Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Million Dollar Woman

Started by visualspice, March 12, 2016, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"For a holy man, you sure are frisky," she told him, but it was a bitter tease. However, feeling the numbness that once bound her fading, and with her enemy so close at hand...
She did the only thing she could think of in the moment-
and cracked her skull off of his, hard, and pushed away, dropping to the floor and rolling underneath the pews.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kapooki

He chuckled a little as he reached out to begin restraining her, "you'll probably be the first and last person to tell me that."

Then in an instant he was seeing stars, and in a confused state he didn't know how the hell he ended up on his ass. He touched his hand to his face and pulled it away bloody, probably a broken nose. "That heretic bitch sucker punched me!"

He shook his head until his vision cleared and jumped to his feet drawing his sword, and it hummed softly with an invisible divine might "you just burned the last bit of patience I had with you, Rinstgate! Now we do this the hard way." That was when he saw a panicked looking father Syllus emerging from a door next to the sermon altar "CLOSE THE DOOR! LOCK IT!"  He then began scanning the floors for any sign of the fugitive. She couldn't be allowed to escape, so he made for the door to block the obvious exit.

visualspice

With both doors locked, Jinai swore from where she was hiding beneath a pew on the far side of the church. However, she wasn't swearing for long when she noticed she was near a tall and sturdy candle-treed tower. Quick observation proved it wasn't locked to the ground and if she put herself into it, she bet she could get that thing to move.

Checking to see where the priest and pervert were, she figured now was the time to act before any of them thought of a better plan. So she rolled out from the pew and pushed off the ground. She was stepping onto a near by pew, then vaulted onto the pulpit where she then catapulted herself onto the heavy candle tree and swung window-ward on it-
and closed her eyes as she and the stand crashed through the glittering stained glass window.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Kapooki

He saw her out of the corner of his eye when she popped up from beneath the pew, and was about to shout freeze before she was already springing towards the pulpit, and was she.... "Great Ansgar's shield you gotta be kidding..." She vaulted herself through the window, and for a moment O'hann just stayed there dumbstruck for a moment before shaking it off.

He then whipped around and fumbled to unlock the door before throwing it open. He burst through and ran around the side where ahe had broken through "I'll see this heretic gutted if it's the last thing I do. By god I swear it..."

visualspice

Fucking hell did that hurt. Glass shards didn't exactly prick you nicely, and her back and arms were pretty cut up from it. The fall also smarted, and hot wax from the falling candles burned her, but it was inconsequential, because she was not about to hang. Not in a church. Not by some damned preacher. She didn't even believe in Ansgar, and if she was going to die, hell, it'd be on her terms and her own stupidity. Not the dumb luck of some wannabe detective who shot semen goo at girls.

Biting back the pain, Jinai was up and running, quickly scaling the wall along the back of the church and dropping down onto the other side.

"Mother fucker!" she hissed, wincing as she felt the inserted glass shards dig deeper into her skin. Had she the time, she'd start plucking the damned pieces out, but she could only afford to pluck out one rather nasty one along her elbow before slipping down into a dark alleyway and looking around for something, anything to use and aid in her escape.

Kapooki

Rounding the corner he was too late to catch her still reeling on the ground, and for a moment his heart sank. It's a rare occurrence for an inquisitor to fail, but when it happened there were consequences. He had to find her, he had no desire to see the lash again.

Thankfully the sharp cry of profanity rang through the air and he ran to the far wall of the church, scaling it as quick as he could. When he hit the ground he scanned the floor carefully and there it was; the trail. Little miss window crashed seems to have taken some damage, and now there was a small blood trail leading into a dark alley.

"Nobody escapes the inquisition, Rinstgate! Especially not idiots who can't tell when they're outclassed!" He sheathed his rapier and, reached into his back pouch and felt for another vial that had a small ornament hanging off it. He popped the cork off of the vial and pulled the small crystal from it's string before dropping it inside. Then he made his way to the alley and shook the vial and a soft blue light shone from it. "No darkness can hide you, heathen."

visualspice

And the second the light flared, rotten apples began to fly in his direction.