Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nice Try Pretty Boy (warning, sexy times) - RHIII

Started by Blue, August 02, 2012, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Another evening whittled away at the bar. This was starting to get terribly stale...he could only drink so much, fuck so much, and pester the hell out of Yuudai so much before it all became old. And considering he'd been stuck in this horrid wretch-pool known as 'retirement' for a few years already, his list of options had gotten quite overused.
He grumbled into his drink before finishing it off in a single swig. Honestly, it was somewhat ridiculous for all the taverns in the area to know you by name, and even have your favorite alcoholic concoctions memorized.
For fucks sake he needed SOMETHING different to do! He was about ready to crawl out of his own skin!

Dammit, he should have invited Yuudai out tonight, that fucking homebody. He scratched at his chest, blunt nails relieving the itch on his almost totally bare chest - he was wearing his usual dark blue robe-style top, and as always, it was just barely tied shut and thus shared most of his tanned chest with the world. He was just too lazy and couldn't be assed to properly tie it. Besides, he worked fucking hard for these muscles, why shouldn't he show them off??
Bellied up to the bar as he was, he was leaning haphazardly on just one leg, the other tapping the ground mildly with a booted foot. His hand kept reaching up to run through his white-and-lavender hair, tugging at it with a decidedly irritable air. Shit, he should have just gone to the Randy Peach. At least it was easier to work off aggravation there - nothing like some good hard exercise for his back and hips!

Rhindeer

With nowhere else to go, Niaaki liked to visit the local tavern. Just like in the old days traveling with Yuuki, he'd always had a lot of luck there--provided he was careful. With a few furtive glances, carefully chosen words, and a little flirting, he could score free drinks and other such handouts. It was all about knowing where the line was and toeing it carefully, because cross it and you could wind up in a dangerous situation.

And he no longer had Yuuki or Nathaniel to watch his back.

So it was all about picking someone who didn't look like a total sleazeball or scream "I'm going to murder and rape you, in that order." Of course not everyone wore that information on their sleeve (obviously), but he liked to think he could at least rule out some of them that way.

Entering the tavern, his raggedy, button-eyed doll, "Butch", clutched under his arm, he scanned the room for any likely victims. As usual, he was dressed in loose traveling clothes that obscured his slight figure, but even with more form-fitting ones people often mistook him as a flat-chested girl rather than an androgynous man. While he hated that, over the years he had come to slowly accept it and, finally, own it. It was who he was and people weren't going to magically start realizing he was a man on sight, so fine. He wouldn't bother to correct them. He was quite secure in his own masculinity so let them assume what they would.

Besides, he could use it to his advantage. It wasn't lying if he never said he was a girl; it was simply not bothering to correct them, omitting information.

There weren't too many people inside the tavern, and many seemed occupied with each other or with a wench or two. Hrm. Maybe this wouldn't be a lucky day--ah!

That was when he saw him, a bored-looking man standing alone at the bar. Not fully Adelan from the looks of him, either, and strong-looking to boot. Well, that was as good a place to start as any, he supposed! Straightening up and shifting his doll under his arm to try to hide it as best as he could (the thing always drew the oddest looks, and he couldn't blame them) he sidled up to the bar, took a seat, and began his well-practiced spiel.

"Excuse me, ah, sir?" he said, reaching out to tap the man's arm with slender fingers. "I apologize for my forwardness, and I don't mean to bother me, but I was wondering if you could help me? I'm afraid I am a little lost and, well...have run into a little trouble..."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Blue

He was oblivious to the new comer to the bar, more interested in staring at the bottles of booze on the wall. He could name them all these days - and he'd tried them all, too. The things you did when bored, eh? His good eye flicked down to the empty glass in his hand, which he still swirled as if there were amber liquid inside it. So fucking bored it was ridiculous...he definitely needed to hit the Randy Peach, like, now. At least then he'd have something (or rather, someone) to do!
The glass was set down with a solid thunk upon the wooden bar, and he was just about ready to push out of his lounging stand and leave...but a soft voice spoke up beside him, and someone's delicate fingers brushed his arm.

He rolled his head lazily to the side, allowing him to get a good look at the lovely little thing talking to him. His one visible eyebrow arched, and with his chin propped in his hand he gave Niaaki a mild smirk.
"Please tell me you need me to kill somebody."

Rhindeer

That took Niaaki aback. He blinked, the helpless facade broken for a moment by wide-eyed surprise. For a second, he thought maybe he'd just made a horrendous mistake and chosen the wrong man, a murderer or crook or something! Oh dear...

"What? Kill? Ah...no..." Niaaki said, brain floundering for words for a second. How did you respond to that? 'Yes! Yes, I would like you to kill someone! Here's his name and directions to his home'? Oh goodness.

"No, not...kill, sir. I was actually just--well, you see, my money was stolen, and I'm not from around here. I was wondering if you could spare a little coin for a meal or a bed?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Blue

With that response, Qadir let out a long, pained sigh. Damn. A potential opportunity for something to end this boredom, gone. Well then again, it was probably a false hope anyway...how many people came up and solicited random men for a hit?
Bah, it was likely for the best, all things considered. He couldn't even fathom how angry Yuudai would have gotten if he'd caught wind of that.
'Oh yeah, by the way, I murdered somebody last night. Yeah, some kid came up and asked me to do it, and I figured, what the hell? Got nothing else going on.'
That would go over like a sack of bricks.

"Hmmm?" If possible, his white eyebrows arched even higher than before, that single teal eye roaming over Niaaki as if they were the only interesting thing around - it was a lazy circuit, giving away nothing but a mild interest.
"Oh, so you're running a scam. Should have just said so. Getting my hopes up like that..."
Straightening, he made a half turn so that he could lean back against the bar, elbows propped up on it's surface. His gaze did not leave Niaaki for even a breath of a moment.
"I have money to spare, sure, but I'm not in the habit of giving handouts. At least offer something if you're going to make a request like that kid. Well, unless relying on gullible fools usually works...if that's the case, you can ignore my advice."

Rhindeer

The way this man was looking at him was a little unsettling in its intensity. Niaaki shifted a little where he sat and adjusted Butch on his lap, hugging the doll to his middle. The thing was his security blanket--but was more than just a mental one. It was a literal lifeline and as long as he had it, he was fine. He may not have looked like much, but he was a powerful mage in his own right, if not without consequences.

"Ah...something to offer?" Niaaki met the man's eye, refusing to look away, then gave a light laugh and a shrug.

"I am afraid I already told you, sir. I don't have anything," he said, and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Erm. I mean, you may be right and it may not have been stolen, exactly, but..." He sighed and lowered his eyes, then peered up at the man through thick lashes. Fine. Fine. Time to turn up the coy charm and see where that got him. It was alright to flirt, even flirt heavily, and he had done that plenty before.

It was just a little riskier when there was no one around to bail him out if things got too heavy.

"Perhaps..." He let his words falter, as though terribly shy, and let a practiced blush color his cheeks as he looked away again. "A kiss? I don't have much else, I'm afraid."

Blue

Yuudai would be berating him right about now for running a shakedown on a kid. Although, he wasn't entirely sure he believed this one to actually be that young, despite the delicate features and that odd doll. There were enough non-humans floating about, and he himself had a fair dousing of fae blood in him - he well knew not everything was what it seemed.
That unflinching gaze remained on the boy, catching every nervous movement, though he himself remained mostly unreadable.
"You want money, basically. Regardless of the reasons, that's the goal. Tis all I really need to know."

He shrugged off Niaaki's weak attempt to backtrack what he'd said earlier, having been caught in the lie. Honestly Qadir couldn't really care less - the scam hadn't actually worked on him, so he had no reason to feel slighted or angry, right? If nothing else, this interesting interchange was helping to stave off boredom - that itself was worth paying for, but this little one didn't need to know that.
...and this one really was full of surprises.

Abruptly Qadir laughed, finally breaking Niaaki of that intense stare. It was a surprisingly warm sound, from someone usually so snarky. Ending on a chuckle, the ex-yewman easily slid closer to Niaaki, though he still didn't bother to actually sit - that was too far if you were expecting a kiss, wasn't it?
"You really are milking this ploy, aren't you?"
He was grinning more readily now, but it still held a heavy dose of 'smirk' to be sure.
"Alright, since you offered. A kiss will get you a coin. Not a big one, mind you, but then a kiss is a rather small thing. Especially when coming from someone as well practiced as you."

Rhindeer

Relief flooded Niaaki when the man broke eye contact and laughed. Gods, that was nerve-wracking. He could handle rejection and its ilk, but he never knew what to do with silent staring; it made him nervous when he couldn't read someone, and self-conscious as well, as though he had a giant pimple or food plastered on his chin.

But the man's laugh was warm and he even slid closer to Niaaki, and Niaaki met him by scooting closer until he was perched on the edge of his stool. Alright. So this wouldn't fetch him much, but his reaction was promising and that was enough to spike his confidence.

A small coin was better than no coin.

He tilted his head and smiled. "Well practiced?" he repeated, and reached out to boldly grab the front of the man's shirt, tugging him down until he was more on his level. "Whatever do you mean?"

Leaning up, he pressed a quick, chaste kiss to the man's cheek. "You wouldn't be insinuating that I kiss strangers often, now would you?"

Blue

Unsurprisingly, the young man also scooted closer. Despite all the seeming embarrassment, the kid was clearly not so nervous as to try and keep his distance. The bold move got a bit of a chortle, the smirk still wide on Qadir's face, but he allowed himself to be tugged down.
Bringing their faces close, the 'boy' gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, earning a quirked eyebrow from the one eyed retiree.
He stayed close, just a breath away from Niaaki's face. His hand snaked out and found his young friend's other wrist. He didn't try and wrench it away from the doll, but his fingers wrapped around the slender arm firmly.
"That may be exactly what I am insinuating. However, I don't know how often you try and stab strangers, so I'll be keeping track of your little hands if you don't mind."
Even as he spoke, his free hand took hold of the one on the front of his shirt, just cupping it - he didn't have any real intentions other than keeping track of where those hands were and what they were doing.
"Also, I'll have you know I'm not a gentleman. Don't hold back on my account, as I surely won't on yours."

Rhindeer

When the man wrapped his hands around Niaaki's, cupping one hand and gripping one wrist, an unexpected rush of heat flooded his cheeks. Erk. Clearly, he wouldn't be getting away with just a cheek-kiss here...

And yet as much as that shocked him, initially, he found that he didn't actually care that much--it was more that he felt he was supposed to care, tried to care, tried to muster up some flustered outrage and embarrassment, and found that he had none to give. After years spent under someone else's wing, being babysat and supervised and treated as someone too weak and delicate to fend for himself, he was finding the freedom fun, the seduction empowering, even while something at the back of his brain told him it was wrong. Wrong because...well, because that was how he had been raised.

But after his romp with a Adelan knight, that first real time he'd thrown caution to the wind--and had fun with it, too!--he was starting to care less and less about that other stuff.

It wasn't like he had an image to preserve or anything.

He stared at the man for a moment, that kneejerk embarrassment and outrage warring with a forbidden thrill of excitement. The excitement won.

Niaaki smiled and tugged lightly at his hands, less actual struggle and more just for show. "I don't know what kind of people you associate with, but I assure you, stabbing would be highly counterproductive to gaining coin and dallying with attractive men, don't you think? These hands are less interested in violence and more interested in more pleasant endeavors, if you catch my meaning," he said, batting his eyelashes playfully.

Then he leaned in and just went for it, pressing his mouth full against the other man's.

Ah, yet another sloppy makeout session in a low-bred tavern. His ancestors were probably rolling in their graves, right about now.

Blue

The blush was satisfying as it was real, and just grinned mildly like a contented cat amused with its quarry. He could have easily forced the young man into something at pretty much any time, but it was rather more interesting to sit back and watch. After all, though things seemed pretty tame right now, either of them could easily flip to violence in a heartbeat.

A messy kiss or a messy fight...both sounded equally appealing right then.

Another heavily quirked eyebrow at those words, his grin growing lopsided by the second.
"Attractive am I?"
He mused aloud, before the boy was going for it.
Gamble had paid off. Waiting rather than forcing had turned out far more entertaining. As he quickly outstripped his inexperienced kissing partner in all the ways to tangle tongues and taste teeth, he mused on what the little guy had said. Batting eyelashes and dolling out compliments was the fare of most wenches, and he was used to that. Anybody not looking to get into his pants for a coin or two generally had nothing pleasant to say about him, so he was certainly not disillusioned as to his own 'charm'.
He was confident, and that was likely the only thing he had going for him. Frankly, he found his own appearance to be many bars below 'attractive' - too much fae had come through. His colors were all wrong across the board, he was not of particular brawn, and his face was in some awkward place between 'lovely' and 'handsome' and yet nowhere near either of them.

He realized he had towered over his captive audience in such a way that the poor boy's head was tilted so far as to turn his face toward the ceiling - so much so that had he wanted, Qadir was fairly certain he could have tickled the kid's innards with tongue tip. Hmm, probably let the poor mouse come up for air then.
Without flourish he ceased the mouth ravishing, standing up a bit to give Niaaki room to catch a breath.
"I suppose you could have a coin for letting me taste your last meal."

Rhindeer

Dear gods, the man wasn't kidding when he said he wouldn't hold back!

Niaaki made a muffled, surprised sound at first, body going rigid, eyes going wide, and hands clutching the man's shoulders. Tongues touched, and for one embarrassing moment his throat tightened and he thought he might gag--not because it was unpleasant, exactly, but because he wasn't prepared! He hadn't done much of this sort of kissing and the sensation did take some getting used to, especially with the man bending him over backwards and aggressively ravishing the hell out of his mouth!

Once the initial shock wore off, Niaaki relaxed, closed his eyes, and slid his hands up from the man's shoulders and into his hair. Right! He might actually want to participate here, otherwise the man may as well have been kissing Butch, and while the ferocity was alarming at first, there was actually something pretty exciting about it, about being taken so hard right then and there. About being wanted. Even if, maybe, it was just a fantasy, because he'd flirted for coin and the man was calling his bluff. His fingers tightened in his hair and he made a small sound against his lips, shivering.

Gods, how far had he fallen.

By the time it ended, Niaaki was flushed, breathless, and panting--and his neck was sore from craning backwards at an awkward angle. He stared up at the soldier, blinking, and licked his lips. Well. Damn...

The man filled in the silence for him while his brain still struggled to think.

"W-what?" The blush flooded back full force and Niaaki's eyes widened in horror. Oh gods! That was disgusting! He clapped a hand to his mouth. "My, uh, my apologies."

Blue

Qadir let out another short laugh, genuinely amused by that reaction. He apologized? Haha, what an amusing thing to say. But then, it seemed this poor little one really wasn't all that experienced, despite that daring approach.
"It was a figure of speech mouse. You taste fine."
He chuckled softly again, while scrounging around for a few coins. He did agree to these terms after all. He held them out to Niaaki, one eyebrow arched once again.
"You're pretty amusing kid."
He pushed away from the bar, flicking a few more coins to the bartender. Slinking his hands behind his head, he calmly began making his way toward the exit.
"You need more coins, you can always follow after me."
He offered mildly over his shoulder. Hey, he'd paid for the warmth of others plenty of times before, this was hardly different.

Rhindeer

And now he was laughing at him! Oh, goodness, he really had gone and made a fool of himself, hadn't he? How utterly attractive that all must be!

Niaaki did relax a little, though, when he assured him that he tasted fine. Still, it was a little embarrassing, becoming so suddenly aware of your own...flavor.

Still blushing furiously, he reached out to accept the coins, and sighed as he totaled them up in his head. It would be enough for either food or a bed, but not both. His shoulders slumped as he rolled them through his fingers and chewed his lip in thought. Freeze outside and worry about unscrupulous vagrants, or starve. What a choice.

But perhaps not the only choice.

The man turned to leave, and Niaaki grabbed pounced upon those parting words.

"Done," he said, sliding from his seat and starting after him, coming up beside him. It was perhaps a risky, stupid decision--he didn't know this man or his intentions, he could be an axe murderer for all he knew! Wait.

A thought occurred to him and he paused. "What is your price, exactly...?"

Blue

While his young tag along might have finally had the brains to pause and think about this, Qadir continued with his lazy pace down the chilly street back toward his not quite so modest home. Being retired had a few perks, after all.
"Depends on you mouse. I'll pay based on what you do."
The nip in the air hardly seemed to bother him. Honestly, this was nothing compared to some of the extremes he'd endured as a fighter. A nighttime stroll on the shy side of winter was nothing in comparison. Nothing but refreshing, perhaps.

Still, to the little mouse following the great big cat, his home probably looked warm and inviting. The few servants willing to put up with Qadir's brazen attitude had already lit the main fireplaces, and so as Qadir swung open the door, a wall of warmth spilled out.
He left it open for his guest without a word, stretching once he entered the threshold.
"I'll at least let you have a meal and a bath, in exchange for those coins I gave you."
Turning on his heel, he grinned mildly at Niaaki, one hand extended for 'payment'. Hey, it wasn't a bad deal, and he was sure the kid would be willing to earn them back later, if his hunch was right.

Rhindeer

Answer given, Niaaki let that digest for a few seconds, and then picked up his pace and caught up with the man. Alright. So a flexible rate. He could work with that, if it was all his choice, and--wow.

He was actually thinking about doing it. He was actually thinking like a common whore.

And yet, there were worse things one could do for money, and his time with Nathaniel had been liberating. He hadn't thought he'd make a habit of that, but circumstance had pushed him onto the street again--as it turned out, striking out on his own and living life to the fullest and all that wasn't all that glamorous after all--and, well...

Something about it all was kind of exciting.

Perhaps because it was so forbidden, and something he thought he'd never do. Ever.

And that's how he wound up in Qadir's home, marveling at the rich interior and servants. Gods, but if he was to be a paramour, at least he was doing it right!

He gaped openly at the place until Qadir spoke up and offered an exchange, and Niaaki stared at him a moment as though asking "are you serious?" before, finally, he snorted a laugh and fished out his coins.

"You strike a hard bargain, sir," he said with a shake of his head and a smile. "But I accept."

And gods was he starving, and oh, did a bath sound amazing right then...

Blue

Qadir, of course, had no qualms about this sort of thing. He'd lived a soldier's life until recently, and even well mannered Yuudai had his fair share of 'one night lovers'. When you had down time, few other things sounded better than a partner to warm your bed. And of course now, he had the money to shell out on expensive brothel women.
But sometimes the unusual was far more fun. And this was certainly anything but normal, given the situation leading up to now.
Still grinning - more of a smirk really - he took back his coins and pocketed them again. Turning slightly, he pointed at the nearest maid.
"Hey. Go grab some food for the kid, and get a bath ready."
Surprisingly, his tone didn't change at all. Then again, Qadir wasn't the type to mince words or put on facades. He basically talked to, and treated, everyone exactly the same - from noble to servant to cute little street mouse.

"I'll be waiting you know where. If you want to back out after you've got your money's worth, I won't blame you."
With a wave over his shoulder, Qadir disappeared down one of the hallways, toward his bedroom.
A short time later, and a quick meal had been laid out for Niaaki - fruits, cheeses, bread, a side of smoked meat. Nothing terribly extravagant, but it'd been done on short notice. And then of course there was the hot bath already pouring and waiting in the big copper tub.

Rhindeer

Well. That was blunt.

Straight and to the point. Niaaki watched him stride down the hall and vanish inside a room, presumably his quarters. Didn't even stick around to keep him company while he ate. Awkwardly, he stood there and waited for the servant to bring him his meal, and while he ate he weighed the pros and cons of his options. He had to admit, the way Qadir just left him made him wonder what kind of lover he was--or if he was even much of one at all, like maybe he didn't care about his partners and was just...wham, bam. Or overly rough. Or something. It was a little unnerving--and yet, what did he expect? They were strangers, he would be paid to do this, so it wasn't like he should expect candlelight and sweetness!

But if he went through with this, he would be only his second partner, so it wasn't like he really knew what to expect.

Meal finished, the servant lead him to his bath, and he took his sweet time enjoying that. He took full advantage of the scented oils at his disposal and soaked in the steamy water until it grew lukewarm. It was the temperature that eventually forced him out, and he realized that part of the reason he had taken so long was that his nerves were catching up with him and he was stalling, debating.

Well. He was officially broke.

And you only lived once, right?

And it wasn't like the man was forcing him.

That cinched it.

He wasn't sure if there was much point in getting dressed again, so once he was dried off, except for his wet hair, he wrapped the towel around himself (it was rather large, covering him from chest to mid-thigh) and stepped out of the room. He left Butch wrapped up in his clothes. Bringing him would just be awkward.

Looking right and left to make sure the servant wasn't around (as though they didn't know what was up), he padded down the hallway and knocked on Qadir's door.

"Qadir?"

Blue

After that sort of a wait, Qadir figured his guest had either high tailed it or found another bed in the house to sleep in. He was only marginally disappointed, if not surprised. He was tinkering around with some of his 'projects' at a large oak desk that at one time had been polished and beautiful, but was now covered in scratches and scuffs since the rough ex-soldier now used it as a work bench. It was also covered in a grand array of jewelry in various states of completion.
The knock, and somewhat unfamiliar voice behind it, pulled him away from the table with a bemused grin.

Well well, the kid didn't run away after all.

Striding over, he yanked open the unlocked door without flourish, and then leaned against it mildly. He'd already stripped down to his loose fitting pants, including the faded red eye patch that had hidden what was now visible as a rather nasty scar across his eye. His bare chest and arms, apart from being very well toned, also sported their fair share of scars. He'd lived a rough life, after all.
"I'm surprised you didn't chicken out."
Heh, just a towel eh? He was grinning again, and reached out to tug gently at it.
"Not a half bad choice in 'clothes' either. Come on in then."

Qadir's room was comfortably warm thanks to the fireplace. The floor was wood, but there were a number of animal pelts laid out - all creatures he himself had killed and skinned, though of course Niaaki wouldn't know that. Most of the décor was dark woods and dark fabrics, including a bed that might have had the deepest shade of blue imaginable for its linens. It was technically a four poster, but Qadir never bothered dicking around with the drapery, it was always open. The bed was also mussed and unmade - what was the point in making it look pretty if he was just going to lay in it and tussle it up again?

Rhindeer

Even thoroughly covered in a towel, Niaaki felt rather naked next to Qadir. If it was even possible, the man looked even more rugged and intimidating nearly bare than he did fully clothed, and Niaaki found himself tracing those scars with his eyes, and lingering on the one covering the man's eye. And, with an odd thrill, he was reminded that he liked intimidating to some degree. It was kind of strange how that worked, how the hint of danger was kind of exciting, but there it was.

He swallowed and clutched tighter at his towel, face coloring when Qadir tugged on his towel.

This was going to be interesting.

Tugging free of Qadir, Niaaki stepped into the room and took a look around, taking in the desk and jewellery, the animal skins, and of course the mussed bed.

"Well, I figured there was not much sense in overdressing for the occasion," Niaaki said, returning his attention back to Qadir, his eyes roaming his chest. He looked back up to his face. "I wouldn't chicken out, though. I'm braver than I look, and I am not a coward."

Tags: