Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Night Mother's Creed

Started by WallyD, March 22, 2017, 03:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

The Night Mother's Creed

Objective
As a Child of the Night Mother, you are to cleanse the souls of those who have tarnished their body.
Who may join?
You must be willing to rid the body of those who have tarnished it to free and cleanse their soul.
Organization Location
Deep within the Terrin Mountains, near the Draconi Forest, a cave sheltered by the Night Mother holds her Children. Ancient runes surround the cave entrance, barring those who not of the Night Mother's children out.
Current Members and Ranks: Highest to lowest
The Family:
Night Mother- NPC "Goddess"
Night Father- Open (Currently NPC)
Night Sister- Open (Currently NPC)
Night Brother- Open (Currently NPC)

The Cleansed:
Boogeyman- Sammuel
Medusa- Open
Bubak- Open
Wendigo- Vuzlyn Gallaer

The Children:
Hap Hazard - Tulva - Eve -Open-Open-Open-Open

Other:
The Librarian-Open(Currently NPC)
The Teacher-  MayaThe Ageless
The Cook- Praggy
The Stalker- Aileen

Additional Information
The Night Mother's Creed is a cult that do a lot of human sacrifice. They believe that the body is not pure, that those with beast or demons within them are truly clean. The members, known as Children, believe that they only way to clean ones body is to die, how you die is unimportant. You have to be evil to join, if you wish to be part of the Cleansed, then you need to have one of the demons within your body. This may require a character change to obtain the demons ability. To be of the Family, I have no clue what will be need to be so, meaning they are going to be NPCS for now. If you wish to rise in rank, pm me and more information will be provided. Those who are not human, ie werebeast, vampire, etc. and evil are highly encouraged to join. Will it help if I put faces, \( ̄▽ ̄)/ please join. We're all alone  ಥ⌣ಥ 

Grgr

Hello! I have a character, his name is Hap. He's a zombie and he wishes to take a spot on the children's area. The link is below.

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23359.msg348574#msg348574

WallyD

Grgr

Thank you Night Parent(Sibling? Family? Guild?).

Sheshia

WallyD

Yeah, as long she believes in the Night Mother's Creed ways. I'll put her in as a child and set up a topic so she may be introduced   ;D

Grgr

WallyD

Here is Tulsa's entrance. Catching Prey . Open to both guild members but mostly for Tulsa.

WallyD

Hey guild members! There is an Night Mother's Creed event in plotting. Go check it out here!

Trinity

Could my little Eve join this Creed. She is looking for a family like this.

Spellie talking to Eve's mind: 'Are you sure this is the right thing to do little one?'
Eve replies out loud giggling: I'm sure, maybe this can show me the difference between a biological family or a stranger's."
Biggie joins in: 'Let's just try, Spellie. If something goes wrong, we can CRUSH THEM.
Eve flinches at the loud voice of Biggie then laughs omniously:
Burn them
Flatten them
They all fall down

First time in RP so i hope this is ok
My precious Eve: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23748.0

WallyD

Yes! More demons, I have been waiting for you! I will immediately put her in as a Child. I can also start a tread that leads her to join the group if that is ok.

Trinity

Haha! Yay, Eve can join a guild! Sure you can start a thread for her as well to join. Sorry for the very large character description.

Eve feels lsomething like warmth in her heart: "Huh"
Biggie and Spellie talks in concern: 'What is wrong little one?'
Eve after a few moments replies cautiously: "I don't know, but it feels good. Maybe something is gonna happen!"
Biggie replies: 'You mean other than me ripping this man apart to two?'
Eve rotates her head to the right to see, Biggie, holding two pieces of a young man with rich clothing, a noble perhaps, with blood dripping everywhere and body parts spilling from the mans top half.
Eve nods and replies giggling: "Hehe, yes, Biggie, something other than that. Let's go back into the trees, I don't wanna stay here when military or patrols travel through."

Hop, skip, jump
Into the trees we go
Leaving the gory scene for show!

WallyD

Ok, I have the thread up. I didn't see a wants and limits so I assumed that you didn't mind gore. Here's the thread: Mother's Embrace.

WallyD

Hey, heads up! The event for the Night Mother's Creed will be happening soon.... exept no one wants to join in ಥ⌣ಥ . So look out for that.

In other news! As members of the Night Mother's Creed, you are allowed to interact with some of the NPC's in other threads that don't have other members of the Creed. Keep it to NPCs only, and don't kill the NPCs... that's was the event is for ::) .

Last bit! If anyone has ideas for the Night Mother's Creed, pm me! I don't mind making the Creed more fancy. This also means if you wanted to, you can create other members so we have less NPCs. Just remembered to talk to me ,via. pm, before you give your character a rank. Remember I have plans.

Sandybro9001

I have a character for the teacher role. Actually I created her for it.
Or I can play some other role, either way I'm ready to go. Or I could be a Medusa I suppose.

Maya the Ageless

Whoa, just realized how old this thread is.

Tags: