Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dinner? [Nix!] [M]

Started by Tally, August 21, 2012, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

Jackal reached slowly for an arrow.  He nocked it with a consideration for the rustle of his clothing, the sound of his movements.  Through the brush ahead, movement.  A rabbit.  His dinner.

He was on his own tonight, maybe tomorrow too.  His brothers were all down south, on his orders.   It was time for them to move on, find themselves some ripe villages for the plundering, and he was out seeing what there was to see of their possibilities.  He stayed off the roads when he could.  He was a mordecai, and too noticeable even besides that.  His looks ran too much in his Adelan and Connlaoth blood.

So he was camping out here alone again, and the gods had seen fit to send him an unwary rabbit as prey.  He held steady, aimed his shot, and let the arrow fly.

Nix

Even in his sleep, well actually because he was asleep, his defenses were up. It was only a weak barrier that he emitted, but it was enough to protect his small form from just this sort off thing. Amalendu could feel the arrow pierce his barrier and disintegrate instantly as he was jolted awake by the assault. Magenta eyes automatically searched out the source; a hunter, not far away either. Oh no. He was no man's dinner.

Without a second though (and a second thought might have been useful in this instance) he shifted into his default human form, a young attractive male in his early twenties with black hair and those same magenta eyes. "Trust me, I am not very tasty." He said glaring at the man that dared to shoot an arrow at him while he was sleeping. Not ok. "You are going to want to hunt for some actual meat."
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

What the—?

Dah, bloody inconvenient shape shifters.  Couldn't have found any other body to take it's rest in?  Jackal was just annoyed enough to nock and draw another arrow.  Whether or not he'd loose it remained to be seen.  They could just see how this went.

"Am I, now?  Could be I'm going to want to feather you anyway and see what manner of valuable you've got on you."

Nix

Wonderful. Nothing more fun than having an arrow pointed at you. "If by 'valuable' you mean material goods than unfortunately for you I am currently lacking in that department, hence sleeping out here where people try to shoot me." Amal eyed the other male. He was interesting looking despite not being the spirit's normal 'type'.

"I have been told I have much to offer in the value of company and comfort though..." Amalendu walked toward the hunter just a few steps, keeping his hands where they could be seen. "I think that would be where my skills best lie, and I still maintain that I would not be a very tasty dinner." He smiled seductively at the other man. He really had no intention of getting stuck with an arrow today.
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

"Right."  Because it was so very likely that this shifter had any genuine interest in providing comfort to a dirty, travel-worn warrior out in the wilderness.  More likely he had an intention to stick a knife between Jackal's ribs.

"And I should believe you because?"  He smirked and kept the arrow on its target.  If the shifter got too close, he'd loose.  No warning, no words.  Just an arrow in the man's chest.

Nix

"Well I can't expect you to just accept the offer without reservation, but I am rather inclined to offer niceties if it means you decide not to keep that arrow trained on me." He had stopped a good distance from the other still and didn't want to test the other's boundaries by coming closer without invitation. "You see, while I don't consider myself a pacifist I am not entirely fond of killing things or fighting, so I would much rather we find a place to clean up a bit and have some fun than start making fresh holes in each other."

Amal smiled. "I'm a rabbit so I'm a bit of a nymph~ I would really enjoy playing a bit... it's been a while and all." He put his hands up in the air and kept his eyes on the other's face. "I have two knives, one on each side. Feel free to disarm me if it will give you piece of mind."

Shmee

It's been too long since Hawk departed ways from the other thieves. It's not uncommon for the Birds of Prey to not hear from Hawk for months at a time. They know him far too well.  He hasn't taken this route from Serendipity before; the Highlands were foreign to him, however the deep shadows and overall darkness comforted him. Through his line of vision, he could make out two figures. Hawk knew one of them very well. He's heard of Jackal before from the rumors of other thieves. It's quite surprising how seedy individuals know each other. Hawk approach forward quickly. Perhaps he can help me, he thought, along with that interesting individual.

Tally

"Fun, eh?"  Jackal hauled back on the arrow until the bow creaked, mostly for show.  He had to respect the kind of brazen confidence this one put on.  With a sigh—he'd still lost his damn dinner—he returned the arrow to its quiver and shouldered the bow.

"Fun for some might be putting an arrow in you.  Couldn't find a better place to sleep?"  Jackal sauntered right over and ran a rough hand down the lad's side in search of his blades, but kept watching his face.  For a pretty little thing like this, he might have some 'fun' after all, dangerous or not.

Movement through the brush drew his eyes away.  What now?  His lonely little patch of forest was getting mighty crowded.  "Who's that?" he called.

Nix

Amalendu had stayed calm when the bow creaked, but was glad when the arrow was returned to the man's quiver. Fun for some huh, but not this man, not now at least it seemed. "It seemed like a good place to rest at the time." Amal said softly as those hands ran down his sides, the rough hands of a real man. They made him shudder a bit, mostly in a good way, as his magenta eyes peered straight into the stranger's eyes.

