Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Quieting Piano [M]

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2017, 03:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She eventually found herself in some vacated room in the dark of the castle. But his eyes were easily seen as striking, cold blue orbs.
"You're absolutely certain of your condition? You know you make any false claims and a woman like you could easily find herself on the chopping block," he warned.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Medina hated that Zannrick had pretty eyws.

"Why would I lie about that," she grumbled, looking to Hope, "Its like adding another chain to a cage I can't leave." The baby snuggled in against her and Medina curled her other arm around him, shifting side to side. "I haven't bled in months," she said plainly, "and I'm..." she looked down at herself, "it's not cake that's rounding me out."

visualspice

His eyes narrowed poisonously.
"You need to lie. Tell him you've been with another. That this bastard isn't his."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Medina just put her hand on her hip.

"He's not that stupid and I hope he doesn't think I was stupid enough to sleep with someone in the palace." A moments pause and she gave Zannrick a look, "unless you want it to be yours. Dont think it'd look a thing like you though."

visualspice

And that's when he backhanded her, metal gauntlets ringing as he cracked her across the jaw.
"Who do you think you're talking to!? To scoff at me and throw your disgrace of this nation at my face?"

Draconian

Medina's head whipped around but... She kept quiet.

Right. Right. Different playing field.

Medina licked the blood from the inside of her mouth, ignored the sting on her cheek, no doubt the metal had cut her skin and she frowned at Zannrick. "Then arrange for me and my son to leave. I'll take this second bastard with me, too, but if you can't do that then I'm not lying," Her voice was steely and, aside from a quiet whimper from Hope, he remained asleep and content.

visualspice

"Tell him you slept with another... Many others."

Draconian

Medina glared before she lifted her head.

"I will not, because I did not," Another tilt of her head and a glare, mouth drawn into a tight line.

visualspice

He grabbed her by the collar of her dress and forced her near to him so he could look her clear in the eyes.
"Do I have to make it so?" his voice was cold, his words; promising.

Draconian

Medina gave him an odd look, golden eyes wide, frowning.

"I don't understand what you're implying," A curious tilt of her head. There was fear in her belly, sure but... Medina was nothing if not foolhardy, "Are you saying you'll make me have sex with a lot of different men?"

visualspice

He gave an angered slam against the wall beside her, his eyes glowing with rage.
"Do you even know what this will mean to him? To the Grand Duke? Do you even know what he's going through right now?" Of course she didn't! He hadn't even chose to see her face. The damn whore now thought she could gain extra points by bringing up Calent would be expecting another bastard?
"Even with his wife's death aside, the duchies are slowly opposing his favor." The last part he told her with a curled lip snarl.

Draconian

Medina wilted.

Very slightly.

It was still hard for her to wrap her head around the fact that the stranger she met in the rain once was the Grand Duke. That the child that could clearly sleep through anything was his bastard. Medina looked away for a moment before meeting Zannrick's eyes. Fire to ice.

"I'm failing to see what any of this has to do with a woman telling a man she's expecting his child," she said simply. It was easy for her. "I'm only here because everytime I've asked to leave with my child I've been refused," she ground out. Her cheek still stung and she wiped the back of her hand across it, frowning at the small smear of blood.

"Besides, I asked you to tell him!" she hissed, angry. Feeling stupid. Medina paused, took a breath, "I understand. I'm not important. Don't tell him," she started to back away, looking, perhaps a little crestfallen with her recent life choices before she started to walk away, "I don't care."

visualspice

Zannrick tensed.
"It might be wise for you to... dispose of what you can of it," he went on, voice a loss hiss, as he avoided her gaze. Women did it all the time, found... 'means' to be rid of an unborn child...

Draconian

Medina froze, going stalk still.

"That's not happening. Guess you'll have to just keep it a secret.," a glare and she nuzzled into Hope's hair and did her best to move away.

visualspice

"I think I should be the one to decide how I want to handle this."

Zannrick's heart dropped at the voice. It was Calent. And the Grand Duke heard the entire thing!

Draconian

Medina froze, cast a look over her shoulder and Zannrick. There was a moments hesitation before she turned her head away, "I'm not going to end a life before its had a chance. Sex makes babies, someone who didnt want anymore should have thought of that."

visualspice

Zannrick turned from Medina to address Grand Duke Allarrick with as fluid as a bow as he could.
And that's when Calent struck him hard, across the face. It sent Zannrick to his knee.

"There was never a command nor need for your interrogation of the lady," Calent said coldly. He turned from Zannrick to look over at her. "Especially if she's in such delicate a position."

Draconian

A wince.

Medina put her hand to her own cheek, feeling the skin Zannricks armor had scraped raw. Fear gripped her chest and Madina held Hope closer, the baby giving a little yawn. She didnt think she'd be this nervous seeing him again.

"I..  I'm not a delicate anything," was all she managed to get out, feeling cold.

visualspice

He frowned.
"You're with child."

Draconian

Medina looked away after a moment, though she kept her shoulders back. Kept her chin up.

"I am," she confirmed, a moment to open her mouth before she changed her mind, the words not leaving her lips. "I'm... I'm not disposing of it, if you were going to suggest that."