Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Harmanaija Nef'taht, Adultress and OutCast

Started by visualspice, March 20, 2014, 09:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

*This is a work in progress.
__________________QUICK STATS
Name Harmanaija Nef'tahft (former Ahb-meht)
Pronounced HAR MUH NEYE J(soft jay, like the french would pronounce it) UH     NEHF TAFT
Nicknames Harmanai, naija, whore
Age 20
Gender female
Species human
Ethnicity Essyrni
Height 5'7"
Occupation cook for the slaves at the arena
Residence Essyrn

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
She would have been beautiful, if not for the hideous mark of the adulterer etched onto her face.
She has a long face, thick brows and lips and her eyes are the color of amethysts. To accent her unique eyes, her hair is the color turquoise (though a deeper shade of it, appearing nearly black when wet) and falls in rich, thick waves about her body, giving her a unique beauty and her skin is a pale mocha in color. She normally keeps her thick hair in a braid or pony tail, though tries to let it fall into her face, a feeble attempt to hide the mark of the adulteress that was branded onto her. Occasionally, she'll wear a veil to cover the mark, but sometimes that gets her mistaken as a slave.

Personality
Bitter, Harmanaija's lead a rough life that makes her mistrusting and defensive. Outwardly she tries to maintain a strong front, as she takes a lot of sass from those who know of her sins. But she tries to walk proudly, and is not ashamed that she found true love, but finds it ironic she's punished when she was sold into her marriage with little choice on the matter and has no feelings towards her husband other than contempt.

Magic/Abilities
N/A

Relationships
Lord Ahb-meht- ex-husband
Marra- favored wife of Lord Ahb-meht that had her exiled

History
Being forced to marry when she was young, she found herself at the bottom of the totem of the many wives of a lesser merchant. She was a child-bride, being sold to a man as his wife and then married when she was barely 13 and started baring children as early as 14. Though when she was 18, she found love, but the affair was found out by one of the more jealous wives and she was brought before the public and shamed. A tattoo for her sins was drawn into her face (as her ex-husband had seen done to another) and she was forced into exile and now she lives a difficult life, barely making it week to week in order to survive.

IN order to survive, she works at the arena as a cook, and finds, sometimes, the company of slaves is more amicable than those of the 'true men' who hold the leash of their dogs.  Though it pays little and she finds herself needing to sell her body at times in order to just keep herself fed and a roof over her head. She's always just one step away from being homeless, and she holds on fiercely to that independence no matter what. It's the only thing she has in the world, and does not care if becoming a whore as well will keep her where she is. She is already shamed anyway- so what does it matter?

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
Bread and Circuses
Holding Your Horses
Crocodile Feels
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: