Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hope is Born [M]

Started by visualspice, November 06, 2015, 01:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

If he had something to say, he said nothing. Just kept walking, eyes looking past the gardens, just feeling the subtle winds that passed.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Fine.

Medina huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and walked beside him. "How many is as many as you can have before you die?" She piped up, curious, "and what happens if you do and we have like... twelve children."

visualspice

At this he paused, at first not looking at her. But he purposely stopped so he'd be near her.
And he sighed.
"I'm not young. This war... has gone on for too long."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Medina reached a hand out to touch his arm, fingers briefly pressing to his bicep. " I'm aware of that," she said softly, then gave him a nudge, "Calent?" Her voice was soft and she let her hand close around his arm, "I..." She let go before her hand fell away again, "I'm sorry I told you about Hope. I didnt... I don't want to be a burden to you wheb you already have so much on your shoulders."

visualspice

He didn't say anything, and just let her stay by his side, eyes distant.

Draconian

Medina pursed her lips and they walked for a whil, her hand slowly moving to curl her arm around his while they walked. Still, the morning air was crisp and Medina looked around for a moment. "Want to make love under a bush?" She piped up, voice quiet but not quiet enough for it to count.

visualspice

He tensed at her words, stopped and she'd feel his breath hitch. Then she might feel it first, the casual nod, to consent. And she'd find herself being guide from the path, going deeper, pushing past tall shrubs and trees towards green shadows. Did he even know where he took her? Did even he knew where he went?

It didn't matter. He didn't want to think. But even as he began to move, to unlace his pants- he paused....
his mind drifted over so many thoughts and he grit his teeth and began to tighten the laces, rather them letting them become open and hang loose as he turned from her, burying his face into his hand.

Draconian

Medina had intended to only rile him up. Push a button and make him angry. So, the little nod caught her off guard and she gasped softly when he began to lead her through the labyrinthe of bushes and trees. His name was a soft noise in her lips and finally when they stopped...

"Calent?" Her voice was soft and she pressed a hand to his shoulder, thumb moving up and down. "It's okay," Medina moved to look at him, moving her hands to his wrists, "no one's here but me, remember? You don't have to be made of stone with me."

visualspice

It didn't help. it never would. he was.. too close to home. The gardens too... too perfect, too rich.

He pushed away from her.
"You should go back to Hope."

Draconian

Medina took a breath, studying him. Curious. She let him push away and she just let her arms hang down, sure he pushed away but she took a step towards him. "He's fine with the wet nurse," she said, wasnt that what they always told her?

"At least walk back with me," she said softly, "I cant leave you out here to mope about your impotence all alone."

visualspice

And he stopped.
He was half drowned in the damn shrubs, branches scraping at his sides.
But he turned around. Blind. Ignorant, and his lips found hers as he roughly grabbed her, possessive and breathing hard.

Draconian

The kiss caught her off guard but... Wasn't this exactly what she wanted? Sort of. Not really. Medina pressed into it the kiss, breathing hard and melting into the touch before she tried to pull away. "Are you okay?" She asked, voice breathy, a little alarmed.

visualspice

"No," he said without pause, lips moving down her neck, fingers moving to unlace her clothes.

Draconian

Gently, though she kept her hands strong, she caught his hands before they could do anymore damage to the laces. "Stop," she whispered, turning her head away, "I dont want to do this with you if you dont... want to." She winced at the idea, but... Medina had no illusions as to what she was to him. It was just nice to push buttons and pretend.

visualspice

He stopped, breathing heavily before he lowered his head and slowly, ever so slowly, stepped away.

Draconian

Medina just watched him, tilting her head curiously as she tied the laces back up. Lips still tingling, she pressed her fingers to them before she sighed and watched him for a moment. "I never want you to touch me because you think it's your duty. That just sullies the both of us," she stated simply, frowning.

visualspice

He kept his back to her, having paused in midstride.
"A man's honor is only found in his duty."
He paused to adjust his shirt, making sure his collar was secure, before stepping out and away from the seclusion of the shrubbery.

Draconian

Medina just watched after him.

"Was it your duty to bump into a strange woman and have sex in the middle of a storm?" She asked conversationally, curious. Interested. "Did I seduce you with my wily ways?" Medina followed after him not unlike a duckling, right on his heels. "Are you afraid?"

visualspice

He stopped, angry.. upset by her words before turning around and roughly grabbing her by her wrists and yanking her near.
"No, I took you as a man," he growled at her, voice dangerous, almost savage. She was pulled against him- close enough to feel his warmth, feel even his need before he threw her hand down.
"A man weak from years of this. A man weak from years of this!" he screamed, and if he could do it, he'd punch a wall, punch someone but in the end, there was just her-
and he wouldn't strike her- no.

She was not the cause of his ire. If anything, she elicited too much she should not. And with eyes wild with anger, he grabbed her again, hands  gripping her by the facea nd pulling himself in close to smash his lips hungrily against hers.

Draconian

The screaming caught her off guard but... In an odd way she was proud of him. A little emotion never hurt and the poor man probably bottled it all up. Medina didn't return the kiss, simply closed her eyes and when she finally pulled away, her hands were on his elbows.

"It's okay to be weak sometimes," she whispered, looking at him a little concerned , "You can be weak around me. You know you can trust me." Though why did she want that? Medina moved her arms from his elbows to his waist and she looked down briefly, hating herself. This man and his ideals were why she would be drawn and quartered in an instant. Her child sent to a camp.

"Trust me, Calent. I bore us a child and the only people who know its yours are my brother who would die for me and people you've told." She squeezed his sides, "You're allowed to be weak. Because if you're strong all the time you'll just break."