Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, Guys~

Started by Geulimja, December 24, 2019, 09:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geulimja

I am a retired RPer who decided to drag her ass out of hiding and get back into things again! I've been RPing since I was 14; I'm 36 now and went into retirement because I have finally bought my first house! I might be a little rusty, but I'm working on making my first character here and I'm looking forward to getting rid of some of that rust and turning back into a shiny sword again! :P Anyway, this place looks like it will be fun and I'm hoping to dive right in once my main/first character is finished and ready to go. :D

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Hello! Welcome to SotE! I know how it feels to have to take a break like that- I finally moved into my own place earlier this spring, everything slowed down for like a month XD

You may find it helpful to fill out a Wants and Limits sheet after making your character- that will help you to find RP partners who write the kind of stories you like!

Cant wait to see what you make! Merry Christmas!

Geulimja

Thank you~! Having to take breaks is a pain in the ass, but such is life. Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy yesterday and most of today, what with Christmas Eve and Christmas-- but I'm hoping to have her finished by tomorrow night at the lastest :) Thank you very much for that link, it will definitely be helpful! And Merry Christmas to you as well, I hope yours has been great so far! :D