Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lord of the storm

Started by paganchick, July 14, 2013, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Clement didn't pay the woman anymore mind, though the thought crossed his mind that he should have left her out in the rain to die. Maybe the men who had left her out had a good reason to do so.

visualspice

OOC: Lol, poor Clement. He got more than he bargained for.

--------

Valeska was all smiles as she ate at her soup, saying nothing more before she finished. It was only after a time of staring into the empty bowl did she ever finally say, "Thank you." Before she lifted herself up from the table. She felt weary, and her head was throbbing, and the damn scratch across her face was as itchy as hell. She reached a hand up, scratched at it again so that the scab broke, drawing more blood.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"You keep scratching that and it isn't to heal very well, you will regret picking at it," Clement called from his room. He wasn't planning on coming out. He wanted to relax, plus he knew the woman would need her rest, no matter how much she tried to act like she was fine. He knew better.

visualspice

Stretching, she took her time now to look around the place. It was small, so there wans't much to it, not an impressive place for a God to hide out. And on that note, she slunk into his room, leaning against the door frame as she looked him over.

"So what's a God doing on earth anyways? Don't you have godly places to be?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

paganchick

"I get bored, the heavens are divine above your greatest imagination. If you are around something for long enough even the most beautiful object can grow meaningless and boring," Clement said simply.

visualspice

Valeska's eyes sparkled at his comment. And though she grinned at him, she felt more respect for him now in that statement than any of the other ones before. His threat of death, abandonment meant nothing, even his professing of being a God.

"It sounds like a terrible fate, to live forever and be eternally bored." she spoke, moving into his room and taking homage on a chair across from his bed. She found herself eyeing him over before leaning back more comfortably in the chair.

"So I'm your cure for boredom?" she asked curiously, still grinning, still keeping him well within her sight, her eyes flickering over his form. "I find it hard to believe some half-dead woman could serve you so well? Though perhaps I should consider living up to your expectations. Which.." she raised her brow at him, grinning a bit broadly. "Are to say... are hard to believe. You're condoning my desire for revenge, yet you know not what had brought me shame? Though oh, let me get it, since you're a 'god'y ou're all knowing and you've already figured me out." And she leaned forward in her chair, eyes locked to his. "Or is it that you have not and you want to unlock me, unlock me like your own little secret."

paganchick

"Don't think of yourself so highly, You are not the cure to my boredom. What you choose to do, and how who ever you choose to do it against responds in my cure to boredom. You see. When humans were created they were given free will, so I have no idea what you are going to do next, I can only predict. I love to try to predict what is going to happen next you see," Clement replied as he lay stretched out on his back on the bed, shirtless.
"I didn't catch your name."

visualspice

Valeska drunk the man in with her eyes. She felt herself growing excited at what he promised, or at least the game he played. Whether she believed all of this talk or not, he was still but a man, and she, a woman.

"Valeska," she stated, throwing her nose to the air. "Valeska Horst." And her eye continued to take him in. "And what is your name? ANd what exactly are you the God of?" And her eyes slowly traced down the front side of his pants before her dark eyes flickered back to meet with his.

paganchick

Clement was not looking at the woman, he was facing the ceiling and his eyes were closed.
"You may call me Clement if you must assign a name to me. I am the god of weather mostly. Of course as all gods do, I have other... Tricks, but most of my might is in controlling the weather," Clement spoke as he felt her eyes roam over his form. He didn't mind really, it was always nice to be worshiped.

visualspice

"Clement?" she made a face. "Don't Gods have more interesting names?" She looked him over, almost pouting, but then as he revealed his power, her lips cut across her face into a wicked grin.
"The weather?" She mulled over the idea before looking back at him. "What sort of weather?"

paganchick

"Every aspect of the weather, from the most mundane sunny day to the most destructive powers of the storm, so you will now have a taste of the power, that is why you must be physically recovered when you awaken the power, or it might kill you before you get your control over it," Clement spoke ignoring her comment on his name.

visualspice

Valeska took in his words, her eyes darting as they peered into his, as if reading him like a book.
"So you're telling me I can conjure sunshine..a nd that a sunny day could kill me?" She smiled, quite amused by this idea.

paganchick

"No, you silly girl. The power that you hold within yourself, the power that gives you your authority over the weather, that power can tear you apart. Plus, you are assuming you will have my exact power as myself, you might not, you might only be able to conjure wind or a storm. We will not know until you heal up and we try," Clement spoke with a sigh.
"You are not going to be all powerful, do you think I would give a mortal power that would match my own? You are a fool if you think that," Clement added.

visualspice

Valeska crawled on the bed, moving nearer to him as her grin grew more wicked.
"No, but you are a wise man and I am ready to obey you whenever you wish, my master,"s he purred, leering him over as she moved a hand forward, stroking his cheeks. "But what else do you have to teach me... that I could learn?" she brushed a hand through his hair. "I do love a man with power..."

paganchick

"I am wise, wise enough to say I know you are a black widow. So I am wise enough to say you are not getting out of me what you are trying to," Clement said looking up at Valeska almost warningly.
"So I suggest you stop trying to seduce me, I will not fall into the trap you are trying to lay," Clement added, his voice cold, the room darkening instantly.

visualspice

Valeska smiled, her eyes brightening, growing thrilled at the sensation of powers.
"Is this it?" she asked, growing giddy. "Is this your power I feel?" she said, craning her neck up to watch as things grew darker and darker, and her smile, growing larger and larger across her face.
She looked down at him, completely awe struck.
"Teach me.." she said, daring to lean in closer. "Teach me what you know.I want to learn, I want to posses this!" and she looked back up at the darkness, laughing and throwing back her head.

paganchick

"You need to rest before you think about what powers you may possess you insolent child. Do you not understand that if you try to do anything you will die. Then any sense of revenge that you seek will have no chance of coming to pass. Do you think at all?" Clement asked as he looked at the woman, shaking his head.

visualspice

Valeska purred.
"You speak as if you think I believe I have real value in my life. Though.. perhaps all Gods think this way?" she said, leaning in closer, their faces now inches apart.
"So what is it that you want from me? What is it that you'd like me to do?"

paganchick

"I would like for you to go lay down and rest, then upon awakening from the rest I would like for you to eat again, that is what I would like for you to do," Clement replied a bit harshly.
"You might not have much value for your life, but if you are dead I don't get my entertainment, do I?"

visualspice

Valeska's eyes shined as she remained close to him. She tilted her face to one side, studying his expression before she stroked his cheek.
"I could find other ways to entertain you..."
but she didn't press it, and sat back away from him now, staring at him from wehre she was now perched upon the bed.

"So, rest huh?" she said, staring around the room idly. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt for me to rest. I do still feel sore and achy," she said, and moved to lay down beside him in his bed, a smile still drawn across her lips as she nestled into his side.