Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Taking ground [Draco!] [magically M]

Started by nephero, July 07, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nephero

{content warning for Rhosiris being a dirty, dirty boy.}

To say that the past few days had been "eventful" was an understatement that legally required the speaker be slapped upside the head. It seemed like every time the way opened up to be a little easier, another bit of rubble appeared in the road to trip them up.

But, such was fate. The one boon to this whole thing was that they'd all had plenty of practice on the way south dealing with rubble in the road. And as far as rubble went, well... sending Valys in to act as a teacher to the Regent of the Adelan kingdom was a mere pebble. Regardless of what Ana felt about the situation, the other Phaeton wasn't a complete idiot. Irreverent yes. Blunt, certainly. A jackass, absolutely. But a moron, that much Rhosiris wouldn't say.

Content that the castle wouldn't burst into flames over the course of a few hours, and with Anastolyr busy panicking himself into a coma while Valys was with the Regent, Rho found himself with the rarest of commodities since coming into the southlands— free time. Hours worth of free time, even. The only problem was he wasn't entirely sure what to do with it all. Back home, he had plenty of minor duties to fill the day with, in between his far more important major ones, but he'd left all of those behind right along with his homeland.

He couldn't very well leave the castle, either. It wasn't like popping out to the stream for some fishing, Ketra was a city, and Rhosiris was also fairly sure that if he wandered off and got himself lost in all the bustle of humanity, Ana would actually shit a gold brick. And as much as his fretting tended to fray on Rhosiris' patience (hence why Rho was not lingering in the assigned suites), he genuinely did not hold any ill will towards their little diplomat. Not the gold brick shitting kind anyway.

So. No fishing. No crafting. No fletching. Of the tree types of people he encountered— guards, servants or courtiers— only one held any real appeal for him, but a guard on duty was not exactly in the best position to sit and shoot the shit with. Really, the only ones who seemed to also have free time were the courtiers, well-dressed and sparkling in the right light as they went for strolls or sat in courtyards. All it took was one passing glance, a pair of delicate looking humans heading in the opposite direction as Rho himself, and the elf was assured that he would not enjoy joining them.

Nor was he very sure joining them would be an option— the stares spoke volumes, and while Rhosiris did have some ability at speechcraft, he wasn't exactly in the mood to spend his one afternoon off fielding increasingly personal questions. It had been nice, playing bodyguard, because he'd no longer been expected to have to do any such thing. And he sure as hell wasn't going to start up again now.

For lack of anything better to do, Rho set about meandering the castle, quietly mapping out the stone halls, appreciating the design of the fortress even if the strangeness of it was off-putting. But even that lost its appeal rather quickly, and once again Rho found himself sighing and looking around himself, as if the quiet halls would somehow present an answer as to what he could occupy himself with.

Two steps away from finding the nearest servant and asking for a task, a distant sound caught Rho's ear. Distant, but terribly familiar. With no shortage of homesickness, Rho moved down the hall and towards one window, looking out and over a wide yard, his lips pulled into a grin as he recognized the bare dirt and heaps of straw, the lined targets and fenced pens complete with sagging burlap dummies. A training ground. Bodies moved along it, a few units, but there was plenty of space still.

Somehow resisting the urge to run the whole way down, Rho found the stairs that would lead out and into the open yard, pushing through wide double doors and breathing deep the smell of sand and sweat and leather. For the first time since they arrived, something in Rho's shoulders relaxed, the deep muscular ache of tension melting away as he stepped out and around the yard edge. Far to his left were the weapon racks, piled high with weapons of vastly different shapes and sizes. A few Rho didn't even recognize, their function well beyond him, and all of them made with the dark metal humanity seemed to prefer this far past the mountain ranges. It wasn't the crystal of his home, but it didn't have to be— he was just here to practice, after all.

He lifted a long spear off a rack, looked down the length of it, touched the binding holding the head to the pole, and then finally counted himself satisfied. He dropped his overcoat down in a quickly folded pile by the rack— if anyone suspected him of trying to steal the spear (laughable, honestly), it'd be simpler to point at his coat as a kind of collateral. A quick knot to keep his hair bound back, and Rho moved out into the field proper. The other units were at the far end, so it didn't seem like Rho was going to be getting in the way, but he did stop to watch them move. A small group seemed young, their moves clumsy as they worked through basic strikes in a line to build up muscle memory. Another group seemed more seasoned, lined up before the archery targets and sinking arrows deep in the center. Another group still seemed to be in training bouts, skirmishing around the pens and kicking up dust as they went.

Deciding, finally, to just leave the humans to their duties, Rho turned away and hopped into an empty pen, eyeing the dummies scattered about here and there, each one holding a wooden mimicry of a shield and sword aloft. Painted markers showed killing blows, and it was clear that the dummies had been stitched back together on more than one occasion. Surely no one would mind a little extra damage.

And, well. If they did, Rhosiris could just apologize later. With that in mind, he darted forward, the strange spear rough and odd in his hands but otherwise capable, cracking against the dummy's shield before swinging down again to slice over the center of its head. It was all a matter of memory then, Rho imagining long-defeated enemies as he went, and aged muscles fluidly following suit.

VIGILANCE WALKING THE TOAST
Characters here!

__guilds, yo__
The Territok Orcs // The Oratok Orcs // Fausteth // The Ashmen

Draconian

Sunshine had actually thrown him.

Hero's ass and back still hurt and he grumbled out a huff and rolled his shoulders, hand on his back. At the very least now he had to return the borrowed weapons. It had been a regular day. The usual quick rounds around Ketra a shift of just... Keeping an eye out. Grunt work. Helping old ladies cross the street. Hero glanced at the soldiers practicing on his way past, annoyed before he rolled his eyes slightly and placed the borrowed weapon haphazardly on a rack.

Most of the regular soldiers didn't use pole arms. It just wasn't practical when you were on general guard duty. What were you going to do to a pickpocket? Spear them? Hero gave a bark of a laugh at his own mental tangent before quickly going quiet and glancing down and away. He pushed a hand through his hair before he grabbed the tie at the end of his braid and gave it an impatient wriggle to come lose, leaving the thick black braided hair to slowly come undone.

The dull noise of someone practicing where he practiced caught his attention and he frowned for a moment before he looked over and... The hell was that?

It was like the sun had fucked a tree and they wrapped the Sun-Tree baby with an elf skin. Hero always thought he was well versed and knew a decent amount of stuff but... The hell was that! Hero blinked owlishly for a moment, not caring if he was being rude or not before he walked over and grabbed his own rough spear. Practice ones were always kind of ... Not pretty. Which was fine. They were meant to be broken. Meant to test and be ruined. Herostratus stayed back and watched for a moment, impressed and humbled by the display of skill. He pushed his hair behind his hair and dug the dull side of the spear into the ground so he could make some small attempt to look cool while leaning. A flash of a wince when he sent a dull flare of pain up his back.

Still couldn't believe Sunshine threw him.

"Are you... Uh..." Herostratus ground out, clearing his throat before he pulled the spear up and moved to jam it into the torso of another dummy. Not in any sort of flourish or display of skill, but just because he could. "New here? I guess?" He motioned up and down to the bright yellow elf-tree, "Diplomat? Refugee? You know the King isn't here," He nodded to the castle, "Great time to get into the country." Hero chuckled and nodded to Rhosiris

"How long have you been using a spear?" He nodded to the shoddy tool in the other man's hand, golden eyes lingering on the tattoo's on the golden face. "You any good on horses?"

nephero

By the time Rho was aware he'd gained an audience, he was sticky with sweat. It rolled in drops down his spine under the weight of his leather armor, and where his hair had slipped out of the knot it was tied in, it stuck to his neck. But through it all, the motions remained the same— his muscles burned with effort, but never shook or weakened, far too used to this sort of thing to have a little practice run wear him out.

Still, he wasn't terribly used to putting on a show, and so with a little more heat to his skin than the exercise could responsible for, Rhosiris pulled back from his final strike and brushed his sleeve over his forehead and nose to clean it of the beads of moisture there. He looked to his audience then, blinking once to see the other man standing there.

A soldier. A soldier come to tell him he wasn't meant to be here, maybe? But he didn't seem upset, leaning on his own practice spear in an entirely nonchalant way. But there was a twinge in his face as he shifted, and Rho's lips flattened into a tight line as he prepared to be awkwardly told to get out.

The first words, however, didn't seem to be headed in that direction, and Rho's brows came together, forming a tiny wrinkle before his expression smoothed over once more. New here was definitely a way of putting it, and it was Rho's turn to lean against his spear, the rough wood an odd sort of comfort against his fingers. But then the rest followed, and Rho's frown was back in full force.

"Are you telling me your leadership is so unqualified it takes the mere absence of the king to allow sneaks into your... palace?" He tried for the more accurate word, but it failed him in that moment, and he figured the initial point was still good. Still pointed. "Bodyguard. In the service of a diplomat, so close enough."

Rhosiris shifted, bringing his spear back in both hands, and giving a few more practice thrusts at his training dummy when it was clear he wasn't about to be ejected from the pen. The conversation continued, and so he wasn't able to really get into the full motions, and while another person was so close, he certainly didn't feel comfortable losing himself in old memories. Last thing he needed was to accidentally stab one of their ranking officials, or something.

Ana would really shit a brick, then.

"As long as I could stand and hold one at the same time. Long enough to forget the exact number." He frowned again, trying for a move with a little more complexity, before setting the dull end into the dirt again to give the human his full attention. A nagging thought at the back of his head insisted, fearing that somehow doing both would be considered an insult, sweat pricking over his skin just a little more as he considered the stranger.

Diplomacy he could be capable of when the need arose. But a diplomat he was not, and holding a weapon at the same time just added fuel to the fire. Everything felt oversharp, the colors of the sky and the stone almost saturating his field of vision as he regarded the soldier's movements.

"Horses." Rho repeated, head tilting to the side. "Ah. Those. Clop-clop things. Skittish. No, I'm not good on them. But I would assume no one's a master after only a few months."

He shifted, eyes dropping to the human's stance, his feet against the ground, the way his back seemed terribly stiff. Either nerves or, more likely for a soldier, some injury.

"Seen some trouble lately?" He asked, gesturing with his free hand in a wavy motion, as if to point at all of him. "I didn't hear of any conflict nearby."

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

Hero's skintone was dusky and tan enough that he could usually hide blushes. Of course he'd never admit he did blush but sometimes this happened and people - SunTree's - called you out on your funny Butt-Back achy stance. Hero continued to watch the shiny tall elf and opened his mouth to bite out a comment about his own personal Clop-Clop Thing but then he remembered she was a bitch and he hated her.

"Horses." Herostratus supplied off handedly, he moved a hand to his wispy hair before he gave an impatient noise and pulled it from it's ponytail. It was dark like standard Adelan fair but ... Different. Bits fell from whatever clip he used to keep his hair back and became wispy bits around his face. It was fucking torture and he knew if he didn't look like such a Dead-Spouse Babyfaced Soldier with it all cut off he'd do it in a heartbeat.

As it was, his hair reached near his elbows and he tied it back up over his head quickly, eyeing the Yellow Elf's bun before deciding figuring that out wasn't worth it and going for a much more classic Mini-Clop-Clop Thing tail.

"My horse, Sunshine, threw me earlier. Landed on my ass. I can feel my whole spine and let me tell you, it is stiff." Hero winked for emphasis about his back being stiff before he did a few basic stretches, grunting slightly when something twinged or pulled at his back. A moment later, upright, he extended his hand in greeting.

"Herostratus," Hero said, "It's my name. Now how you greet people," he gave a pause, "Have you gotten the tour? you staying long? Are you all proportionate or just really tall." Hero smiled brightly before looking the elf up and down, face openly curious and his golden eyes easy to follow.

nephero

Rho's eyes flicked to and fro, watching the human's movements as he swept a hand through long dark hair— a common trait amongst the Adela-folk, and one that was deeply fascinating all its own. There seemed to be entire things based around hair, even from his short time observing the people of this country, and it seemed the common idea was that only very few kept their hair cropped.

Which Rho couldn't really pass much judgment over. His own hair was more than a little bit of vanity on his part, and he took great pride in the length and weight of it even if it took him several minutes more to get it all braided back and manageable. But this human seemed to have trouble with the "manageable" part, strands of hair refusing to be tamed back and falling, instead, around his face. Rho was curious as to what the human's hair felt like— so dark and yet still holding plenty of light and color, thick but still fine enough to where the gentle breeze send the ends up in easy waves.

The human managed to pull it back in a simple tail soon enough, and Rho contented himself to move his spear, giving his fingers something to do other than make weird 'I want to braid that' motions to a stranger. He looked down at the ground, at the dirt packed tight by hundreds of bootsteps, the grain of the soil pressed fine like a powder. The human was speaking again, though Rhosiris didn't look up until his companion confessed to being able to feel his whole spine— a sentiment that confused Rho just enough that he was able to bear witness to the wink that followed.

