Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Safety in numbers. [M]

Started by Medievarad, August 05, 2016, 02:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

"I didn't ask either," Sunriel snorted. "Though I got bussiness to do in Adela."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"You pointy ears always know a faster way of getting, why are you following me?" said the Dwarf.

Medievarad

"Because this is the fastest way, doorstopper," Sunriel retorted easily.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Then why are you following a doorstopper?" Josef snapped back.

Medievarad

"It's hardly following," Sunriel answered with a nonchalant shrug. "I need to go somewhere. And coincidentally, you need to go the same way." He snorted softly as he glanced up at a tree they were about to pass. "But, I enjoyed the company," Sunriel answered, stretching his arms. "Really showed me how stupid someone can be," at that, he jumped up and pulled himself into the tree they just passed now.

And with a rustle of leaves, he was gone, Lupus also finding his way up into the tree and following his master, going from tree to tree, untill they reached a forest. Then he had truly dissappeared into the trees.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"+Josef just shook his head. "Pointy eared stubs..."

Medievarad

"Ain't the dwarves the stubs here?" Sunriel's voice sounded through the trees, the mock in his voice clear.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I may stub, but at least I'm not a weakling." said Josef, clearly unaffected by the elf's taunting.

Medievarad

Yet Sunriel was already long gone, dissappeared in the trees and advanced faster on his journey.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf made his way done the path, he might have been moving slow but he was enjoying himself. Not many of his kind could say that they would prefer the dirt path of the surface world to the handcraft bridges of the Dwarven holds.

But Josef was differnt, but not significantly to the point where he would be bother by wood elves.

He began humming the old march again...

Medievarad

Sunriel also just headed on his way.

After a while of travelling, Josef would find the corpses of several brigands scattered along the road, their purses seemed to be missing, upon further inspection, all of these were killed by merely an arrow.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Josef just picked up an arrow and inspected it, he shook his head and mutter "Such shoddy workmenship... almost pathetic for these manlings to be killed by it."

He dropped it and continued on, not intimated or bothered in the slightest.

Medievarad

And so, Sunriel proceeded on his journey towards Adela.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

With Josef unintentionally following...

Medievarad

As night fell, and the two were a proper distance away from Arca, Sunriel decided it was best to camp out.

He started a fire after pitching his tent. And most likely did Josef see the glow of a fire against the dark nocturnal sky.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Josef saw the campfire, but where he was... well let's just say this dwarf also knows how to be sneaky.

Medievarad

Sunriel sat at the campfire, Lupus resting his head in Sunriel's lap, letting out a tired huff. The elf closed his eyes briefly and let out a soft snort, rubbing the wolf's flank.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Josef was watching his surrounding from his hiding spot while smoking his pipe with his mug to his side. His crossbow laid next to him and his axe to his side.

He smiled at the quietness of the night, this was heaven...

Medievarad

After roughly three hours, a bit past midnight, Sunriel sat up and shook the wolf awake. He didn't need much sleep, his eyes could easily adjust to the dark.

The wood elf extinguished the fire, pulled up his bow and proceeded his travels again.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The dwarf's eyes slowly opened to the sound of bird chirping. Ah, another restful night. He never would of gotten much of that on the surface world back at his homeland, least not in the wilderness, one of the few things he supposedly never liked about the surface world until now.

Josef hoped down form his hiding spot and got out his equipment from it's hiding spot. Once he was packed he was on his way, although not in an hurry. What's the point of life if one just rushes everywhere? Josef thought as he began humming another dwarven tune.