Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When death comes knocking evil answers the door (Scythe-Nova)(M)

Started by paganchick, April 14, 2013, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Valery took her time getting to the job, it didn't seem important or on her list of things to rush into, of course it could have been just her mood. Her hood was pulled up even though it was dusk. She had no problem seeing but the less other people saw of her the better. She could smell remnants of magic and its ingredients, she was surely going to have to deal with someone who basked in magic, she frowned momentarily.

She took her time walking as she entered the town, her sensitive ears picking up bits and pieces of conversation as she moved along the streets as well as the sound of beating hearts. She could feel her mouth water a bit, she hadn't eaten for a few days, she was in the wilderness and animals were never to her liking. When she finally made it to the building she looked it over, her keen eyes looking for anything that would give away a trap. The sun way moving its final inches beneath the horizon, the red streaks of light making Valery's clothing appear to have a reddish tint.

She walked to the door, she didn't know whether it was a house or some other kind of building, she just knew it was the only building that matched the description that was on the letter. She pulled the note out of her pocket once more, her eyes scanning over the feminine hand writing once more, just to reassure herself she was in the right place. She sighed, letting her features slip into business mode, unreadable. She slipped the note back into her pocket and knocked on the door.

Scythe-Nova

Not too long after knocking the door was opened calmly and a small child looked up at the woman with an empty expression, there were no lights inside the house so one could not easily see into the house.

-"Who comes knocking?"

The child said after a moment of silence, the childs voice were that of a girl but there were no emotion what so ever in her voice. Her blank stare showed no emotion either, the girl were clothed in layers of rags making her look like a homeless child. She held the door not all the way open so that one could not get a good look inside.

((OOC: Got the idea from the title :3))

paganchick

Valery looked down at the child. She felt a brief moment of confusion and disbelief. This couldn't be the one who had sought out her services.Was this the wrong house after all? She thought for a moment, well for her a moment. For most other beings there would have been no sign of hesitation, not a moment longer than a blink of an eye as she concocted her reply.

"Death comes knocking," She replied, her voice barely over a hushed whisper. Her keen sapphire eyes studied the child, her senses taking the child in. That was her one advantage when facing illusion magic, especially illusions of people. No matter how good the illusion there was always something off, whether that be the scent, appearance, the sounds, something was always wrong.

Valery looked over the child's head, though there was a lack of light, she was a creature of the night so the dark didn't hinder her ability, the barely opened door, that did hinder her abilities to see in side the building though.

Scythe-Nova

Nothing was wrong with the child that could be percieved by any of the five senses, though there were something magical about the child it was subtle and not that major. The child stood still for some moments before she broke a very childlike smile and opened up the door and stepped to the side to let the woman in.

-"Then Evil Answers"

She said in the same emotionless voice which really clashed with the smile she had on her face. behind the child there were a small room with another door that lead into the house, and now that one could see more of the child one could see that she held a dagger in one of her hands, she showed no inclination of wanting to use it though.

-"Evil awaits you beyond that door"

She said and pointed towards the other door in the room, she now spoke with emotion and still having a cute childlike smile on her face. She were waiting for the woman to enter so she could close the door after her.

paganchick

Valery looked down at the child for a few more moments before entering into the room. She didn't exactly trust the child, or her soon to be customer, she never did. If someone was willing to hire you to kill someone they would surely be willing to do the same to you. The fact that the child was holding a dagger didn't help her suspicions.

Valery pulled her hood off as she took the few steps it took to reach the door. Her senses were on hyperdrive. Picking up everything, searching for any evidence that this could be a trap. She had plenty of people who wanted her dead for obvious reasons so she wasn't keen on trusting anything.

Slowly, Valery opened the door, blinking a few times until her eyes adjusted to the new lighting of the room. She scanned the room quickly until her eyes fell on a lone figure, the one she assumed was Evil.

Scythe-Nova

Upon a heavy wooden chair sat a lone figure with a large grin on her face, she turned her head towards the door when it was opened. All of her face except her mouth were covered by a shawl with intricate symbols upon the fabric, a thick red cloak hung on her shoulders and beneath the cloak she wore a leather armor with many pouches.

-"I feel Death hath tread into my haven"

She said with a soft voice as she turned towards the woman that had entered the room, with a small chuckle she stood up and held out her arms in a welcoming manner. For one able to feel magical energies it were easy to feel the many magical trinkets inside the pouches on her clothes.

-"I welcome thee with glee"

Her voice were that of happiness and curiosity, she gave a simple bow as she grinned wider before straightening herself and walking cassually towards the woman.

-"It would pleasure me to know thine name if thy would so kindly indulge me"

She said as she stopped her stride some steps away from the other woman. Even though her eyes were covered by the thick shawl it seemed she had no problem with her enviroments, it were like she could simply feel her surroundings perfectly.

paganchick

Valery looked the woman over slowly, her eyes methodically taking in the woman's being. She used her mind, letting her abilities linger around the edges of the woman's, she didn't want to be too pushy at first, no, that would have been a mistake. She watched how the woman moved, knowing that was the first step in seeing someones physical abilities. Her eyes were sharp, and nothing got past them.

"Like a demon, death prefers her name remain unknown, because just like a demon, one with death's name has power over death," Valery spoke, her voice hard, cold.

She didn't like how the woman had magic abilities though she expected nothing less. One that can walk completely blind folded with such ease and confidence had something up their sleeve, and she didn't trust them. Of course she didn't really trust anyone.

"Now let us get to business, I am sure you don't want to waste time, when death is called the situation usually needs haste," Valery added after a few moments of silence. She stood there her muscles tense, like a cat ready to pounce. For all she knew this woman could be an assassin hired to kill her, if that was the case she would much rather get it over with, or if it was just normal business she would like to get her orders, go find a snack then get her job done.

Scythe-Nova

-"But of course, though i would prefer if thy try not to delve into my mind... I might leave a lasting impression"

She said with a wide grin and a seductive voice as she flipped the cloak she had so that one could see all of her body, it was as if she showed that she had no weapons on herself. Her mind were not protected by a barrier but instead a thick shroud of words protected her mind from entry, this effect were most likely not her own but that of a trinket she owned.

-"I am the Whisper, many names are mine but thy may call me by the name of Senka"

She said and smiled a kind smile and leaned closer to the woman, Her shawl wriggled omniously as they reached out behind her and pulled out the chair next to herself and next to the other woman.

-"It would be insulting of me to not offer thy a place to sit i belive... Also to present a challenge below thine capability would be most insulting"

Her shawl once again reached around herself to pull out a sword had been standing against the wall behind her, the sword were still seathed and it were put upon the table as she sat down on the chair.

-"Assassination and Scapegoating is thy mission... There is a highly placed royal in this town who have been on the bad side of a certain noble family lately, tension between them is high and the murder of this fair lady would certainly spark a conflict"

She explained with a wide grin as she retrieved a small neclace from one of her pouches, this trinket seemed to have no magical properties what-so-ever. She placed the neclace next to the sword on the table and grinned widely at the other woman.

-"Her name is Réna Ethelheim a close cousin of the Royal family in Adela... of course you can not under any circumstances be detected otherwise all this would fall upon an assassin and not the noble family it should"

Senka took a pause as she once more reached out with her shawl into a cupboard pulling out a wine bottle and placing it on the table next to herself, she also retrived two wineglasses in which she poured the wine.

-"The location of Réna is unknown but that just makes the hunt more thrilling dos't it not? Wine?"

She said holding both her hands visibly as her shawl grabbed the base of the other wineglass and placing it in front of the other woman, she made every attempt to show that she were not doing anything suspicious with the wine and it did not look like she were wanting to hide something but as if she wanted to show her good will. She lifted her own glass with her hand and took a large mouthfull swallowing it with a pleasured sigh.

((OOC: Sorry for long post XD))

paganchick

"I doubt I would see anything there that I haven't before," Valery spoke as she moved to sit down. She leaned back in the chair, crossing her legs. Valery was still suspicious of the woman, it was her job, it was what kept her alive after all.

Valery nodded as the woman revealed her name, she knew it could be the woman trying to make her more comfortable, still she would not reveal her name, as she said, someone with her name and the knowledge she was an assassin had power over her, something she wouldn't give to many people.

It was odd, Valery though, the shawl the woman had. It seemed to be a second set of arms for the woman, which brought a momentary frown to Valery's face. She knew she wasn't strong against magic, and since the family was here she had a feeling she was going to have to be dealing with a lot of magic in this job.

"So you wish to start a war?" Valery asked raising an eyebrow. She chuckled a bit as she imagined what her maker would have said to that. He would have left at the meer mention of such things if not trying to attack the woman.

"Well, I will need to know more, like the magic they use to protect themselves, I am sure they use it, this town is overflowing with magic. I am sure I will be able to find her, that will not be a problem for me at all, I assure you, that is why my price is so high. I get the job done to the exact specifications that I am given," Valery reassured Senka.

"I will pass on the wine, I hope you don't take offense, but it isn't good to drink on an empty stomach I hear."

Scythe-Nova

-"No not War, not yet anyways... I merly want to make sure the firewood will burn exactly when and how i want it"

She said with wide grin before she gulped down the last of her wine slowly, She put down the glass and turned her head towards the other woman. The shawl twisted slightly when it pushed the sword and the necklace so that they lay before the other woman.

-"The sword must be what kills her, and make sure that necklace can be found near her corpse.."

She said with a joyfull tone in her voice as she poured herself another glass of wine all the while grinning widely.

-"And for the magic that might be protecting the lady... well i would not worry too much about that, though the lady herself is versed in the art of Lux Magic"

paganchick

"Lux magic? Explain please, magic is not my specialty, I much prefer the old fashion way of killing, sharp metal against exposed flesh. I should have no problem killing her with that sword, or at least making it appear that she was killed with the sword, and leaving that necklace behind again, should not be a problem at all," Valery spoke her head leaned back slightly as she watched Senka.

The woman seemed to something of a manic, well at least in her opinion, of course she knew she could be the same way. Of course she was never one to plan anything like this woman seemed to. No, Valery was one that seemed to fly by the seed of her pants, and she liked it that way. Unpredictable people were always the most dangerous and she enjoyed appearing that way.

This woman seemed to fit her code name perfectly, evil. Of course she didn't care, she didn't mind acting as the woman's hand in the matter, this was what she was being paid to do. Unlike her maker she had no problem with helping to start trouble, if anything she enjoyed it deep down.

Scythe-Nova

-"Lux magic just a really fancy name for Light Magic..."

She said with a smirk on her face as she traced her finger across the rim of the wineglass, she chuckled slightly as she picked up the glass a took a mouthfull of the wine.

-"I hope that is no trouble for a child of night like you... Then again if she does not see you i'm sure it will be no trouble"

She then said with a wide grin as she loosened the cloak she wore untill she took it off. Her shawl reached out for the cupboard again and took out a large piece of cheese and a small knife to cut the cheese.

paganchick

"If light was a problem with me then it would have taken me twice as long to get here. I do not like it, but I don't combust and turn to ash," Valery spoke with a sigh.

She used her tongue, running it over her fangs absent mindedly, she felt her hunger nagging at her. She conceded asking for some of the cheese but knew that it would do her no good. It would not help or even distract from her primal need to feed.

"Would you happen to have, I don't know, someone I could feed from just laying around?" She spoke with a bit of a chuckle doubting the woman would but knew it never hurt to ask. 

"I need to feed,  and a place to rest during the day tomorrow. I do my best work at night. So if you have no one here, I will need to go catch my prey," Valery spoke, her eyes hardening, sharpening, the predator already starting to rise to the surface.

Scythe-Nova

Senka listened to the other woman and even before she asked about her hunger she began grinning widely, while being on the verge of laughter but she kept in the whole time untill the other woman had finished talking.

-"Well child of night... would thy indulge thyself on some evil vintage?"

She said and tilted her head giving the other woman a sly grin as she rose from her chair and reached up to her neck and removed the metal coil around her neck showing the untouched milk white skin of her neck.

-"I can't give thy a full meal but enough to keep you going"

She said before giving off a bubbly laughter that echoed slightly in the houses empty halls.

paganchick

Valery looked at the woman for a moment, her eyes showing a bit of her suspicion. When she looked at the woman's neck though, she felt her fangs slide down to their full length. She stood, standing a bit taller than Senka.

"I think it would be impolite to refuse," Valery spoke softly, her eyes focused on the skin and the pulsing nectar that lay below.

Valery leaned down, her mouth lingering just above Senka's skin for a moment, hesitating, her hot breath falling on Senka's skin. Finally though, Valery opened her mouth, sinking her fangs deep into Senka's yielding flesh. Valery pulled Senka close as the first pulse of metallic nectar filled Valery's mouth.

She paced herself though, she knew she would have to leave some, Dereks training came in handy, using her iron self control she pulled herself from Senka's neck, licking the remaining blood from her lips. She held Senka by her shoulders, making sure she was steady on her feet and wouldn't fall.

Scythe-Nova

Senka grinned widely as the other woman leaned closer to her, and when she sunk her teeth in her neck she moaned in pleasure and gripped the shoulder of the other woman. Her breath got more and more hot and ragged but she seemed to really enjoy it, when she were finally let go she smiled seductively before closing the gap between herself and the other woman and placing her lips onto the other womas lips but only for a moment.

-"I'm sure t'was as pleasureable for thy as t'was for me."

She said with a wide smile and a seductive voice and traced her finger along the jawline of the other woman. She slid away from the other woman and back onto her chair, one could see the wounds on her neck dissapear as her regeneration kicked in.

-"T'is almost sad that our tender moment is over already"

She said and laughed again with the same bubbly laughter as before, She looked towards the other woman with a seductive smile as she rested her chin on her hand.

paganchick

Valery was a bit shocked when the woman planted a kiss on her lips, she hadn't expected it, she was so focused on not killing the woman she hadn't even heard her moans or ragged breathing. She couldn't deny that she liked feeding, it was something very intament, especially when you didn't kill your victim. It was something that was a bit arousing, she wouldn't deny it.

"I could not say that I didn't like it," Valery said softly, leaning into the woman's touch instinctively.

Valery sat down on the chair that was hers, a slight smirk on her face as she could still taste a hint of the woman's blood in her mouth.

"The moment wasn't exactly tender, but you are the one who walked away," Valery spoke, almost as a challenge as she crossed her legs once more and leaned back in her chair.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh i did not think that were an option, Maybe we could share an even more tender moment..."

She said with a seductive smile as she opened up her clothing a bit so that one could see most of her collarbone and the beginning of her modest cleavage. The wound on her neck were now nowhere to be seen and one could see a hint of a blush under the shawl that covered her face.

-"Maybe we could see eachother for such a moment after thine mission?"

She said with a sensual voice as she ran the tips of her fingers along her jawline and down over her collarbone. Her body heated up and flushed with excitement as she thought about the possible encounter they could have, many of her thoughts made her shiver in excitement and in turn making her blush even more.

-"Or maybe you want that moment now?"

paganchick

"Well you are the employer, you are the one who controls when I go to do my job. If you would like me to leave now, I can, or if you would like me to stay, well, that can happen as well," Valery said sitting back in her chair, letting her eyes roam over the woman slowly, taking in her curves slowly, enjoying them.

Valery reached up, unbuttoning her fur hood, letting it fall open to reveal the cleavage her tight top showed. A soft smirk moving to her lips as she felt the other woman's eyes. She enjoyed the attention, of course she knew she could get the attention from almost anywhere it was nice to not have to go out and seek it.

Scythe-Nova

-"That is true..."

She said with a chuckle as she rose from her chair and made her way over to the other woman with a sway in her walk before she sat down upon the table in front of the other woman. she leaned towards the woman with a seductive smile and her shawl loosened itself and fell onto her shoulders revealing her bone white hair and her pink and very innocent eyes that looked upon the other woman.

-"T'is nice to finally see thine face"

She said with warmth in her voice as she reached out with one of her hands and once again ran her hand along the jawline of the other woman she chuckled once more before leaning even closer to the woman.

-"You're more beautifull than i imagined..."

She said with a seductive voice as her eyes peered deep into the other womans own eyes as if she just wanted to loose herself in the depths of her eyes. Her other hand joined the first on the other side of the womans head and she lightly held her as she leaned in more and gave her another kiss.