Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Thieft and a Giant [Private]

Started by Heraldo, January 31, 2024, 01:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heraldo

There were tales of people disappearing on the edges of the tundra with their riches being stolen away. People speculated that a dragon would do such things, but such rumors were fake and mostly ignored. Instead, the most prominent rumor was that it was just a bunch of goblins, and goblins could have been defeated by any famous hero with ease! However, what was odd was that many heroes attempted such a deed but no one returned. Nevertheless, it didn't stop the greedy man from seeking out the stolen treasures and defeating the goblins.

Eventually, Lirael may have caught the wind of those tales, and it couldn't be the best moment for her to attempt to test her limits and find an adventure for her own sake and gold. If she accepted to go through this, she would go to the far edges of the Sionad tundra, and through exploring and studying the environment and the destruction left behind by the 'goblins', she would take a glimpse of many footprints on the soil of a large boot. How odd, but the plot thickened.

She went on and ended up in a large cave! Perhaps to find safety from the coldness, but as soon as she was inside, she would notice something. This cave was filled with giant furniture while gold and food lingered about! Heck, she could swim within large quantities of big berries and other exotic dishes. No one seemed to be around. Thus, the bandit had all the room to claim whatever and enjoy the idea! What the hell? This place could become her new domain; who could stop her after all? Furthermore, this place had a comfortable warmth.

wandering_giraffe

Lirael had stopped short at the footprint, but had chalked it up to some mischievous kids. There was no way that a single being had made that footprint! It was gigantic!
Lirael adjusted her coat and continued forward, the tales of immense wealth luring her in.
"I do surmise that I could buy one castle, no, two castles with all this gold!" She surmised to herself.
Then she looked up, and there was a positively gigantic cave. Absolutely huge! It was more of a cavern than anything.
There was gigantic furniture, most of which she would not be able to climb on top of without a very tall ladder.
Then her jaw dropped at the absolutely tremendous amounts of food. There was so much!
And then her mouth watered at the sight of berries. A basket 10 times the size of a normal one...filled with berries.
Well. She'd get to work on that one first. She excitedly ran over to it and tasted one. They tasted just as good as they looked.
The cave was a welcome reprieve from the harsh cold, and Lirael carefully took off her heavy fur lined coat and managed to drape it over the bottom rung of one of the chairs, letting it dry out some. The nice heat was making her feel alittle sleepy herself, and so she gathered a handful of berries and sat down on the warm floor, leaning her head back against the wall and thanking the gods above for this.

Heraldo

Thanking the gods? NO! Lirael might feel like a god herself at that point. She was surrounded by food and gold, what's more than someone can ask? She had everything under the palm of her hand but as her situation was going well, she could hear something coming from the entrance.

Thud  thud..

Thud.... thud...

The floor shook with a earthquake but they weren't normal earthquake as it sounded like they derived from some very strong footsteps. A shadow appeared and loom over everything inside the cave. It was the owner of the cave! A frost giant. The thief could have heard tales of these monsters of endless hunger, seeking to destroy and dominate every human but such giants were quite rare if not legendary. This giant bore a strong build with some fat, her clothes were tribal and made by killing mighty beasts such as dragons or big mammoths.

As soon as the giant woman was inside, she pulled a large boulder to close the entrance of the cave and there was mo escape. She walked closer, unaware of a human being around... what was worse is that the large belly rolled attemping to pin the thief down(the roll was caused hy the earthquake.)

"Strange" the Giant's voice rang in a slow yet loud manner that echoed through the cave. The poor thief found herself in the wrong for the giant bent to pick up the berry closest to the thief, if she wasn't careful; the two large blue fingers would also pick her up, dragging her up and up. Would the thief continue to be stealthy, or maybe getting the giant's attention was the best choice?

wandering_giraffe

Lirael swore as the ground shook, watching as the frost giant walked into the cave. Annnnd she closed the entrance. Great. Now she was trapped.
Lirael had never seen anyone even close to the size of this giant. She quickly ate another berry and then ran for the exit, seeing a very small gap between the boulder and the entrance she miiiight be able to squeeze through. But as she got up to run, her sheathed dagger scraped against the floor, causing a metallic clang. Oh shit. Oh shit.

Heraldo

The Thief was quick enough to dodge the initial grabbing fingers but for the poor berry wasn't the same. It was tossed into the abyss but close to that this distance, the Thief might find difficult moving due to the constant earthquakes and the air vibrating due to her being heavy and size difference. It doesn't matter that much, she could still run properly.

However, she heard the metallic sound and her eyes narrowed in that direction. She saw something small scattered across the floor... so her hand loomed over. While the Thief needed to take ten steps, the giant woman only took one as a large hand was put in front of her running path and aiming grab her into the giant's fist.

It was all dark if the thief ould be grabbed, she could barely squirm into the fist and afterwards, the fist opened and her fingers spread. The thief found herself free atop the giant's palm and in front of her large face with those glaring ice eyes staring at her intensity as she was studying a living food than a human. Marah had some bruteish features but in the end she properly looked like a human with endless beauty mixed with her powerful frame.

"Who are....-" A loud belch ran from her mouth that was like a tornado for the small thief and following along, an entire broken skeleton and full-plate armor of a hero flung out from it. Her voice and breath were enough to create small annoying wash of wind, not to push the thief away.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my home? You were eating my grr... food."

wandering_giraffe

Lirael didn't make it to the exit.
Suddenly, the world went dark. Next thing she knew, she was high off the ground and in the giant's hand.
She yelped and lost her balance, falling onto her rear and looking at the giant.
She sat in the giant's hand for a moment trying to find her voice.
"I didn't know this was your home and food. I am sorry," Lirael finally said, discreetly still looking for an escape.
"The berries were really good though, could I perhaps have some more?"

Heraldo

"You didn'? I know your kind... don't lie to me, little bug."

There was a deep rumble mumbling from the giant. The thief could see there was no escape as she was feet and feet away from the floor. Well, she could have tried to jump and climb from the giant but the only soft landing seemed her chest.

"Sure. You can have more berries." She obliged the thief who had the stupidly courage to ask for more food, angering the towering creature. The giant's maw dropped to reveal the dark abyss beneath it before the large hand tilted to make the thief slide down and drop her atop the tongue, although very slowly to show the thief how powerless she was here. Marah wouldn't eat her right away, perhaps she enjoyed seeing her victims struggle. Of course, it wouldn't  happen if she climbed down or had done something else(up to you) What would the thief do? She had to use her charm or think about the plan to avoid becoming this giant's dinner! There was still time.

wandering_giraffe

This giant was not friendly.
So, Lirael did the one thing she could do to escape. She jumped. She landed on the giant's chest and then slid down, using the momentum to jump and land on the table, where she promptly hid behind a bowl.
"Eat some berries instead!" Lirael yelled and launched some at the giant.

Heraldo

Well, than safely landing and climbing down. The thief would literally bounce from the giant's chest and hurled at the table below. However, if she was sliding down there... she may get stuck in place. "What are you doing..."

Taking in consideration she was able to land on the table and hide behind the bowl without problems. The giant blinked confusedly before sitting on a chair and resting her chest on the table; she grabbed the berries thrown at her and tossed them swiftly in her mouth, winking to tiny thief to thank her.

"Thank you. Little liar, you are amusing." Right awat, the Thief could see several potions across the table. Acid resistance potion, fire resistance potion, slowness potion, and the one kept above all. Shrinking potion. Perhaps she can do something with them? There was still some berries lingering around.

The giant woman slammed her fist on the table and the shockwave might have been enough to make the tiny thief leap with the attempt to be sure she would land into the bowl. "Tell me what I should do with you!"

Think Lirael, think

wandering_giraffe

Lirael spotted the shrinking potion and dipped the berries in it before throwing them at the giant.
"Here's some more berries!"
She jumped as the giant slammed her fist into the table, landing in the bowl.
"I don't know! How about you let me go?"

Heraldo

That shrinking potion was made to make bigger creatures far smaller and harmless. So, it would be the best choice but sadly the giant had not noticed about that yet. Thus, she curled her tongue to catch the flying berry and consume it whole.

"Hmmm.. No. You heroes will learn that you are only food. We, giants are superior!" She picked up the bowl and as she was about to let the tiny thief slide into her maw. Lirael would notice that the bowl fell back on the table and the giant was nowhere to be seen due to her latest position, she couldn't  have seen what happened. However, if she glanced blow. She would see that Marah became way smaller than her too. The thief, now was the giant.

"Where...?! YOUU" The giant squeaked in a confused manner. What had happened?! She was caged in the bowl alongside the thief. She wouldn't (maybe) know how much the potion would last and if there is a way to make the effect last longer? Maybe by putting the giant in a tight place? Nevertheless, time was thin.

wandering_giraffe

Lirael found the current predicament hilarious and tripped the former giant, and then climbed out of the bowl, only to have to lean on the side of the bowl from laughter. Now, maybe, she could find some gold. She slid down the leg of the table and ran across the cave, trying to put as much space between her and the former giant as possible.
"Do me a favor and tell me where the money is!" Lirael yelled from across the cave.

Heraldo

How dared this little human! Sadly, she was easily tripped and powerless but always forever bound with anger. Hence, the giant rushed forward and did quite the large jump using the edge of the bowl. This wold lead the shurken giant to land upon the thief's nose, holding onto it harshly.

"You don't command me! You will not have my treasure..." the giant had attempted to sound intimidating but alas her voice was squeaky and faint. There was seemingly no gold around but only food and food, and other food. Furthermore, the giant did not seem willingly to talk. For now. She can be convinced *forcefully maybe*

wandering_giraffe

Lirael gently grabbed the giant from off her nose.
"What treasure?" She asked, looking around the cave again.

Heraldo

The former giant was grabbed and she squirmed with all her strength to free herself but this time she was the powerless one. She knew how the potion worked and if she would be un a enclosed place, she may not able to grow back. This counts even being grabbed. "Shut up, lesser! No treasure." The former creature squeaked, kicking her tiny fists in the air.

wandering_giraffe

Lirael, amused, lifted her higher.
"Lesser? You're the one that's smaller than me, pipsqeak."
She carefully set the tiny former giant down.
"Don't do anything stupid. I'm going to look around."