Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Desert (M)

Started by visualspice, December 01, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Dry?" She laughed against a kiss. "Why not remain out here? We could make love against the rain."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Radimir shivered visibly at her words.  "I don't want to get sick, catch a sneeze or a cough," he smirked at her, and kissed her hotly.  Despite his words, he still didn't move to walk out of the river and instead, wrapped his arm around her waist and he buried his face down along her neck and shoulder, sucking on her skin.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

"The only thing you might catch is my fury if you don't fuck me out here, Radimir," she purred. And she felt heated beneath his ministrations. She even craned her neck so he could more easily taste her skin as her hands slid up and felt over the muscle of his back as she sighed in contentment.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I've suffered that before.  And lived.  You don't frighten me, Zarrah," Radimir playfully growled as the rains over the grasslands poured down on them more powerfully.  His lips traveled down to her bosom and already his swelling member prodded against her flesh.  His hands slipped down her body, touching her all over, feeling her flesh and clawing at it with his fingertips as he sat on his knees.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Lightning illuminated their form as her body melted at his touch. She felt the fires of desire become stoked as his member poked and prodded between her legs. She easily caved to it, letting it slip between her legs, but not within her sex as her hands raked up and down his back before one slipped into his hair as he nursed at her breasts, and she just let him work as slowly, ever so slowly, she opened up her sex for him. And once they were joined, she moaned and clung onto him, gripping his shoulder and hair as a roar of thunder muffled her cries.

Lion

They joined so easily, moved in unison with one another like their bodies were one and Radimir had knew from lessons passed that satisfying a woman like Zarrah was a man's hard earned task.  He worked at her, pistoned in and out of her in every position he could possibly conceive of and came several times to the sensations of her sex nursing on his.  He kept her back to the bank of the river as he made love to her, moving faster and with need, taking her lips into his, biting them, sucking on them, pulling them, kissing her roughly and trying to make her feel as many sensations as he could as rain poured down on them.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

How many hours had it been? Just one? Two... perhaps even three, as the pair writhed beneath the rain as it fell in heavy sheets upon them and pocked the waters and muddied it with it's fury. And only did the lightning come, seeming to light up the skies and their forms each time their bodies changed positions. One time she was knee deep in the mud, another, he over her and holding her legs up as he stood, then she, over him, dominating him and riding him like wild. It wasn't until he was over her again and she half drowning did she finally sing- and a strike of lightning helped amplify it, as again and again, she was pleased by him and it was only made sweeter by the fall of the rain and the dangerous roar of thunder that shook the very grounds as they made love.

Lion

Radimir leaned over her by the time she had orgasmed and he with he once more, shielding her from the rain with his body.  He smiled at her, feeling as it if was exactly what they both needed.  "Now, let us get dry," he breathed against her cheek.  He kissed her again, softly, gently, despite the shivers his body suffered from the rain.  "A tent sounds quite pleasing by now.  Though anywhere with you is more than pleasing."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Zarrah smiled. She was tired from their quest, and just let herself lay there, her hair fanning out in the shallow waters around her.
"Yes... but let me clean myself of our sex, first." ANd she stood up, water gushing down her body as she moved to clean herself off as best she could, before she joined him and moved out of the water and elsewhere to help him make a tent for the night. It seemed the storm had outlasted them- something that actaully made her smile as the rains poured down upon them mercilessly as they attempted to put up a tent and fought the winds.

Lion

The tent was already erected when they arrived on the scene and the horses were frolicking with each other in their absence and Radimir could have sworn he caught Thorian amidst a dismount at their approach.

Radimir allowed Zarrah to enter first and followed behind her, closing the flap.  He shivered and reached for his blanket, throwing it over his shoulders and trying to warm up from the rain.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Once they were both inside, Zarrah shivered against Radimir, clinging against him for warmth as they settled in for the night. Though it took some time to.calm her.teeth from chattering, she eventually settled in for the night. The only problem was she could not sleep- not with the guilt of her secret looming over them. So as the winds howled, she fought.internally.with what to do with herself, for if their relationship was serious, Radimir would find out sooner or later about the truth of her curse. And how was she to explain that she had two more lives to spare before she'd die?

Lion

Radimir had fallen fast asleep, though it wasn't a deep one and his eyes seemed half open as they gazed out to the side of the tent.  "Zarrah," he felt himself asking.  "Why won't you tell me...?  Do you not love me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Zarrah felt herself tense and cringe when he spoke. But even as she frowned she knew there was no way out of the truth. Sitting up, she peered down at him for a good long while in silence before she answered, "It's because I care.for you that I'm afraid to tell."

Lion

"And you're positive I won't understand..." Radimir concluded.  His back was still to her as he remained laying on his side.  He didn't need to be told twice.   But for some reason it still hurt to know that she could not trust him with all her secrets.  Perhaps it was better not to know.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Zarrah's frown deepened.
"That's not fair, Radimir. It's just that..." And she sighed as.she hesitated over her response. "I've been cursed and its not something I can easily tell or explain." Though the more she thought over it, the more she frowned. "Remember the old man we had just helped from the village?" And here her eyes desperately sought his before she'd explain. "Our curses are one in the same..."

Lion

Radimir only partly turned his head to peer at her in the dark of their tent.  He didn't know what to say, except that he knew there was some truth to the man's allegations.  The old man had looked at Zarrah as if she were familiar, but she had been so standoffish, had paid no attention to him.  But what was more was that she did not trust Radimir enough to hold the truth and he sat up to face her.  "So what are you saying?  You cannot die like ordinary people?  You need some orb to finish you off?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Zarrah frowned. She didn't like the tone Radimir was giving her.
"I wouldnt know..." She said through a cringe, all I know is I was dying once, but my.desire for.revenge was heard by something and that something has saved me from death once before. I... There, was some voice I heard that promised me three chances before my soul would be offered unto his." She laughed weakly at the thought. " I had nothing to live for except the hatred that consumed me. So I agreed and so I was gifted with several chances to escape death before my real.time would come."

Lion

Radimir sat up and peered at her with solemn eyes.  He reached for her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.  By her tone, he doubted she was lying to him.  For what reasons did she have to lie to him about that, he didn't know, but one thing he did know was that he believed her and gave a nod of affirmation.

"I believe you," he replied.  "It seems farfetched.  But after all that's happened to us, I'd be a fool not to.  So why couldn't you want to tell me?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Despite Radimir's grip, she found herself removing her hand shamefully from his as she frowned and looked down at the.ground.
"Because, only in life we can ever be together. And once death claims us, what we have will be no more. Though I suppose most would not concern themselves with death, I have seen it twice and know what a fool I was for allowing myself to sell my own soul back into the slavery I so.abhor."

Lion

Radimir peered at her with solemn eyes at her words.  The tent seemed darker than it had been before.  And he could only see her through the lightning flashes from the storm that raged on outside.  "I don't care," Radimir said at last and reached a hand up to her face.  He let the coolness of her flesh pour in through his fingertips and he gave a shuddering breath.

"There's got to be a way to break your curse.  A way to save you...  I-"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn