Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Are You Ready To Learn? [M] (Hellvion Ball mini-event) [private]

Started by visualspice, February 04, 2015, 05:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She wasn't moving too fast, but her pleasure pool was rising. With his added finger, she found herself gasping softly as her eyes fluttered close and her hips began to move more quickly, and with more need.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Elaros kissed Davina's neck, and he added a second finger to her ass.

"Shall we do things a tad differently this time?" Elaros purred.

visualspice

It seemed things always got a lot more interesting with Elaros and she eagerly lifted her rear to accept more.
"Dare I even ask what you're thinking?" came her husky reply as she panted and tightened her sex up even more, along with her ass.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"I think you know," Elaros said in return, fingering her ass harder.

He started to slide out of her, but not before he gave her a couple of deep, grinding thrusts.

"Turn around."

visualspice

DaGlobster

Once Davina was turned around, Elaros cocked her leg up, not at all minding that her womanhood was still spattered and leaking his cum, and he pushed into her ass without teasing, just as she liked it. Sighing, he pushed until he was in her to the hilt, and he took a few moments to just relish the feeling.

visualspice

He wasn't the only one relishing as she felt her hole give way and Elaros filled her up completely. She closed her eyes tightly, moaning and fingernails biting into the bed. And it was she who began to rock first, finding the best angle that made her moan.

DaGlobster

Once Davina found her ideal angle and started to move, Elaros went with her. Matching the angle, he moved against her, going for a steady build-up back to those wild speeds they both loved.

visualspice

As he sped up, she stiffened her form, fingernails making small tears in the pillow as she rolled her eyes back and gave a deep throated moan.

DaGlobster

"Gods..." Elaros mumbled, giving her buttocks a firm squeeze, claws and all, as he spread her wider and kept going, relishing every pound as he found his stride.

visualspice

He was pounding her so hard and deeps he could feel his balls come up and slap against her sex, causing her moans to deepen as her eyes rolled back again. Fingernails nearly tore into the bed as she  reached a hand back, and massaged wildly at her clit.

DaGlobster

She wasn't alone at her slit for long. After a few moments, her fingers were joined by Elaros, who spread her folds wide open even as she massaged.

Then, his tail came about, and lanced right into her, pressing all the way to her cervix before it started to fuck her like a second cock.

visualspice

The sin was indescribable. He had her full to the brim, and now two sets of hands were touching her all over. Her lips fell open, it was hard to breath, and soon her breath was growing ragged and raw as her hips bucked wildly and she threw her head back, singing to the heavens, ove rand over again before she twisted, bucked again and was going well into a third orgasm and couldn't stop. Her peak was met so fast, with such ease by this over duel fucking shew as in tears. And soon he'd feel her speeding up, breath going shallow, fingers digging in as she was working at a fourth.

DaGlobster

When they were on fire, it was like nothing Elaros had ever experienced before. There was just something about the way she could coax him into fucking her like an animal that brought out his rougher side.

"Come, Davina. Again and again," he hissed, and he dipped down low, making it so that each movement didn't just bring his cock into her farthest reaches, but it also ground and rubbed their bodies together. His hands squeezed her hips, claws pricking. He kissed her, fangs lingering by her lips as he softly spoke.

"Breed with me."

visualspice

To feel his rough scales sand at her soft skin helped aided the heat fueled desire that was boiling within her. But it was his words that had her peaking, as she squeaked and clenched her sex, it's velvet folds clenching around his member tightly, but doing little in preventing him from fucking her, and fucking her hard.

Her eyes rolled back as her fingers jammed inside her, and coupled with his dick and tail, she was screaming in a frenzy as she road out her peak for as long as she could until finally, she fell over in a trembling daze; body hot and slick with sweat and heart hammering from the work.

Fingernails had bit half moons into hsi scales as she eased them down his arms and sighed as she raked a hand through her dark hair.
"Gods.." the orgasm had her seeing stars as she sat there in a dizzy mess. "If only we could breed..." she went on, giving him a naughty grin as fingers tip toed up his arm. "I think I'd actually let you impregnate me." And her sex tensed at the idea of actually taking in his seed and that seed doing so much more....

DaGlobster

Davina seemed all too out of it, so Elaros' dual fucking slowed just a tad so she could recover. He remained low, cock grinding against her insides as he stuffed her and kept her stuffed as he moved. Finally, it seemed that even he was at his edge, because he locked lips with her as he came, cock coming down into her so forcefully that he actually penetrated her cervix slightly before he started to fill her with white. His tail fell still inside her ass, and he finally broke the kiss.

"I would fill you with my clutch and you'd mother my brood," he whispered, passing his tongue across her lips. He pulled out of her, and rubbed his length against her abdomen and folds, smearing seed and juices on her lower half. A final gasp from him and he let out a few more spurts, fully completing Davina's ravaged and seed-stained image.

"Oh, I'm all dirty again," he murmured, giving Davina a look that said what he wanted her to do.