Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Wanna play the Queen's husband for an awkward bromance? xD

Started by Rhindeer, August 16, 2016, 05:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

So my character, Qiana, queen of Serendipity...needs a hubby. xD The player who used to play her husband is gone, and so I'm willing to start over from scratch here!

SOME INFO! :B

Qiana is totally gay. She likes the ladies, and has taken lady lovers. But, she's the queen, too, and had an expectation to marry and make heirs and since her life is a very public one, that's just what she's had to do. She took a husband when she was younger, around 18, and has been married to him since then! But she's only recently become pregnant. Understandably, she and her husband don't have much going on in the bedroom and have only done the horizontal tango to try to make babies, when they both felt up for going through that awkwardness. |: And it took quite a few years before they ever had sex.

HOWEVER! They both have side lovers. She doesn't care who her husband is with, he doesn't care who she's with, they both have a mutual understanding of the situation. They love each other, but it's more platonic. Which makes everything awkward. They have a great bromance, basically. 8D

Anyone interested in playing her hubby? And if you wanna make changes, that's totally cool! He'll be your character, after all, and I'm totally flexible! Hit me up! 8D What he looks like, what his personality is, his past, all that good stuff, that's all up to you.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

KingTyrant

Eh... Sure. Why not. Besides, it sounds like they have a funny as Hell chemistry. I was actually working on a general-turned-royalty type of character, but I was going to make him the prince of a kingdom to the north of Hyoite. This works, though. First of all, before I make anything whatsoever, I want to know how far I can go with changing the original character. Like, would you prefer subtle changes, or can I just go wild and make something from scratch? I'd prefer the latter, but it's fine if you'd rather me try and stick as close to the original as possible.

Rhindeer

Oh! I'm starting over from scratch, so create a whole new character for it! <3 The other player doesn't have time to play here anymore so I'm just gonna waggle my fingers and pretend that character and threads never happened. xD

So yeah! The king dude is yours to create and do whatever with! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

KingTyrant

Alright. Sounds good. I'll get on it as soon as I can.