Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Obsessed With the Deceased [M] (Open)

Started by KingTyrant, June 23, 2016, 10:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingTyrant

Oblivia laughed as well, still moving her fingers in and out of the woman that laid before her. "Ah... So, you have experience with sick ones like myself, hmm? Naughty. Very naughty." With those teasing words, she roughly jabbed her fingers as deep as she possibly could within Raven's searing hot womanhood. "My, I have never met someone so intoxicating in my entire life... It makes me want a small taste..." She said, her voice somewhat intimidating as she brought a second hand up to Raven's chest.

She grasped Raven's breast firmly, drawing her tongue over her top lip as she ran her thumb over her victim's sensitive nipple over and over. She took her sweet time, deciding to enjoy the sight of Raven's tortured state. This was always the best part of sex... The teasing. The pleading to take it furthur. Having someone begging for your touch, all that power... It made a woman feel like a queen. Deciding that she had done enough teasing, Oblivia leaned down and gave Raven's sensitive flesh a slight nip, rolling her tongue around her nipple slowly. She gazed up, longing to hear another sweet moan.

Ice

Raven gave anouther soft groan as she felt her moving her figures now. Oh yes that felt very good indeed. She smiled at her as she spoke. " Heh oh yes. You might find I can be very naughty." She said . She gave a gasp when she pushed her fingures in deeper. She never knew that doing this with another woman could be so enjoyable. He next words made her smile even more. "Please do" she said shoving slightly now.

She grinned and gave a sigh as she grabbed her. She moved a bit shivering as she moved her thumb over her nipple. Oh that felt very good. "Oh yes" she sad softly closing her eyes slightly. Her pleasure was further increased when she put her mouth over her nipple. She groaned louder . This was absolutely amazing to her. She smiled down at her silently wanting her to keep going.

KingTyrant

Oblivia moved into Raven's other breast, taking her flesh between her lips once again, gently suckling. She began to move her fingers faster in Raven's womanhood, her chuckles of amusement muffled. Pulling away, a trail of saliva leading from her lip to Raven's nipple, she leaned up and locked lips with her quite roughly.

"You're a natural submissive. Take the pleasure like a good bitch." She hissed rather harshly, her claws digging into Raven's thighs, forcing them apart. "Now... I think it's my turn to squirm and moan a bit." Oblivia placed her now soaked slit against Raven's, her hips rolling in an intoxicating fashion, stimulating both women. Oblivia visibly shuddered, her head drooping forwards as her eyelids fluttered closed.

Ice

Raven sighed and shivered under the other woman. She did really enjoy what she was doing now. Her hips jerked as the other woman moved her fingers faster . She closed her eyes for a moment as oblivia kissed her. She could hear her other half whispering to her. She just smiled then hearing what the other woman was telling her.

" Careful ... keep talking like that and .... you might meet my other half." She said giving low groans between words. She kind of whined when she dug her nails in to her leg. She clinched her hands tightly when the other woman ground against her. " Oh ...gods" she said now. She could see that the other woman seemed to enjoy this just as much as she did.

KingTyrant

Oblivia snickered at the warning, continuing to roll her hips back and forth in a fluent motion. Biting her lip, she gave a quiet moan, head falling backwards from the delight. She began grinding against her slightly faster, her fluids streaming down over Raven's thighs as a testament to her incredible arousal.

Now moaning more and more, her pleasure-filled noises increasing in pitch as she went, she eventually leaned down, locking lips with her lover in a sensual display. Her moans were suddenly muffled, pressing her tongue into the other woman's mouth as she continued at her same unrelenting pace, her clit furiously rubbing against Raven's.

Ice

Raven gave a sigh as she let the other woman grind against her. She arched hips slightly as she felt the pleasure steadily building now. Her eyes glowed as she gave a pleasured sigh. She could feel how wet the other woman was as she moved against her. At this rate she might cum sooner then she thought she would.

She groaned softly as she was kissed. She slid her own tounge against oblivias . She closed her eyes enjoying the close contact. She slid her hands up and down her side as she moved against her. She was getting closer to hitting her peak. She had to wonder how close the other woman was now.

KingTyrant

Lifting herself up, Oblivia shuddered, grinding faster and faster as the pleasure began to build. Her moans turned to squeals of delight, her toes curling as her orgasm quickly approached. She reached up, groping one of her own breasts and tweaking her nipple gently. Within seconds, she was at her breaking point.

Letting out a breathy, exasperated moan, she jolted, her back arching and her muscles spasming from the waves of sensations that passed through her body. As soon as her orgasm ended, she fell backwards, her skin clammy from sweat. A motionless heap on the sofa, her chest rose and fell with heavy breaths, eyes closed.

Ice

Raven sighed and groaned as she noted that the other girl was getting close. She was also getting closer to her peak. As the woman moved faster she groaned louder and gripped the sofa hard. Her hips jerked as she got ready to cum. Then  she moaned softly as her orgasme hit .

After a few moments was also laying there breathing softly as she rested. She had certainly enjoyed herself. She she was pretty sure that her partner had too. Soon she would need to fulfill her half of the bargain she supposed. After all she was a lady of her word.

KingTyrant

After a moment or two, Oblivia sat up. Clearing her throat, she retrieved her hat from the floor nearby, dusting it off a bit before placing it back on her head. "Well... Fun and games are over. There's work to be done, yes?" She gave a smile towards Raven, leaning in and down a bit to plant a kiss on her lover's lips. "I hope you enjoyed yourself, love."

She stood, gathering her clothes which were strewn about, taking them all to a nearby room just out of Raven's view. Still naked, Oblivia then ran up a spiral staircase to the upper story of her macabre cottage, into her bedroom. From there, she shuffled through her wardrobe, finding a similar outfit to her last. "I imagine purgatory isn't a very welcoming place, so I'll bring a few potions for us both." She then remembered that Raven was literally dead as it was, and she chuckled. "Well, for me, rather." She corrected herself.

Heading back downstairs, she rolled her eyes slightly, giving Raven a stern look as she shooed her off the sofa. "Come now, no time to laze around! There's work to be done, remember?" She reminded her, smiling. Sex was fun and all... But after her pleasure had been satisfied, she quickly remembered the task at hand. She had done what Raven had asked, a task that Oblivia didn't complain about for a second, and now it was Raven's turn to fulfill her end of the deal.

Ice

Raven just smiled a bit as the other woman stirred. Well at least she didn't have to wait long on her. She knew that some fell asleep after doing what they had just done. Of course she knew that this girl was not exactly human. "Indeed we do have things to do. I am a ghost of her word ." She said softly her now.

She then kissed her back with a smile. " I did indeed"she said to her in response to her statement. As she left the ghostly woman slowly rose from the couch. Unlike her lover she could make her clothing materialize on to herself. Very convenient for getting dressed quickly.

As she listened to the other woman talking to her from up stairs she frowned. Indeed for those who had never been dead like raven it was definitely not very pleasant. Lots of things wanted to kill you there. She still was uneasy about magic. Though she was sure that she could trust her after being with her . There had to be some level of trust after doing that.

She tried not to laugh when she saw her look as she came back down the stairs. She floated up from her seat and nodded"Like I said I plan to keep my word. I will help you like I said. " she told her now. Though at some point she would have to go back to her ghostly form. It was tiring to stay in this human form for very long.

Tags: