Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Spamtabulously Super Awards <3

Started by Rhindeer, December 26, 2007, 01:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Inspired by Aeternus Sapientia - Memento Mori, this is basically a shout-out thread to honor those players who have done something spamtabulously super. This isn't an official awards deal, nor a popularity contest. It's just a nice way of recognizing players who have done something great! :3

Read a thread that had you crying with laughter or gasping in shock? Play with someone who made you writhe in anticipation waiting for the next reply? Does someone's character just really stand out to you in some way? Give 'em a little shout out here to let them know they're appreciated and made of awesome.

Just give the name of the thread, character, or player you wanna say is spamtabulously super and why. Reply here as often as you like! Anyone can post!

Have fun, peeps! You guys put a lot of hard work into this place, and it deserves to be recognized! Plus I'm sure everyone is curious as to who reads their threads. ;3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

I'd like to give an award out to mdu and Anandi for their awesomeness in our post. Two curvy women for our good friend Vec to hang out with, he's been so lonely lately! xDD Ahem. Also to mdu for having a character who started licking her wrists in the middle of the thread. I blinded several times, I was like "Wait...licking her wrists? Why? What?! Why!!?!"

Anonymous

*blushes*
I thought curves were normal. It is the skinny ones you have to watch out for. LOL

To Shizzy for having a god-made-human with a puppet body. To Anandi for her awesome signature piccy.

Anonymous

Shit, I also forgot to give some awards to Rhi for...well for Niamh, Demaht, Erus, and of course Beatrid <3 For the year of role playing that we've been doing, plus all the hilariously fun little MSN role plays as well 83

Rhindeer

Whoa, I forgot to use this thing! D'aaw! Thanks, Shizzy! Eheheh! xD

Okay! Time for me to out some people!

Shizzy: You know you're spamtabulously super. For all the plots, threads, and characters we have going together, for all the awesome characters you come up with, for playing Nexus (who, yes, I'll admit he's probably my favorite character of yours xD) and Tzak and Vec and Feris and Fenris and Nagranesh and Rift and all those people! Homg! Much epicness. *_* And I love how all our threads eventually tie in together, not to mention I love reading your writing...<3 Ah, good quirky times! The MSN RPs are indeed excellent! One day, we should like...do a real post thing over IMs for the forum. I've been wanting to try that out one day!

Draco: For all your wonderful brain babies and hilarious writing style. For strip chess (Lune <333), watermelons (Elon <3) and for all our drow bashing together (Yuuki <3). Bwahahaha. You know you're spamtabulously super, too! Or you should, 'cause if you don't I'll smack ya. I'm very glad we decided to do that first thread together years ago and it still surprises me that you were on SotE for years before we finally played together. o.o Oh, and you're an awesome artist. xD Post moar! <333

Dreamshard: For having a kickass awesome character, though I'm the only one who knows the full story about her. Fufufufu! And I don't want to give anything away for people playing with said character, so I'll just leave it at that! She's awesome, and I'm secretly stalking the training thread she's in.  Because I'm really interested in seeing how she turns out, and I'd love to have her run into my character Beatrid one day. Muahahah! Ahem.

ZombieCzarina: Another person I'm depriving of posts during my vacation! Dx But I really love your characters! Ra'rin is awesomely adorable, and I love how she and Yarra are interacting so far! They really are like fire and water, ehehe. I really look forward to seeing how they turn out and where they go, and I really enjoy playing with you! You're a really creative person and don't give yourself enough credit!

Starchild: Cinder is hilarious, even if there's only two posts by you in that thread so far. Ahaha! xD It looks like she, Ra'rin, and Yarra are gonna have an interesting time together! It should be lotsa fun.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Goldie

I'd like to give a shout-out to the awesome Nightcandle!  This shout out is for all of those awesome PMs and MSN conversations over the summer that helped me stay sane enough to get through my internship of death!  One of these days I WILL buy that desk-top missle launcher and use it to terrorize everyone I work with!  Bwahahahaha! AND, Kushiel's Mercy comes out in June or July I believe!  ^_^  Miss you lots and I can't wait to see you on SotE again!  SOON!

Anonymous

I shall give this a whirl! As it's nice to give people awards!

Let me sees.

Rhi-Rhi: For being far too much fun to play with. Even making me wait ages for a post, they are totally worth the wait. I love playing with Yarra and I really hope we can do some more characters. As yours rock the casba.

Smileyhat: For having super awesome plot ideas that I can't wait to see where they go. And going outside the norm with your character ideas. And, well, for making the best redneck ever.

Starchild: I haven't gotten to do much with you, but the stuff has been fun. Cinder is way cute and quite fun to play off. I'm really looking forward to playing with you some more.

Dreamshard: It's awesome to be able to do posting sprees with you. And Thanatos is a great character and way fun to play off of.

Anonymous

I dedicate an award to myself.

Someone has to play the Fool and i do it so well :D

Anonymous

I have another one! Aikoku Ryuu totally deserves an award as she is way super awesome, far to much fun to play with and has crazy awesome characters! So Yay!

Anonymous

An award should go to Mia for all her work on the Sprites. if anyone disagrees I'll send Fiona to fob you one.

Another to One Last Breath for her amazingly amazing posts.

Anonymous

To myself.

For, y'know, everything I do.

Ever.

Anonymous

Juno and Lion: for making the c-box more amuzing than any thread.

hikaru.dream: for a well rounded character that introduces some Japanese aspects without going overboard or being in-your-face. Taiga is a masterpiece of roleplaying characters. He also puts up with Serigala well.

Riru and his/her creator, Mia: you're lolz all 'round and I can't wait to see what happens. I hope you get better soon.

Anonymous

Gold:  For sending me the most hilarious memo ever RE: my lack of posting in Connlaoth.  For the summer of '07 in general and introducing me to the Kushiel series.  Much luff <3 <3  Hopefully there are many more PM battles in the future, as well as playing moar.  I promise to post more than once a year!

Xxerth and Demonic Jester:  The various stories and side stories that have grown out of 'Path of the Damned' are the heat.  I almost exploded with glee when you guys returned and asked if I wanted to toss Vivante back into the fray.  Here's to more and more of them and maybe a little down time thread.  I'm sure everyone could use a beer or three by now!

Chocotastic:  For always getting caught in the shock waves when I'm hit by the Divine Mallet of Inspiration.  I can only hope I never let you down in all the threads of mine you've hopped in on!  Also for Aylin, who couldn't love a character that hallucinates about three headed potato cats?

Anonymous

Nonne of you would have heard of it, but RitLC.

Revolution in the Lower country. One of the best threads ever created. Over 300 pages long renaking up to more that several thousand posts. It pretty much got me started in RPing.

Theres a part in it when Mongolia, is invaded by Russia and the capital of Mongolia is under seige. The russian forces pull back and the people come out to celerbate. Kids play in the streets, old men sit on park benches and people set about rebuilding. A plane flies over head and the words of the piolt as he flies over the city, stay wth you forever. "May God forgive me."

A cylinder type object falls from the plane, people in the city look up and watch its dissent, many simply ignore it and others look at it with a mild curiosity. It hits the ground. From the distance a blinding flash can be seen and a huge Mushroom cloud rises from the ground covering the entire city.

It gives me goose bumps thinking about it.

Anonymous

Much love to the gorgeously fabulous Cleoni for making the first two halflings I've ever played with... and it's turned into a great time. I wuv Weston and Charmaine. But mostly Weston. >___> :heart:

Secondly, but just as mind boggling delicious is Lion, for being a trooper when it comes to me being lazy, writing beautiful posts, and being almost as big of an insomniac as me. Oh, and making the smexeh Hysaeda.  :heart:

Anonymous

I give an award to Lion because their posts are beautifully written and always sound like they took a lot of work. Also one to Ric because he made the longest thread I've ever been in and it is fantastic. I laughed so hard when he made the NPC guy with the green hair!

Lion

*shy grin* Thanks guys.  It means a lot to me, really.
Hysaeda: *stares at Countess* Was she talking about me?
Me:Shut up!  Get back in your cage!

*awkward silence* *nervous grin* Ahem...Where was I?  Oh yeah!  I'd like to give an award out to both Countess and Cleoni for becoming Hysaeda's friends.  And Juno for being awesome and successfully handling my horrible posting habits.
And one more to Joelle for making Willem my first married character.

Thank you, you've all been some of the best roleplayers I've ever had the chance to Rp with.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

I want to give a shout out to Countess. Woohoo!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! >_> Ahem, excuse me. For making me realize all over again how much I love rping my two halflings and for giving Weston a night he will never ever forget as long as he lives.

Secondly, a lovingly loud shout to Lion for having Hysaeda put up with my naive innocent little Ghost. I know she's sickeningly goody-goody.

Thirdly, a big hug to forgerofsouls for having her evil woman work with my evil man. Together they shall rule the world! .....er allow their goddesses to rule the world.

Fourthly, a big sloppy shout out to everyone who has ever rped with me or plan to in the future. You all are awesome.

Anonymous

A quick shout out to Countess for her drow-related awesomeness. Particularly the awesome Sahvrea, who's just as stubborn as Seifer and gorrammit, arguments have never been so fun and entertaining. Awesome job making the new guy feel welcome ^_^

Anonymous

*giggles* Thank you, Lost.

So much love to everyone who has helped flesh out the Verot'dess family! Without you guys, well, there wouldn't be a family. *giggles*

Also, much love to the Osprey Crew. >_> cause Pirates are awesome...