Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bushel of characters ripe for the pickin'! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, April 21, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN! When I offer up lonely characters for threads. 8D

Makani
He's totally new. xD And I'm still figuring him out! But he's in Yoreiq and makes a living as a witch. He can do all manner of things with his craft--create charms for people that do specific effects, heal, you name it! Primal magic is his area of expertise, so blood, bones, and raw emotion are his fuel. I'm still figuring out his personality, but I see him as a friendly guy, if odd and intentionally overly enigmatic/cryptic. xD And I'm up for anything with him! Adventures, romance, intrigue, drama, romance! Whatever! He's got no gender preference, and he's polyamorous.

Zahara
I actually have a thread up for her right here where she's running away on her wedding night. It was an arranged marriage, she panicked, now she's lost in the scummy part of town. 8D So, a character could either help her or take advantage of her, whatever you choose! She's also up for romance! She has no gender preference.

Raxta
A jaguar-shifter that lives in the Kishahn jungle with her Amazonian-esque tribe! 8D The males and females of her kind tend to live separately, save for when it's time to make babies. |: She's a serious sort, and deadpan enough that even when she's trying to be sarcastic it transates badly a lot of the time. Also quite driven. If she decides she likes someone, she's not afraid of deciding they're also "hers" and romancing them with offerings of dead things she killed all by herself. 8D She's down for romance, adventure, and all that good stuff! She has no gender preference.

I also have a thread for Sachi [url=http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20571.0]RIGHT HERE
. I have no plans! Basically, wanna help her or hinder her? Go for it! Just. Y'know. Hopefully she doesn't die. Lmao. xD She's also up for romance! She has no gender preference. Anyway, she's a thief, she collects shiny, useless crap, and basically she's just a silly punk. |: Give her some love.

Siobhan
A Knight of the White Lily! She's a ditzy, airheaded gal, but somehow manages to be competent at her job! She's got some mad multi-tasking skills. I'd love to get her involved in some sorta adventure, and would love to get her some romance, too. <3 She's a lesbian, so ladies only on the romance front! She's good for hunting down mages, being hunted by mages, and maybe becoming friends with mages and learning that hey they're not actually that bad?? Because she currently has a very black and white view of things, as she does what her faith tells her to do and doesn't spend much time questioning it.

Corryn
An exiled noblewoman! Also, a werewolf. Bounces back and forth between feeling very YOLO about things, but also wants to make a difference in the world and redeem herself somehow, and also bounces back and forth between acceptance and being bitterly angry about her lot in life. She's a bit of a mess. 8D Can't turn down helping those in need. She'd be down for helping someone out, or getting hunted by someone that hunts "monsters". Because when she goes werewolf, she is certainly monstrous. Also down for romance! She likes women. 8D

Faris
An Essyrni guardswoman. She's a total law-abiding goody-goody and does things strictly By the Book. She's also quite the meddler and I figured it'd be fun to have her get in over her head with regards to investigating crime. 8D But yes, she's very into justice and law and making Essyrn a better place! She's a strong person, but weak when it comes to booze and has wound up in many embarrassing situations as a result. She's trying to curb that habit, but is having little success. And as everyone else, she's up for adventure and romance! She has no gender preference. <3

Victoria
A Connlaothian noblelady! She's young and fashionable and friendly and is quite the social butterfly! Also she's probably a mage of some sort. >8D I'm still figuring her out, but she's down for friends and romance and all that fun stuff, and she's open for adventures and anything, really!

Noor
An adventurous archaeologist who has more money than she knows what to do with! She's ridiculously filthy rich. |: Wanna go on a questionable Indiana Jones type adventure and probably get accidentally cursed? She's your gal! She's also up for romance--she likes the ladies. <3

Kyran
Kyran is half-incubus, and he's a dweeb! He tries to pass as an elf when people ask, however, because most people ain't cool with demons and mooost people have certain preconceived notions of what an incubus is! And he's not about getting hunted down, because he's a lover, not a fighter! That and it's always awkward when people find out he's part incubus and start accusing him of seducing their sisters or whatever. Especially since he's gay. |: Anyway, he's flirty, dorky, and has a crazy high libido and turns everything into an innuendo, but he's a nice dude! He's just trying to find his place in the world. He's down for adventure and romance and drama and all that good stuff! (And for awkward hilarity, of course.)

Yiroa
The leader of Thanatos! I'd love to get her some threads, get her some friends. She has a lot of Warrior buddies from her days as a Khan, and likely friends in politics, too. Hell, if anyone wants to play any of her husbands or children, hit me up! 8D We could even do flashback threads of their younger days or really, the sky's the limit!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DragonSong

Hi there! I've been meaning to flesh out a Yoreiqi character I have a vague idea for- when I get a profile up do you wanna check it out and see if Makani might be interested?

Rhindeer

@DragonSong
HECK YES! Hit me up when you got their profile up and we can toss them at each other! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DragonSong

Awesome! Will do ^.^

It may take me an hour or so, but I'll try to be quick!

Rhindeer

YESSSSS! 8D LET'S DO THE THING!

Want me to start something, or you? <3

DragonSong

Do you mind starting? I tend not to be great at it haha

Rhindeer

ScalesNDbook

I want Siobhan.
My character  Valona http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20345.msg292859  can use  adhara blood to summon a cthulhu like creature. Someone must provide the special blood and save the world when the spell backfire. And some slice of life/low-key romance will also be fun.