Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

wow...

Started by Anonymous, October 22, 2006, 02:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Zantaric looks so lonely....it almost makes me want to come back...I've actually been considering it..but then i remember that nobody would want to fight...and then..yeah...but still maybe...if you guys wanted that virus thing still....

or maybe.... a good person...like a princess of one of the big kingdoms.... and like..people are after her.....but somebody hires vharzyym to get her first....and then venorik takes the job because it pays alot and he wants it done well so vharzyym gets paid...and then when he finds her shes all scared and stuff..then the other people that wanna kill her come..an he ends up in a big plot where he actually has to protect her...cause he wants to get paid...  so its just them two against all these other people that for some reason want to kill her...an yeah..that would be funny, and cool, and...yeah...

thats how bored i am right now.

lol

Anonymous

wow....

You must be REALLY bored to come up with somewhere where Ven turns out to be the good guy...

... are you ill AND bored? >_>

Anonymous

i actually think it would be really interesting to have him fighting other evil people.... to protect a good person....when hes more evil than they are...and... yeah.  8)   would be pretty sweet methinks. especially as a welcome-back plot hahaz.

Anonymous

Aww, that sounds pretty cool. Looks like I missed out on some epic plot-ness... :S

Anonymous

hahaz. when it comes to Ven, everything is epic.

plus, i figure i'm doing more harm to him not playing him anymore than i would giving him a tad of emotion and/or good will, intentional or not.

plus, gonna sound bad but...i miss you guys... :cry:

lolz