Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Trappen Within/Beast hunt

Started by Sheshia, March 11, 2017, 05:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

I feel as though I have not been giving http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23024.msg342372#msg342372
These two enough attention lately :)

So my idea is that they were hiredmtonhuntndown someone that they did not know anything about in the first place and that the person (uhhh ome of yinz characters if Thats ok) is completely innocent and tries to defend himself/herself making them all fall into a ravinenorna sort of canyon of Some sort full of monsters and Puzzles which they have to get out of
Or

The teo friends have just recieved a tip about a pretty big gryphin terrorizing the countryside and a city somewhere. However the two would obviously need help taking one down. So they also ask their informant about Some back up which he agrees to and there they are sitting in a pub waiting for their back up to arrive after the source put out notice for a griffin hunt.

Action is in both of them <3 gotta love action!

RaiKask

That second idea sounds pretty cool! My character would definitely be up to a griffin hunt, if you'd be willing to take him on.

Sheshia

Quote from: RaiKask on March 20, 2017, 12:30:33 AM
That second idea sounds pretty cool! My character would definitely be up to a griffin hunt, if you'd be willing to take him on.
Ofcourse Im willin :3 bring it on!
Do you wanna plot it out some more or juat nose dive into it?

RaiKask

Your call really, if you want to get more details down first than sure, but I'd be cool either way.