Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Hunter became the Hunted (M?) (Open to all)

Started by Sheshia, July 05, 2016, 06:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

λ

"They're not really my group..." Raid mumbled under his breath.
He sighed.
"Alright, I'll search for them. They probably aren't in town right now though."

The bar itself wasn't hard to find, and he decided he should probably head there if he wanted to find that hunting group. But to start, he had to report to the doctor.

As they turned a corner, he stepped off to the right, heading towards the clinic.

Sheshia

"Yes!" Sheshia jumps up a bit smiling. Then she quickly stops as a stab of pain runs trough het arm. "Damn it. Can't be happy with that stupid hand." She was still happy on the inside but she wasn't able to express it. After a few minutes of Sheshia rubbing above her wounded hand they reach the doctor's clinic. Knocking on the door with her injured hand once Sheshia hisses waits and starts to try ot use her healing magic on the wound whispering very fast to help stop the bleeding that started when she knocked the door with her wounded hand on the door while using her healthy hand to knock on the door instead.

λ

"Yes, can I- Its you two? I thought you were long dead! Didn't I say-"

Raid cut off the man.
"We just came here to say we killed it. And while we're here, can you treat her hand?"
Raid pointed to Sheshia.

Sheshia

"It'll take a lot more to kill us doc." Smiling she shows the doctor her hand, "I sort of got it stabbed witha knife by accident while fighting someone." She hated that girl and deep down she wished she was able to take her soul it would've been entertaining to see what she could do to it. But alas being only have demon didn't grant her that power but atleat she was dead.  She was extremely lucky that it didn't strike her chest or bellow where her arm and chest meet, other wise that would have been game over for her and Raid. "Oh and please don't put me out again unless you absolutely recommend it. Cats sort of won't wake up sometimes when someone puts them to sleep with medicine."

λ

"Oh, of course, if you don't want me to."
The doctor moved over to a cabinet, taking out a roll of bandages, and a sewing set, as well as some disinfectant.
"Just come over here, and Mr. Raid can explain what happened while I fix your hand."
The doctor beckoned Sheshia to sit on the side of a bed.

Raid sighed. He moved to the side of the room, and sat on a stool.
"Alright, so what exactly do you want to know?"

Sheshia

"Everything young man it might be important weather or not I have to give her medicine incase an infection sets in after I sew her hand. This'll hurt okay?" The doctor gets a bit of cloth and puts some disinfectant on it as Sheshia sits down at the edge of the bed. She prepares herself for the pain, "Don't worry doc, I'll be fine." Nodding he examines her hand and sighs, "You'll might have some nerve damage but no telling how it will be." Sheshia nods all she cared about was that she was able to hunt and retract her claws when needed. "So we tracked down the  thing that was behind all the killings. Eventually we came upon a ravine. Which wasn't that far from the town actually. After we found the cave we decided to hide and wait for it to come out. The only thing of that part I remember is a slime dragon which attacked us. Want to add anything in Raid?"

λ

"Not really. We took out the slime thing after that, and now we're here. Also Sheshia got stabbed with a knife." He looked at the doctor. "That's about it." Raid decided he didn't have to mention how they had killed the girl.

Looking away when the doctor glanced at him confused, he stood up. "Is there anything you need help with?" He pointed to Sheshia's hand.

OOC: I'm really sorry for not notifying you, I'm going to be busy until Nov 1 so I can't reply until then.

Sheshia

"You wouldn't mind if you go get a few linen wraps from the cabinet behind me please while I think about how to approach this stab wound" the doctor points behind him with his free hand looking closely at Sheshias hand. "This is going to hurt like hell but it's probably the only way to save the feeling in that hand." Smiling Sheshia nods, "But I'll still be able to hunt and claw at things so go ahead." Thw doctor nods and makes Sheshias hand into that of a fist. A bit of blood dripped downs her hand while Sheshia shuffles in her seat and taking a deep breath. "You still have a bit of feeling wich is good." The doctor grabs a bit of cotton and puts a bit of ointment on it and places it into Sheshias wound. "You'll be able to take this out in an hour or two. But if it's still bleeding and looks even worse pack it in again. when the bleeding does stop and it doesn't look so bad just cover it with a clean cloth and it should heal but you might not have complete feeling in the hand but you'll have some." Her examines the cotton again and covers it with his hand pressing on it.

OOC: lol it's okay I've been oretty busy as well XD

λ

Walking over to the cabinet, Raid glanced over to the window. He could see the street and the occasional wagon, nothing of which he had to worry about. Sighing, he opened the cabinet, and rummaged until he found the wraps.

"Doc."
Raid tossed the bandages over to the doctor and retraced his steps back to the stool. He sat down with a thump, crossing his arms and legs.

Sheshia

"Thanks." The doctor takes the linen and measures iut the amount he would need and wraps it losely over Sheshias hand then starts to wrap it tightly. He takes a pin and pokes it into the linen. "There you go." He gets up and puts the linen away. "Raid you have any wounds that needs to get looked at? I don't want to see you guys come back here with you a feverish mess from an infection. At lest not for a few weeks." He smiles. Sheshia gets up after examining and smelling the linen slightly and listening to the doctor finish his sentence, "Thanks doc." She gives the doctoe a quick hug, "You know I'm shocked that you haven't made a big name for yourself yet. But I'm wondering how did you heal his wounds," She point's her finger at Raid, "And my wounds when we came here and he was almost dead?" The doctor laughs slightly, "Thats the secret of the trade my friend."

λ

"Maybe it's cuz he'll chop limbs off without hesitation." muttered Raid.

Looking back to the doctor, he replied.
"I'm fine, thanks. I think we'll head out now. I appreciate the help you've given us."

So... we're going to a bar now? I don't see why it's such a big deal to meet with the rest of them, but... eh, whatever

He glanced over to Sheshia, and opened the door of the clinic.

Sheshia

"See yah doc. Becareful okay?" Sheshia walks out the door and closes it behind her. She catches up with Raid. "Gods that felt like it took forever. Doctors freak me out." By that point she was getting pretty hungry though she didn't want to show it. It was pretty light out to her still though probably pitch black for human eyes. "You know of any good places for me to kove to Raid? That girl was in that cave and she might have a few friends around the forest who are probably gonna be aching for revenge." Moving was probably the best option for her since she needed to get a break from mountain life and to learn how to blend it more to society.

OOC: So sorry this took so long. you know the rules of going to school, gotta get good grades or else I'll loose internet for a few weeks XD