Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Knightess in dazzling armour

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2011, 04:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I prefer sheer clothing myself. It's what I wore in the desert." Linette said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She really did like them more because they felt nicer, they were all light and airy, it was like just wearing air honestly. She loved it, plus you could really show yourself off if you wanted, which she always did. Why not? She was hot!

"Well, it isn't like you have a lot to get rid of. And no, I'm not human. I'm glad you noticed. I'm what I call, an Elfjinn. Half Elf, half Djinn." She said proudly as she reached up to her hair and gave it a little fluff with her nails, and to show off her pointed ears. Yes, she was quite the woman, and anyone who said otherwise obviously must have been blind.

Slowly Linette decided to take a seat on the ground, well...on her bag, lifting the bowl and placing it on her lap while she got a cloth out and moistened it in the water. Then she began to dab the cloth on herself, making sure to get her neck and arms the most...though, a few dabs on her cheeks and forehead was always a good idea too. "So where have you travelled to so far on your pilgrimage?

Scythe-Nova

A Djinn? Sajira wondered a bit about what that was and then looked at Linette with a friendly expression. When she asked what places she had been to on her pilgrimmage she smiled turned sideways and looked at Linette calmly.

-"Well i've been trough some deserts and some forests of diffrent types and i've crossed great deal of seawater... I think it has been nine years since i left the Palace..."

She said and looked up into the leafworks of the trees with a reminiscing expression for some time before looking back at Linette smiling happily.

-"It's been some very fast years i gotta tell you."

She said and laughed a bit.

Anonymous

She really shouldn't have been so quick to judge the woman, it seemed very apparent now that her previous assertion had been quite incorrect. She wouldn't apologize though, because no one could really blame her for reaction. Now if she continued to be mean to the woman then someone might be able to blame her.

"I can't say I've been to the sea myself. Not much point in it, no need for a knightess there." Plus, she wasn't overly fond of that much water. Lakes were sometimes a little too much too. This creek was nice though, she didn't mind little bits of water...just those large bodies of it weren't her specialty.

"I know how that is. It's been a number of years since I went out to find a Lord or Lady who would make me their knight. No such luck yet." The elfjinn smiled wryly as she thought about it. She was more looking for a nice rich castle that would be able to afford her luxuries when she wasn't being a knight. Plus somewhere a little warm.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled friendly and then looked into the sky once again looking like she were pondering on something. If she were on a search for a new Lord or Lady did that mean something had happened to the last one she served under?

-"Hmmm What happened to the last lord or Lady whom you served?"

She asked and tilted her head looking at Linette with an interested expression. She reached up with her hand and started to take of her top but stopped midway.

-"Oh sorry but are you okay if i take this of for a bit? I wanna take a short dip"

She said and looked at Linette with a friendly smile and held her arms still waiting for Linette to response.

Anonymous

"I never had one actually. I trained to be a Knight, but never had an actual...knight or castle to serve...which is how usually people become knights. I just had training in horse back riding, sword skill, lance use, that sort of thing, but never actually trained under a knight as a squire." She explained to Sajira with a small shrug. Her parents had the money to afford such a thing, but Serendipity hadn't had many nobles who wanted a knight from Essyrn, especially one who had been trained by just boring old Northern folk.

Hmph. They wouldn't know a good thing if it ran down their own men in a skimpy outfit and defeated them in jousting. She would admit, it was nice that in the forest she could wear something a little more skin tight and familiar to her. Usually she wore her armour all the time cause it was just bloody cold.

Linette barely was paying attention as she noticed the woman taking off her top. "Hm? Oh, I can't see why not. You might not be able to get too deep in this, but enjoy yourself." It was odd, she thought, that a snake woman would have breasts. Of course, their men could be...the same as humans right? And if their children suckled, since they were half people...yeah actually it made sense in some way. She decided to be polite and not openly stare at the woman as she thought about this, but just gazed into the forest near the woman. She could still see Sajira but she wasn't looking directly at her.

She was good that way.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled happily and took off her shirt and the other clothes she wore Before slithering down into the water. A shiver ran through her spine and let out a satisfied sigh and then went under the surface of the water for a couple of seconds before rising up again.

-"Ah now that's refreshing.."

She looked at Linette and noticed that she looked out into the forest just slightly besides her. Sajira smiled widely and stretched her arms into the air revealing most of her figure almost as if she wanted her to look and then looked at Linette with a friendly expression.

-"You can look if you want to you know, I'm not shy."

She said and smiled teasingly and leaned backwards onto the other edge of the stream resting her arms on the ground.

Anonymous

Growing up in the desert, Linette was accustomed to seeing a lot of skin. She of course, didn't know how the jungle might work, nor how royalty would work. Sure, her family was noble in some way, but it wasn't as if they were straight out royals. Plus she didn't want the snake woman to think that she was interested in her. She enjoyed the stares and oggling from men, as well as the glares and envy from women but...it wasn't as if she wasn't curious.

Of course, how would that even work with a half snake lower half.

Best not even to ask.

"I didn't want to be rude." Linette sniffed haughtily, though her face slowly went darker as she looked away, trying to just smile placidly. "So where are you headed now? Or are you going to head back to your people?"

Scythe-Nova

Sajira grinned widely and giggled amused, She placed her hands in the water and cupped them into a bowl and splashed her face with the water.

-"It's not Rude, I like being nude, and if people are looking all the more fun for me."

She said while laughing slightly and then coiled her tail underneath herself ann raised herself a bit and looked at Linette. When Linette asked about where she were headed Sajira smiled lightly and wiped her hand over her cheek and then looked at linette.

-"Nowhere in particular.. My pilgrimmage is probably goin to take many more years."

She slightly scratched her neck and then streched her whole body while she dipped her whole tail in the water. She then looked at Linette and smiled cheerfully.

-"How about you where are you headed now?"

She asked and smiled brightly sinkin down into the water shivering slightly enjoying the feel of the water against her skin and Scales.

Anonymous

Linette gave a small chuckle as she shook her head. "I'm not used to many people being that open. They have some strange concepts in the North I found...guess they sort of rubbed off on me after a while." The woman explained with a sheepish blush on her face. She wasn't particularly embarrassed, but she was rather hoping to get the silly concept of modesty and what not out of her system.

"I'm not sure. I'm supposed to find a castle that will accept me...but...I kind of like wandering around and helping people." That and being able to flirt for drinks, and generally act like she wanted. She liked being able to flirt with men and women when she wasn't helping those less fortunate. She liked being free, not being tied down as it were.

"So I might just keep walking...see where I go, help those in need, not be limited by needing a castle and a lord." Plus, most lords were married and somewhat old so...it wasn't like there was much fun to be had there.

Scythe-Nova

She giggled lightly at Linettes small blush but smiled cheerfully at Linette and looked at her with an amused expression.

-"You should try being naked like me, hey why not try it now?"

she asked while slithering up och the ground with the top of her pody laying it on the ground while stretching her arms making a pretty provocative Pose showing of all of her curves. She were still wet from the water which made her skin glisten in the sunlight.

-"Say if you want we can travel together some."

She said and smiled at Linette while flipping over on the side stretching some more. Her tail slowly slithered up besides her still wet from the water.

Anonymous

The young Elfjinn gave a very melodic laugh, her hand coming up to cover her mouth at the comment of the snake woman. "Why Sajira, if I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get me naked." Earlier, she would have accused the woman of trying to eat her, and getting her clothes off would have just made it easier. While she never totally removed her armour, as that was stupid, she could always modify it at will, couldn't she? Smiling to herself she stretched herself out a little bit, showing off her curves a bit more.

"That would be fun, though is there any place you haven't been yet?" Slowly the young woman stood up and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. It was just them here wasn't it? Slowly her attire began to change again...well...it didn't change, it was disappearing. It began to melt upward from her body, until there was only a silver choker around her neck and nothing more.

It was clear that she really wasn't shy, and that she spent a good deal of time in the sun, her entire body kissed by the rays and tanned. "Much much better..." The woman said with a smile as she daintily took a seat on her back again, her legs cross to hide most of her shame. She however let the rest of her body be exposed to the rather warm air...and to the sun that was streaming down from the canopy. "We could always go back to the desert I suppose...but I do enjoy the fact I can have a bath anytime I want."

Scythe-Nova

She laughed amused by Linette's remark and smiled a bit seductively at her.

-"Hey i appreciate the naked skin of a beautiful woman as much as the next person"

She said and giggled a bit amused and whatched closely when Linette changed her attire. Her eyes gazed all over her curves and skin with a somewhat seductive gaze.

-"Well i'd really like to visit the nearby mountains"

She said and placed her fingers on her chin thinking a little bit before smiling cheerfully and looking at Linette.

-"Hey, no hiding"

She said with an playful tone and giggled amused before stretching her back and arms arching her back really showing off her luscious breasts. Sajira liked Linette she were nice to talk to and did not mind being naked.

((Sajira goes girlhunter XD No but she likes showing off XD))

Anonymous

"I'm sure you will find there are some people out there who don't appreciate it as much as you and I might." She shot back with an impish little smile of her own. She wasn't scared at the idea of another woman finding pleasure in her body. It was, for the most part, natural and regular for her. No gender was safe after all, everyone could have themselves some fun if they so wanted to.

"Do you really? The mountains are cold and wet, and not in any particularly fun way. It's a very chilling wet." Not to mention it was cold. If she could avoid such a thing, she really would. If Sajira knew of something that would be fun to do in the mountains, well she might be persuaded. She would however have to change her clothes into something a lot warmer. Though her metal never rusted, it got cold as ice, and she wasn't fond of that idea.

"Well it's not fair, you can see everything to me, and I am...unsure if I'm seeing everything of you. Wouldn't want you to have a...leg up." Poor choice of words, she realized that when she said it but she just shook it from her mind. While she didn't usually go around flaunting her body, she felt like this was more than just 'two girls talking in a forest' and was more of a little show for the snake princess. While it bothered her in some small way, she still had to remember, she was a notorious flirt after all, couldn't just give everything away all at once.

Scythe-Nova

-"True true... there are allways the odd ones"

She said and laughed amused and looked at Linette before Slithering towards her and laid down herself beside Linette and looked up at her with a smile.

-"Well i meant the exotic kind of mountains, You know the ones covered in djungle forests and lots of waterfalls"

She said and looked with a inspecting gaze over Linette's body with a wide smile on her face.

-"Hah! so if i wanna see that i have to show mine? Well i guess thats fair"

She said and smiled amused at Linette before stretching her arms once again and looked up into the leafworks of the trees around them both. The tip of her tail wagged back and forth slowly and Sajira had an Relaxed expression.

Anonymous

"Not so much odd, just different." She had learned that word a lot moving north to Serendipity and Adela. It wasn't odd there. A lot of things were just different and she was okay with it. She loved the open aspect of the northerners. She thought her people could be progressive, but Serendipity she noted took that to an art form. It made her feel quite good honestly! Like she was definitely welcome wherever she went. More so since she could get stares from just about anyone she wanted.

"Ain't gonna find many of those up north. Not warm enough for jungles. I guess we'd have to go down to Kishahn for that...though I did hear of some isles in the west that were very jungle like." She couldn't really remember what they were called at this time but she knew that they were there at least!

"Isn't that how it always works though?" Linette wouldn't lie that she was curious on how a snake lady...did all of that. Was there something like she had, or was it all egg related...it was boggling and she didn't really want to get on that subject with a total stranger. She had been taught a little discretion up north. Though they were usually okay with it in private, and technically this was pretty private. She shrugged it off though and just propped herself up by her elbows, letting the warm sun wash over her body. "This is very nice...very relaxing..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Hmmm then how about some cities? I really haven't been able to get into one yet, though that's kinda understandable."

She said an laughed a bit Before turning herself a bit and looked at Linette with a smile.

-"do you think you could get me into a City?"

She then asked and raised her eyebrows curiously and smiled cheerfully while her tail wagged side to side by habit.

((Sorry it's a bit Short :P))

Anonymous

((No problemo))

"What cities have you been to? Most of them are very accepting of even strange species." This was thoroughly confusing. Maybe she was talking about Adela, which was at times a little odd against non-humans...but Serendipity was usually fine. She'd seen a sphinx there before, she'd seen a couple of snake like beings like her, a phoenix man, and other rather amazing creatures. "You should go to Serendipity, try Arca. That place always let's even the oddest of people in, so long as you act friendly." Linette explained as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Arca would be the best place to try. "If you want, we can go up that way. I was just there a few months back but it would be fun to revisit it again." It was also a great place to meet a noble who might need a knight.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well i think i'm friendly enough for that then"

She said with a laugh as she followed Linette's example to prop herself up on her elbows. She smiled friendly at her before "sitting up" properly and looked at her curiously.

-"I'm not used to the cities out here so could you guide me when we get there?"

She then asked while coiling her tail beneath herself and laying herself down on them sideways with her elbow and arm holding up her head.

-"... No i really must say Linette, You have really beautiful skin"

She said with a friendly expression as she reached out with one of her hands and stroked with the hands backside against Linettes arm feeling her skin. Sajira seemed interested in Linette in many ways, Sajira blushed slightly when she stroked her hand against Linettes arm and looked up on her before pulling back her hand a bit apologeticaly.

-"Oh sorry... I should have asked before doing that.. ah i know you can feel my skin and then it should be fair right?"

She said and looked at Linette a bit excited and also a bit apologetic.

((Hehe sorry it took so long for me to reply))

Anonymous

((And my apologies for the tardiness of my reply.))

"I'd have to agree with you there, despite my first reaction." Sajira really wasn't as bad as Linette had first made her out to be. Still, when you hear about people-eating Nagas all the time and the merfolk wantonly attacking sailors, you start to see non-humanoids in a different light. It'd teach her at least to be a bit more friendly, but still on her guard around them. After all, you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt." She said with a light shrug, trying not to fall off her balance and end up flat on her back.

Linette gave a rather pleased smile as her friend complimented her skin, and ran her hand over it gently. She was used to affection and attention, it was part of her Djinn heritage she figured. She wasn't ignorant when it came the ways of pleasure, she could almost be thought of as...hedonistic. But it was all about teasing, keeping those out of reach, and that's how it had always been. The body was a weapon, in more than one way, and she used hers in every sense of the way she could.

She gave a small throaty chuckle at her friend's...comment about what would be fair. This was certainly interesting wasn't it? "If I didn't know better, and I often do since this is one of my areas of expertise, I'd have to say that you're flirting with me." Inter-species sexual encounters were nothing particularly new to Linette, but with a non-humanoid, and a snake woman no less...the concept while perhaps a tad intriguing, was also a little...lost on Linette's imagination. It led back to whether the Naga laid eggs or gave live births though didn't it?

Scythe-Nova

Sajira looked at Linette with an expecting gaze as she smiled happily and laughed a bit when she pointed out that she thought that she were flirting with her.

-"Well what if i am? What if i think that your form of beauty is really appealing?"

She asked and looked down on Linette with an amused expression while having seductive eyes aimed at her, A slight blush on her face and her right hand tracing along her own curves.

-"I guess i am flirting with you, But who can blame me?"

She said then and flickered with her tounge as a snake would do and looked at Linette smiling friendly, her body flushing slightly showing quite well on her milk white skin.

((Short post sorry T_T))