Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nice Try Pretty Boy (warning, sexy times) - RHIII

Started by Blue, August 02, 2012, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Kicking the door closed behind him, Qadir laughed at that announcement.
"I'll take your word for it then mouse. I've yet to decide if it's brave, or foolhardy, but it's amusing nonetheless."
And without further adieu, the larger man calmly scooped up tonight's prize, princess style, and carried him to the bed. Though usually gruff, Qadir at least knew how to be relatively gentle - he set Niaaki onto the bed with a surprising amount of care. Sitting on the bed himself, facing Niaaki, he plucked up one of the young man's hands, as if gently inspecting his slender fingers with his own calloused ones.
"You take the lead. I suppose I have you at something of a disadvantage, so I don't mind moving at your pace."

He still hadn't quite decided if his lovely guest was actually experienced or not. Either way, it was bound to be interesting and a surprise however it turned out. Sometimes the not knowing was the greatest thrill. Lifting those delicate fingers to his lips, he kissed the very tips of them.
"So what's on the menu, hm?"

Rhindeer

That was a surprising tender. After being ignored, Niaaki hadn't really known what to expect, but that gesture was oddly...well...maybe it was the wrong word to use, considering, but it was oddly romantic.

Scooped into the man's arms like he weighed nothing at all, Niaaki started to throw his arms around his shoulders to hold on--but grabbed onto the towel instead lest he lose it. Not that that really mattered, he guessed, but some odd sense of modesty had him clinging to it.

Once set down on the bed--again with surprising care despite the man's gruffness--he felt a little shiver go through him when he took up his hand and kissed his fingertips.

Such a gentle, intimate gesture.

And one that he absolutely loved.

It was right then, in that moment, that the man had him. The fear left him, replaced instead with a heart-thumping sort of excitement. His hand was trembling slightly in Qadir's, some of it nerves. Take the lead, huh? Oh goodness. As much as he appreciated it, was this a good time to admit Qadir was his second?

He scooted closer to Qadir and boldly reached out with his free hand to trace one of the scars on his chest. "Ah...well..." Oh boy. Did he actually want him to name certain acts and suggest they go down the list? "I suppose everything? Er...that is...we can just..."

He was red, face burning up, and finally he shook his head and looked up at Qadir. "How about we start with kissing, and go from there."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Blue

A lot could be said about Qadir, most of it none too pleasant. He was well aware of this, even relished some of it, but generally he simply didn't give a damn. He was an excellent Yeoman, one of the best, and that was really all it boiled down to - everything else was either icing or bullshit.
Still, anybody who'd ever been bedded by him likely had a far amount more positive things to say. It wasn't that he put any undue amount of effort into being a good lover. He simply really enjoyed sex. And it was generally more fun if your partner(s) were enjoying it too.
Real easy logic, actually.

He could tell that, with this one, he'd have to be gentle. How slow was to be determined...the kid certainly seemed eager enough right now. He toyed softly with Niaaki's trembling hand, slowly entwining their fingers even as his guest scooted closer. Qadir was apt to ask about the boy's lack of reaction to the wound that left him a 'cyclops', but fingertips were soon tracing over the scars on his chest and he essentially had his answer. That was probably a good thing, considering how many scars he had, ha.

Though a burst of somewhat roguish laughter left him, his free hand wandered up the boy's arm, to his neck, and into his hair easily enough, with an almost lazy grace.
"You may not want to say 'everything' to someone who's done as much as me. There aren't enough hours in the night, I'm afraid."
Though he was smirking in open amusement, luckily his little bedmate decided that perhaps kissing was the best first course of action. He nodded somewhat, before leaning in.
"Good choice."
But he dipped in to kiss rather at Niaaki's neck, sweeping up to his ear to give it a nibble, and then back down again, layering kisses to his collarbone. He smothered the boy's pale skin in gentle kisses, at least so far as he could go with the towel in the way. After satisfying his apparent desire to put lips to his entire neck and shoulders, Qadir came up to press yet another to Niaaki's lips.
Still close, he gave a lopsided grin of amusement.
"You going to take off the towel, or do I need to unwrap you?"

Rhindeer

It was when Qadir gave that roguish laugh that Niaaki realized "everything" might have been a dangerous thing to say. But then again, his scope of what was possible was rather limited, having only experienced, well, a couple of things. He gave a light laugh and ducked his head sheepishly.

"Fair point," he conceded, and shivered as the man's hand traveled lazily up his body and into his hair, skin tingling under his fingers. "But you know what I--ah...oh..."

Anything that he had been planning to say or do was knocked clear out of his head when Qadir's lips met his skin--and that was fine by him! Fingers still laced with Qadir's other hand, Niaaki's hand squeezed his tightly, while his other searched for something to hold onto and finally settled on gripping Qadir's forearm, his short nails leaving half-moon indentations in his skin. Gods, how was it that a total stranger like him was sussing out all his weaknesses already? Just like that? When he hardly knew all of his own sweet spots? It wasn't long at all before he was squirming, and laughing here and there when some kisses tickled.

His eyes fluttered closed and he tilted his head back to give him more room, and by the time Qadir's lips met his own, he was shaky and breathless. He kissed him back hungrily, the hand on Qadir's arm sliding up to the back of his neck to pull him in for another almost as soon as he'd finished his question, and he leaned in to press their bodies together so he could return his affections and give him a needy nibble on the jaw.

"That's a silly question," he breathed, for he had decided right then and there that he liked this man's style and wanted more of it. "The answer to both is yes."

And with that said, he undid the knot in his towel and let it drop, falling from around his chest and gathering into his lap. That part was always a little scary, baring yourself, or part of yourself, to someone for the first time; the strange markings on his arms extended down his back and buttocks, and down one leg. And besides that, he knew he wasn't the most athletic person. And so for a moment he held his breath and waited, bold in his actions and yet insecure, but he had made a promise to not let fear rule him anymore so, well...here he was.

Unfortunately, Niaaki had completely forgotten that he had been playing at being female.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Blue

Well well. Qadir was more than happy to let his younger new lover pull him immediately back for another kiss, amusement still very evident in his dark teal eye as he gave the younger a light nip on his bottom lip as they drew apart. He considered it a good sign that Niaaki was mimicking him, and none too badly either. The answer to his question finally came, and Qadir sat back to watch his pale companion finally disrobe. For a moment his eye flicked to those odd markings - he'd have to remember to ask about those - before calmly flicking back to the flat chest bared to him.
"Hm."
He mused curiously, before reaching down with the hand not gripped by the fae boy in order to tug at the towel and bare his hips and all that lay below.
Well, that answered that, didn't it?

"Well you're no girl. I had my suspicions before but I think you played it off rather admirably."
Leaning now against his free hand beside Niaaki's hip, he kept the boy's other hand firmly entwined with his, as if making sure he wouldn't abruptly try and bolt.
"That'll make you the first lad I've bedded. There's a first for everything I suppose. I believe I know enough not to muck it up too badly."
Leaning down, he boldly ran his tongue over one of the young man's poor exposed nipples. Breathing against his chest, he looked up with  that same roguish smile again.
"I hope you don't mind my 'inexperience'."

Rhindeer

It was a curious look that came over Qadir's face, and Niaaki blinked up at him, worrying that he maybe didn't like what he saw. Then Qadir yanked the towel from his hips, and the issue didn't sink in until Qadir mentioned him not being a girl.

Wait. What? Not a girl? Of course he wasn't a--oh.

Oh.

Oh crap, he had been playing at being a girl, hadn't he? He'd just sort of gotten into things and had forgotten he didn't know he was a man and...

His face went red, and for a moment he tensed, thinking Qadir would be upset, and yet what he said next, all with calm, cool acceptance, threw that worry right out the window and left him staring in wide-eyed wonder.

"Whoa, what? You...are really okay with--?"

He cut off with a sharp gasp, wrapping his free arm about Qadir's shoulders to draw him closer when he attacked his chest, nails lightly scraping at his back. Oh gods. Oh gods was that a nice affirmation.

He arched against him, his breathing going ragged, a low moan in his throat. "Ahn...you...you are doing quite well," he said, and tugged his other hand free so he could slide it down his bicep and over his chest, tracing scars and caressing his nipple. "But if you get lost, I can teach you."

Blue

This little one certainly had a great deal of fire in him, didn't he? When it came to the bedroom, one could never know what to expect...all part of the fun, really. Since he was being clung to so earnestly, Qadir decided to oblige his young friend with a series more of licks, kisses, and gentle nips over that smooth chest. He shivered at those raking nails, quite enjoying the sensation.
Leaning in with ease, he gently lead Niaaki onto his back beneath his bigger frame. Kissing the dip of the lovely lad's throat, he pressed a chuckle into his skin.
"I'll remember that then."

Not that Qadir was the sort to get lost.

He took his sweet time covering all that pale skin with kisses and faint pink love-marks. He paid special close attention to those nipples, noting how they got just as pert and happy as any woman's when he sucked on them. Idly, he wondered just how much teasing his young lover could take, and that smirk tilted one side of his mouth at the thought.
Lazily he ran his tongue down the center of Niaaki's body, stopping to play at his naval with what was proving to be a frighteningly experienced mouth. Calloused hands ran down the back of him, arching the young man's body into his mouth. It was apparent he was in no great hurry, singular eye staring back up his slow-blossoming handiwork to watch Niaaki's face for reactions.

Rhindeer

It wasn't long at all before Qadir had Niaaki writhing beneath him, hands scrabbling at the man's back and shoulders as that wonderful, wonderful mouth of his worked its magic. Needless to say, his nipples were not the only things that hardened.

Needy, shivery sounds escaped him, growing louder and more desperate, and his stomach sucked in with a shudder when Qadir toyed with his navel. "Oh gods...oh gods, Qadir...!" His hands tangled in the man's hair and pulled at it, more roughly than intended, but this sweet torture was becoming too much. Especially as he took his sweet time--which was always fun at first, but now there were other parts of him aching to be touched.

He could tell he was going to be a mess in the morning--he had to be leaving marks there--but he was beyond caring. He arched his body against Qadir when prompted, loving how rough his hands felt against his soft skin, how large and powerful he felt to him as he covered him with his body. "You are magnificent," he panted, scratching at his shoulders. "Horrible, but magnificent and oh gods...please..."

Blue

This was getting to a point where Qadir was actively fighting down the shaking of laughter. Already he had this young man melting into a puddle of pleasure, and they hadn't even gotten to any of the particularly delicious parts yet.
All the scratches made him tremble now and then, and the pulling of hair simply reminded him with a  thrill of what was to come. If he did this right, the boy ought to be doing a lot more pulling and scratching, heh.

But for now, his torturous game continued.
"Please...? Ah forgive me, I suppose I should move on."
He purred out calmly as he shifted his hands down to narrow hips, and boldly onto Niaaki's rump. His mouth soon followed, tracing along the soft place just inside of that hip bone, but he easily skirted the most important part quivering as it was for need of attention.
Instead his lips traveled down the inside of the boy's thigh, a rough hand sliding up to help lift his knee slightly. Unabashed, he took his time leaving more marks and a multitude of kisses all along those thighs, sometimes coming so close to what Niaaki really wanted that his hair brushed him but not his mouth.
It seemed he wasn't content with his wicked teasing just yet.

Rhindeer

Niaaki jerked at those words, eyes flying open. "What? No, that's not what I--nnh, ohhh, you amazing bastard..."

He squirmed helplessly, torn somewhere between loving everything this man was doing to him, and hating him for drawing it out so, for making him writhe and beg like a harlot. He had never been played so thoroughly, and mercilessly, before--the man was doing magical things to places he didn't even know were capable of such pleasure. And then when he lifted his knee and went between his legs, kissing and marking his thigh and brushing, feather-light, against his cock--gods, he was beyond gone.

It hurt how much he needed him.

Back arching and legs trembling, shamelessly spread, he yanked at Qadir's hair with one hand, and bit the fingers of his other hand to muffle his frustrated cries. And then, finally, he couldn't take it anymore.

"I swear to gods, Qadir!" he got out, voice too breathless and moaning to be a threat. "If you don't--if you don't...mmn..." Gods be damned. He couldn't even formulate a proper threat.

Blue

"I do live for recognition."
He responded with a growl of amusement. Amazing bastard was it? He could definitely get used to that. The yanking on his hair was, as always, a very nice touch and greatly appreciated. He let Niaaki know by lavishing more attention on those sensitive thighs, teal eye alight with amusement.
Finally the boy reverted to threatening him...or trying to, anyway. Finally he sat up, giving the poor thing a bit of a rest, but only so that Qadir could grin devilishly down at him.

"Don't what? If you can't tell me what you want, then all I can do is keep doing as I please."
He was being cruel and he was very well aware of it. But it was the sweetest form of cruelty, and it already had Niaaki trembling and gasping and all but begging for lewd things. He wasn't exactly wanting to humiliate the boy, of course, so it was a fine line he walked. How far as too far? How much was too much? It was hard to say with a brand new lover like this.

Even though it seemed, with that smirk of his, that Qadir was about to torment the poor boy some more, he decided the game was at an end. He idly slid one rough fingertip up the full length of that poor, neglected erection. This was something he'd never played with on another person. And of course there was going to be the matter of putting it in as well, which from rumors he knew to take a fair bit more preparation than any woman might need.
Still, he was more than willing to give it a shot. He was far from bored right now, after all!

Rhindeer

Niaaki flopped back against the sheets, chest rising and falling with his frantic breaths. It was a small mercy that he took some pity on him, and also horribly exasperating because he'd stopped. Which was the last thing he wanted.

He took a deep breath and ran both hands through his hair. "You are truly terrible," he mumbled, doing his best to glower up at him, though the effect was lost with him all naked and partially ravished. Well. Now he knew the answer to his "what kind of lover is he?" question: a devilish one. A gentle one, and a damned good one thus far, but he was also pure and unfiltered evil.

Which became all the more clear when he finally did touch him, single finger and with the barest of caresses.

Niaaki let out a groan and reached out, grabbing onto Qadir's wrist in a surprisingly firm grip. "Not like that," he said, frustration clear in his voice and the lines of his body as he rolled his hips up and tried to urge him to wrap his hand around him.

Blue

At that, Qadir finally let out a quiet burst of laughter, even as the young man arched into his calloused hand. Rather than obliging the boy, he instead took him by the hips and eased him back onto the bed.
"Despite all your quivering, you are quite demanding."
But by the way he spoke, that was anything but a complaint, dark eye glittering with amusement and desire. Somewhere in his head he was a bit surprised at his own ability to enjoy laying with another man so much, but then again...given his propensity toward pleasure, maybe it wasn't all that odd after all. Either way, he wasn't the sort to give it any heavy thinking - he was much more content to follow their bodies. It had yet to lead him into any real trouble in all his twenty seven years.

Thus Niaaki finally got what he wanted, a large hand sliding from his thigh and over to stiff flesh. He stroked him gently, knowing quite well how to pleasure him, if only by virtue of knowing how to do it to himself. While his hand was occupied bringing the lovely fae beneath him to a fever pitch, he leaned down to give a bit more attention to those perky nipples of his.
As this went on, with his one free hand, he somehow managed to deftly remove his own remaining garments.
Then, without warning, he scooped Niaaki close, front to front, before abruptly rolling over so that the young man found himself seated on top of Qadir's naked hips.
"Heh, have some fun up there would you? I need to find something."
He'd rolled them closer to the edge of the bed with that little maneuver, and he took the opportunity to reach over and rifle around in a bedside table for something, his other resting idly on Niaaki's side.

Rhindeer

No sooner had he finally gotten what he wanted when Qadir rolled them both over, leaving him straddling Qadir's hips and more than a little flustered and frustrated. And still Qadir seemed so amused and pleased with himself, the bastard--though perhaps he was just impatient and used to getting what he wanted when he wanted it. Alas, he was still a noble's brat at heart.

But he was also fae. And fae were known to be capricious for a reason.

For a moment Niaaki stared down at Qadir, flushed, panting, shaky, and more than a little perturbed.

But then Qadir said some damning words: have some fun up there, hm?

Very well.

He didn't know how Qadir managed to get his breeches off; he hadn't been aware of that happening, but he hadn't been aware of much at all. No matter, though! It made his job easier. While Qadir rummaged about for something and generally ignored him, Niaaki slid off his hips until he was straddling the man's legs.

He paused for a moment, considering what he was about to do and silently hoping that he didn't make a fool of himself, since someone as experienced as Qadir would surely be able to tell the difference between "good" and "pathetically inept". Then, grasping his cock, he lowered his lips to him, tasting salty skin.

While he had no experience in this area, he'd had it done to him enough that he figured he had an idea as to how to go about it; he did quickly learn how far he could go before he gagged, at least, and it wasn't far at all. Perhaps he wasn't perfect at it, having no real skill or finesse yet, but practice makes perfect, as they said, and he was making an effort at it with lips and tongue alike, remembering what had been done to him and trying to replicate it to the best of his ability. One hand stroking what his mouth didn't cover, he used his other hand to rake his nails lightly down Qadir's inner thigh.

If Qadir was going to torment him, it was only fair he got his turn.

Blue

...hahaha. What a delightfully surprising turn of events. That was bold of the little mouse...but then, he had told him to have fun. Still, it had startled him enough that he'd jerked involuntarily, and whatever random assortment of stuff was in the side table had rattled with the force of it.
"Aren't you a daring mouse. Once you get the hang of it, don't bother being gentle on my account."
He growled out softly, but the amusement was all over his face. His nimble fingers had found what he'd been searching for, but he calmly rested both of them (and what he held) behind his head and out of sight.
This could wait - it was far more interesting to watch Niaaki learn how to suck a cock properly.

He could tell the boy had never really done this before, but it was rather intriguing to see him learn on the fly. After all, everybody had to start somewhere right? This was certainly NOT a skill one was born adept at.
...hm, at least he hoped not.
"Suck a little harder there. Hmn. You don't have to mind your teeth so much, it doesn't much bother me."

Rhindeer

It was an interesting experience, to be sure, and strangely thrilling, and from this position he had a good view of Qadir's face: ruggedly handsome, intimidating in a way that sent chills down his spine, large, strong...and completely in control, even now. Then, abruptly, his eyes met Qadir's and he realized he was watching him as surely as he was watching Qadir, and his face burned with an odd combination of embarrassment and lust.

It was incredibly erotic.

And gods, he hoped he was doing this right!

He hummed in acknowledgment and adjusted his technique at Qadir's instruction. He took to sucking harder along the head, and even lightly grazed his teeth along him, not hard, but enough so he knew they were there. Experimenting a little as he recalled something he'd liked, he released Qadir with a slight pop, licked slowly up along his length, and huffed a warm breath against him before pressing his lips to the head and taking him in slowly, teasingly, and moaning against him as he sucked and tasted. A few times he even nibbled at him, carefully, because even though Qadir said not to be gentle, he wasn't so sure about being rough around such a delicate area! That...could certainly be a mood ruiner!

And as he watched Qadir, he certainly understood the appeal of this from this angle, and shivered at the thought that this was just the first act. Qadir was hiding something, and gods but he wanted to know what.

Blue

"Mmm, quite the fast learner aren't you?" He chuckled in a rough tone, still watching his little protégé with a great deal of amusement. Naturally, it wasn't the best head he'd ever gotten, but it was still surprisingly pleasurable for what seemed to be a first timer. Maybe he had some experience on the receiving end? Heheh.
Reaching out with his free hand, he idly brushed long fingers through Niaaki's hair, grazing his scalp. Feeling the boy'd had enough of a taste of him, he grabbed a handful and tugged gently.
"Alright kitten, that's enough licking for now. After all, I'm sure you're eager to try the next step eh?"
As he spoke, he shifted a leg up to nudge at Niaaki's obvious erection. He then had a thought, and his smirk grew slowly.
"Although, if you really want to continue, that's fine with me. But you gotta turn that little ass around to face me first."

Rhindeer

Niaaki would have smiled at the praise if his mouth wasn't full, but instead he hummed in acknowledgment, liking how rough Qadir's voice was, and went right back at it--at least, until Qadir tugged his hair. That elicited a gasp and he pulled away from Qadir with a look of confusion, worrying at first that he'd done something wrong.

But it seemed, instead, that Qadir was just eager for the next act.

He licked his lips and brushed his hair back from his face, and was about to answer when Qadir nudged his erection, painfully reminding him of his own need, which had thus far been teased but otherwise neglected. He sucked in a breath and, for a moment, was too distracted by what he was feeling below to focus on what he was hearing above.

"Mm...hmm?"

Gods, why was the man giving him choices?! Sure, that was an excellent and polite thing to do, but how was he supposed to decide when, at the moment, he just wanted it all? But just as he had been curious as to what Qadir was hiding, he was curious as to what he had in mind here, so after a brief moment's indecision, he turned around, swung a leg over Qadir so he was straddling his chest and facing his feet, and bent down to grip his cock again.

"You are quite the tease, giving me all these options," he said, giving his cock a teasing lick. "But I am interested in what you have in mind..."

Blue

Qadir was finding himself having to hold back chuckles quite often during this little romp. He could sit back and watch as lust literally glazed over the young man's eyes. It was highly entertaining, and it was difficult not to keep teasing when your partner had such amusing reactions.
Lips tugged into a crooked smirk, he soon found himself with a very generous view of Niaaki's rump.
"Oh, I'm sure you are."
He mused on a growl, before lightly pinching the vulnerable white skin facing him now. Momentarily, Qadir was distracted with thoughts of making said white skin turn pink with a little spanking, but he bit back a snort. Somehow he doubted his new lover would appreciate it. At least, not this time around.
Besides, he'd be slapping him soon enough, just not with his hands.

Leaving the fae to tend to his stiffened flesh, Qadir finally withdrew what he'd previously retrieved from the side table. Honestly, if Yuudai ever had the misfortune of sneaking a peek in there, he'd likely be horrified. You don't have as much sex as Qadir and not pick up some goodies along the way. While he was not at all well versed in how two men have a good romp, he was experienced in such 'back door' entry.
And for that, you needed something to keep things slick and happy. The small jar he was currently dipping into just so happened to do a wonderful job of keeping things slick and happy. Cupping the salve in his palm until it warmed somewhat, he finally prodded a few fingers gently against the boy's one available opening.
"I'd relax if I were you."

Rhindeer

[I still fucking lose it every time I read that post, I am so mature. |: ]

It helped that Niaaki had done this before and thus was plenty prepared and relaxed for what was to come. Still, he sucked in a sharp breath when Qadir pressed his fingers to his ass and spread his legs a bit wider, heart pounding with excitement and need. It felt like ages since he'd done this, yet again with a stranger--but he supposed after this they wouldn't be strangers much longer, and though he would never have predicted enjoying such random encounters, he found it thrilling now.

Strange how your own assumptions about yourself could be proven false when you wound up doing something you never saw yourself doing.

"I have done this before, you know," Niaaki said before pressing a light kiss to the head of Qadir's cock. "You needn't be so careful."

Which was just a more polite way of saying, "STOP TEASING AND GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!"

But Niaaki said no more, for soon his mouth was full as he took Qadir's cock between his lips and lowered down onto him, lightly scraping his teeth along his shaft before sucking and swirling his tongue around him. He stroked what didn't fit in his mouth with his hand, moving his hand in time to the bob of his head, and he thought this wasn't so difficult after all and that he was really getting the hang of this! But, of course, it helped he also had a cock and knew what it liked, so he happily applied his favorite techniques to Qadir--and hoped he liked them as much as he did.