Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Shooting Stars

Started by visualspice, April 29, 2017, 02:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

" I would were I not so utterly distracted," she drawls lightly, flashing a smirk in return, tilting her head to one side," I must say, I am impressed as well, Sir Austengarde, I can see why the Grand Duke holds you so closely." As she spoke, she moved slowly closer, merely imperceptibly- the skirts of the dress rippling like liquid in a soft breeze that rolled over the neatly trimmed lawns.

It was unclear her motives, but- perhaps she was toying with him, willing him to make the first move, the first mistake. That small, sly smirk curling her cherry lips onlt seemed to confirm that suspicion.

visualspice

Much to her chagrin, he held up his blade and did nothing. But he kept on his guard.
"You're losing, by the way," he told her. This time, it seemed there might have been a smirk in his eyes. "And I'd only have to win this match were I to disrobe you. But for your honor, my lady," he moved, taking a step back and moving to put away his blade. "Perhaps we ought to call it a draw."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

She was unsurprised he would pull that card, it drew another smirk to her lips as she briefly flourished her curved blade, freezing it mid-air to catch the light of the blazing braziers nearby and moonlight above, focusing upon him with those hawk-like eyes," You're too kind, though is that truly what you desire?" She inquires, an undertone of a challenge just hovering beneath her words, mocking him ever so slightly. She alas, did not want the spar to end in such a way, she had vengeance to sow- but there were more cunning and fun ways to do so.

As she tilted her head, a lock of white-blonde hair fell free from the intricate braid about her head, curling just beneath her cheekbone, an oddly endearing mistake on her figure that seemed to only add a measure of... Realism to her form.

visualspice

"What I desire isn't what's important, Lady Kilandre. It would only be polite to discontinue." And he paused, staring away from her as he added, "Reputations are at stake."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

AevumEternity

Hakon paused, then finished the flourish in a flash of steel, burrowing the scimitar back into its hidden sheathe as she approaches him, extending her hand. The gesture was both inviting and that of mutual respect, an opportunity to an alliance to be formed in whatever shape it may take," Well, Sir Austengarde," she begins calmly, gazing at him with a smile," If the desire to keep our reputations intact stands, then may I suggest observing other activities, if you will graciously accompany me?" She inquires gently, tilting her head.

She had the nagging feeling that she knew he wished to perhaps bed her, she felt the same primal desire. Alas... Before doing so, she wished to at the very least know him. Perhaps she was childishly sentimental, naive in this new world of bright lights and long words... But she valued what little she could truly call her own, and would hold onto it as long as possible.

visualspice

Zannrick studied the woman with some reserve, straightening his shoulders.
"I have no set plans for the evening. I fear that I may be at your disposal, General," he went on with a bow of his head, and had to wonder- where did the woman wish to lead?

AevumEternity

" In truth, Sir Austengarde, from what you have shown me, I would rather keep you around as long asspossible," she muses, dropping her hand back to her side as she thoughtfully turns toward the Palace, with some careful manipulation of the wiring of the net that held her dress about her throat, she was sure no one would notice how it was vaguely damaged.

" What do you say we pay the Grand Duke a visit?"

visualspice

That idea alone made him stop dead in his tracks. An icy feeling curdled in his veins. He shook his head.

"The Grand Duke insists I remain... elsewhere throughout the evening." And though he remained rigid about it, he still remained at the lady's side. "He desires I enjoy the evening. I rarely a day off." He looked away, feeling awkward. Why did he feel the need to defend this? Perhaps he was feeling  a bit like a fish out of water. He rarely left Calent's side.

AevumEternity

She furrowed her brow, somewhat sympathetically- she recalled his nickname 'The Hound' and indeed he looked quite lost with the sudden notion of being seperated from his master. This idea was somewhat apalling, that a man of such stature could be so... Unwhole without another. But then again, that was how she had felt when Aven Alveron had died, disappeared and all that was left of him was the ring he had given her, a promise that she would remain his. That was nearly a year ago, the grief had long turned into anger that had burned out like a damp fuse. She was ready to continue living- so perhaps it was the same for Zannerick? She could only assume.

Mulling over the possibilities, she gazed up at the sky," I suppose the Veranda would be clear, if you wish to dine and rest? But if not-" she looks down, chuckling lightly," I would be more then happy to dance with you here again, sir,"

visualspice

"If you wish to dance, we can take this to the ballroom. But I grow thirsty. Perhaps now might be the time for wine."

AevumEternity

Hakon smiles, tilts her head," Very well- please, lead on- I am sure you know these grounds better then I," she chides faintly, offering the smallest of smiles

visualspice

"Then let us drink." And he took General Kilandre's arm in his own and guided her from the lawn towards the broad, marble staircase leading up to the veranda...

OOC: Zannrick leads Hakon here.

Tags: