Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

AlmighyXcavus's wants and limits!

Started by almighyxcavus, September 12, 2017, 07:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almighyxcavus

PLAYER WANTS

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm really up for anything! I do like to use discord or any other IM service to discuss plots though. Pming on here seems a little slow.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Any plots that are PURELY sexual, Im the person who appreciates a little romance beforehand.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
If it's a post im genuinely invested in, I'll post within the hour, barring if I have any responsibilities.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
So long as we keep in touch I dont mind how long, but if it starts to be a month or two I start to get annoyed a bit (within reason of the situation at hand, I.E. if a family member passed, I understand you would need mourning time.)

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Im an internet FIEND I'm always on discord.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)
I LOVE THREAD VOLLEYING best way to set that up would be with discord, skype, or any other IM service. Pming on the site would be WAY to slow.

Anything else?
I absolutely adore battle scenes, to avoid one post reaction responses back and forth, I will ask if I could have slight control of the other character just for that scene, just so the thread isn't filled with one sentences consisting of: "She dodged his blade and swung."

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)
I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't agree with this lol, I don't mind it within the thread, but you would need to pm or IM me (IM preferred, Im ALWAYS on discord btw) about what your character is going to do, so i can give you the info to write how my character would respond

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)
Love in person, is very serious for me. On here though I have more freedom. If I have a drunk char going into a adult bar, and someone's char happens to be there then yeah it would be spontaneous. But other than that, I like organic relationships, with a good amount of build-up. Im not too fond of love triangles, but it depends on the situation. Age difference for me is based off of whether or not they are the same species (if they are then about a 8 year gap is my comfort zone.) if they are not the same species then I don't care.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)Note: If you are under 18, you must fade to black.)
First and foremost, I am 18, second it depends on the other person really, if they're ok with it, then i'll play along, but I like to keep things vague. Maybe a sound or reaction, but never actually stating what they're doing. I like to follow it up with a time shift usually.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)
I as a person am ok with pregnancy WITHIN the plots, and whatever may occur WITHIN the plot. But again it depends on which character is involved, age difference, and other factors that I determine when I'm in my characters mindset.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)
i'm fine with violent scenes, they are on par with fight scenes with the same consent basis. But I don't necessarily go into detail on every limb that's being torn apart with blood splattering etc etc. I just keep it simple with "His arm was frozen and completely detached."

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)
I will never play out a rape scene. Abuse I'm ok with, but I would never write the actual scene itself I would just keep it vague.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)
Most of my characters are transformation based anyways, but Yes please notify me if you plan on changing them in that sense, just so I know at least.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)
Pm me about the specific instance. But if its to heal fatal wounds, or what normal healing would imply then go for it.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)
I am on discord practically 24/7, I love this site and am willing to work with anyone! One last thing I AM A STICKLER FOR SPELLING AND SIMPLE GRAMMAR ERRORS. Please read your post a loud to yourself if you're unsure how I would react to it please!
Some of my characters have already gone through some complete transformations! Please read their bios and skim any plots they might be in before just asking to RP with them! One char Excanos turned into Excalith in one of my threads and they are practically two kinds of the same person, I would need to know which one you would want to RP with!

Tags: