Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Open Threads!

Started by Rhindeer, April 07, 2011, 11:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

(Another thread   ;D  I shall be called the goddess of open threads XD)

Thread: A New Friend

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23082.msg343444#msg343444

Character: Tulva  http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23081.msg343440#new

Info:
         Tulva has just awoken to find she needs something to eat to maintain her energy and has started to hunt some prey down. Maybe she would run into another wild Pluizig or not. Who knows.

WallyD

I'm new to this site so I am open to anybody who wants to join  ;D

• Within the Snow
  • Character: Asta York
  • Description: In the frozen land of Hyotie, outside of any settlement, a young Sionadyaki walks in the cold alone, unaware of anything lurking within the snow.

WallyD

• Lost Heirloom
  • Character: Julien Leaforb
  • Description: A mercenary with a slight hangover wanders through the forest to get an old man's book. I swear that he doesn't mind at all. Not at all.

WallyD

• The Mother
  • Character: Samuel; the Boogeyman
  • Description: As the Boogeyman completes a mission for the Night Family, he awaits a contact in a bar with information for a special artifact.

Gawfy

Another day in the drain
Character-Gabriel
location-Zantraic
Description- Gabe gets a debt collection,  he ends up trying to find himself at the bottom of a glass in a beat up tavern.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

The Slaughterhouse
Character: Griselda
Description: Griselda murders a drug lord and finds a key on his corpse. She's heading to the worst slum in the city in hopes of finding what it unlocks...

WallyD

• Running with Madmen
  • Character: Julien Leaforb
  • Location: In the grassy plains of Wester Highland, Serendipity
  • Description: A young, perfectly handsome, glorious man walks in the warm sun, watching butterflies flutter about and smelling the flowers. It's just so lovely, very peaceful. It'll probably turn out to be a comedy. An action comedy. An action stupid comedy. Or if someone wants to ruin this unbelievably handsome, young man's day, they can be a jerk and make him fight a large amount of- uh, kittens?

Sheshia

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23663.new#new

Character: Ari

Desciptiom: Ari is taking a short vacation from the mischeif he like to cause and sort of gotten himself by accident in a sort of silly situaton like he usually manages to find himself in... at the bottom of a tower with some the the rubble that fell with him.

WallyD

• Never Dis Noddles
  • Character: Master Neppie and her donkey
  • Description: Master Neppie sets up her cart in a small town near the coast. But a few minutes before that she ran into, uh, some trouble. But don't worry, she got rid of the problem easily. It's what happens after that matters...

Trinity

Gawfy

Let no debt go unpaid. (M)
Character: Gawfy
Description: A Wanted mercenary wanders back into a city that doesnt want him. Seeking payment from a Former employer

WallyD

• Thread Name: Card Tricks
  • Character: Zane Kelly
  • Description: After guards saw him sneaking over a fence if a well known noble, Zane Kelly was able to shake them off by introducing his a friend of his, while showing off some fancy card tricks.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Miracle Drug
  • Character: Randal Barlow
  • Description: Randal's mentor is out of town, and it's his job to run the apothecary while she's away! There's a lot of stuff he has to do though- way more chores than any eleven year old should ever have to complete. I was hoping for another character around his age for some slice of life stuff, but if you have any other cool ideas shoot me a PM!

Sheshia

Thread: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23837.new#new

Character: Alkio

Location: i forget sorry but its name but itd the city of art in Connalth

Description: Alkio has an aching shoulder and its on his regular arm. He went to the city to see if he can get it checked out and went on a little stroll before hand. He is expecting something unexpected to happen but who know. Maybe something would or something won't.

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Adventurers Not Welcome
  • Character: Hoss
  • Description: Hoss has just been turned down from joining an adventuring party, and now she's upset. You know what would cheer her up? Somebody who wanted to go on an adventure with her!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Thunderstruck
  • Character: ALICE FURY
  • Description: ALICE FURY has been cornered by a very angry ice mage! He could really use a rescue!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Supermassive Black Hole
  • Character: Emilia Black-Hearth
  • Description: Emilia Black-Hearth, a leading contender for the title of "least likable person in Le'raana", just beat up a child and stole his only possession of value. What a jerk!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• Practice Makes Perfect
  • Characters: Eckhart Von Musel and Belladonna
  • Description: Eckhart and his familiar hear a loud crash and a cry of pain come from an alleyway! It's a good thing that they're healers- they can help whoever has gotten hurt!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• The Least Dangerous Game
  • Character: Sarah Whitechalk
  • Description: Sarah is practicing her assassination skills by stalking somebody! But she isn't just stalking anybody- she's stalking your character!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

• No Cure For Bad Luck
  • Character: Eckhart Von Musel
  • Description: Uh oh! Eckhart is being mugged in a back alley! He's a bit of a dweeb, and isn't very good at defending himself. Will somebody rescue him?

Tags: