Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[PM to join. xD]

"Are you crazy? The lake's frozen."

"Yeah, but it only like just froze. It's still all thin."

"But it's frozen. It's freezing!"

"Ya sayin' yer scaaaared?"

"No, it's just...you're going to get sick."

Standing at the edge of the lake, atop a small ledge overlooking it, Siobhan turned and gave the other three Adhara with her a look. She huffed, hands on her hips, and looked down her nose at them. Being up there made her feel very tall, so she may as well take advantage. "You're sayin' that like I'm the only one gonna do this. I'm tellin' ya, this is an initiation. A tradition! All Adhara do it at the first freeze. Proves yer toughness!"

"I think you're just being crazy, Siobhan."

"I think yer all just bein' wusses."

"Seriously, I've never heard of this being part of any sort of initiation thing."

"Really?" Siobhan scrunched up her face. "Rose told me last year it totally was, that I was the only one hadn't done it."

"Rose was probably pranking you."

Siobhan frowned, thinking back. Rose had been laughing an awful lot...

"Whatever. Look, I'll even go first, just to prove it ain't no thing, ya buncha cowards!"

"Siobhan, I really think you shouldn't--!"

But Siobhan had already yanked off her clothes, tossing the garments to her horrified companions, and before they could cry out another warning, she shouted out, "Watch!" before she hopped off the ledge--

And landed on her bare ass on the ice with a loud THUNK that had her rolling over in pain. "AWWWWFU--FUDGECRACKERS!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Some downtime. Holy hell, it was high time a terramancer like her got some precious downtime.

Shen trodded through the valley, raising her hands to softly breathe on them in order to heat them up. It was rather cold out, yet somewhere, she liked the cold. To get away from being a soldier, being on duty. Even if it was just one day off and she was constantly monitored by the mordecai, it still didn't mean she could enjoy a day of peace and quiet.

Yet, such a day of peace seemed to be quite far off when she heard a cry of pain, followed by a rather comical and colorful swear. She turned on her heels and made way towards where the sound came from, raising her scarf a tad higher, infront of her mouth and cracked lips.

What she saw, however, didn't make her feel uncomfortable in the slightest. No, seeing a girl butt-naked rolling on the ice in pain, three others watching her, made her laugh. Rather loudly. She took several steps forward and raised her hand up. "Oi!" She managed to call out when she recovered from her laughing fit. "Who in their right mind has the bright idea?!" She called out, before snorting a soft laughter and approaching again.

Rhindeer

In answer to that question, the other Lilies with Siobhan instantly pointed at the naked girl, expressions flat. "Hers."

Siobhan could only groan through her pain, her tailbone screaming something fierce and tears prickling her eyes. "Ughhhh, I think I broke my butt," she moaned.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

Well, that was quick. Shen walked over to the frozen lake, hands red because of frostbite, she rubbed them together as she put one foot on the edge, a soft condensed trail of smoke forming as she spoke, trying to surpress her laughter. "You alright there?" She called, unphased by Siobhan's nudity.

Rhindeer

"Noooo," Siobhan whined, and began the slow, painful process of rising to her feet. Her tailbone throbbed and ached and she rubbed at it with a pained groan, and her bare feet stung against the cold of the ice. To make matters worse, now that the rush of fun and excitement had worn off, she was freezing!

Teeth chattering, she wrapped her arms around herself and started to limp off the ice--only to slip, yelp, and fall face first. Lucky for her, she had sense enough to throw her arms out in time to land on her hands instead of her face.

Medievarad

The terramancer rolled her eyes, soft smirk still present on her face. She slid down the small slope, landing on the ice, wobbly at first. Then she found her footing and stood up straight, holding out her arm for Siobhan to help her up again. "Come on," she said with a soft chuckle. "Get a good grip on my hand," she advised with a soft wink.

Rhindeer

Siobhan had pride, but having fallen on both her face and her ass, she decided to bite the bullet, as it were, and accept the help. Gripping the other woman's hand, she hauled herself to her feet and stood on wobbly, trembling legs.

"Oi, that smarts," she groaned, rubbing her tailbone with her free hand as she began to walk, unsteadily, back toward non-icy land. "The ice was s'pposed to break, not me."

Medievarad

As soon as Siobhan had gotten to her feet, Shen pulled her thick, woolen cloak off and wrapped it around the girl's shoulders. "We don't want you to freeze now," she stated with a soft, rather warm chuckle. Condensed smoke followed her breath.

Shen followed close behind Siobhan. "Well, y'know. It's an inch thick by now, so I wouldn't try it again." She hummed softly.

Rhindeer

Siobhan burrowed into the cloak, grateful for its warmth, shivering all the while. "Thanks," she said, burying her nose in the material. "I, uh...y'know. Thought it weren't froze 'cause it was still water yesterday.  Who knew water could freeze so gosh darned fast!"

She stepped onto the shore, toes curling and pink from the cold. "Ugh, it's so cold! Couldja grab my clothes fer me too?"

Medievarad

Shen could only chuckle softly at Siobhan's remark, making her way to the shore as well, snow crackling under her boots. "Sure," she answered, still wearing the same soft smirk and heading over to the pile of clothes, dusting them off.

She walked back and offered up the heap, glancing at her friends, before back at Siobhan. "I'm Shen, by the way." She turned around after handing the clothes to give her what little privacy she had gotten due to the cloak.