Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When death comes knocking evil answers the door (Scythe-Nova)(M)

Started by paganchick, April 14, 2013, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Valery closed her eyes as the woman touched her face once again, she loved the feel of skin to skin contact, something that made her whole body tingle.

"Thank you, I am glad you like it," Valary added with a bit of a chuckle as the woman spoke, biting her lip ever so slightly.

Valery opened her eyes once more, peering into Senka's eyes as Senka peered into her own. Time seemed to slow as her body started to tingle in anticipation, the waiting and wanting whatever contact was sure to come next. Her sapphire eyes closing once again as the woman leaned in, pressing her lips once more on Valery's.

Valery moved her hands along Senka's, pulling her closer, her nails gently scraping against Senka's back.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled to herself as she noticed the other womans hand upon her back and began kissing her more intimately but pulled away after a moment with a blush on her face.

-"Maybe we should move somewhere more comfortable..."

She said with a wide grin and softly ran her hand over the neck of the other woman, She got up from the table and took the other woman by the hand and led her towards a door nearby. Senka opened the door to reveal a very comfy bedroom with a big bed with a lot of pillows spread on the bed.

-"I've been staying here a while so i decided to make myself comfortable..."

She said with a big smile as she unbuttoned her belts and her top before shedding them and in turn her shawl wrapped up around her chest and lower body and acted as underwear. She turned to the other woman with a simple smile as she walked up to her and placed her hands on her shoulders.

-"Will thy undress thyself or should i do it for thee?"

paganchick

Valery liked the kiss but frowned as the woman pulled away, she didn't like to be toyed with. When the woman lead her to the bedroom the frown disappeared into a bright smile which grew even bigger as she watched the woman disrobe.

She could definitely get used to this, maybe she would have to take more hits from this woman if this was the type of hospitality she was going to receive.

"I mean, I will never deny you if you would like to disrobe me, I think being disrobed is always half the fun of foreplay if you ask me anyway," Valery spoke as she watched the girl draw near, her skin tingling with anticipation and excitement.

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh.. Well then i will do so.."

She said with a wide smile as she began unbuttoning the other woman's top as leaned in for another kiss. Her other hand snaked its way down to the belt and slowly unbuckling it with ease, She then used both her hands to sensually take of the other woman's top all the while still kissing her.

-"Thy seem very excited.."

She said with a chuckle and then got down on her knees as she began taking off the botom part of the other womans clothing, When she were done she again pulled the other woman with her onto the bed with a rich laugther. Her own body were sweating a bit as the excitement flowed through her body, she reached out for the other woman and grabbed hold of her to the roll over so that she were under the other woman before she pulled her in for another deep kiss.

paganchick

Valery leaned her head back as the woman undressed her, it was rather thrilling to feel the woman touching her in such a way. Her skin tingled and her blood began to pump hard through her undead veins.

"Why wouldn't I be excited?" Valery asked as she finally looked at the woman in front of her.

Before Valery knew it she was on top the other woman, straddling her as they  kissed on the bed. Her lips didn't stay long on the woman's lips though, they quickly started to move down and to explore the other woman's soft flesh. First her lips moved gently over the woman's neck, her teeth gently scraping over the woman's delicate flesh.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as the other woman moved her kisses along her body and she herself ran her hands along the other womans back, She shivered as she felt the teeth scrape against her skin and looked down at the other woman with a seductive gaze. She let the other woman do as she wanted as she herself ran her hands towards the other womans breast.

-"Thine body almost makes me shy"

She said with a blush as she moved her hands to try and remove the other womans bra, her hand were very experienced and ran along the most sensual spots to excite the other woman even more. Senka were not immune to the power of lust and her body heated up accordingly, The shawl loosened up around her body revealing all of her body. most noticeable were the fact that Senka were not only female but had a certain male quality that were very much erect.

-"I do hope thy doth not mind my unusual endowment.."

She said with a slight smile as she looked upon the other woman with lust in her eyes.

[OOC: Might wanna tag this thread as Mature :3]

paganchick

"I don't see why it would make you shy," Valery spoke as her mouth moved lower. As Valery let out soft gasps and moans between kissing Senka's chest as she felt Senka's hands, they seemed to know where and how to touch in all the right place. She closed her eyes as her mouth moved to Senka's breast, focusing on being gentle on the tender, sensitive flesh.

When she did look down she did find a surprise but she didn't act like it repulsed her, there actually wasn't even a look of surprise on her face. She had lived for a long time and seen and experienced many things, it took a lot to surprise her. Valery looked up and smiled at Senka.

"Looks like more fun to me," Valery replied with a soft chuckle as she began to grind her hips against the woman.

Scythe-Nova

Senka's smile grew wider as she noticed the other womans approval of her male qualities, and when she began grinding her hips against her she moaned sweetly before doing the same. Her hands still roamed around on the other womans body teasing and fondling the more erogenous spots on her body to highten her pleasure.

-"T'was some time since last time i had such a wonderful encounter such as this"

She whispered into the other womans ear as she traced one of her hands from the collarbone of the other woman down along her body until she came down to her nethers, where she simply ran one finger over it with practised ease before plunging one of her fingers into her softly.

paganchick

One good thing about being a vampire was the incredible heightened sense of pleasure. So a touch a normal human would only find mildly pleasing was near orgasmic for her. So when the woman entered her with her finger a wave of bliss shot through her body, her back arching deeply as a lusty moan escaped her lips.

Valery ran a hand down the woman's body, her nails lightly tracing over the more sensitive areas until her hand finally reached Senka's unusual endowment. She began to let her fingers run over the most sensitive area's, trying to give her as much pleasure as she was being given.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled widely as she heard the lustful moans of her partner and she began moving her finger in and out of her nethers with her experienced touch she knew exactly where to touch to rouse the greatest pleasure.

-Ahn!

She herself moaned when her partner started to touch her maleness and she automatically started to grind herself against her partners touch craving more pleasure, Her maleness were now fully erect and one could see that it were bigger than most other males. Her other hand went to her partners breast which she began fondling and teasing erotically, She also locked her lips with her partner and kissed her lustfully before breaking away and looking at her.

-"Are we ready for the main act?"

paganchick

Valery's back was arched deeply against Senka, her mind numbed in pleasure. She couldn't think straight her body nearly trembling in pure bliss and she knew that it could only get better and that made a large smile slide across her face.

In response to a Senka's question Valery rolled them over, placing Senka on top of the pair.
"I don't know, are you ready?" Valery asked her hand between the two, slowly stroking Senka's unexpected member. She was ready, it didn't take her long to get ready. She was a very sexual person by nature.

Scythe-Nova

Senka were a bit supprised when her partner rolled them both over so that she were now on top, it did not bother her but she were just supprised. She smiled widely as she placed her hands on either side of her partner and leaned against her before softly kissing her neck, at the same time she lined up her maleness against her partners nethers and in one motion she pressed against it before sliding in all the way making her moan lustfully.

-"...Nnnn oh such warmth.."

She said with a smile as she leaned back and grabbed hold of her parners sides and withdrew from her nethers as she began pumping in and out of her partner steadily. She let go with one of her hands and began fondling one of her partners breast, her experienced touch were sure to send her partner towards greater pleasure. She herself moaned sweetly as she pumped in and out of her partner and a steady blush crept on her face as she looked upon her partner with great lust in her eyes, she bit her own lip drawing blood from it before she leaned down again and kissed her partner deeply.

paganchick

Valery's back arched off of the bed, a deep moan escaping her partially parted lips. One hand hand running her nails down her partners back while the other fondled Senk's breast the best she could while her own mind was being bombarded with pleasure. Valery closed her eyes, cutting off one sense and making the others more powerful.

Valery opened her eyes when Senka pressed her lips to her own, but only for a short moment. When she tasted the blood she closed her eyes once more. Valery let Senka's blood mix in their mouths as Valery entered Senka's mouth with her tongue.

Scythe-Nova

Senka moaned as her partner in this scene of pleasure did the same, She let her own tounge roam into her partners mouth while she kept the pace in her thrusts. She looked at the other woman with lust in her eyes as she ran one of her hands to the other woman's breast and began fondling it eagerly.

-"Ahn..."

She moaned again and pulled back from the kiss with her partner and smiled lustfully at her, She looked longingly at the woman with her pink coloured eyes before she leaned in again an planted a soft sensual kiss on the other womans lips before placing her head next to her partners.

paganchick

Valery was never one that needed a great deal of affection in the bedroom, actually she never really demanded any, if anything, she preferred it with as little as possible. Sex was sex and that was it, she never saw it as an act of love or affection or bonding, it was just a way to relieve stress and relax.

Kissing was something she could deal with, and considering the kisses were mixed with blood, Valery welcomed them. When they stopped she wasn't heart broken either, she didn't even really notice. Her mind was solely focused on where Senka and herself were joined at the hips. She was in heaven, and at the brink of her climax. She didn't care about Senka and her pleasure at the moment, in that moment, she was only concerned with her own.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as her partner neared her peak, She stretched out her tounge revealing a tattoo upon it before she leaned down and ran her tounge across her partners neck playfully as the tattoo's magic activated and infused a effect that would enhance it's victims pleasure to new heights. There were no glow or indication that the tattoo were activated so it were effectively a silent spell etched onto her tounge.

-"I'm nearing mine limit too, do you want it inside thyself?"

She whispered into her partners ear as she increased her pace and started to gyrate her hips so that there were a stirring motion applied to the thrusts.

paganchick

When Valery's pleasure heightened again, beyond anything she had felt before she though she might black out from it. As a vampire her senses were already heightened beyond reasonable belief, but now, it felt like the pleasure might overtake her.
Senka's question startled Valery out of her thoughts though, she really didn't care. She had lived this long and hadn't gotten pregnant, honestly she didn't know if it was even possible. Plus, as another advantage of being undead, she couldn't get diseases.
"I.. Oh my gods!.... Don't, Care!" She managed to get out before hitting her climax. The pleasure so intense it boarded on pain.

Scythe-Nova

Senka grinned widely as she heard her partners reply and when she felt her partner Climax she let herself go as well and climaxed, she Climaxed hard and very messily as she saved up herself for very long between her sessions of pleasure and also because she had many talismans and trinkets that enhanced her fertility and potence many times over each.

-"I can se that thy enjoyed our bout of passion"

She said with a smirk on her face as she leaned over her partner and ran her fingers over her jawline softly as she looked upon her body with a sensual tinge in her gaze. Her own breathing were ragged and hot but she did not regret any second of this session of pleasure.

paganchick

Valery's body hummed with pleasure, so much so that she barely even noticed Senka at first. Her breathing was heavy, her chest rising and falling rapidly. It took several minutes for the pleasure to fade and for her to get her bearings.

Valery looked down between them, "I can say the same thing for you looking at the mess," Valery replied, not seeming to really care. She knew she would have to clean up, she couldn't stay there for too long, she did have a job to do, but sex always made her tired and apathetic.

Scythe-Nova

Senka chuckled as her shawl wrapped around herself acting as underwear again, she then leaned down between her partners legs and began cleaning up after herself with her tounge but she did not activate the spell on the tattoo. She took her time as she sensually cleaned up after herself with her tounge making sure to get as much skin contact with her partner as she could.

-"I guess so..."

She mused and smiled widely at her partner with some kind of twisted affection in her gaze, she then continued her work cleaning her partners entire body with her tounge.