Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

When death comes knocking evil answers the door (Scythe-Nova)(M)

Started by paganchick, April 14, 2013, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

"The price of death's name is your life, the price for my alliance is the same as it was tonight," Valery said simply as she reached for the bottle.

"I suppose this will be handy enough, I prefer coin but you gave me a hefty amount of that earlier," She stated as she swished the contents of the bottle around slightly, staring at it. She couldn't decide if she wanted to drink it, save it for later. She knew some people would want it for spells, she didn't do spells but she thought about keeping some of it just so she could have some charms or something made.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well it's unfortunate that i cannot pay the price of Death's name, But for Death's alliance i hath payment"

She said grinning widely as her Shawl grabbed hold of the pouch and dragging it towards herself, She opened it and pulled out a fist sized ruby cut into a hexagonal block and a black rune etched upon it and she held it up showing the vampire.

-"A perfect cut ruby might be as much worth as what i gave you first.. but this Runed Ruby would give thee twice the amount given to the right buyer that is"

She said as she placed the ruby on the table and sent it along the table stopping right in front of the Vampire and as the ruby stopped a small neclace with a black crystal like eye landed next to it as well.

-"The necklace is a simple scrying stone, if thou happen to need to contact me just place it against thine head and thy will be able to speak to me wherever i am."

Senka rose from her seat and looked at the vampire with a smile and looked towards the blocked window on the far side of the room, Those with acute senses would certainly hear the sounds of armored men walking briskly outside.

-"Well it seems the murder hath stirred up the town guards, Oh well it was time for me to leave the town anyways... Care to join me?"

She said as she walked to the large cupboard at the other wall, while she did that the small child gathered up the things on the table that was Senka's and then walked after Senka. Senka moved the cupboard to the side revealing a hidden passage that seemed to have some form of magic cast upon it, She turned and looked at the vampire with a smile simply waiting for her reply.

paganchick

Valery grabbed the things on the table and followed Senka, if the Senka was going to pay the price that Valery's services demanded, Valery would stick to her word, well, until she got bored that is.

Scythe-Nova

Once in the passage the wall closed itself magically as if it had never been an opening in the wall at all and the lights were snuffed out, Not that the darkness would impair the vampire with her and seemingly it seemed to not to matter to Senka either as she made her way through the passage easily until they came out in a large tunnel. The tunnel seemed to go on forever in each direction and it also seemed to be very very old, The child next to Senka looked around before pulling off the shreds of cloth that she used as clothes.

-"Ah i'm sorry little one thy hath held this form long enough i'll let thou into thine real form"

Senka said as she reached for a collar that was on the small girls neck and removed it easily, Soon after the collar was removed the child groaned as she went down on all four limbs and her body began to change drastically. The body of the child grew fast and became as large as a dragon. her skin sprouted scales that looked like sharp black daggers and a mane of bright red fur sprouted from the base of her neck and traveled down her spine ending in a long thorned tail. her legs and arms became much larger and grew long vicious claws on strong paws that seemed to grip the floor hard, Her head changed into a mix of a wolfs and a dragons with four red glowing eyes and large sharp fangs and two cruel looking horns sprouted from the sides of her head.

-"Good to be back in thy old form little one?"

Senka said as she walked up to the beast that was much larger than herself and began patting it affectionately with a wide grin on her face, She turned towards the Vampire and tilted her head a bit simply waiting to see her reaction of this diplay.

paganchick

Valery didn't seem to have much of a reaction at all to the beast. She had seen weirder things in her day. She did go sneaking around in houses and stuff to kill people. One saw all types of things when one did that.

"So, How long is this tunnel and when shall we make it through and be on the other side?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Well this tunnel goes on in either way all over this continent... When and where? just pick a place then i may know the answer"

She said as she climbed p on Lami's back looking down on the vampire with a wide grin, Lami looked at the vampire a bit before growling a bit dissaprovingly and looked to the side waiting for her master to give her an order.

-"But if thy climb aboard we will travel to the mountains of Terrin and arrive at night"

She said and held out her hand towards the vampire with a wide grin while chuckling slightly.

paganchick

"I don't think I want to climb on the back of the beast growling at me, I can keep up," Valery spoke with a shrug.
"I don't care where we go, you are paying remember, so it is completely up to you," She added after a moment, looking the beast over calculatingly.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well then let us make haste"

She said with a wide grin and a chuckle before she patted the beast on it's head gently, the beast growled before it in a heartbeat took off into the tunnel with terrifying speed. Senka looked back at the vampire with wide grin and a interested gaze.

-"I predict that thine services will serve my plans greatly"

She said before letting out a loud and fear inducing laughter.

[OOC: I think this is as far we should take this thread, do you disagree?]