Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When death comes knocking evil answers the door (Scythe-Nova)(M)

Started by paganchick, April 14, 2013, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Valery was a bit surprised when Senka moved down her body, cleaning her, it was definitely a first for her.
"Are you trying to say you didn't?" Valery asked as she relaxed back, enjoying Senka's tongue.

Scythe-Nova

Senka chuckled as her partner spoke to her again and looked up at her with a smile.

-"Oh please, it were a wonderfull experience"

She ran her tounge a last time over her parters sex before crawling up next to her and pulled her in for a cuddle. She ran one of her fingers across her partners curves slowly as she looked her over.

-"Mayhap we could share another moment like this one again sometime"

She smiled widely as she kissed her partners neck and playfully bit at her neck before pulling back and simply basking in her own afterglow.

paganchick

"I do have a job to do, but hey, you are the customer, and I am okay with sex," Valery spoke frankly. Her mind was still buzzing with the pleasure, she was on a high at the moment. Which meant later she would crash and be in a sour mood. Of course her sour moods made killing oh so  enjoyable though.

Valery popped her neck as she laid there, her breathing slowing down, her body relaxing. Before she could realize it, she was drifting off to sleep.

Scythe-Nova

Senka could feel the woman relax as she drifted to sleep and smiled widely, Her shawl reached out down beside the bed and retrived a comb made of bone that she took in her hand from the shawl that returned to act as underwear. Senka silently waited until the other woman had fallen asleep and when she did she took the comb and began softly combing the other womans hair with a smile on her face.

-"sleep child of night, thine prey will wait"

She softly whispered with a slight humm in her voice, as she combed the womans hair she started to sing ever so softly. It were an very old and forgotten song, it sounded so sad in it's tune and the words sung were of an forgotten language. The song actually had some magical properties but they were so subtle and weak that they mostly did not affect anyone unless the affected were sleeping, the song was enchanting in such a way that one would think that the singer were much more beautifull than otherwise. Senka would sing until her partner would wake up and after she had combed out the other woman's hair she would start making simple but elegant braids in her hair as she waited for the other woman to wake all the while singing softly.

paganchick

Valery didn't pay attention to Senka as she drifted off to sleep. If anything the combing of her hair only deepened her sleep. She had always enjoyed having her hair played with. Something odd started to happen in her sleep, something Valery was not used to.
She started to dream, she hadn't dreamed every, well not that she could remember.

Her mind started to fill with images of Senka, she found it a bit odd and uneasy about it but she couldn't help but be pulled in. She knew the woman had to be doing some sort of magic, how could she dream if magic wasn't being used. She was a vampire, vampires didn't dream.

Scythe-Nova

Senka closed her eyes as she kept on singing and after she had made one large braid in her partners hair she pulled off a strand of hair from her own hair and wrapped it around that same braid tightly, There were no trick or magic in this gesture simply a way of leaving something from her on her partner but then again she had left some of herself inside of her partner earlier.

-"Sleep well Child of Night"

She whispered in the vampires ear before she pulled the covers over them both and cuddled closer to her partner, She then wrapped her arms around her partner before softly drifting off to sleep alonside her partner.

paganchick

Valery slowly awoke several hours later. It was still dark but it wouldn't be for long. She frowned, she really did hate the day time. It was so bright, overloading her sensitive sight, plus it made her skin feel like it was on fire, of course it wouldn't catch on fire.

She turned her head slightly, seeing Senka there, still asleep, or at least that is how it appeared. Valery didn't move, not at first anyway, she was enjoying the comfortable bed and the warmth that it had.

Scythe-Nova

Senka's sleeping habits were very calm but very easily disturbed and such as the vampire next to her turned she herself began to wake, She slowly opened her eyes and meeting her partners own eyes and gave her a sweet seductive smile.

-"Hath thy been sleeping well?"

She asked and brought one hand to her partners cheek caressing her softly while smiling as before, She shuffled slightly closer towards her partner to share her warmth with her.

paganchick

Valery broke off the contact when she sat up. She stretched, her body popping slightly with the motion.
"I really need to start on my job. I have to do a bit of planning, a bit of stalking before I can kill the woman. I really should go and do that," Valery started to speak.

Scythe-Nova

-"But of course... Evil be awaiting thy here."

She said with a seductive tone as she rose from the bed and gave the vampire one last kiss on the neck before she got off the bed and used her shawl to gather her clothes and began putting on her clothes, though she seemed to neglect putting on more than her underwear and cloak.

-"I will be looking forward to thine return... Happy Hunting"

She said and turned to the vampire smiling widely, she had not bothered to cover herself up at all and somehow she looked so much more welcoming when she looked at her partner.

paganchick

Valery took her time in putting her clothes on, but once her clothing was on she wasted no time in heading out of the door. She had a job to do and she took her job very seriously.
She knew she had to be very careful, she was in a place full of magic, full of people who could defend themselves. She had to try to fit in best she could, though she found it hard, considering she  held no magic, and that the sun felt like a fire of her flesh.

Still she started her planning of how she would get her job done, it didn't seem like it would be too hard. Afterward she walked around the town, stopping at a tavern, listening to the gossip that filled the walls of the place. She stayed there for a while, drinking some ale in silence, blending into the background of the place.

Scythe-Nova

Senka smiled as she simply observed the vampire putting on her clothes, and when she moved she followed out to the larger room to see her off. And when she were gone Senka wasted no time in preparing the reward that she would give her new vampire friend.

-"Well i wonder which reward she would like.."

She said to herself as she tidied up in the rooms so that she could just leave the house whenever she would choose to. She also made sure there were a pouch of gold of the neccesary amount to pay for the vampire's services.. if she choose to take the money that is.

[OOC: Do you want to RP the assassination or do you wanna just skip to the time she comes back from the mission?]

paganchick

OOC: We can skip it if you would like.

Finally Valery returned, resting up for the next day. The next day she strapped the sword she was suppose to leave on her back, heading out. She returned a day later without the sword. The assassination had gone down without a hitch, she was a professional after all. She did get a bit of blood on her but she covered it with her cloak, no one would see it.

Scythe-Nova

Senka were waiting for Death to come back from her mission in the same house as before and also the same procedure to open the door were needed of course, At the moment Senka had fixed up for some dinner at the table in the main room. There were a large piece of well done steak on her plate with some large potatoes and rich green vegetables, to drink she had a glass of a reddish liquid that looked like wine but the vampire would certainly recognize it as blood and as side a side dish she had a large piece of bread and half a wheel of cheese.

-"Well... let's not keep her waiting child"

She said as she heard the knocks on the door and looked down at the child that sat down on the floor besides her chair leaning against the chair. The child rose and walked over to the door and carefully opened it and when she saw the vampire she had seen the day before she opened the door fully and stepped to the side for her to go on in.

paganchick

As soon as the door was open Valery could smell blood, her fangs instantly elongated. She took the few steps that it took her her to enter the room in which Senka resided. Valery looked around before sitting down across from Senka.
Senka had seemed to grow more beautiful than she had last remembered her, but she pushed the thought from her mind. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs.
"It is done."

Scythe-Nova

-"Perfect, I hope thy found the hunt to thine liking?"

She said as she picked up her wineglass and took a deep sip from it before putting it down and looking at her guest with a wide smile, She took her knife and fork and began cutting up a sizeable piece of her steak as she spoke to the Vampire.

-"Well my dear Death all that remains is thine payment"

She said and licked her lips as she brought the pice of steak to her mouth and put it in and savoured it's taste as she chewed on it before finally swallowing it, She put down her fork and knife before taking another sip of the blood in the wineglass.

-"Evil have many rewards and since Death have appeased Evil so well thine reward will be of thine own choosing"

She said as she stretched her neck a bit teasingly and then giving the vampire a lustfull look, Her shawl twisted as it placed a large pouch filled with gold onto the table she then reached out with her hand and placed it upon the small childs head before lifting her up to sit in her lap and then running her fingers over the childs neck demonstratingly.

-"Or maybe you want something else? Just Ask, Evil can provide."

paganchick

Valery let out a deep sigh as she popped her neck slightly.
"What other option are on the table?" She asked simply, she wasn't in the mood for games.
"I don't eat children, that is one of the few things I limit myself on, so if you were thinking about offering the child as payment, that is a negative, plus, my work is worth more than just one bag of blood," Valery spoke as she crossed her arms.

Scythe-Nova

Senka grinned widely and chuckled as the child hopped down from her lap and walked up to a cabinet and pulled out a small flask before walking back and handing it to Senka who calmly took the bottle, the child then sat back down next to the chair again.

-"Thy reward for simply doing thine mission will be this... But Evil wishes to know Death as an Ally and for that thy may wish for anything, and if it is within my power i will fulfill it"

She said and placed the small flask on the table, the flask had a white ribbon tied to it's bottleneck and it held a piece of parchment in place. the piece of parchment had a very intricate symbol drawn upon it, the contents of the bottle was a liquid but it's nature was obscured because of the dark green glass it smelled like blood but very old and very potent. Senka's smile widened as she looked at the vampire, her shawl twisted and turned in the air above herself and she gave had an certain air about her that just made her more evil and malicious.

paganchick

Valery was silent for a while, her arms crossed, her eyes hard as stone.
"As long as the pay is right I will always be your ally, that is the way of death, I thought that was clear from the beginning," She spoke as she looked the flask over.

Scythe-Nova

-"Then... What is thine price? What is the price for Death's name?"

Senka said as she leaned onto her clasped hands while her elbows rested on the table, Her eyes looked into the vampires own eyes and her eyes showed no sign of malicious intent and her voice had no poison in it and unlike before the shroud around her mind were gone leaving her thoughts open to read by the vampire. Delving into Senka's mind were not something safe to do though her mind were not for the faint of hearted and even if one were not one would still be in danger of becoming tainted by her mind.

-"This flask i bestow upon you is filled with blood.. the blood of an ancient being"

She said with a wide grin as she observed the vampire's reaction of what the bottle contained, Something so potent would surely be something a vampire would want since it still contained so much power from the ancient being it had belonged to. Not only a vampire would want this blood of course any one with knowledge enough would want it maybe to augument a spell or to a ritual the possibilities with that much blood would be seemingly endless.