The knives were easy enough to locate, strapped to his outer thighs and covered by a bit of cloth that wrapped around his waist, but then the noise in the brush drew the other's attention, and his own. He turned to see another stranger, and apparently the man feeling him up for his knives didn't know this new comer either. Amal felt it was best to stay silent and just keep his hands up.

Tally

Nothing came of the sound—probably just some animal.

"I'll have these."  Jackal relieved the rabbit of his knives, stuck them into his own belt.  He'd check their quality later.  Even if he couldn't use them, they'd sell for a few coppers at least.

He couldn't just leave it at that.  The little rabbit might have more on him.  "Now.  What else might you have to offer?"

With that as his excuse, he began a more thorough search, running his hands slowly over the boy's body, spending time to appreciate his waist and slender hips.  He stroked his hands down the boy's thighs, dipped them inwards, then let them wander back to cup the curve of his ass.  Jackal gave his rear a quick squeeze.  If he was as eager as he claimed, he wouldn't mind, but this wasn't just for amusement.  He'd be taking any coin he found, too.

Nix

His knives were quickly taken, but he would get them back later... there was no concern about that. The only other items he had on him were a few coins in a small cloth purse and his water skin. The coins would surely be taken from his pocket, but it was of little consequence to him. In fact the only thing that he could even concentrate on was the feel of those calloused, strong hands running along his sides, his thighs, and giving his ass a squeeze.

"Nhnn~"

Amal couldn't help but tremble slightly at the groping. It disgusted him and aroused him at the same time. Shame, desire, and need twinkling in his magenta eyes as he looked at the bandit, lips slightly parted as if the rabbit were about to speak, but no words passed his lips. His eyes said it all as he leaned into the other man's touch. He was offering himself.

Tally

Jackal was an old hand at this.  He rooted out what obvious coin the lad had on him but didn't tear him apart in the looking.  Let the boy keep whatever scraps he had hidden away—sewn into the sole of his boots maybe, or inside hollow buttons.  This was less about the coin, and more about maintaining his reputation.

He leaned in close, almost like he was going to kiss the boy, and hovered there for a few moments.  Then he cracked a smile and stepped away.

"My thanks for the knives.  Fare you well!"  With a wave he jaunted off, a skip in his step.  He even whistled for good effect.

This was such a rare encounter.  So odd, and with such delicious potential.  He would lack vision indeed if he didn't play with the boy a bit.

Nix

Amal had let his lust overcome him, it wasn't the first time and it would be far from the last. He let those hands roam and remove the coin without so much as a word of protest. He waited eagerly when those lips drew near. He anticipated the kiss like some virgin girl swept off her feet by a dashing stranger.

And then nothing! That stupid grin and off he went waving and skipping?! UGHHHH!

The rabbit grabbed his water skin, simply because it was the closest thing at hand now that his knives were gone, and hurled it as hard as he could at the stupid jerk.

"GET BACK HERE AND SCREW MY BRAINS OUT YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" He stood his ground, like a child having a temper tantrum, face red from a combination embarrassment, frustration, and arousal.

Tally

Jackal was feeling mighty good about himself up until something hit him in the back of the head.

"Was that necessary?  Oh!"  A water skin lay at his feet.  When he was done rubbing his head for effect, he scooped up the skin.  "My thanks for the extra supplies!"

And off he went again.  He'd lay down every coin that the boy would pursue him, or at least find more things to throw.  People like that had a hard time letting go of things.

Nix

For a moment he stood there completely dumbfounded once more. This man was absolutely infuriating! He was just going to take the water skin and keep on sauntering off again?!

....Really? REALLY?!

Amal took off, running after the other man and, perhaps foolishly, jumping in attempts to tackle him to the ground.

Tally

The pounding footsteps rushing toward him were hard to miss.  Jackal tensed, ready, but kept walking.

He whipped around at the crucial instant and caught the rabbit boy in his arms.  Their momentum spun them around, but Jackal kept them on their feet.  He wasn't inclined to let the boy go, finding his warm body fit well against Jackal's own.

"What's this now?  Something you want?"

Nix

Amalendu was a bit surprised at being caught and twirled around a bit but he recovered from that quickly and grabbed at the other's shirt. "I thought I told you what I wanted. You should listen better. Might learn something."

He glared a bit but leaned in some lips inches from the bandits but not closing the gap entirely.

Tally

That tempting mouth was so close, but Jackal resisted.  Indeed, he'd heard what the boy wanted, but it was Jackal's intention of making him work for it.  It would take some considerable more effort before he satisfied the boy's need.

"I don't tend to hear it when someone tries to give me an order, boy.  Maybe you should try asking me nicely.  I might need a little convincing."

Nix

Amal pouted a bit and reached down to grab the other's cock through his clothes, rubbing at it with the pad of his thumb in gentle circles. "I did not mean to be ordering you around like that." He said softly, pressing against the other man and looking up at him.

"Will you please allow me to convince you at least?"

Tally

Jackal grunted when the boy went right for his cock.  Bold little thing!

He let the trespass go and trailed his hands down to the small of the boy's back, but stopped just short of his ass.  Couldn't give him everything he wanted all at once.  "Mm, maybe.  Keep talkin'."