Started by visualspice, March 06, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

1. Organization Name
The Blood Wardens
2. Objective
To fight back against the government that has wronged its people
3. Who may join?
Anyone desiring to get vengeance upon the current Connlaothian government during this time of war.
4. Organization Location
The location's main headquarters are in an old crypt beneath the large cemetery in Matron's Hallow. It's an old, unused cemetery since a newer one has been opened in the past few decades for more recent burials. The location is simply known as The Bluff. They like to keep this name nondescript and prolong it's location's secrecy.
5. Current Members and Ranks
Cullen- One of the main leaders, known sometimes simply as 'Captain' or just 'Cullen'.
Several leadership positions available!
Organization is always looking for recruits, spies, or who knows, members that are spies on them!
More Coming soon!
6. Additional Information
Started by Lord Rathings of Folkvar in the first few years of the war, he had long since been irritated in the unanimous support of the Grand Duke's idea of a civil war to purge the land of mages.
"You might as well purge the land of all trees!" - Is a quote he's known for to illustrate how foolish he believes Grand Duke Allarricks is. He had a daughter who was a mage, torn from his lands and forced to march northward to the mage camps. Livid, he reacted in kind, but his entire lands were stormed, pillaged and taken from him. He had managed to escape arrest, which would have lead to his beheadment, but fled along with those who supported him. And over the years, the numbers grew.

Desiring organization among the growing numbers, he erected the few laws those who followed him should abide.

First of all, your sworn in by a blood oath, committing your life to the cause, much as Lord Rathings had done in its beginning.
You swear secrecy over death, and loyal to a fault.
Those who join the Blood Wardens desire to protect those from the unfair rulings of the Grand Duke, and are in it until death. Their desire is to see Connlaoth free from this war, and free of all these ridiculous, mage suppressing laws.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

I offer Alphonse as tribute....as long as you don't mind a sociopath who summons demons.......But he sure hates the Grand Duke!

visualspice

His shenanigans work for some of the events I have for the future *flails*

But on another note, I was considering actually making it a true blood oath for joining members, using, perhaps, an ancient ritual that had run in Lord Rathings family that was a requirement for all those who served him and his ancestors and future heirs.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Alphonse does not shy away from acient rituals...it's basically his hobby XD But not joining ritual can be worse the The Order of Drage's :p

visualspice

yeah I'm not entirely sure, but BLOOD AND FIRE, or some such, might be fun lol

Jounin64

Lol yeah, so are we going to hold off on his joining thread until you got all that figured out?

visualspice

yeah but I'm gonna try to get it posted today to get the ball rolling, if I can!

Jounin64

Alright! I'm excited to play Alphonse again! Probably out of every rp character I've made, I think he has my favorite quotes, and I only had one thread with him XD

visualspice

I think I'll start a thread for this as soon as @Rhi-Rhi makes the sub-board on the forum for The Bluff.

Jounin64

Alright! I'll collect the 7 admin balls ti summon them

visualspice

Just giving this guild a bump to see if there are others interested in joining :)

visualspice

Just gonna bump this to see if anyone is interested in joining and plotting :D

visualspice

Just bumping this thread to let people know this is still a thing! And (hoping) I'll have a bit more time to develop this and any events related to it, soon.

visualspice

Hey all! Since I went MIA for a while I feel like this new idea/ guild thing for the connlaothian civil war fell to the way side. Well... I'm aiming to bring it back and make it a thing! For those interested, please post your thoughts, questions and ideas here :D

Sheshia

If I add Shyirin and or Kraait in would Shyirin beable to make his way into the GD's hous as a servent and spy?
Also if I add in Kraait she can be she can be a sort of assassin or maybe someone who brings guards in (maybe even mordechai) for questioning?

visualspice

@Catalina  That's very possible so long as how you go about it is realistic :D
<3 but I don't see why not >D

Sheshia

Quote from: Spicyspice on April 27, 2017, 03:56:21 PM
@Catalina  That's very possible so long as how you go about it is realistic :D
<3 but I don't see why not >D

Then count him in ¡mwahahaha!

visualspice

Looking to make this a thing (it didnt take off yet) so more or less considering 'restarting ' it. Who is interested?

DragonSong

@visualspice

If you're still looking for people for this, I've got Mia and her twin Kay who might work?