He was confused. Was there something he was missing? He could imagine being tossed from one of those skittish flighty beasts would result in quite a few aches and pains. Was that the joke? The longer Rho failed to grasp what was being conveyed, the more foolish he felt, and so it was with some great relief that he reached out and took the soldier's hand in a firm squeeze— a handshake, after all, Rho knew, and knew well enough to know he must actually move his fist up and down a few times before letting go.

Weird customs.

"Rhosiris, which is also a name and not a greeting." He couldn't help a little smirk, mouth curved to the left as he regarded Hero-stride-us (was he pronouncing that right?). "I've been able to explore some. Enough to find this place again, which is a far sight better than trying to navigate the courts in any regard. I don't think people like strangers here, much."

He thought to the courtiers from earlier, at their raised brows and wide eyes, and surmised that maybe "don't like" was a bit harsh of a phrase. But the deed was done, and so he shrugged instead, figuring that with no offense taken, the exact nature of the exchange didn't really matter.

"Yes, though. I feel this is where I need to be, so here's where I'll be." He replied to each question as it came, though he didn't suspect his words gave up much for interest or mystery. That was more Ana's bag, and left Rho feeling a tad anticlimactic as a result.

"Are you asking if I'm accurate for my House, or are you asking if I follow through with my height in every respect? The answer is yes for the first, though you might save yourself some face by waiting to ask the second." He tilted his head to the side, one eyebrow raised at the open brazenness of such a thing. "You at least, are tall. The humans we've come across before were so childish it was almost embarrassing."

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

That was the singular most awkward handshake he'd ever taken part of. Hero almost wanted to wipe the awkward away but he quickly masked any face he'd been making and licked his lips, glancing away after a moment. There was a quiet pause while he listened to Rhosiris' words, mention that no one here liked strangers much and he had the good graces to flush ever so slightly and glance away. His hand moved to his neck and he shuffled slightly.

"Adela didn't do too well before with strangers," Hero gave a helpless little shrug and gave Rho another look up and down, finding the entire structure a little intimidating but interesting all the same. Rho was huge. A giant of a man. He chuckled at the gentle reprimand of asking about his size and he gave a gentle roll of his eyes before taking a step closer, leaning and leaving his posture open. Inviting.

"So what sort of face am I saving by waiting to ask you about the second thing?" Hero grinned wide, "You know some Adelan's aren't super shy about that stuff - myself included." he all but ignored the comment about heights - of course people that weren't his kind were tiny, the dude was a fucking giant! "You know, there's probably a free room in the castle, get you better acquainted with human anatomy. A horse stall," Hero was teasing, mostly, shifting his stance. Did he know why he was being gross?

For the reactions, of course.

nephero

Rho felt like someone had dipped their hands in a snowbank before running their fingers over his shoulders. It was an odd sensation, but not entirely unpleasant, and every time Hero gave him a once-over a fresh wave of goosebumps broke out over his biceps and forearms. All that despite the heat, and despite the fact that Rho had just been working up a sweat in his practice.

The goosebumps only got worse when Hero laughed and got a little closer. Rhosiris tried to keep casual, tried to keep alert, but it seemed like every last impulse in his mind fizzled out before the spark could carry over, and he found himself lowering his eyes and dipping his head the more this carried on. Which was unnerving, so unnerving, on so many levels— he felt the beginnings of a golden flush rise up to touch the tips of his ears, a fresh wave of prickling chill rolling from his head to his toes as it took him that much longer to get his words back.

If only his siblings could see him now. He wished sorely for a snowbank, then, maybe that could cool his head and get the weird stomach-wiggly feeling that cropped up to go away. A stomach-wiggly feeling that only got worse when Hero mentioned castle rooms and horse stalls and certainly did not mean in the sense of a resident showing off the decor.

Well. What was the harm in that? Would it really be so bad? It sounded nice, it sounded really nice, and the knot of tension Rhosiris had carried between his shoulderblades all the way from the frozen north, it seemed awfully tempting to take a little bit of that edge off. It wasn't like he could get much privacy in the borrowed apartments, not with all the other elves flitting about, and it'd been a long, long time since he hadn't been part of their cluster.

Rho chewed at his lip, and somehow managed to look up again, into the human's face with a fresh supply of determination and more than a little zeal.

"Trying to show off your spear-work, mm? Might need something a little more spacious than a horse stall."

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

More...?

Hero grinned widely and glanced away trying his best to keep the smug look from his face.  There was a pause and a decent wind blew through the area, whipping his dark hair under his chin and then right up into his face. Hero reeled back, spitting hair out of his mouth before pawing it away with his hand, turning his head quickly before simply giving up and sighing. The hairtie was pulled out and the hair was let loose, pushed behind his ear before he took a few steps forward again, tucking the hair tie away he reached out a hand.

"C'mon, the whole point of the horse stall is it's big enough for a horse and you're big but you're not that big." Hero didn't give Rho a moment to pause, slipping his hand around the spear and tugging it away, moving off to the side and propping them up against some post or another. Hero didn't care, they weren't his spears. Then, he returned to Rhosiris and smirked, another gentle breeze pushing his hair past his face.

"I'll show you. Nice cozy room. Barely fits one person, you'll love it," Hero teased, enjoying the golden glow the bright sun elf had now. Was that a blush? Hero watched the elf for a moment before slipping his hand in the other's, enjoying the sensation of flesh against his. And then... Hero tugged him off and away to the barracks. Being in a specialized squadron he had his own room and he led Rho there at a decent pace. Not running or jogging, a brisk walk at best.

The door opened with a simple key and he took a few steps in, moving to open the window and let the sunlight in. The room was a little warm and stuffy but the bed was made - not a very large bed - the desk was clean except for a few scribbly drawings of maps and the trunk at the foot of the bed was closed. Maybe that was where the disaster was. Hidden deep inside the trunk.

Hero smiled at Rho, giving him a gentle look again, eyes catching on his throat before finally looking at the tattoos and the bright hair. Once the elf was in the room, Hero closed and locked the door before he spread his arms, "Home away from home sweet home," He said, chuckling at his own not-joke.

There was no time wasted and Hero had always considered himself good at reading signals, his hand slipped to Rhosiris's neck and he was tugged down into an exploring kiss. Tongue pressed against beautiful sundrop lips and Hero smoothed his thumb over cheekbone, tracing up to pointed ear before his hand fell away and he leaned back. "Hm, I wanna say you taste as good as you look but you kinda taste like field dust," Hero grinned widely before he moved off to the side to his trunk, getting another key out and opening that.

It was a little messy but he pulled out a bottle of amber liquid and wiggled it slightly, "Want a drink? Or just to fuck? 'Cause I'm done my duties today and I'm down for either. Or both," He paused and for the first time at least had the good graces to look a little unsure of himself in the situation.

The breeze was a gentle caress from the window and Hero pushed his hair over his shoulder before he plucked the top off and took a drink, leaning back with a heavy sigh and a slight squint. "That is what you wanted, right? I don't wanna get throw into slavery because I got pawsy with the Prince of Sun Elves or something 'cause gods know I can be quite the..." Hero paused, like he was trying to find a more appropriate word but... There wasn't one, " I can be quite the dog."

nephero

Everything human just happened so quickly. Before Rhosiris could so much as consider what he was doing, he was led away from the practice grounds, away from the dummies and the racks and the carefully folded collateral of his furs. Away into yet another part of this expansive castle that he wasn't familiar with, but that didn't matter much.

Hero was familiar with it, produced a key and unlocked a door, and before Rhosiris could so much as blink, they were in what was clearly Hero's own quarters. It was warm, almost stifling, but Rho rather suspected that the heat he was feeling had very little to do with the lack of a breeze through the window. Rho's eyes dropped to the bed, the bright yellow-white of his pupils expanding to bright suns all their own as he considered the neatly made furnishings.

Not neatly made for much longer, came a little thought, and Rho pressed a fang to his lower lip as a low and heady thrill raced up his spine. He knew better— he should know better than to allow this, but already the heat of the room was coalescing to a tight little ball in his abdomen, one that pulsed like a solar flare as Hero drew him into a kiss.

It was a bit awkward, at first, but what Rho lacked in experience he more than made up for in enthusiasm, as all the little doubts and worries were tossed straight out the open window. He wanted this. He needed this. His eyes fluttered closed as the kiss deepened, with a prying tongue that only got what it sought as Hero touched Rho's ear and had the elf instantly shuddering in delight. The tight heat in his belly had expanded in a flash, leaving his skin tingling, and Rho shifted his weight as if that would somehow alleviate the sharp ache between his legs.

Pupils blown wide, the elf blinked a few times before he seemed to understand he was being spoken to, something he seemed to resent a little more when Hero pulled away to go to his trunk. Field dust. Right. They'd come from the field, and all too spontaneously. Without a thought as to what it would mean or what it would really entail, and for a moment Rhosiris was tempted to take the out that Hero was so gallantly offering him. By asking what Rho wanted.

Rho chewed his lip a bit, looked out to the open window, and tried to feel for the low, singing instinct that had pushed him out of his homeland and yet had proven utterly incapable of letting him know where next. Where next? He tried to listen, but all that he could hear was the thrum of his own double-pulse in his ears, each beat a steady counter-rhythm to the roiling ache at his core. And all that because Hero had just touched his ear.

"Both," Rho said, finally, taking the out Hero had given him and tossing it clean out the window. He wanted this, he needed this, and he stepped forward to pluck the bottle out of the human's hands and take a long, hard swig.

He wasn't Valys; he wasn't used to the burn or the sudden dizziness that overtook him, the heat of the room spiking tenfold what it was before as he set the bottle down onto the nearby desk, and instead grabbed Hero's shirt to drag him into another messy, novice kiss.

"There're no princes here," he said, voice a husky alto from the drink and the need. Rho moved his hands up from Hero's shirtcollar, over the back of his neck and up against his scalp, his fingers curling in the heavy black weight of his hair as the elf pressed closer and closer. He teased with his tongue, a little testing flick against Hero's lips as they eased back against the desk, both Rho's hands pressed against the desktop as if that were the only way he might be able to keep steady.

"Not pawsy enough." He said, after a moment, the husky note turning into a growl, and Rho was soon grasping for Hero's hands, bringing them up and against his sides before realizing he was rather too heavily layered for the heat of the room. Cussing in a low lilt of elvish song, Rho pulled back and away from Hero's mouth to work at the series of clasps that held his light armor in place— armor that he suddenly resented the presence of, and needed to get out of immediately.

"Help me out of this," he commanded, even as he went back and forth between dropping a belt to the floor and pulling at Hero's own shirt.

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

Well then!

Needless to say, Hero was enthusiastic with the turn of events. Not at all a stranger relieving stress with someone who was willing and able, he didnt question or hesitate to be pulled to the desk. He leaned into the sunshine kisses, eyes closed while his hands were pulled to buttons and clothing.

The command sent a shiver down his spine and Hero glanced up after letting his eyes open slowly. A flush on his tanned cheeks and his lips were kiss swollen and red, hair a silky black curtain slowly sliding back over his shoulder. "Your wish is my command," Hero purred out, fingers carefully pushing against buttons and clasps, tugging at clothing until his hand could touch heated flesh.

Rho, for someone who'd been working up a sweat mere minutes ago, smelled like something devine to Hero. The Adelan pulled away from kisses once he'd pushed most of the light armor off, bitting at sunshine neck. Hero pulled away to remove his own shirt, loose fitting and easily removed, it was in a heap on the floor in a moment.

He moved his hands down Rhosiris's side, finger tips digging into the top of his pants. The Adelan shifted, hands squeezing Rho's thighs to get him mofe seated on the desk so he could them together in sweet torment. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're okay with this situation here," Hero breathed out, voice hot while he made himself at home between Rho's clothed legs.

It was then he noticed something a little... Off. Hero, still flushed, painfully hars and very much interested pushed the top aside, exposing more of Rho's chest and his complete lack of nipples. Or scars. "You..." Hero pointed to his own, then pointed back to Rho, "Does your species not... Have these?" He was still pressed close, tortously so but for now curiosity won out over a hot railing.

It wasn't every day you met someone with no nipples. There was an important question to be asked and a curiosity to be sated.

nephero

It was remarkable how small and yet how thoroughly well-suited humans were. If he was better with words, he might have been able to wax poetic about how even leaning down to kiss Hero was a pleasant act all its own— but Rho was entirely too occupied in doing the actual kissing to really think about how well the human fit together with him.

He was doubly preoccupied when the soldier hoisted him up onto the desk, the action going straight between his legs, where his pants were becoming entirely too tight for anything close to comfort. The elf panted quietly as he pulled Hero closer, knees pressed to his waist to make sure Hero didn't go anywhere without Rho having a say in it.

Still, as heady as it all was, as much as Rhosiris' mind was swimming and as much as his pulse was thrumming, there was really no getting past a shock of dark color. It seemed that Hero himself had noticed something amiss, and Rho's eyebrows were knit tight together in confusion and more than a little bit of concern as he stared down at his companion's chest.

Because what in all the hell were those?! Rho's mouth opened and shut a few times, trying to find the polite way to ask what the fuck was going on and whether or not Hero was ill— when Hero himself seemed to decide to go straight ahead and ask his own very concerned question.

"I... I have no idea what those even are," Rho said, finally, deciding that they might as well both be blunt about it all. His fingers twitched against Hero's sides, and he raised one hand to poke at one of the nipples in question. "Do they hurt? Is this a... common skin condition?"

Because if that were the case, Rho might just have to cut his losses and take his considerable enthusiasm to the nearest bath instead. Rho pulled back just a little bit, still panting quietly but no longer clinging so thoroughly to the other body before him.

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

Whoa.

Hero's face fell for a moment, sensing the low key panic that was going through his past-current make out partner. Hero started to lean in again, not overly concerned with the lack of nipples once the moment passed but... "Hey," He said, voice low and husky, looking down at the golden hand pressed against his chest, "Those are kinda sensitive." He blinked widely, looking up at Rho and...

Hero was the first human he'd seen kinda undressed?

Slowly he moved his hand and covered Rho's with it, pressing it to his chess and keeping it there. The low thrum of his heartbeat was hopefully a place for focus. Maybe.

"These," Hero showed off the other side of his chest and made to shimmy his shirt off completely, tugging it from it's tugged in bits of his pants before throwing it completely to the side. "Are nipples," He glanced down at himself and then back at Rho, moving his hand from the elves and pressing it to the smoother... Nippleless chest.

"Women and men have them though... Only women feed their babies with them," He made a little hand motion, "You've seen... The ladies right? With the..." Hero cupped his chest to mimic boob, "Anyway. They're baby food and I guess these are just... Things that... Drink milk as babies have. Cows do. Sunshine does." Hero glanced off to the side, "Most animals I can think of do. Dogs. Cats." Hero scratched his chest and leaned back, moving his hands down and away.

"Anyway, No pressure to continue," Hero waved his hand down at his groin, obviously aroused before he moved to sit back on the bed. He painted a pretty picture, leaned back on the bed topless, he undid the top button of his pants and ran a hand through his silky black hair. "I mean, if you can't get over the nipples, I don't know how you'll continue." Hero smirked and let his head tip back, sighing softly before he just looked over at Rho on the desk.

"They're as normal as eyes, by the way, like... Eyes are the... Nipples of the face," Hero grinned widely and wagged his eyebrows up and down, "C'mere Rhosiris," He waved his hand making no move to be coy or shy, "I can give you the full human body lesson, it's pretty interesting. Especially the stuff that's in the pants," He teased and gave a pointed look to Rho's groin. At least while that part was clothed it still looked normal. Hero was half waiting to see what else Rho was missing.

nephero

If Rhosiris had been tan before, he was downright burned gold now. His tattoos very nearly disappeared right off his face, and without his shirt in place, his neck tattoos weren't far behind. Far from feeling at ease, suddenly the elf felt more than a little foolish— maybe drinking had been a terrible idea, because he'd just shot off with his mouth without even thinking, and there Hero was, trying to soothe him.

Which worked, but didn't make him feel any less like a heel. He watched the human move away, not sure about half of what he had been told but understanding that those... things were not, in fact, a disease but apparently incredibly common for a multitude of creatures in the southlands. It was amazing that Hero even wanted to continue, though the bulge in his pants gave  a very good excuse to do just that. Still flushed, the elf moved off the desk, long limbs fluid and graceful in a way Rhosiris himself didn't feel.

Hoping he wasn't just making an idiot of himself again, he stepped over to the bed, climbing up to straddle Hero's legs. Chewing at his lip to where he was just one sharp jolt away from biting through the skin, he set his hands on Hero's chest once more, though a little more exploratory and less horrified this time around. Rho ran his fingers over Hero's collarbones, along the strong muscles of his chest, shyly touching at his nipples once more before quickly continuing on downwards, over planes of muscles and then finally finding that first undone button.

Rhosiris looked up, somehow more golden despite how impossible that was, and blew a few loose strands of sunshine hair out of his face as he watched Hero's own. He'd already fucked this up, and he wasn't too keen on another social faux pas so soon after his first. The last thing the elf needed was to grab at something else 'sensitive', and for a moment he was genuinely worried that what awaited him in Hero's pants would be way too different to avoid being an asshole again.

His one consolation through all of it was that at least, this way, he wasn't making his One and Only feel like shit. Best get the shock out now, if people down here were really all like this, and somehow that made the bitter reminder of his betrayal a little easier to swallow. Maybe the drink had been a good idea after all, the heat in his veins helping to drown out the flutter of nerves as he worked open the next button, and the next.

Taking a steadying breath, Rho leaned in, forehead touching Hero's own as his hand slid into the human's pants. When he wasn't immediately met with something incredibly bizarre like tentacles or some shit— because really at this rate Rho was prepared for absolutely anything— he finally dared to look down at Hero's cock.

So it wasn't tentacles. It wasn't what Rhosiris would call normal— but it still made sense. Sense enough for Rho to figure out what to do with, tossing his head to get the stray hair out of his face as he moved his hand up and down, an awkward mimicry of what he had only ever done for himself before.

"Interesting, yeah... though I swear if you call this 'the nipples' of anything, I will never speak to you again." He said, voice husky and mouth over-dry from a combination of nerves and a resurgence in desire. Still, his tone was teasing, or at least what Rho hoped came off as teasing, his tongue darting out to wet his lips as he chanced another look at Hero's face.

Because with how his luck was going, he'd just grabbed onto some kind of external lung and this wasn't sexy for Hero at all.

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

Well this was going better than Hero had been expecting. Mostly he was sure Rhosiris was going to give an awkward chuckle and shuffle up away and out. Instead, here he was. Hero watched as he was gently examined, his breath sucking in when the goal point was reached, a hot flush on his cheeks and he bit his lip and held it there while buttons were undone and foreheads were pressed together.

It was oddly sensual, everything going slowly. Hesitating. Gentle movements and caresses. Hero grinned wide, eyes falling closed and head dipping back when his 'breathing tube' was finally reached. "Nah, that's my penis," He smirked, hands lifting up and moving them to Rho's sides, fingers just barely touching the flesh. So golden. Hero examined with his hands while his eyes were busy and he moved them to Rho's back, sliding down and dipping beneath pants.

His hands grabbed flesh and Hero squeezed before slipping around to the front. He gave his hips little jerks, letting Rho touch and explore as he pleased. He was clearly the first human the golden elf had ever touched so this was a learning experience for the both of them!  Hero closed his eyes, lips slightly open. Flushed cheeks. Hero pushed his hands down the front of Rho's pants,  fingers hooked into the fabric while he worked at ties or buttons or whatever the fuck they were.

"Take off your pants," Hero demanded, shoving his hand down the front and grabbing Rho's... Well, it felt like a penis. Did it have a face? Is this where the nipples were? Hero grinned slightly, moving his hand down farther to force the pants down and... "Well," Hero said, fingers moving to where testicles should have been. Eunuch? He went quiet, concentrating and wondering if he should mention it.

He didn't want to make Rho feel bad for not having balls. Or if he had had them and was a Eunuch and... Hero's eyebrow quirked and he moved his hand more, feeling a slit and... Well, that wasn't a scar. "Rhosiris," Hero said softly, "You'll have to excuse me for a moment," and unceremoniously, Hero flipped them, Rho on his back and Hero hovering above. His pants still on but his cock hanging out of his pants. His hair a dark black curtain around his shoulders. Little scars puckered along his chest and finally, his eyes on the golden elf below.

There was no time wasted. What he'd felt was curious and he looked down at Rho's pants before he finally undid them and shimmied them off. Yup, that was a cock. Hero moved back and peeled Rho's pants to his knees and... "Well, well, well," Hero said, giving Rho a long look. Perhaps a little intrusive before he licked his lips and Hero climbed over the golden elf, a smirk on his face. "Now," Hero said, kneeling up and pushing his own pants do his knees and palming his erection.

"I wasn't expecting a whole vagina, too," Hero really didn't mean to be creepy but he was failing wonderfully on that front. "Were you more comfortable on top?" He asked softly, looking a little concerned and moving his hands to gently caress Rho's sides. "I'm okay with being on the bottom, I don't have anything to prove by out manly-ing you."

nephero

Rho's eyes snapped up, and he very nearly rolled them right out of his skull at Hero's little smirking quip. Still, even so, Rho was hard pressed to keep from laughing, the whole situation so utterly ridiculous that it was genuinely difficult to keep feeling anxious.

Relaxing bit by bit, Rho let out a sigh as Hero's hands began to do a little exploring of their own, tickling at his sides and causing a soft rush of air to escape the elf as he tried not to laugh for a second time. Rocky start or no, Hero seemed to have a talent for turning it all around again, and by the time the human's calloused hands slid down his pants and over his backside, Rho was thoroughly invested in seeing this all to its conclusion.

The elf bit down on his lip to stifle a soft groan, the barest hint of song chasing the sound while they moved in slow, exploratory motions. There was no rush, despite how quickly they had gotten to Hero's room in the first place, and Rhosiris was entirely too pleased to see Hero's hips moving against him. Eager to please— literally— the elf shifted a bit more to get at an easier angle, shivering despite himself when the human finally sought to return the favor.

It was then that his flush came back with full force, shyness creeping back up even as his hips bucked into the touch. He wasn't sure what he was meant to do in this case, and he certainly didn't want to seem like he didn't know anything, not after the comment about having spent centuries using a spear, earlier. It seemed more than a little embarrassing, but despite all his attempts to retain a little dignity, the elf couldn't help a keening moan as those exploring fingers slid even lower to touch at the folds between his legs.

His cock throbbed in response, his hands moving to Hero's hips if only to keep himself from toppling forward. No easy thing, not when Hero said his name like that, and Rho could barely manage a whimper in response as he rolled his hips to try and get more contact. Which just made the whole task of flipping them even easier, the whole world upending for a quick, flurried moment before Rhosiris was firmly on his back.

He propped himself up on one elbow, his free hand moving to try and help Hero get his pants free, tangling about his knees just above his boots. Those would need to go, and go now, though the 'well, well, well' had him pausing. He looked up at Hero, and swallowed hard at what he saw in the human's face.

Feeling rather suddenly like a rabbit in a snare, and feeling rather suddenly that he liked it, Rho's eyes dropped down to where Hero was palming his own cock. A second's hesitation, and then Rhosiris reached out, taking hold of the human's erection and giving him another gentle stroke. It was a bit awkward, still caught up in his own clothes like he was, and more awkward still as every last inch of the elf was covered in a blush at being examined so.

"We— my people— it's easier to have a family if anyone can... can bear them, isn't it?" It was a weird explanation, but then again, it was a weird situation. Something so normal seemed so surprising to Hero, and Rho tried to look through the tangle of limbs as if curious about how different they actually were. But again, his view and reach was blocked by his own pants, and he let go of Hero to set back to pulling off his boots and pants.

At least until Hero asked where he was more comfortable, and Rho had to pause again, head tilted in confusion and pants low on his calves as he tried to work out what was being asked of him.

"I don't have a preference," he said, after a moment, and it was the truth. Sort of. He didn't have a preference largely because he didn't have the experience— outside of what he did for himself, anyway, and he genuinely had no preference there, either. "Don't worry about out-manly-ing me. I'm not worried about out-elf-ing you."

He quirked an eyebrow up at Hero, before his attempts to keep a straight face failed and he had to chew at his lower lip to keep from outright grinning at the joke. He quickly got control of himself again, licked his lips, and looked up at Hero, all disheveled black hair and flushed dark skin. Looked down, and then back up again.

"What do you want me to do?"

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

There was a few moments of simple looking. Hero's flushed face, hair stuck to his temple. The room was Too Warm and he just looked down at his golden trophy, head tilted to take in the whole image. Hero blew out a soft breath, fingers moving along bare thighs before he move them to the boots.  There was a moment of silence while he went about undoing boots, tugging them off while he slowly processed the concept of being able to have babies inside you while also being able to... Put babies into someone else.

One boot. He let it fall behind his back and he went to the next one, biting his lip because he was overly eager and he wanted everything. Impatient and needy and while he was working at the second boot Hero kicked off his own and carefully stepped on his pants to pull them off. Second boot down and he had his hands around the waist of Rho's pants when he finally heard the question.

What do you want me to do.

Hero's breath caught and he paused, hands smoothing up thighs again while everything throbbed and all he wanted to do was, well, go for it. That was a question only asked by hesitant people - which Rho didn't really seem like the type- and ones who... Didn't really know what they were doing. Hero paused, realizing that holding Rho's knees probably made him feel vulnerable.

Well, he'd been keen on a quick poke'n'hump but Hero didn't want to... Gently he placed Rho's knees together and moved to kneel on the bed. "Well, are you comfortable?" He questioned softly, drawing a hand from knee to hip and then hip to... Middle of chest. Hero moved his hands to hover over Rhosiris, dipping in to press their lips together in a kiss. "You've never done this before, have you?" Hero whispered, pressing kisses to his chin and neck, slipping a hand down the golden body to touch and explore.

Rho had said he didn't have a preference and while Hero hadn't been expecting all the parts, at least this meant he wouldn't have to go above and beyond for ease of... Entry. Hero slipped his hand down, dragging his fingertips across Rho's cock before slipping them between his thighs. "All I need you to do is say when, okay?"Hero whispered, eyebrow tweaking up. He wasn't sure which part to poke at but... Maybe it didn't matter? Hero pressed kisses to shoulders and collarbones, nuzzling at Rho's throat while he worked his fingers between the golden legs.

"You're beautiful," Hero kisses the tattoo on his throat, "Absolutely beautiful," his voice a whisper and he pulled his hand away from Rho to look at the wetness on his fingers before moved away slightly to crawl farther onto the bed. He'd wished he'd opened a window, his hair was sticking to the sweat on his skin and Hero really tried not to pay attention to the very apparent pulse jutting out of his hips.  He'd be lying if he said he'd never just paused to watch it move with his heartbeat.

"C'mere," Hero said, patting the bed beside him reaching out to touch and stroke what he could, "If we're gonna do this we're gonna do it right and I need at least four people to complain about the noise from my room by the time we're done with you."

nephero

For a single, panicked moment, Rhosiris was afraid he'd said the wrong thing. It had been an honest question, but Rho couldn't shake the feeling it had been the wrong one to ask, or the wrong way to ask it. Hero's hands, once tantalizingly rough against his knees, pushed them together to close Rho's legs again, and Rhosiris felt a raw, electric sort of embarrassment. One that bordered just on the sting of rejection, and far too closely for his tastes.

Swallowing a bit, the elf focused hard on his... partner for the evening, watching rather than feeling as a well-practiced hand moved up over his thigh, his hip, his heart and then his heart again. The sensation followed after, like the ripples in a pond, the delay bringing with it a soft shiver as his skin pricked with gooseflesh. The prodding between his legs had been nice, but this somehow seemed agonizingly more intimate, and Rho felt his own pulse all the more keenly for it. It only grew worse when Hero leaned over him, and another soft, sighing snatch of song escaped the elf as he met Hero for that kiss. Rho's only consolation was that Hero couldn't possibly understand how soul-baring a sound that had been.

"No," he admitted, quietly, breathing out another sigh as Hero moved over his chin and neck, leaving his skin tingling with every fleeting kiss. "I haven't—"

Whatever he had been about to say was interrupted, however, by a much louder bit of song as Hero continued to touch in places Rhosiris had never quite before understood to be so intimate. You never thought about who touched your sides or how, or what the barest brush of fingertips over your stomach actually felt like, and it was like Rhosiris had been made entirely new within the last few hours for how each little bit of contact seemed to make him shiver. And for someone who'd taken his fair share of beating, of combat and the hunt and shrugged it off bleeding but unbowed, such softness undoing him was... well. Mind-boggling.

If, of course, he had the presence of mind to actually analyze how he was feeling. But in the heat of the moment, that wasn't the case, and all Rho was really capable of understanding was that he wanted the feeling against his opening to Very Much Continue. One hand tangled in Hero's hair, he gripped tight to Hero's wrist with the other as he rolled his hips up and against those fingers, delighting in the feel of those rough knuckles against his skin. Painfully hard by this point, Rho was more than a little frustrated to be left empty shortly after, and he let out another heavy breath at the idea of offending nearby involuntary eavesdroppers.

"Four people," Rhosiris repeated as he rolled to press against Hero's side, tangling his legs with the other man's own just to get a little friction going. "That's a rather low benchmark to meet. Challenge yourself, sir. Try for four floors."

Rhosiris didn't stop to consider if there were four floor's worth of people to be offended by the noise. He didn't stop to consider there were four floors in the first place. All he knew was the idea of being that overwhelmed, the idea of making that much noise, that did it for Rhosiris like nothing else previously had. He needed contact, and he needed it badly, and he needed it now.

Lifting one leg to settle himself in Hero's lap, straddling the other warrior's thighs, Rhosiris sat up and shook his mussed hair out of his face before taking both his and Hero's cocks in hand, and beginning a slow if clumsy stroke. It took some effort to keep himself from just thrusting into the motion as well, effort that couldn't quite stop short, jerky movements of his hips or the tensing of his thighs as pleasure coiled low in his abdomen.

At the rate Rhosiris was going, it wasn't going to matter if there was four floors or not, because even biting down on his lip wasn't doing much to stifle the glass-harp mewls that escaped him every time their members moved against one another.

"When."

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

It seemed to him that Rhosiris was already a little weird with ... Need. It tossed Hero off and he was concerned for a few moments, feeling his heartbeat throb in his throat. Sure he'd had plenty of bed partners before but none before had ever been so obviously needy. If there had been a suspicion of Rho not being into their going ons well... That was answered. Hero liked the little sharp noises Rho made, noises unlike he'd ever heard before and he knew if he was completely human he wouldn't have caught them.

Hero's hands smoothed over flesh and he watched Rho carefully, touch gentle but skin rough. He let out a surprised breath that was almost a laugh when Rho demanded for four floors. At the moment, Hero couldn't remember much outside the bedroom let alone how many floors there were. Still, he knew he wanted to be gentle and careful. Everything in his begged to treat the orange elf sweetly. Like harming him wasn't even a concept let alone a thing he would actively choose to do and screaming... Well, Hero could probably make more attempts for that later if he did a good job this time.

"How about we just make a bench mark this time, hmm?" Hero breathed out, voice breathy and hot. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been with a... Man? Still, his hands appreciated muscled thighs and smooth torso, weird nipple-less chest. When Rho went all for it and started jerking them off his breath caught and he looked down at them, cheeks flushed and eyes fluttering closed for a moment. Why was Rho saying 'when'? What did that mean? Hero moved his hand to Rho's to help them along for a moment before he remembered his previous statement. When meant he was ready for... More?

There was hesitation in Hero's touch, he smoothed his thumbs over sunshine hips and moved to sit up slowly, pressing kisses all along his chest, nipping at his collar bone. However, the neck was out of the question because this had to be the longest individual Hero had ever met, let alone had managed convincing getting naked and sitting on his lap. He was this far. Rho kept making sharp noises. The human had it in the bag. Sort of.

"Well," His voice was gentle, "We're just gonna... Move you back," Hero shifted, coaxing Rhosiris onto his back. He'd had sex with people with dicks before in his younger-ish years, he had one himself, so knowing what to do with that during wasn't an issue. The vagina was new though and while he also knew how to use that, having two of them at the same time was a new idea and ... Hero licked his lips, hesitating for a moment before he just sort of did what felt best. Rho had said when. First times you were supposed to be slow and gentle - he'd read that in a ladies romantic book once that he'd found at the back of a shop, it was surprisingly raunchy.

