Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Annual Harvest [Open]

Started by Cana, June 03, 2013, 01:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cana

Falona nodded slowly, momentarily forgetting how to speak. Blotches of color began appearing in her sight. "You'll be.... happy to know.....that you may have......seriously injured me......" She struggled with her words. Her head was pounding, and it felt as if it weighed a ton. It was getting difficult to reactivate her magic. Falona was trying to concentrate, but her head held massive amounts of pain. Also, she was experiencing an odd sensation while Corvus leaned over her face, merely inches away. She began panting harder, her heart racing faster. "What...are you looking at?" She managed to say as she studied his face.

Lion

Corvus leered at her with a clever grin as she panted, grinning wider all the more for it.  At her question, he quirked a brow and gave a soft pout.  "You're gorgeous when you're put down," he whispered in his own breathless fashion, laughing even a little at the end.  He didn't put further adieu to the thought before he went in and kissed her cheek, softly as it were, but a kiss all the same.  "Now let's take you back upstairs before you wilt and die in this battle chamber.  That wouldn't do at all, we've only just begun our lessons."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Cana

It was a strange sight indeed, to see an immortal sorceress of supreme darkness blush, but it happened. Falona's face turned a deep pink. When she realized that she, the Dark Sorceress of the North, was blushing, she blushed even deeper out of embarrassment. "Y-yes......of course.....let's......let's go upstairs....." She stammered dumbly. Upon trying to stand, Falona fell backward into Corvus. She was much to dizzy to walk, let alone stand. Her magic was still detached from herself, and she was still too wounded to call it back. 

Lion

Corvus didn't waste any time when she leaned into him.  Instead of righting her up, he just pulled her against him and took her feet off the ground, scooping her into his arms and proceeded through the chamber door.  The door sealed up as she had made it before and he eventually found his way back up to the dining hall.  The castle was still strange to him, and navigation was a bit of a chore but he eventually brought her up to the chamber she had afforded him and laid her softly on the bed.  "I'm not sure where your own room is, but this is your palace, I hope this will do," he said.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Cana

Falona nodded. With Corvus so close to her, and the electric feeling that pulsated through her as she thought about it, she finally broke through to some of her magic. It was not easy, but she concentrated until a thread-bare connection was re-established between herself and her magic. Almost instantly, her wounds began to disappear. "Thank you," She breathed, "for helping me. You truly are a gentlemen." She was now perfectly healthy again, but for some reason, Falona couldn't bring herself to move. She lied there on the bed next to him. "You're a pioneer, you know. I have never blushed in my life. I guess you have a talent for making new things happen to me." She smiled, laughing lightly.

Lion

Corvus sat down beside her and raised a brow at her words.  He couldn't help his clever smirk, to see her in such a state when she could so easily peel the flesh from his bones.  He felt pretty cocky, just a little to soak up what little glory he could in the face of his temporary victory.  He doubted he would fare as much better a second time around.  So he leaned in and gave her a smirk and let his hand drift across her face.

"Honestly, I would never take you for the blushing kind of girl.  You're so...forthright.  But perhaps...I might test that theory.  Let's see how your cheeks fare now that you're restored to power."  He leaned in to kiss her again, this time lightly on the lips rather than the cheek.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona went numb as Corvus's lips touched hers. Electricity danced inside her body. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers entwined in his hair. The atmosphere started to get warm around them, radiating the passion Falona was feeling. It was a while before she could regain her senses. It was getting very hot in the room now. She could feel er cheeks turning a deep red. Suddenly, something inside her screamed in her mind. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU FOOL! HE SHALL BE THE END OF YOU!" The voice was not exactly hers. Without warning, Falona pushed Corvus away. She didn't want to push him away, but something had made her do it. "I'm sorry," She said surprised. She was panting from the heated moment. The room was still hot. She got off the bed, putting her hands on both of her arms. She stood, trembling with passion, with her back to Corvus. "You snake," She whispered, "You've....You've done something to me......."

Lion

He tasted her electricity when she sealed her lips to his, how it stirred inside her and made her hands clasp around his head.  Admittedly, he felt his face heat up from it as well and even released a soft, breathy moan to compliment it.  He kissed her harder until she shoved him away at last.  He stumbled backwards, catching himself on the bedpost and looking her with some bewilderment.

He smirked a little and wiped at his lips.  His face softened and his eyes turned quizzical as he peered at the back of her head.  "Done?" he questioned.  "What exactly have I done? I'm not sure I understand."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona shook her head. "I.....I don't know.......This is strange for me.........But you did something........Just look at me.........I can't talk straight, I'm TREMBLING........" She laughed nervously. She was, in truth, a little frightened by the feeling she was experiencing. Frightened, but also joyous. The way she stood would remind anyone of a teenage girl who had just received her first kiss. Falona knew this and was embarrassed, but she was too bewildered to move. So, there she stood, trembling, refusing to turn and face the one who had evoked such a strong emotion from her. She knew if she did, she might lose control and kiss him again.

Lion

Corvus did notice her trembling but had no consideration to comment on it.  His smirked at her back, but it quickly faded as he sighed and began to fiddle with the collar of his jacket.  Ripped and torn as it was.  He slipped it from his shoulders and stepped in behind her.  He shrugged and looked at the back of her head again.  "I caused nothing.  If you tremble it is simply because of your own lack of control," he replied simply, narrowing his cautious eyes at her.  "Relax.  It was just a kiss."  He placed the jacket on her shoulders and stepped away.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona looked down at the jacket now on her shoulders. "It's not that," she mumbled. She finally turned to him. "As it happened, my power.......it spoke to me. It MADE me push you away. It thinks you're bad for me." She looked into Corvus's eyes. "It thinks you'll be the end of me," She smiled. She then looked up and down his body. "I don't know if I should listen, though."

Lion

Corvus peered at her with solemn eyes as she spoke. But a small smirk touched his lips and  stepped in closer.  He could feel the magic within her flux to his proximity.  "How can you be so sure?" he asked.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona stepped even closer to him, so close that they were practically touching. "I'm not," she breathed, "but bad boys don't scare me." She then leaned in and kissed Corvus. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her body against his. Her power was so loud in her ears that it could almost be heard, but she fought it down with passion. The room felt tropical now, her passion reflected back to them. Falona's core burst with electrified emotion. She kissed him fervently, her mouth open. She grasped his torso firmly, refusing to let her power make her stop.

Lion

The moment her lips impacted his, Corvus felt his lips tingle with the power of her magic.  For a good long moment he did tremble as she held onto him.  A soft sigh escaped him, but he did not give in to her passion, at least not for the moment.  He broke the kiss, at least to catch his breath and peered down at her though half-lidded eyes.  "You know when you play with fire, you're bound to get burned," he challenged.  Small tendrils of smoke could be seen from the corners of his lips, of the flame that coursed inside him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona smirked. "I strive for the burn." She licked her lips, her eyes pulsating turquoise. She came up to him again. Black smoke began to seethe from her hands as she evoked her inner fire. She reached up and touched Corvus's face, her hands scalding hot as the fire burned hotter. "I guess I'll have to fight fire with fire," she purred.

Lion

His smirk grew at her words but his eyes werenot less solemn.  They searched her face for a moment as her hands came up and began to heat the flesh of his face.  Unlike other mortal men, the fire inside him made him more resistant to heat and in fact he almost relished in it.  He just looked at her for that long moment and could have devoured her with his eyes. "How quaint," he murmured and took her hand from his face and pressed his lips to her palm and there they could hear the sound of sizzling flesh.  "But I think our sparring session has me more than a little worn out."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona smiled as her hand felt the intense heat of Corvus's lips. "Lunch is in two hours. Rest while you can." She gave him a small bow of her head. "I'll be teaching you a spell for our next lesson. See you at lunch." She gave him a quick, searing kiss, and left the room.

Lion

Corvus wiped his lips of her taste when she left the room and proceeded to lay himself across his given bed.  He needed time for respite, to let his body heal and to mull over the newfound attitude of his mistress.  Unlike her, he did not have the magic to simply will his wounds away.  Though he could heal more quickly than a human, he still needed time to rest.  And thus he quickly fell asleep.

He awoke to the sound of laughter, one that he recalled hearing from Falona in the sparring room, that light airy giggle that sounded almost like music.  It sounded more like a dream than anything and all that filled the air now was silence.  He peered up at the clock with the second hand still in it's motion, though the hour had certainly changed since he first laid his eyes on it that morning.  It was lunch time now he supposed and promptly made his way down from the room.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Cana

Falona was in a smaller dining area when lunchtime came around. She was playing her favorite harp, one that she had crafted herself over 300 years before. She did not recall the name of the melody she played, but she knew every note by heart. The song was peaceful and serene, and it floated down the corridor from the room. She liked this song the best, for the notes captured her homeland perfectly. As she played, Falona summoned a demon to tell Corvus where they'd be dining, not breaking a single note of the music.

Lion

Corvus cursed when the demon appeared to him and directed him to another smaller hall just opposite the one she had first shown him.  Despite the labrynthian nature of her fortess, Corvus was beginning to understand the layout a little more and was happy to see real windows within this area.  He pasued for a moment in the doorway as she kept on playing, but he dared not interrupt her.  He merely took a seat and eyed her from the corner of his vision and helped himself to a glass of wine.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn