rules, limits, boundaries... to the extent that she could cause pain if they thought of something she didn't like. Seinya had five needles in total, and since she had no other slaves, that meant this elf would get one.

Seinya smiled affectionately, as though she'd found some long lost soul that needed saving, before she looked up at her business partner, producing one slender metal needle. "Where should I put it?" In truth, it could go anywhere. It could be completely inserted in the skin, or it could be stuck through a lip, or nose, and bent like a ring. Or it could be wrapped around an arm, wrist, ankle, or finger. So long as it pricked the skin, it would remain there until Seinya removed it. Should the victim of the needle try, pain would wash over them. They'd pass out before they even got to touch it.

Anonymous

Trey rolled his eyes when Seinya pulled up the damn elf's shirt. The tattoo was interesting, and the elf looked like a chick from the back. Was she a lesbian? Seinya liked the pretty boys, Trey had learned that all too soon, she must be some form of a lesbian. Pah. Pretty boys. The man crossed his arms over his chest, leering off to the side and giving a quiet huff.

Where should she put it? "I'll tell you where you should put it." Trey huffed, grumpy. Would be so much more interesting if the girly looking elf was a girl, then Trey could - smirk - held break 'em in. Trey plucked the metal needle from his business partners hand and lifted Jaks head up by the hair before sitting on the ground. A bruise was blooming on the elfs forehead from where he smacked it with a branch but, nothing would last.

" This is where it should go, right? Everyone loves their ears, and as far as I know, Elves are weird about their ears so." Trey took the tip of the needle and shoved it through the lower lobe of Jaks ear before bending it and curving it up through the rest of his ear, curving it so it made a spiral up the elf's ear, the pointed edges curled in so they didn't poke anything and so that it couldn't just be pulled out.

Trey leered at the ear, wiping up the dripping blood with a handkerchief and he grinned before flicking the ear and getting up, letting Jaks head plop to the ground, the little elf groaned and Trey wandered off. "If you need me I'm... Somewhere in this part of the forest." he gave a wide sweep of his arm to indicate quite a large spread of trees.

- - - - - - -

Pain.

His head hurt and his ear screamed at him.

Jaks opened his eyes and looked around quickly before spotting the woman. He stared lifting himself up on one elbow, ignoring the ache in his ear - which was unfortunately a masochistic place for him, while it throbbed with pain it the same throbbing made him shiver - His fingers clutched at the gravel under him and he stared at the lady. "You have to be kidding me." He whispered before moving away to stand up, pressing a hand to his head hissing when he touched the bruise.

With a careful delicate hand, Jaks moved his fingers to gently brush at his ear, instantly he gave a quiet cry of pain and his face flushed, turning to glare at the woman. "What did you do to me?" His voice was solid, his eyebrow were drawn downward and his clear green eyes were set into a hard glare.

Why?

Why did the planet hate him?

Anonymous

It amused the she-devil to watch Trey man handle the young elf. Such a shame he wouldn't be interested in helping her break this little elf. Seinya didn't move as Trey twisted the needle through his ear, feeling the little elf's mind like a weight on the back of her shoulders. With little thought, Seinya would know what he was thinking, and how he felt. A perfect way to know whether he was lying or not. When his head was thumped off the ground, she felt the jump start of his mind. So it would seem he was waking up. She remained kneeling, her hands clasped almost regally in her lap. For all intents and purposes, Seinya looked like someone important. A lady, a queen, a commander. Something about her oozed authority, even if she only wore black leather that clung to very womanly curves. There wasn't much skin showing, but that wasn't required. The swell of her hips and the curve to her breasts was perfectly accented. She noted the reaction to touching his ear. Vaguely registering the feeling of pleasure and pain that went with the sensation.

"What did you do to me?"

She didn't like that tone. Didn't like his look.  Idly, the she-devil slowly stood before brushing off her knees. Then, using the gift of the needle, and the connection between them, she willed white hot pain to lace through his abdomen, causing him to crumple. It didn't stop there. The pain shot from his abdomen to encompass his whole body, sucking the air from him. Through this connection, there would be no surrender of unconsciousness. He would be aware for as long as she wanted. "You will refer to me as Mistress Seinya, or Mistress. Whichever pleases you. Should you use anything else, or forget to use my title, the pain will return. Do you understand, my sweet?" Her tone was honey, sweet and thick, as though they were something much more intimate rather than owner and pet. Lovers, almost. Her red eyes glowed with affection, her lips tilted in what could only be a cherished smile. Because he would not be able to speak when it felt his insides were on fire, she willed the pain away. Waiting to see if he would learn as quickly as some of the others.

Anonymous

Mistake.

Jaks doubled over, landing on his knees, his arms curling around his middle, mouth open in a silent scream. He could hear her perfectly. Jaks wanted to rip her apart, he wanted to crawl and beg for forgiveness. Where was S'ric? What the hell. This shouldn't have happened. Protective and jealous and here he was, kneeling at some bitches boots writhing in silent pain.

Then it got worse.

This was so much worse. Where was S'ric? Why wasn't that stupid giant werewolf here to protect him? Jaks clung to himself tighter, his face was red and his body was tense. Did he want to go through this again? Hell no. No thank you. Never ever. Jaks would rather be under S'ric with several blades in his back than experience this again.

What was it anyway?

It started to ease and Jaks was still on his knees, a hand moving from around his stomach to press against the ground, panting softly, eyes watering as his hand dug into the dirt. Slowly Jaks looked up at the woman. Didn't want to, didn't want to at all, but it was that or the pain.

"I understand, M...." Jaks licked his lips turning away slightly before turning back to look at her, his eyes flicking up her body, well, at least she wasn't a huge man. "Mistress." The word tasted foul on his lips. S'ric didn't require Jaks to call him anything specific, he'd get pounced if it was something less than wanted... But...

Jaks moved a hand to his head and closed his eyes briefly before he looked up. "I..." He wouldn't use S'ric to threaten them, would he? Yes he would. At least S'ric could pretend to be nice. Mistress? Pain if he was a 'bad boy'? No thanks.

"I'm travelling with someone, they're big and violent, you should let me return to my camp before he comes looking for you." Jaks slowly stood up, his head up, his eyes focused on Seinyas neck and chin, his shoulders were back and he took steady breathes, expecting another surge of pain. He hadn't used her title.

Anonymous

As always, after the initial capture, there was anger. Thoughts about wanting to hurt her. And as usual, his thoughts reflected someone that could save him. Usually it was a parent, sibling, strong friend or role model. But this elf... His thoughts were about a wolf? A pet... no... How very curious. The elf seemed very convinced that he would be saved. Or that she should be concerned about the beast.

"I'm travelling with someone, they're big and violent, you should let me return to my camp before he comes looking for you." She let him say the words. Let him stand. Let him feel the full flavor of defiance. It made cutting him down all the sweeter. The rod wasn't needed since she owned him now. Seinya smiled before stepping close, her hand gripping his jaw. For as gentle as the touch was, it felt as though the bone shattered. The magic of the needle and the connection would prevent him from falling from her grasp. The sting  remained in his jaw, radiating from where she touched him. "What did I say?" Seinya backhanded him, using the pain of the needle to drop him to his knees. "You will address me properly, or you will not speak." The pain shot down his throat, enforcing the rules set by the Master. No words could pass his lips unless he intended to say Mistress beforehand.

As he lay on the ground, she purred, "Now, if you think any more nasty thoughts about me, then the pain is going to start again. It will consume your whole body, and you won't find comfort in passing out. My control over you will prevent it. The only way to make the pain stop is if you think of something nice about me." She leaned over a little, looking at him curiously. "Let's test it, shall we?" If the sting before had been bad, it was nothing to what engulfed his whole body. As though she'd lit every single nerve on fire, and could somehow keep them on fire. There was not a part of him that did not hurt. "To make the pain stop, think of something nice," she chided, her tone sweet. "Most men like to focus on my breasts." True to her word, the pain would not go away until he did as she asked.

Anonymous

Wanting to die was never a feeling that would have been at the front of his thoughts if he was ever anywhere else. However, the feeling of his face breaking when the woman touched it made Jaks go pale and his eyes roll upwards before they flicked back down and Jaks breath was harsh. It was blinding, he couldn't think.

He could feel the gravel against his cheek when she backhanded him and he reeling too much to stop it. The side of his head bashed against the ground, rubbing against the needle bending and winding through his ear, his teeth clenched and his eyes trying to look up at the woman. Focus on her. He could do that. What was she saying? Don't think mean things.

He could do that.

Then the pain went from one extreme to another.

And he could feel it all.

There was no blissful darkness to follow.

Jaks could feel his body tense, his back arch against the ground, his head tip back and his eyes roll into his head.

Think of something nice?

Her breasts? What? They were breasts. Nice breasts but nothing Jaks would stare at, he was a gentleman and Jaks arched back further, fingers clawing at the ground.

Eyes.

She had nice eyes.

Strangely pretty eyes, they were red and Jakes stared at them for a moment. She was a gorgeous woman and she had a great body and... and...

The pain was slowly ebbing away an Jaks layed there panting, sweat beaded his forehead and his eyes were drawn downward. This wasn't feeling too good, no thinking bad things. Think she's a wonderful woman for letting the pain stop. His mouth was open and he gave a loud gasp for air.

Couldn't say something unless Mistress was tacked to the end. " Thank you, Mistress." Jaks sighed out, thank you for having a way out of the pain. He couldn't faint though, even though his body hurt from the tense muscles, he layed in the dirt and stared at the trees.

This was... Where was S'ric?

Anonymous

Seinya relished his responses, the internal struggle that only she could see, and the eventual surrender. A person could only take so much pain. With the rod and needles, the she-devil could produce pain no mortal could duplicate. When it seemed he had found something, her eyes, to focus on, the pain did fade. That was part of the rules. Rules that were enforced and upheld by the thin needle through his ear. "See," she purred, kneeling next to him much like she had when Jaks had first woke up. "See how easy that was..." This time, Seinya ran a delicate claw along his jaw line. No more pain, but rather, she used the other side of the connection she had with him. Pain was such a great teacher, but there was no better reward than pleasure. A soothing warmth spread through his jaw, removing the pain that had come with the touch and her backhand, replacing it instead with the relief one might associate with a nap after an exhausting day.

Seinya 'petting' Jaks like his for a brief moment, letting the pleasure seep into his other muscles, coaxing them to relax. "I'm going to ask you some questions now, sweet. If you answer, if you behave, I'll continue to help you relax." She leaned over him, closer now, where her breath brushed over his cheeks. Seinya was close enough he could smell her natural scent – cinnamon. As thought the spice had been setting out during a hot summer day. "You already know what will happen should you not do as you're told. Now, first things first. You know my name. What is yours?"

As she waited for an answer, Seinya turned her attention to his shirt, catching the hem with the tip of her nail and pulling it up some. She was curious if the tattoo would have a companion on his chest, or if the design continued on his front. He was remarkably flawless though. Came from being an elf. She had a thought that made her curious, turning her attention back to his eyes. "What is your companion?"

Anonymous

Jaks watched her kneel beside him, his eyes flicked over her body and he had to resist the urge to lean away from her claw but then he moved towards it. It was like... Wonderful. Why couldn't everyone do this? Jaks looked at her, his vision hazy, she really did have pretty eyes. Odd.

She smelt nice too. More nice things to think about her. That was good.

Her voice was nice, too.

More nice things to think of.

"My name is Jaks, mistress." His voice was hoarse and he gave a swallow before closing his eyes and relaxed, his fingers curled up and he didn't care that there were little rocks digging into the back of his head, didn't care that his ear throbbed with pleasure and pain, didn't care that she was pulling up his shirt.

"He's a werewolf, Mistress." Jaks looked away for a moment, curious as to what she was looking for. Had she seen the tattoo on his back? Should he tell her? Meh, sure what the hell. " The tattoo, is only on my back, Mistress." This mistress thing was getting annoying at repetitive. Not the Mistress the person, the mistress the word.

The sooner he could stop saying that damn word the happier he'd be. He'd have to figure out what it was. She had an odd power. Jaks looked up at her, his eyes still hooded, tired now. Why did she want to know what his companions was? Could he lie to her? Jaks wasn't all that keen to find out after that last bout of pain.

Anonymous

There was something very rewarding when he continued to find things he liked about her. Her eyes, her smell, and her voice. Usually the men focused on something more physical, but they also fought a little more. Here, her new pet, Jaks, seemed capable with submitting... without the egotistical drive to show he could still best her. Seinya continued to listen. He was traveling with a werewolf. How very, very curious. She should probably tell Trey. If the werewolf thought to save his traveling companion, they should be ready to deal with him. She'd obscure their trail to help. Her thoughts shifted back to the moment when he told her his tattoo was only on his back. Such a helpful pet. Her hand left him, thought the sensation did not quit. Seinya felt his breif annoyance about having to say Mistress every time, which made her smile. Since Jaks was hers, he would have no more private thoughts. She'd know it all. Including his curiousity about lying to her. Rather than warn him against it, Seinya stood then commanded he do the same.

First things first. Seinya withdrew the pleasure, leaving him to feel the dull ache from the pain before. A reminder of what her displeasure would result in. "You are going to tell my companion about your werewolf companion, and then we are going to leave. You will walk next to my horse..." She trailed off with a small, secretive smile. Like they were good friends sharing a private joke. "If you don't answer all his question, if you try to run, or if you don't keep pace with me, the pain will return." A clawed finger traced down the ear with the needle in it. "And when we reach for a place to stop, we'll start your training."

Anonymous

Jaks was totally amazed.

Things could go from bad to worse. Of course, Jaks has thought the situation before was horrible, this though... This took the cake. Jaks found himself standing up, looking at the woman, blinking slowly, before his face went pale and his eyebrows drew together, the ache was back, Jaks fingers trembled and he slowly closed his eyes, listening to her.

Trey... Jaks hadn't seen him yet. Jaks wasn't sure he wanted to see him.

Keep up with a horse. Start training... Jaks let out a low moan when she brushed her finger up his ear, the pain and the pleasure mixing into a rather horrifying cocktail of sensation as it brushed along his body. Green eyes opened to stare at her a moment, his mouth opening and closing. He could do this. S'ric would find him and things would go back to norma– Hang on.

S'ric was poison too.

Then again.

Jaks looked down at the ground, his eyes flicking around as he looked at the scenery.

S'ric was the lesser of two evils.

- - - -

"Finally got it up, eh?" Trey's voice boomed before behind Jaks, who remained oddly still.  "I heard all of what'cha said, werewolf, eh?" Trey walked over and moved his hand onto the back of Jaks neck before forcefully pushing him down to the ground. "Okay. Lets see." Trey looked at Seinya for a moment. " General. ' how big, how visious, how fast, should we be scared,' crap?"

Trey rested on his heels, his elbows on his knees as he looked down, eyebrows up into his messy black hair, brown eyes half open as he looked down at the - eugh - pretty elf.

"So, Elfy. Who's the werewolf guy?"

Jaks had to think for a moment. Who was S'ric to him? Which would make him less valuable? There were so many answers to that, so Jaks went with the most personal of the bunch, and it was still true, but the word was a little... Off. " He's... My lover, Master." Jaks was still pale, but his cheeks grabbed a tinge of red when Trey burst out laughing.

" Lover!? A damn werewolf is this pretty-boys - eww, he's gay." Trey wrinkled his nose at the elf before rolling his eyes. Always the pretty boys, figured they looked like girls, so they must take it like girls. " Should we be worried about Mr.LoverWolf?" Jaks paused for a moment, if S'ric was nasty to him when he ran away, Jaks didn't want to imagine what anyone else stealing him would get.

Jaks used the answer that made the most sense. " Yes, Master." his voice was quiet when he spoke, and he let his head drop.

Trey blinked before standing up, looking over at Seinya. " We should get a move on then, we're going to have an angry lonely werewolf who'll want to get his little pretty play thing back." A smirk and Jaks stood up again, gently wiping the dust off of his back and legs. " Even if Mr.Wolfy does find you, you'll probably be the perfect toy for him, might even let him buy you from us if he takes too long."

Today would be a long, bad day. Jaks was sure of it.

Anonymous

" He's... My lover, Master."

If Seinya didn't know it was the truth, or so close to it there wasn't any other answer, she would've thought it way a lie. Instead, she watched Jaks. It would explain his quick submission in the face of punishment. Otherwise, she didn't imagine he'd have survived being around a werewolf. Seinya smiled a little when Trey barked a laugh. She was not surprised by his reaction, seeing as how he was very vanilla is the pleasure area. Seinya took pleasure from the slaves she had, as they were the only things she was in complete control of. And only then were they appealing.

"Should we be worried about Mr.LoverWolf?" This answer surprised her." Yes, Master." And it wasn't desperate hope, or blind faith that made him answer. It was just the truth. Seinya was very curious what sort of beast this elf had the unfortunate luck of running into. She'd ask, but not right now. Tonight, when she started playing with him.  

Seinya nodded at Trey's suggestion they get a moving. "I'll obscure our trail. Should make it impossible for him to follow." A werewolf would hunt by scent. If she smeared it to be faint, he'd give up. The she-devil indicated Jaks should come with her as she moved to start the spell. "I am surprised," she admitted in a sultry tone. "Though this may mean you'll be easier to train. I am assuming the werewolf imposed some rules of his own?" It would almost take the sport out of it.

Seinya pointed to a spot. "Stand there." If he moved, the pain would return. Commands could not be denied. "You will not move from that spot." With that. she turned her attention to the spell. It wouldn't do to have the werewolf after them. Though it would not hide their scent forever, she assumed he wouldn't continue looking after this area had been wiped clean. The spell would only work on a radial area. Once outside of that area, their trail would be clear.

After the spell, she turned to regard Jaks with a small smile. "You should be happy, Jaks. We've saved you from becoming a werewolf."

Anonymous

"I couldn't run away, or tell him 'no', Mistress."

That word was seriously getting annoying. Words didn't pull past his lips unless he'd said them in his head already with that word intact. Master. Mistress. Annoying. He'd listen though, and suffer, because... Why? The pain. The pain was horrible. More horrible than the taste of knife play, Jaks would willingly lay down for a night of that then have his entire body burn again. Jaks followed the woman, and when she pointed to a spot Jaks stood in it.

The threat of the pain was enough to keep him from moving from the spot the woman pointed to.

Happy.

He should be happy.

Jaks had to think about her pretty eyes in case the pain wasn't a bluff. Pretty eyes, pretty lips, cute nose. Jaks wasn't happy about the situation, he could think bad thoughts about the situation, right? His feet shifted and he looked down, his hands clinging to the front of his shirt, his teeth pressed to his tongue so he didn't talk, or try to. This was bad.

Bad. Bad. Bad.

Trey rolled his eyes at the little elf. The little gay elf. Eugh. Gross.  The black haired man eyed the hired muscle and waved his hand, a silent order to get moving. And they did. Once Seinya let the stupid elf move, it would take a while to get to their next camp site, all the more closer to Serendipity. Rich Serendipity people probably liked pretty obedient elf boys.

They could sell this one for a lot.

Eugh, pretty elf boys. Trey felt an eyebrow twitch.

At least it would keep Seinya occupied, and it would be quite the show once she really got started. Would little ElfyPoo give in before she could make him want to die from the pain, though.

Trey was curious how wimpy this elf was. He didn't have much hope, this was an elf.

Anonymous

Seinya pulled herself up on her perfectly white mare. "Remember, next to me the whole way." She smiled, then clicked her tongue to start her mare on the path, following the rest of the men. She kept up a steady pace, rather quick to match with the rest of the men, but nothing that would overly tire him.

When they finally stopped, she watched the men set up her spacious tent while petting her mare. "You remove the saddle and brush down my mare." Usually Seinya did it, but now... well, she'd give him something to do. The real lessons would come soon. She watched him, amused, until her mare was taken care of. Only when that was done did she call Jaks over. Her tent was set up.

"Come on," she cooed to him, holding the heavy black fabric off to the side so he could walk in. The inside of her tent was very spacious, deceptively so, with a small table set up, a chest, and a cot. She went to the chest while pointing to the middle of the floor. "Stand." There was an authority to her voice now that hadn't been there before. She flicked open the lid, shuffling through her things. After a moment, she straightened with a full length leather whip. "Now, sweet, we're going to teach you some things. The first being that you cannot get away from me." Seinya moved to sit on the table, watching him with an amused look. "Spit on the floor." Then she leaned back, waving toward the tent flap. "I want you to stand on your spit. That is my command. But if you make it to the tent flap, you are free to go." Her smile turned sweet. "I want you to try for the next hour to get away." She leaned back on her arms, clearly getting comfortable.

It was, of course, a trap. If he stood there and refused to move, she'd hurt him. But as soon as he disobeyed her order to stand, the pain would flare up to enforce her command. Either way, for the next hour, his world was going to be rather painful. He'd never make it. He'd pass out before it ever happened. The farthest she'd seen anyone make it was five steps.... rather, they'd collapsed after the first one, crawled the other four, all the while gasping for breath. It'd ended with them vomiting blood before they crawled back to the spot. It was the only place that would offer him refuge from the pain. She'd not even allow him to pass out.

Anonymous

Jaks followed closely, his pace quick, rather glad that he at least had that on his side. He kept his head down, his arms at his side. By the time they got to the new camp, Jaks was a little tired, his feet hurt but he followed her command. Jaks was not a pain person. Pain hurt. It was bad. He removed the saddle and such before he brushed down her mare, taking some time to clear his head and admire the horse, his fingers gently running over the body as he brushed.

He could stand this until S'ric found him. S'ric would have to find him. He had to.

The coo send a shiver down Jaks spine, it wasn't one of pleasure, but fear, Jaks was scared, he did as he was told though, he stood, and he watched her, curious.

Not overly curious though, the elf didn't really want to know what she was doing, not at all.

Jaks felt himself spit on a spot on the ground before he really noticed what he was doing, standing over it, watching her, weary. Her words made him pale. He was to stand in this spot, but... He could leave if he reached the tent flat. Jaks turned and looked behind himself towards the tent flap.

It didn't look as close as it actually was. Jaks remembered the pain he'd gotten when he irritated the strange woman, how it engulfed him in a thousand sharp claws.

But he could leave if he got to the tent flap.

Jaks gave Seinya a look before he turned around and took a large step and crumpled to his knees, giving a cry of pain, his hands grabbing at the ground. He could move. Jaks took a crawling movement, his eyes watering, his body shaking, his face burning. It hurt so badly, but he had to get away.

The elf stayed, struggling with himself for a good half an hour, sweat dripped off his chin and his breath was hot and ragged, his face was red, he managed to take another movement forward and his arms collapsed from under him, his face pressed to the ground where he panted his pain, his hair sticking to his face and his eyes hooded.

He felt like crying.

He couldn't get away from S'ric, and now he couldn't over come a little pain to get to the damn tent flap. Why? Jaks wanted the pain to stop. Would crawling back to the spot work? He swallowed and moved backwards, each movement screamed at him, made him tense, made him pant.

Another twenty minutes and Jaks was almost to the spot on the ground where he'd spit, once he got there he curled up on it, panting heavily, his eyes stinging with tears and his face flushed.

Far worse than what S'ric did to him.

Anonymous

She loved every second of it. Every painstaking breath he took, every whimper, every quiver of his muscles. Her breathing was light, soft. The sort that was all about excitement. The hour left her shivering with supressed want. He was beautiful. Seinya watched him curl up on the spot, panting heavily. "Do you understand now?" she purred, sliding from the table. Her boots were silent as she crossed the ground to him. "No matter whether I'm around or not, if you disobey me, that is what you have to look forward to." Seinya leaned down, running her hand through his sweat soaked hair, giving him a flush of pleasure at the contact. "I'm very pleased," she whispered before standing, coaxing him up with her sweet touch. "Now, I want you to go outside, to fetch the tub that will be with the main cargo. Get it and the bucket with it. I want a bath in here." She leaned against him, warming his whole body with the contact. Her lips were close to his, her breath soft. "Fill it with water from the stream near by. And be quick about it, sweet. I don't want to wait long." The rod that hung from her wrist grazed his side, causing welts to raise as it traced over his shirt. The skin purpled and bruised. "Be quick." At that, she pulled away and returned to the table. To sit and watch. What better things did she have to do but be terribly amused while he filled a tub?

Seinya idly toyed with the rod as she waited. It would take a couple trips, but soon enough, it was filled. When she was pleased with it, Seinya called him to her. As he approached, she stood, smiling smoothly. "Undress," she commanded with a silky smooth smile. He was terribly sweaty... and she wanted to see that tattoo... and the rest of what she had to work with. That, and the bath could be a little more amusing with him.

Anonymous

That b... Lovely woman... Was enjoying watching him in pain. Jaks closed his eyes but that was shot lived and the flush of pleasure made him whimper. He stood up anyway, his body trembling, still panting slighty as she brushed up against him, her face close to his. Close enough to kiss. It made his body hum but his mind recoiled.

Jaks liked the task of filling the tub. He could do it on auto pilot, his mind was blank and his hair clung to his face. Still felt like crying, and it took a few minutes for the bath to be filled. He stared at her, then stared back. Surely she'd let him rest or lay down or something. Surely she was finished.

But no.

No luck.

Undress, she said.

Jaks face fell and his eyebrows went up.

He didn't want more pain.

If she didn't have that rod he'd – No, no bad thoughts. Jaks pulled at his shirt, pulled it up and over his head before dropping it on the floor, sweat was beaded against his chest, his hair clung to his neck. Jaks licked his lips before he stepped out of his boots and slowly undid his pants, having a minuscule battle with himself. He'd rather this happen to him than the pain, it wasn't like the elf was ashamed of his body, it was free of previous bruises, S'ric hadn't touched him in a week Time enough to heal.

Pushing down his pants, Jaks stepped out of them and stood naked before the woman, his head down and his hands at his sides, fingers twitching slightly, his body still trembling from the previous pain it had been writhing in.

This was better than the pain, right? Jaks wouldn't let something like this humiliate him, if S'ric having his way with him against a wall in public didn't do the job, there was no way this was going to. Jaks was sure of it. " Anything else, Mistress?" His voice was soft, quiet, maybe she'd just tell him to lay down or wash her back or... Something.

Anonymous

Seinya smiled at the conflicting thoughts. He was trying so hard to be good.  It was glorious. He was so terribly easy. Very little fight in him. Only one lesson and it was almost like he was broken. Such a good little elf. Seinya took a step to the side, taking a moment to eye his body. Very slender, very elf. Nothing that really piqued her interest, as she preferred... well, devils... but he was pretty. And the tattoo was very eye catching. Exotic. His hair was a little long, but that complimented his feminine look. Seinya felt that if she cut it, he'd just look... awkward.

Seinya tugged at the laces of her shirt while she looked at his back. Her clawed finger traced the line over his shoulder and down along his back. Very nice. She pulled her top off and tossed it to the side. She had nothing on beneath it, or her pants. Seinya ran a hand through her black hair before stepping into the tub. It was big enough she could sit and lay back. This werewolf kept cropping back up in his thoughts. "Your companion... did he mean much to you? You keep thinking about him." People usually thought of someone to be comforted. But it was a parent, a sibling, a teacher. Or a close loved one. Which was very, very curious if he'd cared for the werewolf.

Seinya eyed Jaks as he stood before she made a come here motion. "Join me. You're sweaty. You could use a bath." Her fingers ran through the water as she waited.