"Apparently this can sting? I dunno. Human's with this typea stuff it can, still but you're not human so... Just smack me if it hurts," Hero didn't want to hurt the pretty golden elf. He settled himself before Rho's thighs, smoothing his palms against the smooth inner flesh, his cock so hard it practically pulsed with his heartbeat before he finally grabbed it and smoothed the head it along Rho's slit. A heavy sigh and he leaned forward, hovering over, one hand propping himself up and using the other to guide himself inside. He moved gently, pausing when he heard sharp noises that might be pain and when he was finally hilted he brought his other hand up and he hovered above the golden elf. Sweat made the loose wispy hair cling to his body and Hero licked his lips, face flushed.

"Okay, I'mma need a little guidance here. Do I touch both of 'em? Just one?" Hero closed his eyes, giving his hips a little jerk, a full body shudder. Rho's cock was trapped between them and he gave an extra wriggle just to see if that did anything, "Fuck, you're amazing. Remind me to make your eyes roll back so that when you want to do this again I'm the guy you call." Hero had forgotten how to keep his mouth shut while his brain was still running.

nephero

For a single fleeting moment, Rho was... a little disappointed. His face heated when Hero insisted on keeping their benchmark low, and for a wild moment Rhosiris was worried he'd embarrassed himself to where Hero would never want to do this again. The thought made him feel... not great, and the mere fact he felt not great confused Rhosiris because at the end of the day, this whole thing meant absolutely nothing.

Still, there was a compulsion, a wild need to make sure that Hero wasn't completely run off. It didn't make sense, but then, Rhosiris wasn't really of a mind to argue with himself over what made sense. Not when he ran one calloused thumb over the tips of their cocks, working in an easy figure-eight while Hero seemed to be caught up in running his hands over the rest of the elf.

It was a might bit less hurried than Rhosiris might have liked, and he considered moving his hips to rub his pussy against Hero in a clear demonstration of just what he wanted the human to do, but luckily enough Rhosiris' half-command finally seemed to get through to the other man. Rho's head fell back with a soft sigh as Hero sat up and peppered him with little bites and kisses, doing the man no favors in reaching his neck but certainly leaving the rest of his chest and collar open for more.

At Hero's direction, Rho leaned back even further, once more sprawled out against the bed and feeling a little off-balance for it. Rhosiris shifted, moving his long legs and letting his knees fall away from one another to make room for the human between them, eyes half-lidded and his slit unabashedly slick with anticipation.

Hearing it could potentially sting, however, brought with it a whole new batch of nerves, and Rho had to take a deep, easy breath to keep from completely locking up. He was no stranger to pain, and it wasn't like he'd completely ignored his own vagina for over two hundred years, but there was definitely a difference between his own explorations and those of a completely separate person. Still, the idea of being allowed to smack Hero if it hurt had him laughing, and that little moment of levity was all it took to help him relax again beneath the human.

Rho slid his hands over Hero's shoulders, taking in a deep breath as he felt that throbbing heat against him, so close and yet so tantalizingly far, until suddenly Hero was inside of him and all Rho could do was keen. Whatever the elf had been expecting, this had far exceeded it— experience in pleasuring himself had nothing on this, and it felt rather like someone had replaced every drop of his blood with liquid fire. He was warm, so very, very warm, and he bit down on his own lip as if that would somehow alleviate the flush that had overtaken him at being suddenly so filled.

At least Hero himself seemed equally overwhelmed. Rho looked up through golden lashes at the human, at how his skin was covered in a sheen of sweat, at how all that gloriously dark hair clung here and there as if the strands had been painted there. The mere sight of him was enough for the liquid fire to turn downright molten, and another long note of song escaped Rhosiris as he lifted his long legs to wrap around Hero's hips as best he could. The difference in height made it a little difficult, and as Rhosiris squirmed to get situated, Hero's hips jerked against his own, simultaneously pressing up against all the sensitive little places inside him while the elf's own cock was trapped between their stomachs, caught in delicious— if fleeting— friction.

The result was immediate— Rho's eyes snapped shut just as his mouth fell open in a soft cry, clinging to Hero's back and no doubt scraping at his skin a bit in the process.

"No, just— That— do that again," he breathed, words a hot and growling alto even as he moved his own hips up to get more of that same friction, more of that same fullness, squirming against Hero much like he'd done to his hand earlier. Which probably explained just why Rhosiris was having as much difficulty controlling his thoughts and words as Hero himself was.

"Do that again and I'll bend over in every filthy horse stall you have."

Characters here!

__guilds, yo__

Draconian

Well.

Hero was flushed. His normal dusky skin was flushed red, his eyes were hooded and his lips were parted. His lower lip was caught between his teeth and he just took the image of his strange golden lover needy and eager below him. There was a long moment while Hero just let Rhosiris squirm beneath him, breath sucking in and he let himself relax,let his hands glide up and down golden thighs. The eager plea to move and 'do that again' with the promise of bending over horse stalls had Hero pause and stare down.

"Really?" Hero leaned forward, teeth nipping at the elf's collarbone. He rolled his hips back and slowly moved back in, eyes closing briefly before he seated himself to the root and just... Stayed. He felt like being an asshole for a moment. Liked watching Rho squirm and plead. "I really wish we had more filthy horse stalls, they're all kinda clean" Hero quipped with a sigh before moving slightly to the side, rising himself up onto his hands for leverage. "Would you like that?" Hero whispered, giving another gentle thrust before he closed his eyes and started to just move, practiced gliding motions.

HIs voice was chopping and he kept breathing with his mouth open though he kept his eyes open the best he could. "You know, you're kinda tall," Hero whispered, voice husky, stopping for a moment before rolling his hips and tipping his head back, "I think anyone in the stable would see the top of your pretty," Hero exhaled and started to move again unable to keep still, "golden head." Though, it wasn't long after that he went quiet and turned from snarky and teasing to just focussed on one goal.

Holding up to that low bar of making Rho cry out loud enough for four people to be concerned.

Hero curled his arm around Rho, forcing his hand under the golden elf so he could press it against his back, fingers digging into flesh. Chest to chest, he ground his hips in and simply lost himself to the pleasure. Sweat beaded on his forehead and he grunted occasionally and though he kept a keen ear out for any Less Than Pleasant noises he had gone from being Sensuous Lover to just rutting. "Rhosiris," Hero grunted, mouth dry from panting, catching flesh between his teeth and biting down while he rocked his hips and moved in jerky motions, "You feel so good. Like some golden sex god," Hero lifted his head, hair plastered to his forehead, eyes hooded, lips red from biting them and he opened his mouth to say more but... Kind of just got distracted by the whole current state of events. Which he was fine with.