Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Rum! (open for all!)

Started by Anonymous, September 11, 2009, 11:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Its not picking pockets, mister, Its fair game." She shrugged, playing with the table mats."If you can't really keep track of your possessions, its not my fault now, eh?" This was a nice restaurant. When was the last time she'd been in a place like this? she couldn't remember.

" I do whatever i feel like, really," and that was true. She had no responsibilities, save to herself, no friends, no permanent foes. Life was a ball, she just had to keep it rolling.

Anonymous

"Oh, so its more like finding personal belonging... and not giving them back."  Hachen said stroking his chin.  "and you use your body like that because... you have a built in object finder."  Hachen knew he was being sarcastic but it was all for good fun and conversation.

Anonymous

She let her lips curl up in another trademark coy smile, "Say what you like darling, but you can't deny you could keep from discarding that bit of observation...." Leaning back she crossed her legs, and looked away impatiently, "Now where's mah food?"

Anonymous

"We haven't even ordered yet."  He said right before a waiter arrived.  The waiter handed them menus and asked if they would like anything to drink.  "I'll just have some water."  Hachen said before opening his menu.  The waiter wrote that down and turned to Zayna.