Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Knightess in dazzling armour

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2011, 04:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oh this wasn't very fun!

This was a forest, a dank, hot, forest! Why was it so hot anyway? Sure it was summer, but forests were supposed to be cool. This was all...very not like that. She felt like she had the forests sweat sticking to her body too. It certainly wasn't hers, she did not sweat she was a lady. This was all that...moist air of the forest sticking to her. She had already changed her armour, the once bright and lightweight metal had shifted into a shimmering short dress that stuck to her body, mostly around her midsection. It felt very...weird to say the least. She didn't particularly like this.

Soft yellow eyes poked out from behind her fire coloured hair, the long tresses stuck together from the water in the air, and perhaps from her...er...the forest's sweat. Her slightly pointed ears were sticking out from behind her hair as well, her fair skin gleamed with a slight shine in the light that cut through the treeline.

She definitely was something to look at, having been born from a Djinn and the Elves, she had quite a supernatural look to her despite her slightly dishevelled appearance. On her back was a very large sword, strapped into a leather sheathe, the belt around her body separating and lifting her modest bosom. At least it gave her some support, which she was grateful to have. She was very glad to be wearing her large leather boots, which were nice and comfy at least. The heavy bag at her side didn't do much for her though, but it at least kept a lot of her essentials.

The forest was quiet, until she heard the sounds of rushing water. Renewed vigour filled her body and she headed toward the source of the noise. She was ecstatic to hear it, and even more so when she saw the small river running through the forest floor. She was quick to fall to her knees at the water's edge, scooping water up in her hands and splashing it on her face and neck. "Oh thank you great Djini Ancestors!" She praised, her voice was high and bubbly as she cried out in joy. That was exactly what she needed! Once more she brought her hands up to her mouth, taking a deep drink of the cool refreshing water.

Hm, she wondered if anyone was around...the water wasn't enough to bathe in, but still, she wanted to wash her hair, and really would have liked to maybe use a cloth to get some of the disgusting forest air water off. Yes. Cause it certainly wasn't hers! "Helllloooooo? Anyone out here?!" She called out, not thinking about how bad an idea that might be. There was no answer though, so she smiled and put her duffel down, untying the laces to open it up and get out a cloth. She would stay modest of course, she was a knight after all! With no one around, it'd be quite alright! She began to clean herself, carefully washing off her arms and legs first, then spending a lot more time on her neck, face, and hair.

Being from the desert, she was quite used to a wash like this honestly. She always spent more time on the hair anyway...it was one of her most important features! Though it had grown out a bit more than usual, the wavy hair now reaching past her shoulders. She really wanted to get a trim but...all she had was the giant sword on her back. Bah! She'd deal with that when she found a town or village or...something with people.

Scythe-Nova

This fine day Sajira had gotten to familliar grounds, Djungles she loved them she loved the sounds, the humidity, the voices... wait? voices? She stopped in her trail and rised a bit from the ground and looking around herself a bit with a confused expression.

"I know i heard something"

She thought and started slithering towards where she thought she heard the voice from, Once again she heard a voice and corrected her path towards the voice and got down close to the ground and slithered in a good cammoflauge. Now she would be quite cammoflauged if it was not for the fact that she was MILK WHITE!

"Who the?"

She though when she slithered out from a bush and was now looking straight at the back of a person in the middle of cleaning herself in the river. She froze at first and looked with wide eyes at the woman before blushing a bit and looked to the side and coughed a bit and glanced at her from the side.

(( Sorry for any Grammar faults :3 ... if there are any XD ))

Anonymous

At first the knight hadn't heard anything. The sound of the forest was all...the same really. She didn't have much idea what a forest shouldn't sound like so...here she was, pretty sure most of the sounds she was hearing was normal. Bushes moving, trees groaning, birds singing, everything was pretty normal in her opinion. She could just smile a little bit as she focused on the task at hand...getting her damn hair to stop looking so horrible. she ran her fingers through it carefully, drying it with a small cloth as well.

She was interrupted however by the sound of something behind her. It sounded like someone was...coughing? At first she ignored it, but the tips of her ears twitched just...slightly. She had to wait for the right...moment...to...strike! It was quick, the cloth was thrown upwards as she spun about, her hands drawing out the large sword from the sheathe with a metallic hiss. She was low to the ground, one hand rested on the ground, the other holding the sword with ease. How silly it must have looked, to see a woman in an off the shoulder short dress, holding a large sword in one hand, sandy eyes burning in defiance.

"Name yourself, sneak, or I will strike you down." The short woman said in a strong, commanding voice. Almost as if she may very well have been a knight. Almost.

Scythe-Nova

She looked at the Woman for a short moment but when she spun around Sajira shuffled a bit backwards quick flaring her hood in supprise and looked with wide eyes at the woman. That sword looked pretty heavy but she was holding it with ease so she was either stronger than she looked or the sword was not as heavy as it seemed.

-Calm down I would not have made my position known if i wished to hurt you...

She said in a somewhat calm manner and folded back her hood. She held up her hands slightly above her shoulders and looked at the woman. The rest of her tail curled up behind her revealing almost her whole body.

-My Name is Sajira...

She said calmly and "stood" still in her position. She had a rather large bag strapped onto her back and next to it was her large spear fastened.

Anonymous

The suddenly flaring of the creature's hood made Linette instantly go into a more battle ready formation. A giant snake thing that was acting like a venomous snake of some kind that wanted to perhaps attack her? She shifted her grip, ready to attack the strange beast, that is...until it spoke. At first she couldn't believe that she was being talked to by a giant pervert snake.

This could be a trap though, she still didn't trust it. It had been watching her then? As she bathed?! Sure, she hadn't been bathing like one might if they had a deep enough river but still... It had been watching her! She kept her sword levelled, just in case, but straightened up. It had been polite, so she had to be polite too after all.

"I am the Knight Linette." That was unfortunately just it for her. She wasn't a knight of anything special, she was just a knight. She had no place to call her kingdom, no one that she served, which worked out for her. "What are you doing here, spying on innocent women as they try and get the sticky air sweat off of them." She still couldn't figure out what to call that heavy invisible mist in the air but...she wasn't really going to worry about that for now.

Right now she had to worry about this Sajira.

Scythe-Nova

She was about to answer Linette's question when she found herself confused with what she said.

-The air sweat?

She looked at her with a somewhat confused experssion before smiling a bit and chuckled some. She crossed her arms and looked at Linette with an amused expression and lowered herself some more bringing her eye to eye with Linette.

-You mean the Humidity? No i just heard something and thought that i would check what it was and then found you here.

She smiled a bit apologetically and looked at her Calmly. She shifted slightly and looked at the sword linette held and then glanced at the rest of her body with a curious expression.

"A knight? what is that? some kind of warrior or guard?"

She thought and looked at the things that lied beside Linette on the ground with a very interested expression.

((Somehow i feel that my posts don have much meat on the bone so to speak XD))

Anonymous

((Ah it's all good, some people have different lengths so it's quite alright!))

"Yes, that, the humidity." Okay, so humidity was the right word then. She just wasn't sure what to call the sticky air at this point. Linette actually wasn't sure that she cared for that matter what it was called. She wanted it off of her, and she wanted her clothes to stop sticking to her, and she wanted it to cool down and for it to be nicer! At least it was a bit better by the water.

"You stay over there though, no telling what your intentions could be." Linette sniffed as she slowly put her sword back into the sheathe. This would have been the time that she would remove the large weapon, but this strange snake lady...S...Sajira? Yes. Sajira. That's what it had been.

"I suppose you might agree that it's a little warm to fight, and that you really would rather wait for me to get out of the forest before attacking me?" She wanted to make sure she wasn't going to be doing something foolish by taking off her weapon while in the presence of something that may very well attack her when she let her guard down.

Scythe-Nova

-...As i was saying if i wanted to hurt you i would hav done so without giving away my presence... And why would i even want to hurt you?

She said and placed her hands on her sides and looked at Linette somewhat annoyed and looked down on her.

-See if it will make you feel better i'll put my weapon down.

She said and loosened her spear from her back and let it fall to the ground behind her and hold her arms visible. The tip of her tail stuck out from a bush and wriggled a bit almost like she showed she did not do anything wierd with it.

Anonymous

"Could be a bandit. Could have wanted to do things to me, not that I would be surprised." Many people had tried before, at least, to seduce her. She was a mistress of the arts though, and usually ended up getting away with a belly full of expensive wine before people even knew what happened. Occasionally things got a little violent but...it wasn't anything she couldn't handle really.

"That's a good start..." Linette said as she looked carefully at the woman's tail which was wriggling from a bush. This was definitely a strange woman, but...she seemed nice enough honestly. Still, this was a giant snake woman, and she knew what snakes were like. Wait!

"When was the last time you ate?"

Scythe-Nova

She stayed quiet when Linette ranted about looking at her with a raised eyebrow and a sceptical expression. But when she asked when the last time she ate was she sighed heavily.

-I'm not going to try and eat you if that's what you think..

She put her hands on her sides an looked at Linette with a somewhat insulted expression and flared her hood in an angerly fashion. Why did this woman doubt her so much? Even after she had dropped her own weapon Anette would not trust her. Sajira had never met a person this distrustful, then again she had only met other nagas at her hometown.

-I feel a little insulted really... I'm not a Monster!

She said and got a little teary-eyed and looked emotionally hurt, This was the first time she had been in an situation like this. She did not like that people thought she lied when she did not, She did not cry but she was on the verge of doing so, the only thing keeping her from crying was her willpower and pride as a Warrior and Princess.

Anonymous

That was exactly what she thought. She knew snakes of the desert, they could be great honestly! She also knew snakes from around Arca and Ketra, though she preferred her desert snakes. They were good creatures really. They struck once and were usually not angry after that. However, this was a woman and a snake in one.

She had no idea how that would work. Was she more snake than woman? Was she more woman than snake? Did she still have the instincts of the snake? Maybe not, she DID announce her presence somewhat after all...and used a spear instead of fangs and angry claws.

Linette crossed her arms over her chest, looking skeptically at the woman. She was the master at manipulation usually, and the whole...almost crying thing was one of her specialties. So was hitting things with a sword. And her rather perfect body. Okay she had a lot of specialties didn't she? Still. "I never said you were a monster, you're twisting my implications!" Linette half-whined as she unfolded her arms, her hands balled into little angry fists as she stamped her foot in some look of frustration. If she wanted to manipulate then it was fair game, wasn't it?

Scythe-Nova

-Oh.. Sorry..

She said and calmed down somewhat. Sajira took a deep breath and wiped her eyes with her hand and then smiled very kindly.

-I think we got of the wrong foot so i'm going to reintroduce myself.

She said and then lowered herself getting a little closer to her and placing her hand in front of her as to shake Linette's hand.

-I am Sajira Asonaka Warrior and Princess of Cabal Houkae the kingdom of Naga.

She said with a proud and happy voice and looked at Linette waiting for her to shake her hand.

Anonymous

Worked every time didn't it? Linette could only smirk a little bit as she looked to the woman now calming down. This was quite good now. It showed intelligence on Sajira's part, and it meant that she might not have been a monster then. After all, anyone who could be manipulated by whining and pouting was definitely human.

"Linette Karausin, wandering Knight." Linette slowly extended her hand and took the other woman's while she curtsied to her. Well, the woman had been very polite, and she couldn't be a threat. Still was a peeper, not that she could blame her. She was beautiful after all! Though, she had never had a snake person interested in her. Never even seen a snake person actually.

"I don't actually know where that is...must be from the far south or far north." She had been to Adela, Serendipity, she lived in Essyrn when she was young, and had been everywhere in between Essyrn and Serendipity but never had heard of...Cabal Houkae of Naga.

Kinda sounded made up.

Scythe-Nova

-It's no supprise, Cabal Houake is known only within the deep djungles of the south

She said and smiled calmly before letting go of Linettes hand and crossed her arms under her chest making her breasts look slightly larger, Sajira of course did not know this fact and was only doing it because she found i very comfortable.

-So what is a knight if i may ask?

She said Tilting her head sideways and looked somewhat interested at Linette before giving Linette's equipment lying on the ground a glance and then looking back at Linette. Her tail Coiled up beneath herself and had now completly flattened the bush that she came out from before.

Anonymous

"That's probably why I haven't heard of it then." Exploring the jungles wasn't really her favourite thing. Usually there weren't any kingdoms or towns in there, and so no luxuries. She was used to exactly that, and it meant usually that she stayed in habitable hospitable areas where she could receive just such things. However, it sounded like there might be jungle dwellers then...still, how could such a civilization be? No, it was best to keep herself out of the south jungles. Especially if there were giant snake people there.

How did this woman not know what a knight was? She was practically a knight herself. A little bit to be desired though, no armour, no sword, though the former might be a bit difficult considering she was a snake person and all.

"Knights are warriors of kingdoms who help uphold law and order. They are defenders of the weak and protectors of the kingdom. We are just and fair, our wrath destroys the wicked and our swords are swift and merciful." Vivian explained as she started to go back down to the edge of the little creek...though kept facing Sajira just in case. The woman was all coiled up now, and she had seen snakes strike from quite a distance before. She had to be careful. She knelt beside her bag and began to get some things out of it, like a small bowl she could fill with water and keep an eye Sajira at the same time.

Scythe-Nova

-Aha... thats much like the Sentinels back at the palace.

She said and glanced at the sky with a dreaming expression thinking back to the days when she lived in the palace. She smiled warmly and looked back to Linette and then at the bowl she picked up.

-You thirsty?...well i know i am.

She said smiling and slithered up to the stream and lowered herself and put her hands in the water and forming them as a cup bringing up some water in her hands and drinking from it.

-Hah... that was refreshing.

Anonymous

"If that helps you." Linette said with a haughty sniff, not exactly sure what a sentinel was but if it helped her than that was fine. Maybe it would help to make the woman a little more friendly. Linette was slowly relaxing around the strange snake woman, she maybe wasn't a threat like she had originally believe her to be.

Using her bowl she scooped up a bit of water with it and took a drink, still carefully facing Sajira just in case. Raising it to her lips she took a sip and nodded in agreement. It was pretty delicious wasn't it? Very refreshing...though she'd prefer a nice glass of wine or something along those lines.

"So what are you doing out here in the forest? Isn't this a long ways from your home, not to mention a princess travelling alone..." It seemed like a bad idea really, but she wasn't a giant snake woman after all. No doubt she could defend herself without any trouble...considering she was a giant snake.

Scythe-Nova

-Oh i'm on the Warriors Pilgrimmage so i'm traveling the world by myself.

She said calmly and smiled friendly at Linette and moving her tail down into the water to cool her down. She splashed around a little with the tip of her tail in the water and looked at Linette with an amused expression.

-So You? what are you doing here in these humid woods? I mean you are not really clothed right for theese woods.

She said and laid down on the ground sideways looking at Linette with a slight smile.

Anonymous

"A princess on a warrior's pilgrimage, sounds...interesting." Linette said, genuinely thinking it was. While it may not have been the most interesting thing in the world it still was pretty interesting. She had been on a similar thing herself, technically she still was as she sought out a lord who would make her a knight. She supposed this...snake woman wasn't all that bad, she had been worried at first but the snake definitely didn't want to eat her at least.

"I'm clothed enough for what I need to be." She sniffed as she looked down to her shimmering dress. This was enough wasn't it? She could have perhaps gone with something a little more...modest, or even immodest. It didn't matter much to her in the end. "Besides, there's nothing wrong with the way I'm dressed...but if you insist." She stood up and dusted herself off, closing her eyes. Slowly her dress began to morph and change into a tunic with skin tight leggings, the strange shimmering fabric clinging and hugging to her body. The tunic might have been a little small, showing off her abdomen for the most part, her naval exposed. "There. Much better don't you agree?" She asked with a girly giggle as she spun around to show off her new wardrobe.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira Smiled friendly at Linette she pointed out that she were clothed enough and when her clothing suddenly started morphing Sajira became very intruiged by the whole thing and looked at Linette with a very interested expression.

-"Hmm Yeah, it's actually better to have tight clothing like that in these kinds of enviroment, it keeps you from sweating so much."

She said and laughed a bit amused while coiling her tail beneath herself and laid down on top of her tail like it was some sort of bed.

-"Hehe wish i could do that too, Oh yeah by the way you do not look like a human... am i mistaken?"

She said raised herself a bit and supported herself on her elbows while looking at Linette with a interested expression.