Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

First Come, First Served The Info (almighyxcavus)

Started by Sheshia, August 18, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Kilel was sitting at the center of a market, laying on his large Pluizig companion who was laying down also. It was in the middle of the night and he was waiting on a contact he made with an assassin. This target was interesting a came from a "close friend's" past. They had been waiting there since sunset and gave no specific time of when to meet.

"So fluff wanna guess that this assassin would take the contract?" Kilel asks his puppet who snorts a bit keeping an eyes out, "Yeah I agree." He laughs and gets up pacing back and forth watching a few drunks walk buy and frightening them off with some of his magic. Making him laugh and his Pluizig bare his teeth.

"What? We have nothing to do! Might as well spend it as good a way as possible!" He scratches the beast's chin and the beast nuzzles him a bit making Kilel laugh some more clearly enjoying the night.

almighyxcavus

"Aye fine lady the ship stops here just outside of Ketra Adela, home of the greatest warriors to have ever existed. That'll be 500 silver please."
Devoria sitting on the on the bowsprit, continued to look at the amazing city and the dragonriders practicing their maneuvers. Nightwing dropped a bag of silver into the captain's hands.
Devoria proceeded through the city skimming the markets and what they had to offer, occasionally she would grab a piece of cooked meat to support the community. She always appreciated the people that helped her grow up as child, basically everyone that wasn't her parents. She always loved perusing through the local markets and supporting businesses.
Devoria then realized she spent the whole day in the markets and completely lost track of time.
She entered into a building and saw an extremely muscular man petting a Pluizig off to his side.
She sat down in a nearby chair and spoke with a stern voice:
"I'm guessing you're the one in need of my services, I must preface they are not cheap, and depending on the type of work the price will only go up. I hope you understand. Now i'm going to need a name,  a physical description, abilities and what to watch out for, and a general location."

Sheshia

Girl was straight to the point, he liked that. "I understand." Irual watches the woman intently, looking ready to pounch if needed. They had plenty of gold on them at it was. He jiggles a large coin purse showing her atleast one of the bags of coin.

"Targets name is Shyirin. He has no last name. He's a lycan. Fire red and brown hair, these peircing wolf like amber eyes. Muscular yet lean, he has these nasty scares on his back, shoulders and uper arms. He has the normal stuff of a lycan, shift into a blood thirtsy wolf, heightened senses, enhanced strength and speed. All that shit." He smiles looking at the woman sort of attractive to bad she wasnt his type.

"The lycan is around the Town of Northoak in Serendipity. He might be with two of his felow guild memers, one is a healer and the other is another lycan but we never know for sure. If he runs you might want to wait a while before trying again, like in a few days or weeks. No time frame at all, when you kill him I want to see his eye in an envelope then you'll get the rest of the pay. There's much more gold in it if you do." He winks smiling evily.

almighyxcavus

Devoria scoffed at the man, attempting to flirt with her during a contract, she knew her attraction was unmatched but she didn't have the time for those feelings.
"Just a heads up the longer a contract takes, the pricier it gets, and that bag of coins won't do."
She turned to leave the establishment and spoke:
"At minimum at least half a bar of gold, I try to finish my contracts as soon as possible for the sake of my reputation. But personally, this won't take longer than a week. If you need to update me on any information send a pigeon to fly high in the sky with a message over Northoak. Nightwing will intercept  it for me."
Devoria walked graciously out of the room. And set for Northoak.

Sheshia

Kilel watched to woman go taking heed in what she said. "Well fella lets go back home and see how our favorite visitors." Irual flicks his eats and gets up then walks away also leaving a few scratches on the ground with his claws. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks his favorite being with his voice fadiing away into the distance.

Tags: