Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just Wandering (Brisinger)

Started by zozee9, July 17, 2013, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Mera watched the body flame in horror, not sure what to do. Wouldn't it have been good to give him a proper burial at least? But she stayed silent and followed the demon prince nonetheless. She assumed Skalos was the thing from before, and even if he said Skalos wouldn't hurt her, she didn't exactly trust him.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

"So what are your plans for the future?" He asked without care for respect or privacy. She would obey his whims if she knew what was good for her.

zozee9

Her plans for the future? Mera didn't know what to expect the demon prince to say, but it certainly wasn't that. "I want to help people all over the world... I'm a doctor," she truthfully answered. She didn't want to risk lying in case he could tell.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

"Ahhh, aspiring to help the wretched mortal life of this realm..." He went to pick a flower off the ground, but as he did, his aura changed it, corrupted it's essence. It grew a few centimeters bigger and became a rather ravenous venus fly trap.

"Grr..."

zozee9

Mera watched as the peaceful flower changed to the venus fly trap. Perhaps he was the one who made all the terrifying creatures of the world. She wouldn't be surprised if he had created werewolves, purposefully making them lose all sense of self when they first transformed. She snapped back at him, "Yes, I aspire to help people. Is something wrong with that?!"

Immediately after she spoke, Mera's face paled. She let her passion get ahold of her tongue. But she didn't quite regret what she said, she she kept quiet.

Brisinger987

"Why help these mortal weaklings? If they need you to help them, they do not deserve to live. Why not become something greater? Become my partner. I could use a werewolf partner." He crushed the flower, killing it instantly. He was heartless. Cold. Evil.

zozee9

Mera went silent for a minute. She felt as if she had to test his boundaries, but wasn't sure it was the smartest idea. If all else went wrong, maybe she could just put him in a coma. If that would even work.

"Why did you help me, then?" she hesitantly asked. Mera hadn't needed his help, but he certainly acted like he thought she did. Then again, he didn't know what she could do.

Brisinger987

"I felt like it. I can make you immortal. If you allow me..." He was lying. He just wanted another host, one with abilities other than his own. He would possess her if she agreed. She would be immortal. But riding shotgun to him.

zozee9

"Immortal?" Mera repeated. If he was telling the truth—which she doubted—it would be a tempting offer. She would be able to help people forever. Create the potion she always dreamed about. But then what? It would get boring, she knew. Eventually everybody she cared about would die. It would be a lonely life.

Maybe that was why this demon prince was so strange, Mera thought. He's immortal. He might be crazy and mean, but it helped her understand him a little better.

"I'd rather stay mortal," she replied. "But thank you for the offer."

Brisinger987

"You know, demons are killed for declining the wishes of their prince or lord... You will be my host in this world!" He invaded her mind, trying to flood it with information, in hopes that he could wrestle control over her body. He didn't have material form anymore, instead being a cloud of blood red gas trying to invade her body.

He released a flurry of psychic screams and let every single kill him and Skalos had ever made. It was gruesome, brutal, and exceptionally disturbing. Literally thousands of terrified and agonised screams would have been projected into her mind.

The idea was that it demoralised her, frightened her and weakened her enough to allow him full, uncontested control.

zozee9

Mera jumped as the demon prince spoke, but immediately tried to block her mind. She remembered what happened last time. The screams still came pouring in, and Mera let out a short one of her own. But then she clenched her teeth and bit her tongue, focusing on her own pain and doing her best to push the voices back.

If he hadn't been gas, she would've put him in a coma. Or at least tried. Then she could have made herself deaf... she already knew it worked even against magic. That was the one benefit of it. But she couldn't release her magic without someone to transfer it to. And nobody was nearby.

So she kept pushing the voices out, imagining a wall around her brain. Her tongue started bleeding, but she barely noticed. She wouldn't let him take over.

Brisinger987

He pushed his mental attack harder, the cloud of gas condensing somewhat as he tried to break in. He flooded her mind with his half hearted thoughts. Then he thought of something.

You wouldn't stop a father getting to know his daughter, would you?! In his mind it made sense. Eleni was the perfect moral boost for him. He didn't try to reason the situation. Eleni was just a catalyst for this.

zozee9

"I would if her dad was you!" Mera screamed, blood spitting out of her mouth. She could feel the gas starting to get harder... but she knew she'd have to wait a little longer. It seemed to her like it was a battle of time now. Whoever could hold out longer would win.

Brisinger987

"Eleni Marx is my daughter! MY BLOOD RUNS IN HER VEINS!!" The voice rumbled through the gas, shaking the entity.

I will crush your soul and take your soulless corpse as a body for me! He stopped the screaming for about 30 seconds. Then he released a huge psychic scream, one that would make a mind reader pass out, but a normal, desensitized human break.

zozee9

Mera felt horrible for Eleni Marx for having the dad she did. But in this moment, she felt worse for herself. When the screaming stopped, Mera knew it was going to get worse. And she was right.

The second the huge scream started, Mera collapsed to her knees. It took every ounce of her will to stay awake. She knew that if she didn't do anything, she wouldn't last much longer. The gas was already touching her body, so she just focused her magic on it.

Come on, Mera thought. Come on, come on, come on...

It worked. She poured all of her magic into the demon prince. Whether or not he was in a coma, she didn't know. After all, she couldn't see. But the screaming stopped, as she knew it would. With a sigh that she couldn't hear, Mera moved and sat on the ground, happier than she had been in ages.

Brisinger987

The gas reeled back as the magic simply began to try and dissolve him, instead of the desired effect. He materialised, and was trying to stop the white flames burning him.

He yelled and shouted in agony as the, rather innocent, magic began to burn and hurt him. He flailed and screamed red murder as the flames burned his skin raw.

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

zozee9

Mera smiled, completely oblivious of what was happening around her. While not being able to hear or see was usually unsettling, she felt rather peaceful at this time. But then she realized the demon prince could still easily hurt her, so she stood up and started walking towards the village. Being like this often enough, Mera knew how to get around while being blind.

Brisinger987

The flames finally began to die out, but the exhaustion of extinguishing them left him in no state to chase. Instead he bided his time in his own realm, taking his anger out on random, unsuspecting demons.

((OOC: AND, END.))