Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Nice Try Pretty Boy (warning, sexy times) - RHIII

Started by Blue, August 02, 2012, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

[I can't even with this whole thread lmfao XD Is there a particular part of that post that you find funniest? My favorite is the spanking bit. And the 'slick and happy' pff.]

Qadir's eyebrows arched sharply at that bold statement, and it was probably a good thing Niaaki couldn't currently see the huge smirk he was sporting.
"Oh ho, pardon me then little mouse. I'll gladly hold you to that."
He was more than happy to switch gears and rev it up a bit. Still, he teased the entrance to Niaaki's ass just a little more for good measure, before finally pressing in a finger with earnest. The lube and his lover's own effort at relaxation helped considerably. Thus he began the task of loosening him up, stroking him carefully with those calloused fingers. Once he felt certain he was not about to harm the lad, he grinned to himself.
All that attention on his own cock was starting to get to him, shivers running up his spine now and then and the occasional squirming of his hips in reply to particularly nice affections. Niaaki was a quick study indeed.
"Well, I think you've had more than enough fun down there."
Not much of a warning, but it was all the poor boy was going to get out of him. For with that, he began to pump his fingers quite a bit more fervently, as though to make Niaaki arch with pleasure with just that alone.
He was quite curious to see his reaction to that, eheheheh.

@Rhi-Rhi

Rhindeer

[|: Yup. It was "slick and happy". Pffffft!]

It was soon very difficult to focus on Qadir as the man went from teasing to action. Niaaki sucked in a sharp breath through his nose when Qadir slipped a finger inside, his moan muffled around Qadir's cock, and that alone was enough to make him squirm--at first with that initial, odd feeling of discomfort, and then with pleasure.

It was a second before he realized he'd gone stock still aside from his small shivers of enjoyment, and when he realized it, he quickly went back to work, not about to give up the progress he'd made in finally getting a response from the guy! Seriously, how did he do that? Niaaki was having a difficult enough time finding his rhythm again while his body was distracted by Qadir's fingers, choking out a moan when Qadir added more, and then--

Well, then he just had to give up and cry uncle.

Because that was when Qadir went for it, and indeed he arched, releasing Qadir's cock with a gasp that quickly turned to a whimper, try as he might to bite it back. But he wasn't like Qadir; he couldn't do the stoic thing! And squirm he did, dropping down onto one elbow with his other hand still gripping Qadir, hi toes digging into the sheets and body tensing with enjoyment.

"G-gods!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa