Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Life and stuff, slowin' down.

Started by Rhindeer, November 13, 2016, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

@GoblinFae @Draconian @Lion @Dauphin DaGlobster @Moonie @Spicyspice @Heretic King @Kalak @FlowyWolf @DragonSong @SilverLuna @KingTyrant @I Think I Got Everyone DD8

SO!

I probably should have posted this way earlier, BUT.  I fail. xD So this is a head's up that I'm gonna be pretty slow this month and December.

Basically, with the holidays approaching, and working as a manager in retail, work is gonna kill me and has already started to. xD NOT ONLY THAT, but if things work out as planned and my boyfriend, friend, and I get the townhouse we applied for (we should know this week!), I'll be moving in the beginning of December, and was already being super slow because I've been pretty tired from work and house hunting. Factor in that I'm also doing NaNoWriMo on top of all the current chaos and...I'm exhausted. |:

Life should settle down MONUMENTALLY once I move. My current living situation can be kinda chaotic and make it hard to focus, and that'll improve 100% when I'm in a new place. Yay! 8D

SO! Just wanted to give everyone a head's up! I haven't forgotten anyone or any threads and am still 100% interested in our plots! Life has just been hella busy. <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Medievarad

I hope you get the place you want, Rhi ^^

I also wish you the best of luck with NaNoWriMo and I admire you for partaking in it. Well, I admire everyone doing itis, tbh.

Best of luck and stay safe out there in the real world. Also, have fun! ^^

Love,
HK

DragonSong

Basically what HK said!

I'm sorry things will be stressful for you, but I'm sure it'll all pay off! We'll all be here when you've got time ^.^

(I'm also doing NaNoWriMo, btw! Good luck and have fun!!)

Rhindeer

I am so behind in NaNoWriMo. xD This housing thing has been stressing me out like whoa so it's hard to focus on...anything. Siiigh.

What's your username, @DragonSong ? Gaaaah I need to catch up. ):
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DragonSong

DragonGem- I am not creative hahaha.

(I also joined really late, so I've got like no profile atm 0.0)

And I know what you mean!! Course registration for next term is kicking my butt, I've done like nothing >.<

Rhindeer

Iwill add you, @DragonSong ! 8D My username is "wolfwonderess".

AND AWWWW YIS THE PROPERTY MANAGER IS WRITING US UP OUR LEASE I AM SO STOKED AHHHH!

And terrified. xD It's official, I'm gonna be moving during retail hell, sweet jegus take the wheel.

Medievarad

That's amazing Rhi!

Don't worry, I didn't sleep during the weeks prior to moving into my dorm. I was petrified. And everything worked out, in the end, so I know you'll all be fine ^^

@DragonSong
Best of luck aswell, keep up and don't let things keep dragon on.

Heheheheheehe. I'm funny, rite?! RIGHT?!

But seriously. Have fun with it ^^

DragonSong

I have no words.

But yay, Rhi!!! Congrats, and I'm sure it'll be fine <3 (And I'll keep an eye out for ya on NaNoWriMo)

I know moving is stressful. But I'm sure it'll all be worth it once things calm down ^.^

Rhindeer

YAY THANK YOU!

WE'RE SIGNING THE LEASE TOMORROW! WE'RE SIGNING THE LEASE TOMORROW! AHHHHHH!

I am lowkeyhighkey freaking out right about now, as it's finally starting to feel real. But I think I'll be REALLY hardcore spazzing come move in day.

HOLY SHIT.

Rhindeer

The end is in sight! *__*

We'll be moving into our new home this weekend, so I anticipate things will begin to settle down in a couple weeks, as I get all moved in and adjusted. I am so freakin' excited! xD

So, posts again soon! For now, I gotta get over being sick, finish NaNo (IamsobehindIhavetowritesomuch), and...ahem...start packing. |: Since I have done literally no packing. The most I've done is grab some boxes from work, plop them into my room, and call it progress.

Rhindeer

I'M MOVING I'M MOVING I'M MOVING AHHHHH!

The process of lugging all my crap to the new house has begun. So expect posts within the week, probably. I am anxious to get settled in and start RPing again, arrrrgh! xD

Medievarad

Rhindeer

So I'm at my new place, still settling in, but otherwise things are calming down. So expect the posts to start  rolling in! ♡