Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Open Threads!

Started by Rhindeer, April 07, 2011, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• What Are We?
  • Character: The colony of ants living inside of Uttara Vaishnavi
  • Description: Uttara finally found somebody to talk to! Will your character listen, or will they run away like everybody else does?

Windra

• Setting Up Shop
  • Character: Naira
  • Description: Naira has just finished her (rather sophisticated) home in the deep wilds. The sun is setting. Nocturnal beasties are out on the prowl. She's about to call it a night.
Bring your danger! Bring your friends!

Lilly Blackwood

• Lilly's shop
    • Character: Lilly Blackwood
    • Description:  Like the title says, it is Lilly's shop. Looking for everyone, be you a thief, just troubblesome, window shopper or actually shopping, if our characters mash well then I wouldn't mind closing down and doing something else.[/s]

Pips

• Cards in the Ironclad
  • Character: Agnes Thalle
  • Location: "The Ironclad", a tavern in the outskirts of Uthlyn.
  • Description: Agnes just wiped some people out in a hand of poker, now one of them is itching to cause a commotion. Yet the only thing she wants right now is another fool (or bunch of fools) to sit down and try to dethrone her. Will there be violence? Will there be more games? Will the guards intervene on this mess? Hop in and let's see!

Hope

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Cold As Death
  • Character: Wallace Hope
  • Description: Wallace tries to use his magic to help some children in need. Keyword is "tries"- all he managed to do is scare them away! Maybe your character can help Wallace calm them down?

Lilly Blackwood

Hyacinthus

• Jadenshire Juxtaposition
  • Character: Quinn Matthews
  • Description: A normal enough day is disrupted by a sudden gust of wind and a blinding flash of blue light from within an enchanter's shop. Within? A fallen body, sprawled on the ground. What on earth just happened here?

Ravenbraid

• Lead the Way
  • Character: Viscera (Kai Eyrikdotir)
  • Description: Another day, another job guarding someone from point A to point B. The journey starts in Matron's Hollow, where it goes it up to you.

allthekingsmen

• Painted Beads and Threaded Feathers
  • Character: Vaiura, my winged merchant of clothing, jewelry, and (sometimes) friendly conversation!
  • Description: Vai is just kinda... doing their job. They're a little bored, maybe, and expectant of two groups of people: some locals (cool, fine, normal) and a fleet of foreigners (exciting, strange, anxiety-inducing), so your character(s) could be in either group. Come break them out of their daily stupor, maybe?
I'm under 18, but allowed on SotE because I was around before the rule was made. That being said: I won't be participating in mature content RPs for the time being, but I'm super happy to write other stuff!

visualspice

• The Great Pork Roast
  • Character: Gemla
  • Description: The Inn known as 'The Open Road' finds itself under relentless attacks by a dire boar!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Cosmic_torture

Character: Mike
Description: tall and muscular,with intense strength,sharp teeth,claws,and a demons tail,and sharp horns
Personality:affectionate and protective

VioletDusk

Characters: Aislin

Tags: